Brothelmates Stranded (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"As much as I didn't have a choice in the matter of getting a footlong and a pair of apples between my legs, I'd rather just not rip the whole get-up off. Need the key, and Keigan better bloody have it..." She scowls.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
[Let's wait up for Ecna and Aubrey after this one]

Keigan snorts, stepping into the lifeboat with Milo and Lucia still in tow, the former of which currently looks like a deer in the headlights as he scrambles to his feet. "What do I look like? A janitor? No seriously, that job falls on this other nasty bastard. A crow, name's Pat... Patuck, or some shit like that. Lives for fucking with people. Fingers crossed that he gets stuck on board. Sorry, but also not sorry. I only get the keys to the cells. Where's your other magic friend? Milk bitch. Just get her to melt the lock off or something."

On the topic of what Keigan actually looks like, he's bulky-bodied, and at a foreboding 6'4". His rolls of natural pudginess cover any true muscle, and though he's definitely not as strong as Xian, any onlooker would still get the sense that he could pick up and throw any one of them without too much trouble. Short black fur covers the bulk of his body, all except for his jowls and short snout. There's a short, chubby rottweiler tail poking out from his ragged trousers, while his chest sits bared comfortably in the sun.

"Guys? Lucia's leg doesn't look quite... right." Milo pipes up, glancing back to Xerlai and Rebecca. True, her leg is bent at a bad angle, bludgeoned out of shape with some blunt object. Her face is still swollen to all hell. Maybe she wasn't the prettiest to begin with, but her blackened eyes are winning no awards now.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"The guy I blasted off Traversini, yeah..." Jade sighs, running her hands through her unwashed black hair. "It's over now, isn't it? No longer gonna be stuck here... Got here when I was 18... and I turned 23 a few week ago." She says, before turning to Lucia and Milo. "Of all people in the world I could help, Lucia is one of the lowest on that list. Right around Hatiith and Xian, and my foster-parents. I don't know why you particularly want to save her, Milo. The bitch isn't worth it. Kinda wish I had her equipment on me, see how well she would like those breaking techniques applied to her body, hmm?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Drakon wanted to save her, right?" Milo continues to defend the chimera, unknowing of the specialty for whips and bondage that she was renowned for on the ship.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Looking over at Milo and Lucia. Drakon just shrugges and says "Personaly I could care less for her. I just won't let someone burn to death. It's not a good way to go."

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai flinches back hard with a tinge of fear at the Rottweiler's comment. He watches what remains of the cane tumble to the ground. His brothelmate's dashing pass him alleviated some fear for it meant that a means of escape was found. He turns on his heel and starts to run in the direction of the remaining life boat. He turns awkwardly, trying to avoid the hole he was about to fall in. A simple shift of weight allows him to circumvent the hole and go towards their escape avenue. He makes the trip in short order and jumps into the life boat, ready to flip the lever.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Not waiting for Xian to come to his senses, Rebecca jumped onto the lifeboat, kicking the release lever after she was on.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Finally..." Jade sighs. "Hey milky... or whatever your name is, sorry I never got to know it... could you try unlocking the cage I'm wearing down here? I would seriously appreciate that." She asks, as the feeling of freedom begins to wash over her.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo looks wide-eyed back at Xian, pointing a finger dumbly in his direction. "Wait, we didn't-" He's interrupted by the shifty creak of wood as Rebecca pulls the lever, followed by a great rush of air and the temporary sensation of falling as the hardy lifeboat plunges into the sea below. They're all jarred as it lands, while the smash of Keigan's teeth together and the immediate aftermath of muttered profanities break any silence there's left to spare.

"Damn it all to... Hey! Give us a warning next time milk lady!" He groans, rubbing his sore jaw. A tense Milo relaxes slowly into his seat, staring out at the sights that greet them from most every angle. The predictable fleet of fellow lifeboats exists wholly on their right, and judging by the position of the afternoon sun, that way would be west. Different parties of all shapes, sizes, and intents dot the seascape in each boat, though with the varying distances between them and the crew, it's hard to make out who's who save for large or small blurry figures. Most are paddling with the flow of everyone else, west, and towards the sun that's just passed the midday mark. They could also follow this path, sure to meet up with friends and foes alike if they do. Or, given their position in the back-most boat, they could paddle east, searching for land and salvation alone in the vast ocean. A few stragglers, including the silvery glint of scales they can only assume to be Dalius, hang back to the south, while the once proud and renowned Hatiith Geeldes's brothel is to the north, which heeds its queue with a sudden explosion below deck. Fire must've finally reached the thermals.

