Bubble's CoC2 Hub

What would you prefer I work on after Sugo's submission/approval?

• Sugo's Expack: U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)

• Unnamed Fairy Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter

• Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters, with two unique NPC leaders

Results are only viewable after voting.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Welcome to the Tub, Bubble's CoC2 Hub

Primary Content
The content beneath this header are my larger projects; things that encompass far more than one scene and generally are NPCs, mobs, or quester-type things. Think individual characters... but also more than that, since one of the things I'm doing is literally an entire company of mercenaries.

The color code is basically easiest to the hardest; this "difficulty" is based on the amount of content variation in them; meaning that green is generally one type of content while red would have quests, story, mobs, you name it. Those that are darker will have a higher word count; so even if it's green but it's a bold, DARK green? Then it's gonna be long!
Sugo: The Traptaur (Centaur) [Simple Submission]
Sugo is my first submission to actually finish. As you can see with his original publicly-created document, he is a Clydesdale-inspired effeminate male centaur. His central content is anal and tauric-content, with his primarily story content intended to explore what it's like for a centaur prostitute adjusting to a new life. The PC will basically follow a (somewhat lightly corrupted) slutty Sugo on his journey from town bicycle to hopefully something more respectable.
Initial / Core Content - Implemented in version 0.0.28
Expansion Pack #1 - Implemented
Expansion Pack #2 - Concepting & In Queue

Marked Merk Mercenaries (Humans) [Large Combat-oriented Submission + NPC Pack + Multi-Stage Project]
The Marked Merk (intentional spelling) Mercenaries are intended to be a Foothills-based encounter, with a primary focus on combat. You can get orally facefucked by the grunts and pound 4 "semi-unique" mercenaries but otherwise, the main stars are the cavalier Lieutenant Jen (flat-chested gal with only one eye) and the founding leader Commander Leofric, the "Marked Merk". There's an underlying story behind them, which will have the PC ultimately decide their fate. Good or bad, the PC will get to see the characters evolve and attempt to provide them with some of the more "choices have consequences" vibe that you may expect from a more serious game like CoC2 is shaping up to be.
Part 1 (Mercenary Band) - Implemented in version 0.0.21
Part 2 (Lieutenant Jen) - Implemented
Part 2.5 (Lusamine Off-Duty) - Implemented
Part 2.75 (Janeen's Jogging) - Implemented
Part 3 (Commander Leofric) - WIP
Part 4 (Final Conflict) - TBA

Ninian the Pixie (Pixie) [Combat Encounter + Move-In NPC + Simple Questline]
Featuring a prominent amount of content, Ninian is intended to be a competently large first step into making larger content. Based initially in the Old Forest, PCs can fight him and speak with him multiple times to learn about how this pixie came to fight. The PC has many options for sexing him here, but none that involve penetrating him. Once they finish a dialog chain and bring him the cash, Ninian will relocate to Hawkthorne and become a time-set encounter who will appear through the day with further dialogue, expanded sex options, and even a questline to improve his house. Learn about his background and see a glimpse of future plans I have with Ninian, which will take the PCs on a size-doesn't-matter type of journey.
Core / Initial Content - Ready for Implementation
Expansion Pack #1 - TBA

Tira's Tales [Codex + Lore/Side Story + 2 Random Encounters]
Tira's Tales is a side-project I underwent for two parts. It allowed the setting to expand out one of the lore figures and help bolster Sanders (who gets involved in two things in this), while also laying groundwork for my future plans with the Mercenaries via its leader, Commander Leofric.

Tira's Tales comes packed with a story/lyrical thing (whether it's good or bad, apologies, can't tell you), a dialogue scene with Sanders, a Codex entry, and two random encounters, set to trigger as a minor story within Hawkethorne. It may see expansion in the future, but this content was relatively a side project.
Entire Project - Submitted. SoAndSo credited for help with heavy editing work.

