Brothelmates Stranded (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Everything happened so fast that Xerlai had no clue how to act immediately. It was all he could do to simply right himself up on his two feet. When he had (shakily and with a sore right shoulder), the winged man took a quick observation of the situation outside his cage. Jade, Milo, and Drakon were together, the latter two helping out the former. He only barely caught sight of Rebecca as she squeezed her way down the hall to the canteen. He smiled as she gave him the idea to try and retrieve some water before attempting his escape. The Wolpertinger moved into the hallway and stayed pressed to the cages as the crowd moved in front of him. When he got to Jade's cage he yelled to his three brothelmates over the shouting crowd "Don't get yourselves killed." And with that he was gone down the hall. Due to his soar shoulder the going was a bit tough but eventually he made it to Rebecca's back. He stared at the flames and as he stared behind her he said "Any plans?"

Last edited:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
[I think I'll try and stop with the Milo and DM headings. I'll just mix everything together and you'll all still know what's going on]

"Careful!" Milo warns, shying down about an inch as Drakon unleashes his claws on Jade's bondage suit. Thankfully, by some tribute to their luck, he manages to skillfully shred the thing to ribbons and keep its wearer both intact and fully unscathed. Anything that remains of the restrictive suit falls to the floor in a scattered heap, leaving Jade naked, but free to move as she pleases.

Meanwhile, as Rebecca and Xerlai peer into the canteen, they can't not see the utter holocaust of flames on the other side of the room. For now, they're a solid twenty feet away from the foreboding glow, but the fire continues to lick at the flammable wooden floor, growing gradually closer with every moment that they dawdle. Adjacent to those flames, they can see Lucia lying in a smeared mess of her own blood, alive and breathing, yet with her face beaten to all hell, and her left leg bent at a disturbing angle. The thick scent of smoke hangs like a fog, burning their lungs, and filling them with an odd mix of adrenaline and delirium. From the pleading look in the chimera's eyes, she's most definitely awake, and would surely hold it against them if they were to leave her. Then again, if they did leave her, she probably wouldn't live to judge them for it anyways.

Near her, Xerlai can indeed see a few dozen jugs of water. A sizable horde, but still not nearly enough to fully put out the fire. They're about five gallons each, with handles on the top to make lugging them about easier, but he alone could probably take two at most, maybe three for a cumbersome load. About halfway to Lucia and the jugs, there's the curious sight of Hatiith's cane on the ground, no doubt from when Xian scooped him up.

Last edited:

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Once Drakon frees Jade he turns to Mil and points to Jade and yells over the noise.

"Stay with her. She might not be totally able to walk yet!"

As soon as he's finished with those two he shoves through the crowed to Rebecca and XerlaI at the cantina doors. When he sees Lucia and visibly gets pissed then yell to the others.

" We got to get her out of there before it's to late!"

Then he sees the the kitty's cane. He picks it up and asks his companions.

"Can we use this in some way to knock the jugs over?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Once the suit comes now, Jade leaves nothing to the imagination. Her entire body is soft and squishy, and jiggles as she tries, and fails, to get into her feet. Her legs are almost completely numb, and she ends up stumbling back down to the floor. "I need help getting up!" She shouts, even though Milo isn't standing out of ear-shot.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Swiping the cane from Drakon's hand and ran over to the nearest water barrel. Lifting the stout piece of wood over her head, she brought the iron-shod handle down on the lid of the container, breaking it in, and pushed her shoulder into its side, knocking it over, and spilling water in the direction of the flames. "Grab her if you want her, and lets get the hell out of hear!" she shouted at Drakon, as she lifted the cane over the next barrel.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"oh that's how we use it." Drakon says as Rebecca breaks the jugs. Then he run over to Lucia and try's to throw her over his shoulder and starts to walk out passing Milo while yelling

"Get her to her feet and let's move!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo surges to Jade's side, nimble on his feet as he offers her one shaking hand, before throwing an arm across her back and under her shoulder to grant her some stability in her stance. The nudity was something hard to ignore, but her soft body was still a dream to help hold, and he clings tightly to her side for fear of her falling. "Are you okay?" He asks, dumbly, in an attempt to take his mind off the chaos both outside their cell and inside.

The fire hisses angrily as the water spills upon it, great bouts of steam flooding the air and making anyone in the canteen sweat. However, it still crackles uneasily, hindered, but nowhere near fully put out by the five-gallon jugs.
[Drakon AGI 9+4=13]
This makes an easy escape for Drakon, whose strength is plenty enough to carry Lucia as is. Bearing the effort, he makes it outside to regroup with Jade and Milo. From the look of it, Xian is three-quarters of the way up the stairs to the deck, and the crowd is sure to disperse soon.