Their boat itself is a rocky little vessel. Splintery cedarwood parts the water on the outside, while the inside is just a bit more pristine, covered on the top of the front with shade-bearing tarp. Though it'd be roomy for most other groups, the bulkier forms of Keigan and Drakon do little to preserve what little space their numbers had to spare, and everyone is bunched together pretty tightly as it bobs competently with the waves. Stowed carefully beneath their feet are eight pairs of oars, those of which Milo has already taken to handing out, a sturdy survival knife, and two weeks worth of oat rations and canned fresh water.

Triggered awake by the commotion, the previously unconscious form of Lucia finally stirs, still slumped over onto the floor of the lifeboat as her head slowly turns towards the sky. "What... the fuck." She groans. Her voice is surprisingly pleasant as she takes in the sight of the people around her. Soft, yet assertive need be. "What is going on?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
When the hit the water Drakon feels his ribs move violently which causes extreme pain in his side. With aloud curse he holds his side. "FUCK! Holy shit that hurt." He yells while screwing his eyes closed.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo looks down at Lucia, his same "deer in the headlights" look as omnipresent as ever on his face, before scooting over by Drakon. "Here it uh- probably helps to try and keep it cold, maybe to numb the pain?" He tries, dipping his cupped hands into the cool seawater surrounding them, before splashing some of it gently on Drakon's injured chest.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai's breath caught in is throat the moment the life boat entered free fall. Every level of the ship, some he was familiar with and others not so much, went by in slow motion as the crew was plunged down by Rebecca's actions. When the boat finally hit the water it was only by shifting the weight of his wings (spreading them slightly) with his hands sticking out horizontal from his body was he able to keep his footing and not be smashed to the floor of the small vessel. When he righted himself he watched as most of the life boats, including their own, took on a westerly position. He wanted to look back at the brothel and gloat in the fires destroying it but didn't want to celebrate too early. With a self containing sigh he addressed the crew "Which way boys? We going with the others west," he said motioning towards the filled life boats ahead of them, "or opposite? I'm excited by the notion of landing somewhere without any of our former captors," He glared at Lucia and Keigan and Lucia with that said. He said no more and grabbed a oar and gestured for others to maybe do the same.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Not sure if that will help much." He says as he lets Milo puts water on his chest and winces as the water touches his golden scales which are now turning a darker shade of gold.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"West." Keigan states bluntly, folding his arms to his chest out of habit. "Don't try to be rebels. Follow the rest of them." Milo opens his mouth in protest, before deciding to just keep quiet, tail twitching anxiously behind him as he tries to avoid looking at Lucia. The chimera in question winces as she tries to move, looking annoyed as she swats a few flies away from her could-have-been corpse. Were she able to stand, she'd be a fair 5'6'', lithe and taut, with woolly brown goat's fur coating her body from head to hips, as well as a curved pair of black goat horns sticking out from the sides of her head. A literal lion's mane of tawny golden hair sits tied back at the shoulders, loose strands falling free from their weak binds, and trailing down to touch her perky B-cup breasts. There's a large tuft of white fur just above her would-be cleavage, smoothed down to cover her nipples like a very bold choice of built in bra. Contrary to her mammalian appearance, there's a scaly green lower half visible to anyone who dares to look, hanging from her defined hips a loose-fitting skirt fashioned of sturdy cotton. Poking from a rear slit in the material is what honest-to-god appears for all the world to be a dead snake. However, as it lashes hypnotically at the settling flies, it becomes clear that its her tail, albeit a very unsettling one. Flitting from her lips is a forked tongue to match, blood-red, unlike her normally thin, subtle lips, though as of right now, her face has been beaten to a pulp by canteen lackeys and possibly Xian himself. Despite this, there's some odd and unnatural attractiveness to her. She isn't any icon of feminine beauty, definitely not with her face smashed in, but rather there's some strange allure that the gut feelings of each brothelmate seem to panic over.