The Herald: Post-Domination Content [Sex & Character Expansion]

Additional scenes and content focused and for the Herald -- the Alraune's daughter -- that becomes available when sparing the Alraune. This is currently intended to be a small addition but can be additionally fleshed out upon commissions or other writers.
1st Addition - Implemented
Alraune & Herald Get Dominated - Submitted

Takahiro the Seeker [Friendly Combat + Questline + Floofhaus Additions]
Takahiro returns from an adventure abroad -- seeking a powerful artifact in Keros' name -- to finds an outsider cozying up to everyone. After confronting the player, Takahiro can be found drunk or hungover trying to adapt to being back home. Discover his story, either earning his trust and helping him or leaving him to be a drunken failure.

Takahiro is going to add new scenes between him and other kitsune, scenes for PCs and him, at least one quest and more.
Initial Content - WIP & In Queue

Bask the Sunbathed Hornet [Multiple Combat Encounter + Unmarked Quest]
Big by day and boi by night, Bask is a hornet born with a unique ability to convert sunlight into magical power. Utilizing the teachings of one of his captures, Bask's talents allow him to become a powerhouse despite being a natural-born mage.

Players will be able to fight Bask for scenes or bad ends by day and eventually track him down to find his smaller form via an unmarked quest. After beating him, they can then proceed to have fun with smolBask and delve into more of his secrets.
Core Content - Ready to Begin & In Queue [NEXT]

Lake Slimes [Combat Encounter]
Take on three random slimes that can take on any gender as they so desire. Most of its word count comes from their gender flexibility and ability to adjust to whatever sex the player desires. Intentionally done to provide a framework for future writers who might want to write slime preg.
Entire Project - Implemented

Zanali the BunMILF [Re-visitable Encounter + Sex Scenes + Questlines]
A motherly bunny living in Harvest Valley, Zanali can be encountered in Hawkethorne before inviting you to her farm. After enough visits, Zanali finally lets you inside and you discover her deep attraction to being a dominatrix.

Players can engage in dom-play and slowly build a relationship with her, eventually allowing the player to help her embrace her tough side again and even get serious. The intent is to add additional preg content that will require or facilitate players turning Cait into a more corrupted milk-slut, ensuring Zanali can use someone else to breastfeed her child.
Initial Content - WIP [Current Project]

Winter Drider Queen [Combat Encounter + Sex Scenes]
This queen is out-and-about, seeking holes and strong seed for building her nest anew! The player can meet, fuck, and get knocked up with her eggs.

She is primarily an egg-related content host, but also features on tittyplay and snugglefucking. In the future, there may be additional content that fleshes her out as she is a unique encounter.
Initial Content - Implemented
Cait Gets Egg'd - WIP

Prince Nyze of the Hornet Hive [Enemy Encounter + Questline-Related]
Part of the Hornet Hive, Prinze Nyze is a highly effeminate drone and takes up an important role in the Hive: ensuring their honey supply is rich. Commanding the various drones who lead the bimbos into the forest and personally overseeing the honey extraction of the hive, he keeps things orderly with his drugged-up whip.

Although small, Prince Nyze is intended to become a crux of future content I have planned as well as feed into others. Additionally, he plays a part in the Hornet Hive dungeon alongside having a few scenes and a bad end.

Quintillus the Ex-Cultist Taeleer [Quest Character]
TBA
One Shots + TFs
These are smaller projects; one-off scenes like dream sequences, TFs & Items, codex entries or a solo scene for an already made character.
Abduction by the Harpy King
As the PC dreams, they get abducted by a large harpy. Expect some seriously weird, mind-break level submission.
Current Status: Implemented

Centaurs, Elves and Threesome Oh My!
The PC dreams of a centaur and an elf breeding at maximum pace. They look a little familiar, so maybe the dream might change if you go looking around town or between two trees...

5-Bundled TF
Five TFs of which four aren't spoiling anyone! Become a bunny like the taeleer, grow horns like a sheepfolk, get milky tits like a cowgirl or get furry like a minotaur! [Not allowed to share the link for this yet, sorry!]

Catfolk TF & Human TF
An update that brought the outline for two species up-to-par with the alchemy system and allowed for the creation of their TFs.

Harpy TF: Golden Egg
My first TF created for CoC2 allowing players to become harpies!

Goblin TF

A simple TF created to facilitate @Balaknightfang's goblin race.