Currently, Rebecca and Xerlai are still in the canteen. Given the latter's speed, he could easily grab anything he wanted and then escape with time to spare, thanks to Rebecca's work on the jugs. Hatiith's cane is surprisingly sturdy too. They could bring it along, either a trophy, a weapon, or anything else.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm fine... just feel so weak and heavy... we need to get off this ship!" She says, first now feeling the weight of her body for a long time. All the captivity and bondage has put her in a bad shape, from lack of muscle-stimulation. She can just barely stand, let alone walk, with Milo's help.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai quickly moves to the side out of Drakon's way, Lucia clinging to her savor's body for stability. He looks back to the canteen but finds visibility has been lessened considerably by the mix of steam and smoke. He quickly scans the room and steps forward when he sees a red glimmer through the steam. It is a health potion that he sees and desperately wants it to suppress the magic nullifying potion in his system. However the rabbit like man thinks better of it when a sudden heat wave pushes into his face. Turning around and looking at Rebecca he nudges his head in the opposite direction, the way everyone is exiting the ship. He walks pass her in a hury and is about to help Drakon with Lucia when he sees Milo with Jade. The Wolpertinger is greatful for the excuse to not help Lucia in any way. He is quickly on Jade's other side supporting her up and out the belly of the ship.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Still clutching Hatiith's cane, Rebecca was about to turn and leave when a telltale glittering caught her attention. A pile of gold sat in the middle of one of the gambling tables, topped by a pair of large rubies. Reaching out with her telekinesis spell, she snatched them off the table and popped each one into her mouth in turn; swallowing them down. With her prize claimed, she turned and ran after her erstwhile companions.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Xerlai makes it out easily, and with Milo grateful for his help as the two of them shoulder Jade's weight. It's a little bit cumbersome with her stocky size and smaller height, but they manage well, carrying her out into the hallway as the crowd finally seeps into the stairway and floods the deck. Drakon is a few steps before them, holding a now passed-out Lucia like a limp sack of potatoes over her shoulder, and with Rebecca, too, just now stepping out of the canteen. She feels uncomfortably warm, and with some smoke brewing in her lungs, but all-in-all unscathed where it counts.

The gang is now reunited, alone at the end of the hallway save for a few stragglers, as well as Keigan, the Rottweiler man, well-poised on the opposite end, and making quick work of any locked cages before charging up the stairs. The hopeless inferno is only just now truly closing in on the doorway to the canteen, looming as a slow threat behind them. Fitting to this, a half-dozen or so trinkets of varying poor-condition have been strewn about the floor, lost in the chaos, and surely dropped by guards. There's a loose cloth handkerchief, bright red, but glittering curiously with flecks of gold. Elegant as the item might've had the potential to be, there's an undeniable stain on one corner, crusted with off-white. Flopped over onto itself is a long, elbow-length leather glove, wrinkled and defeated-looking, and reaching out towards a shattered silver pocket watch. A few small shards of glass decorate the floor around it, only the frame of the broken thing still intact, and held by its delicate chain. There's a silky pouch adjacent to it, the string to hold it closed already undone, and the glint of light reflected off of pearly white animal teeth that sit in a pile at the bottom. Lastly, a tarnished dagger sits discarded off to the side, bent in a way that a blade never should, and jagged with rust along every edge.

Should it please them, the brothelmates could take the time to scoop a few of these things up. They're not of much cold-hard value, as their display makes them look nothing short of rightfully-unwanted garbage. There's the pressing issue of lifeboats as well. The mighty galleon could only hold so many after all, and from the size of the crowd now pooling on deck, it may be wise to call dibs on their boat while they still can.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Guys... you gotta get up to the deck... remember how it looks? You all must have been up there once, right? When you were brought on board? Heavens above, it's been so long for me..." She says, whilst her poorly-maintained and chubby body is being carried.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing the pouch with the teeth in it he goes over to it and grabs the pouch after closing it. Then makes his way to the steps and replies to Jade.

" yeah I have a rough idea of the deck but who knows. Let's just go and find a free lifeboat and quickly."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo takes to the leather glove, reaching out with one outstretched claw, and catching it in his grasp as he shoulders Jade's weight again. By her words, particularly after he's already gone and grabbed a trinket, he feels quite a bit of guilt when thinking over her situation. "Right." He says, trying but failing to brush off her question and the fact that he's only been here for three months. To distract himself, he does his part in helping Jade forwards, and readies himself for Xerlai to do the same.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca hurried after the others, not bothering with the detritus on the floor.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I promise when we get out of here, I'm not going to be this much of a burden on you... and I also need to lose weight." She glumly realises, looking down at a very jiggly muffin-top.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I don't suppose any of you know any spells that could be of help getting past that crowed do you?" Rebecca asked, as they closed in on the tail end of the gathering.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai reactively squinted his eyes when his and Milo's charge had mentioned the deck. He could only imagine the burn their eyes would feel when the sun hit them. Looking at the crowd that bared their way Xerlai groaned while looking at the caine in Rebecca's hand. "I don't suppose that's a magic cane," he thought out loud. His eyes became unfocused as he started to think and feel, feel for the magic within him. Xerlai could feel just a bit of magic in him, magic which was usually reserved to keep his wings in their current small size. He glanced up to the wooden ceiling and said out loud "I was a druid before coming here, I may have just enough magic in me to shape a hole through the roof. I think the deck is just above us."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Or, if you remove this collar... maybe I can clear the way. I just hope all that reading on magic is enough... never actually cast any spells."