Rebecca was definitely right. For what Lucia lacks in pure brawn, they get the sense that she can hold her own and then some with the brute force of her wit. Given the fact that she's currently on a lifeboat while Xian is probably burning alive, it'd be a safe assumption to call her his better half in their rivalry. She waves one hand toward herself, still laying on the ground.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, Lucia. What happened is you got into a brawl with someone, and somehow managed to catch the ship on fire. You were beaten to a bloody pulp and left for dead. For some reason, someone saw fit to rescue your sorry ass, and hauled you into the lifeboat. And now we get to spend some quality time together, again..." She glares daggers at the chimaera. "And I don't really care which way we go... so long as we leave this godforsaken place behind." She adds, looking over her shoulder to see the other boats on the water. "Why couldn't Hatiith also have perished." She mutters.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Well no shit I remember getting beat up!" Lucia says back, a sense of happy familiarity gracing her tone in a way that overshadows the hostility of her words. "Spat a great bout of fire at that stupid lug of a bull. Well, a loss is a loss, but not really I guess, because GTB is up in smoke and because fuck that noise. Why would you trust the bitch who was helping to run the place though, am I right? "Worthless wench," oughta get that one as a tattoo." She hums morbidly, casually scrutinizing the brothelmates up and down until she notices Keigan. Lucia throws her head in her hands dramatically. "Ugh, and here I thought this would be exciting. Keigan, the stalest piece of rottweiler ass the world has ever seen. Go on, spin your tale. Why'd they even let you on? Had a real change of heart I'll bet."

Keigan, instead of answering her question, stands upright in the boat. His large mass makes the little vessel rock and creak in disapproval, though the sound is quickly overshadowed by the horrific smash of bone as he brings his boot down hard onto her injured leg. By a practiced reflex, she jams half of her fist into her mouth, faintly gagging her own screams as she writhes futilely against the floor. He raises his boot again, re-positioning the next strike, and ready to stomp on her again. Milo presses himself further back into the seat, eyes wide at the lurid sight.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
All if a sudden Drakon's tail lashes out and swirls around Keigan leg pulling him off balance. With a growl he speaks in a threatening tone " I suggest you stop before I throw you overboard and you." He glares at Lucia "The only reason your ass is still alive is because I carried your ass up here after showing a bit of mercy. So now shut up lay there or I won't hesitate in throwing you over as well."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I would feel bad about this... except Lucia has happily been trying to break my spirit for as long as she's been here, so I don't mind this little bit of turnabout." Jade smirks, wiping a tear from below the caprine's eye. "But yeah, let's not permanently cripple her." She looks up at Drakon and Keigan. "Nor throw Keigan's ass off the side. And dragon-boy's right, Lucia... all his doing." She teases with a cruel giggle.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
[Drakon STR 10+5=15 vs. Keigan STR 12+2=14] (minimal success)

Drakon's tail thwaps against the back of Keigan's leg, the sharp and sudden hit causing him to lose his pre-stomp stance and stumble. However, he does manage to grab the scaly tail before it can move away, and he squeezes it firmly to emphasize his annoyance. With his eyes narrowed, bearing the same expression he wore after Xerlai's little stunt with the cane, he gestures with one hand down to Lucia's leg. "I fixed it."

Surprisingly true to his muttering, Lucia's leg isn't quite as unnaturally bent as it was before, and as she moves it experimentally, wincing all the while, it does seem that the leg is close enough to set. It's still bleeding profusely, staining the cedar floor crimson, but it is a start. Despite Jade's halfhearted attempts to de-escalate the situation, Keigan positions himself in a fighting stance, popping the joints in his neck as he squares up. "If he wants to fight, he wants to fight. I'm just giving him what he's been asking for. Let's go, lizard boy." He says with a growl, yanking Drakon's tail downwards in an attempt to throw him to the ground.

[Drakon STR 10+3=13 vs. Keigan 12+3=15]

Drakon is thrown ass-first to the center of the floor, right up next to a still-pained Lucia, and hitting his back with a thud. The chimera woman gathers her bearings somewhat, hearing and fathoming Jade's words, but not responding to them as she crawls on her elbows into the seat between Milo and Xerlai. The former of the two brothelmates gasps at the brewing battle, but remains still and quiet, shooting a few pleading looks at Xerlai for his workable charm or Rebecca with her fancy magic. Finally, Lucia clears her throat, swallows, and finds her voice again. "Fine, fine, shoot the quirky and obnoxious damsel in distress why don't you? Seriously, there's no way I could stop you from doing it, not that I would if I could either. Being stranded in the ocean is better than kicking it with a crew that's itching to leave me dead in the sand. You, sheath-cage." She points at Jade. "Want to know why I did what I did? Because it was fun to have control over something or someone for once in your life. And then it wasn't, and then here we are. Watching two morons duke it out on a lifeboat with a swell chorus of explosions in the background."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So why did they all want you dead?" Jade asks. "And surely you could have found other things to do than cause me excrutiating pain on a daily basis. It's bad enough they loaded me with this bimbo-like body." She frowns, wishing she could be somewhat normal, again.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a growl Drakon gets to his feet flexing his claws and gets in a fighting stance and launches two punches aimed at the head and stomach.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Keigan maintains his boxer-like stance, trying to counter Drakon's assault with his own strength alone.