Codex Entry: Taeleer
A codex entry prepared for the bunny race known as the Taeleer. [Link coming soon!]

Codex Entry: Sheepfolk

A codex entry prepared for the homely and maximum woolboyes known as Sheepfolk. [Link coming soon!]
Current Status: WIP

Codex Entry: Slime

A codex entry prepared for the slimy lake-dwelling goos -- and their various kin throughout the world -- known as Slimes. [Link coming soon!]
Current Status: Submitted

One-Off: Cait Gets Merc'd
A scene between Cait and a knotted mercenary jerk, eventually adding his friends. Early access available via supporting on Patreon or SubscribeStar!
Current Status: Approved, Waiting to be Implemented

One-Off: Sugondese
A commissioned scene where the PC gets to slob on some horseboi knob.
If you would like to commission something, please PM me to discuss it and the price. Do not post about it here. This post holds a catalog of every submission I have and its current state.

Please consider supporting me on Patreon if you like my work. Additionally, certain tiers can grant early access to documents before their release!

You can alternatively support me on SubscribeStar if you simply enjoy my writing or do not prefer using Patreon! However, I do not do any of my content updates on there anymore; it is purely for supporting me!

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Why is everyone wanting to fuck a dinosaur.

Guys dinosaurs aren't real.

Guys.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Isn't dragos and dinos basically the same thing? o_O:rolleyes:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Quick update on Sugo to interrupt this meme-worthy discussion.

[Ride That Taur] is in its rudimentary finished state.

I hope that I can get some people with better knowledge of general/shared parsers with TiTS as well as experience or a better understanding on the new CoC2 listing to go through and provide input on it. There's also likely a few tense errors (though I think by far way less than I've had in the past) and generic typos, too. I've tried to also include variations and mentions to other parts, which if can be made into a parser and maintain/improve the potential flavor of the writing I will willingly change.

I'll be moving on to [Coax That Taur] shortly, so I can get the overall bare-bones of the submission on full display. From there, it's beefing up and making the scenes that much sweeter/improving their pacing as needed.

(You peeps in my thread right now, I swear. SMH)

Reactions: Zavos

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sugo's 1st Draft is Complete
Now begins the process of checking over, improving, and generally just refining the submission :O

I'd like it if anyone who reads through the article provides feedback, whether opinion-based or erroneous correction, would provide comments. This will greatly speed things up!

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
"You see your familiar trappy centaur at his booth. It looks like Sugo is even doing a bit of flirting with a passing, big stud of a lupine. You know what they say about cute boys and big dicked lupine."

Heeeeeey I wanna see those two go at it. Come on I'd be awesome!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"You see your familiar trappy centaur at his booth. It looks like Sugo is even doing a bit of flirting with a passing, big stud of a lupine. You know what they say about cute boys and big dicked lupine."

Heeeeeey I wanna see those two go at it. Come on I'd be awesome!
The closest to seeing them go at it is only hinted (blatantly) stuff. Let me explain.

1. Get Help features a lupine man who helps you free Sugo in his encounter. He speaks briefly, but privately, with this lupine.
  2. Meeting Sugo in town later, if you chose this option, results in you seeing this lupine again. Leaving the stall. Followed by Sugo licking cum off his palm.
  3. In follow-up passings through his grid, he's talking to a lupine.
Coincidence?
:smuggo:

Reactions: Freed85 and Farlun

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Weell if you'd like to write more to this character this one scene just begs to be added... :p

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Alrighty, so... with things proceeding with Sugo pretty swimmingly (he's now pretty deep in my 2nd rough draft stage, primarily consisting of tweaking and trimming issues in the butt), I feel like it's definitely time to consider a few options to do once he's done and submitted. Regardless of whether he's approved or tossed back for changes, I'm going to be faced with an issue that I'd love to hear people's feedback on.

