How to mature Kai/Kia more Mature

vladko92

Aug 20, 2016
Hey there, I wonder... how can you make Kai/Kia, become older, more matured in appearance... like have better and more matured body build... I am asking specifically for the male version Kai, because I want to make him more like a warrior type, who will have athletic or muscular type of body and look a lot more masculine... is there any potion like that, which I can use? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
There is nothing in game to do this, and frankly I think you maybe barking up the wrong tree.

I don't know what type of PC you have but here are some suggestions

• Older gent- Vaughn [but he is picky about rack size]
  • warrior- Lei
  • muscle- wait for Byron to be implemented
  • manly men - Cale & Estevan
  • maximum wang - Horsecock Terry

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
I think some of the animal tfs increase muscle mass. Equinum and lobos and such. You will have to experiment around with those then use homos to turn him back to a humanoid state. Testos also increases masculinity IIRC

vladko92

Aug 20, 2016
There is nothing in game to do this, and frankly I think you maybe barking up the wrong tree.

I don't know what type of PC you have but here are some suggestions

• Older gent- Vaughn [but he is picky about rack size]
  • warrior- Lei
  • muscle- wait for Byron to be implemented
  • manly men - Cale & Estevan
  • maximum wang - Horsecock Terry

Does Lei, becomes your companion... I am at him and I enjoy him greatly...  haven't reaced Byron yet... while Cale and Estevan, I went through them like a tornado goes through a town... I am not into Horsecocks.... 

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
I don't understand.....you want a manly buttslut? error does not compute.

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
they get old, they just do it slowly. more to the point, the original poster was more interested in making kiai buff, not older. less of a feminine male and more of a johnny bravo. because of the elves general slow aging, being older was used to give an example of the preferred bodytype. in this case it can be seen as a cause of the problem, but its fairly easy to fix with the right TFs. i don't remember if TF's that have the desired affect exist in game though.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Save editing, though it's been quite some time since I last played FoE. Use the "Save Text" option, then copy/paste the data it shows into a notepad file, then look for the stats you want to modify under Kia/Kai, save the file, then load it into the game. You'll have to experiment with some of the stats as some of them are not so obvious what they actually do. Measurements are, as I recall, assuming the metric system and not the Imperial (so, height for instance is according to centimeters and not feet/inches).

Something else I've never actually tried before is to try replacing Kia/Kai's image files with some other images, though it might look more out of place (TiTS-like) since FoE's images all look like they are from the same artist.