[Drakon STR 10+4=14 vs. Keigan STR 12+2=14] (reroll!)
[Drakon STR 10+2=12 vs. Keigan STR 12+1=13] (minimal failure)

Keigan catches both of Drakon's fists in his hands before they can make contact, gritting his teeth as he pushes back with equal strength. They find themselves in a brief stalemate, all up until Keigan raises his knee, jabbing it into the left side of Drakon's pelvis. It's a weak hit, but it does give him a chance to push Drakon harmlessly a few steps back and recreate his battle posture.

Despite all this, Lucia keeps rattling on. "Oh, I was talking about your crew, but I guess it applies to the big picture too. It's because I've been an everlasting bitch to every last prick I came across on that ship. Setting it on fire was the barbell that broke the infant camel's back, and I swear upon there not being a god, the power of whipping someone daily kept me sane. Things don't feel as bad once you stop giving a shit though, and shut up, you look hot. At least you're not stuck with this weird chimera body, and snake tail, and underbite, and curse of some allure that I don't even understand." The small lifeboat is now wobbling back and forth, a few sprays of seawater pooling on the floor as the front dips down into the ocean. Finally, Lucia snaps at the two brawlers. "Hey! Would you two fuck right on off already? You're gonna tip the boat! I'm trying to tell a story."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It still doesn't make it right... And excuse me, but we're you sold into slavery? By the person who had cared for you, and you saw as a surrogate mother?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Not taking his eyes off Keigan. Drakon says to Lucia "For once in your life stop being a bitch for a minute and I believe we both agree for you to shut up." Then an idea pops into Drakon's head. He try's to talk to Keigan but in a very soft voice so Lucia and the others can't hear. "Alright Keigan why don't stop this and when we get to any shore why don't you and I fuck the shit out of that bitch and make her into a cum slut. Deal?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Lucia throws her hands up in the air, looking back at Drakon. "Alright, sure. I think I was actually talking to sheath cage over here, who actually had some questions for me to answer on top of that. Darn, I bet I could've found a way to take that thing off for you. Too late now." She says, pretending to zip her own mouth shut.

[Drakon CHA 7+4=11 vs. Keigan CHA 7+2=9]

"You're saying that cuz you're losing, but fine, deal. I'd love to see the day that bitch gets whats coming." Keigan mutters softly back, before dropping his stance and saying loud enough for everyone to hear. "I don't even want to fight you. We're just gonna tip the boat for nothing."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade sighs and slumps down. "Atleast you two are not gonna risk this whole thing...but seriously Lucia, I would actually like to hear your story. You say you weren't always like this?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Just don't be an ass about it. I already had to "fight" Xian and I probably got a broken rib or two so." Drakon says to Keigan out the corner of his mouth and sit down again, putting a hand to his side.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Kind of hard when I'm stuck dealing with you all." Keigan retorts, plopping down into a seat opposite Lucia.

The chimera woman looks helplessly about for a moment, searching for an answer to Jade's pseudo interrogation, but seemingly coming up empty. "Nope. Not telling." She says quickly, signalling an x with her hands. Judging by the hastiness of her words, and the fact that she so easily spoke despite saying how she wouldn't, her problem lies with the story itself, and won't spill without some amount of cajoling.

Milo, both glad and perplexed as the battle so promptly ends, scoots over towards Xerlai and away from Lucia and Jade. "So uh- are your wings going to be okay? They look really nice, by the way."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright... so who's gonna take the oars?" Jade asks, before trying to fiddle with her sheath-cage. "Goddamn thing..."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Lucia, now making good on Drakon's demand for her silence, shows one hand to Jade so that she knows what she's doing, and then surprisingly, she slides up behind her, reaching down to try and help undo the cage. Ever-so-careful not to cause any uncomfortable friction between the metal bars and her knotted cock, she works with the straps on the back while pinching certain points on the front. After a few minutes of toiling with the contraption, it finally, finally slides off, granting Jade her full freedom, completely devoid of bondage devices. Lucia throws it to the floor with a haphazard "thunk," immediately breaking the whole silent pact by telling it to Jade. "I told you that bondage wasn't fun anymore."