What would you prefer me to do?
  • Continue work on Sugo, utilizing the section of his Document marked "Future Shit", to create U Go 4 Sugo - CaparisonQuest. It would focus on the 1st and 2nd parts, essentially giving Sugo a quest that he can give the PC to (you guessed it) find and get a caparison that DOESN'T let him show off his dick when you get close to him. This would likely be a very simple quest BUT (as GLORIOUS ANALMANDER SAVIN mentioned a preference for) would be styled similar to a CYOA. Nothing SUPER deep (since I don't want Drake to kill me after falling in love with my parsers), but it would essentially allow some differences to be made to the caparison. It'd definitely be done to try and get the PC out and questing, though, to give him a less-sex focused use. But adding ONE sex scene? Definitely doable alongside it. This is definitely the easiest and most immediate follow-up I could do. Sugo would be fresh and ripe for further content-filled goodness. The only risk is that I'd be putting more investment into a character I wanted to return to later (if at all) and use my gained experience to refine with a better edge.
  • Begin groundwork on Unnamed Male Fairy, an Old Forest encounter that would likely involve some REALLY GAY SHIT and/or size-fetishes. I heard that one of the big fish writers will be tackling fairies, however, so if I chose this one, then it would not develop until that stuff is out/viewable. I have an interest in NOT suffering a lot of the problems I bumped into with Sugo where I knew not a whole ton about the centaurs when I started. Plus, I'd like the fairy to be a pretty unique one and it would need some serious time to prepare for it even if that person dropped their content ASAP. This can't be immediate, but would likely be a somewhat swiftly done one once the tools were in place to proceed.
  • Begin work on The Marked Merk Mercenaries, a somewhat tough encounter that would feature some "throwaway" foes and two bosses based on artwork I commissioned MANY MOONS AGO from the fantastic @VivInSpace. It'd be a pretty simple encounter a bit styled after when you faced the stallion and mare couple in... I think FoE? I do think that I'd like it to be a tiered combat encounter, in the sense that you would face their minions X amount of times before these two appeared to face you. Jen (the female) is a flat-chested cavalier girl who's basically 5 feet of SPUNK and acts as the company's cavalier captain and lieutenant. The BIG HAWSE is an unnamed part-demon (obviously) who wields a large sword. No, that's not his sword. That sword in the spoiler is a prop from the RP setting. Point is, he's a demon-like human with a huge cock and would likely come toe-to-toe with the PC. Of all these three options, this would be the most work unless I gained a hand or two to help out. So uh... could be a great collaboration piece.​
dgjH8vv.png

I'll throw up a poll that I'll close on Saturday morning (my time) to give a few days to those of you out there. Considering I work from home and work is light currently, I can definitely maintain my pacing on everything and keep delivering things... but please try to consider that I prefer the votes of those who genuinely want to participate and interact with my content OR have experience with their own. I do appreciate all of you out there, but my fans and the ones who know the biz are definitely priorities above you. Apologies =_=

Anyhow, back to working on Sugo. Hope everyone is HYPE for this submission. I know I sure am.​

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
  • Jen (the female) is a flat-chested cavalier girl who's basically 5 feet of SPUNK and acts as the company's cavalier captain and lieutenant. The BIG HAWSE is an unnamed part-demon (obviously) who wields a large sword.​

Half-demons don't exist; demons in the CoC-verse are a very specific thing. Demonic is a state in which you've cummed out your soul and turned into a completely self-centered asshole. Marae cursed all demons to have weak offspring in CoC1, which is why all demons' offspring are imps, so no-go there, either.

Reactions: BubbleLord

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Half-demons don't exist; demons in the CoC-verse are a very specific thing. Demonic is a state in which you've cummed out your soul and turned into a completely self-centered asshole. Marae cursed all demons to have weak offspring in CoC1, which is why all demons' offspring are imps, so no-go there, either.
Mmm. Could he be high corruption, then? The art isn't by any means final, so I could abandon his demonic roots/looks entirely. I'd also not meant for him to be like... a demonic offspring, but that's good lore knowledge regardless.

TLDR: could he be a human that's corrupting/becoming demonic, is it impossible for a partial state/would it be better to remove any sort of trace of demon from the idea? Best to know in case that were the choice I went with.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Is the fairy a trap?

You don't necessarily need to made him a half-demon, you could make him a half-something like a minotaur(i'm of course presuming half-breeds are possible). The only demonic trait the image has is the tail.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Is the fairy a trap?

You don't necessarily need to made him a half-demon, you could make him a half-something like a minotaur(i'm of course presuming half-breeds are possible). The only demonic trait the image has is the tail.
I'd like to think the fairy wouldn't be a trap, but the reality is that like... the norm for fairies is that they tend to be more androgynous in 99% of settings. I am certain he'll have a gay/dick fascination, though, since the fetish is that you fuck his butt. But for an exact account for how he'll look, two things gotta happen.
  1. Need for the one wanting to do fairies to actually pick the "look" for the species and ensure it's possible to make a trappy one (if I want to go that route).
  2. If the writing flows better with him being some buff fairy or some trap fairy (it's quite possible that maybe he'll be a big, gay, tiny thing instead of a girly, gay, tiny thing).
As for the idea of making him half-something, I don't think I'd want to. As I pointed out, I thought the demon angle was cool because it fit the art's concept and would help guide my muse more. If I made him part minotaur, I'd also have to consider the fact that more corrupt minotaur = more addictive semen. And at that point it's tossing in another fetish factor to consider.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I'd like to think the fairy wouldn't be a trap, but the reality is that like... the norm for fairies is that they tend to be more androgynous in 99% of settings. I am certain he'll have a gay/dick fascination, though, since the fetish is that you fuck his butt. But for an exact account for how he'll look, two things gotta happen.
  1. Need for the one wanting to do fairies to actually pick the "look" for the species and ensure it's possible to make a trappy one (if I want to go that route).
  2. If the writing flows better with him being some buff fairy or some trap fairy (it's quite possible that maybe he'll be a big, gay, tiny thing instead of a girly, gay, tiny thing).
As for the idea of making him half-something, I don't think I'd want to. As I pointed out, I thought the demon angle was cool because it fit the art's concept and would help guide my muse more. If I made him part minotaur, I'd also have to consider the fact that more corrupt minotaur = more addictive semen. And at that point it's tossing in another fetish factor to consider.

You know there is no need to go to either extremes. I'm a little annoyed that people keep forgeting that there are more "types" of male other than manly or trap. Sigh, Sorry for ranting.

I suggest you consider making him a twink, in your own words a boyish", gay, tiny thing". That would be a lot more gay than trap, and I would say a more accurate representation of fairies in folklore.

I was suggesting you go out of the corrupt angle, but seems like that's what you really want. Through I thought corruption was not supposed to be the standard in the early game.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
You know there is no need to go to either extremes. I'm a little annoyed that people keep forgeting that there are more "types" of male other than manly or trap. Sigh, Sorry for ranting.

I suggest you consider making him a twink, in your own words a boyish", gay, tiny thing". That would be a lot more gay than trap, and I would say a more accurate representation of fairies in folklore.

I was suggesting you go out of the corrupt angle, but seems like that's what you really want. Through I thought corruption was not supposed to be the standard in the early game.
Honestly, the idea of a "muscular" fairy must have been interpreted differently. To me, that would be what you define as a twink. It wouldn't be a "trappy" fairy, which I pointed out I think most fairies are androgynous. And in folklore, this is especially true. I'm not a fan of the term "twink" but the usage of it is essentially what I would think most would call a "buff fairy boy".

Edit: I looked back and saw I used the word buff. My bad on that one. Really thought I'd used the word big or muscular.

And the reason I was fixed on corruption as the thing for that mercenary is because it's an early available encounter but that doesn't mean the corrupted guy is "early". This was why I highlighted the part of a "tiered" encounter. Things like how I would tier the encounter is lost in word format, but I was considering either level, amount of times you've defeated the initial encounter (plus technically the female one, since she would come first before calling for the big man), and/or areas visited. Basically, there is no reason to believe you would finish the encounter in the "early stage" even if it's intended to start in an early field of availability.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Honestly, the idea of a "muscular" fairy must have been interpreted differently. To me, that would be what you define as a twink. It wouldn't be a "trappy" fairy, which I pointed out I think most fairies are androgynous. And in folklore, this is especially true. I'm not a fan of the term "twink" but the usage of it is essentially what I would think most would call a "buff fairy boy".

Edit: I looked back and saw I used the word buff. My bad on that one. Really thought I'd used the word big or muscular..
I think it depends on how it's interperted. Twink would be young-looking with no body hair and attractive. The usage of buff might've been the problem since I imagine that to be closer to beefcake or hunk, than a twink. I guess you could call it "fit" since that's between thin and buff on the muscle scale.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Quick Poll Update
Alright, so with the fairy boy falling behind (DAMN YOUUUUU), I've gone ahead and prepared outlines for the two leading results in the poll.

Sugo's Expansion Pack
I've outlined a lot of it, since it's a very straightforward project. Like I said, definitely the most easily done.

Marked Merk Mercenaries
It consists of a rough outline of what I'd like to do as well as combat details. Scenes would come later.

Hopefully this will provide something for everyone out there who may be on the fence on what they're seeking to make a decision. Definitely feel all of these ideas will get done in the future, though, after I've reviewed them further. So no one is really a "loser" in this. At some point, I'm sure that all of this will find its way in-game.

Reactions: Harlequin and Zavos

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Final Poll Update
Hey guys. So, with the poll ending in around 12 hours, I figured I'd provide ALL the outlines. It took some time and further talk, but I knew enough at last about my Pixie avenue (thanks @MistyBirb) to finally provide an outline for Ninian, the Fairy Boy (who is now known as the Twink Pixie). It's rough, but this will give everyone a look at what every option will provide.

Sugo's Expansion Pack
U Go 4 Sugo: The PC hears that Sugo, the Trappy Centaur, needs help. The law enforcement in town are losing patience with reports about his attire, forcing him to look for a new caparison. The PC can agree to help, going on a small quest to get him a brand new caparison. You can pick from a few designs and colors, as well as pick HOW you acquire it. After the end of the quest, Sugo is thankful and replaces his short caparison. Unlocks 1 additional Sex Scene as well as changes sections of his dialogue.

Ninian The Twink Pixie

An androgynous male pixie that the PC can encounter in the Old Forest. Initially fights the PC, but when beaten will show-up near Hawkthorne's gates to meet the PC for sex. Provides lore details about Pixies and will act as a basin for further Fey content I end-up writing.
Initial Content primarily for Cock-users only.

Marked Merk Mercenaries

Having arrived just before the events starting off the story, the Marked Merk Mercenaries are set-up in the Foothills whilst they search for their leader. In the meantime, they're accosting travelers for supplies and any information. Face down small groups of them to lure out the temporary leader and second-in-command Jen. After enough time, however, you are tracked down by the original commander and face his wrath. Once united again, however, both of the leaders decide to face off with you and get revenge for their honor. If you beat the pair of them together, you'll be offered a choice to turn them to a better path or down a more corrupt one.

Alrighty boys and girls. See you tomorrow to see which one wins :toot:

Last edited:

Kaiku

Mar 31, 2016
As a fan of all things horsey, I'm pretty biased. But still, with quality > quantity being an important theme for this game, deeper, more fleshed out characters with development and 'unlockable' scenes/rewards is something that easily has my vote.

*Shakes fist at poll.*

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As a fan of all things horsey, I'm pretty biased. But still, with quality > quantity being an important theme for this game, deeper, more fleshed out characters with development and 'unlockable' scenes/rewards is something that easily has my vote.

*Shakes fist at poll.*
Pft. Well, if everyone looks up you can read it.

Prefer

I think most people don't realize that uh... I intend to fully work on ALL of these at some point. More fleshed out horse boy will happen, even if it's not the immediately next project.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Alright, errybody. The poll closed, but I've gone ahead and re-opened it without a close-date so you can continue to show your love :O when the time comes for a new poll, it'll bite the dust. For those wondering, here's the poll results!
9 vote(s) 25.0% - U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)
13 vote(s) 36.1% - Ninian the Pixie Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter
14 vote(s) 38.9% - Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters with 2 leaders
Anyway, I've been hard at work preparing the foundation of the document for the Marked Merks. I warn ya, it's big and mostly has spoiler content that IS NOT stuff like sex. It's basically just me writing appearance stuff and storyboarding the group out, so that I can give a more fleshed-out idea to the folks up top and figure out what flies and what doesn't fly concept-wise.

Thanks for the support so far everybody. Now, onto the doc yer going to be getting familiar with for a good while...

The Marked Merk Mercenaries, founded by Commander Leofric and currently under the command of Lieutenant Jen!

I can't be certain I'll finish this doc before the others, but it is going to receive my attention for a good while. There's a lot of work to do with this big one, but we'll get 'er done. I mean, I almost finished Minz that one time for TiTS. :ghost:

(Stay tuned for an eventual update on Sugo's status. I'll likely post it in his submission thread, but I may make another post here as well.)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Holy shit, my vote made a difference! I voted Marked Mercs and it won by 1 vote!

Figured it would be best to get some early game content in quickly and all that, hence my vote

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey everyone. Update on the MMMercs.

I've decided to release it in stages. @SoAndSo decided to troll me about it and mention it's a Questy thing, but it's kinda unavoidable once I saw just how big the content together would be. Making submissions is about compromises and keeping things simple. Clogging the pipeline with something this massive alone would be a bad idea, but it would also be detrimental to me (as a writer) to tackle a huge project and risk breaking my stride. So let me outline the stages/parts that I'll be handling the release of the Marked Merk Mercenaries in, so that people know when to expect stuff.

Stage 1: Dale and the Marked Merk Band
This part doesn't exist bro. I removed it because it's extremely archaic shit that will just mislead people.

Stage 2: Jen Arrives
Jen's content will come in stage 2. I may expand her scenes beyond my initial thoughts as well, but there's no promises.

Stage 3: Leofric comes to fight
Leofric's content is not intended to change/add options for PCs. Sorry. But the main benefit of this is that it should give me more time to figure out if my idea of him being a worshipper of Tira is viable/works within the lore. Safer and prevents big issues like slamming into a wall of "nope" halfway through the submission.

Stage 4: Fight both Commanders + Resolve the 1st End
This is intended to be the same thing. This staged system will also give more time for the game to progress and reveal what sections of Hawkthorne will look clear to utilize. So it just makes sense and works out better to hold off on it.

I'm going to go ahead and make it clear I do not intend to extend the corrupt route. If that were to ever happen, then it would be (at best) a way to allow the PC to take Jen for themselves and kill/get rid of Leofric. It'd be minimalist content at best. I don't feel that, realistically, there'd be much room for further taking them down the rabbit hole than the pretty-dark route of making Leofric pound Jen's pussy full of kids and basically turn his mercenaries into orgy-focused bandits. My plans with the Pure route, however, will allow them to end more "Middleground" or become proper "Pure Heroes". So there will be ways to end out with a somewhat corrupt bunch.

Anyhow, I'm going to be focusing my attention on Stage 1 and will provide it (once content-fleshed out) into the main doc and hopefully get feedback for it. I'll at the very least get Stage 1 done before I move to a different bit of content, since it should help provide some additional stuff for the Foothills once they get added. See you guys when the next update comes along =3=/

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As promised, got an update for everyone on Sugo.

Sugo has been Accepted.

It's still going to be a bit, obviously, and I won't go blowing my horn until we see 'em in-game... but everyone can look forward to more-than-likely being able to fuck a big gay horse.

:toot:

Stay tuned for part 1 of the Marked Merk Mercenary content being posted in another thread soon. After I spoke with Savin to double-check my logic, it definitely works out better since I'll be able to make a more fleshed out content via this manner of step-by-step creation. Not to mention that some of you may get an early combat encounter to help pad-out/fluff the enemy count for areas. You'll get face-fucked and get to lewd (both via vagina and dickus) them, so stay-tuned for the awesome stuff. And remember the name Dale. He's going to be a running gag character (as I've now decided) that will always be sprinkled into the scenes. Will he be the ACTUAL hero of CoC2? Will he become powerful and independent and your companion?

No. He won't. Don't fucking ask for that. Stay tuned for that thread popping up and a change to the link for the Marked Merk section to reflect it's on Part/Stage 1.

Reactions: Darkpheonix