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai looked at the human woman with surprise. He was half surprised that she had a collar on at all, one he hadn't noticed, and half surprised because he had no clue what she could do with it removed. "Okay" he said questioningly and suspicious as he took the collar off her neck.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Much better... now I feel less like a pet, but I think that was suppressing the magic, aswell... maybe if I had a focus or enchanted item, I could blast them out of the way, and we'll escape that way." She says, despite never having been able to cast a spell.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
After removing Jade's collar Xerlai remember his previous notions about the Fat Cat's cane. Stretching out a hand to Rebecca who was the current possessor of the object he said "If you'd be so kind madame." Once it was in his hands he waisted no time closing his eyes and sensing what he could about the cane. At first he found nothing but simple wood, then he expanded his mind further down the object. He suddenly shook and let out a startle gasp. "I have you," he said to himself more than his brothelmates.

The comment was said because he could suddenly feel the cane's magic at its base, his mana prodding and cautiously checking the power source. Most magic outside of Druidism would've been beyond him but what he was doing now was the beginning lesson of any mage: expand ones range of consciousness with magic, discover other sources, and finally, identify them.

When he felt the cane's magic was not harmful he formulated a plan to use it, his previous idea still seeming attractive. The only issues with him shaping a hole in the wood above was him being out of mana afterwards and not being able to conceal his tattered feathered wings. Both were equal trades for his and the other's freedom.

"We'll be going up," he announced loud enough only for the gang to hear. The Wolpertinger tapped the cane on the floor, coaxing its magic out. The tip glowed white then turned green as he directed it with nature magic. Xerlai raised the tip to the wood overhead. The sudden splintering and cracking of wood overhead and blinding sunlight coming through new openings were all the group needed to hear to know that a hole was forming to grant them their freedom. Xerlai now found himself terribly out of breath, doubled over, and with two 15 foot wings spreading from his back, the feathers clipped disorderly and tattered, a result of the Fat Cat's long held order to keep Xerlai grounded.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca turned to the big dragon man. "Hey, big boy, how about a boost?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Drakon turns to Rebecca seeing the hole he puts down Lucia and picks up Rebecca.
"Sure. Just hold on." He tells her before putting her feet on his shoulders and uses his hight to see if she can grab the edge of the hole. All the while getting some nice eye candy.

"Dame thats one fine ass and pussy." He thinks to himself while having her on top of his shoulders.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Reaching the lip of the hole, Rebecca hoisted herself out and looked around.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So how am I going to get up? I still can't stand, let alone pull my own weight..." Jade asks, looking up at the hole, and getting that sinking feeling of being left behind, again.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo's ears perk up, saddened by Jade's talk and Xerlai's condition as he slips the oversized leather glove onto his left hand. It's like a new source of confidence for him, even if every jumbled plan he starts to think up quickly comes up empty in his mind. There's still a large crowd blocking the stairwell, murmuring nervously, and trapped this time by a bottleneck effect of the only door. He squeezes Jade's hand in an act of impulse, attempting to comfort her, before speaking. "The one up top... doesn't she have telekinesis powers? She can help lift her, can't she? He could throw you, and I could be your spotter, just in case."

As Rebecca reaches the deck, emerging from the floor like a shining queen, a few frantic onlookers stare in awe, before continuing their panicked searches for a lifeboat. She's absolutely blinded for a few moments, eyes burning in her skull, until it fades enough for her to see. Farthest out from shore, but currently not making much distance due to a lack of horsepower, poor Dalius rows away, alone. She can see he's panting like a fiend, dipping only one oar into the water, and paddling futilely with his lack of true strength. There's no doubt in her mind that she could swim faster than he's moving right now, and given his situation, he probably wouldn't mind even their help. A small shadow casts itself over her, the batlike form of Traversini falling slowly from the crow's nest. In his hands, he's lugging a survival crate, though the cumbersome thing is far too big to carry with his small size. An expectant Cecilia looks like she's eager to get going, their boat loaded up with the smaller figures of a red furred-mouse man, twiddling his thumbs anxiously, an echidna woman, quills tied in a purple hood, and a nerdy-looking human, squinting and clutching a broken pair of spectacles. Cecilia taps her foot in wait for Traversini, though her eyes go wide as another flash of black smashes into him midair. A mighty crow man laughs a sickening laugh, cawing as he pins poor Traversini down and starts pecking both him, and the beloved box he still holds close to his chest. If Rebecca were to help them, they'd surely accommodate in their boat, or at least share the goods of the crate with her. Twenty paces to her right, Xian and Keigan still stand on the deck, though between both of their large forms, she can see glimpses of their lifeboat, done up and ready to go. As Xian catches sight of her, he starts plodding towards her, dragging Keigan by the arm alongside him, who in turn looks none-too pleased to have the meaty Minotaur hand touching him. Though his approaching form may seem intimidating, Rebecca's read of his expression reveals that he doesn't look mad. Surprisingly, the look on his face is almost a smile, inviting and friendly. If she wanted to, she could bolt to wherever, stay with her crew and eventually have to hear him out, or anything else. Finally, she feels a very slight weight on her shoulders, and a reassuring blur of purple in her side vision. It's Lily, the flitting imp settling down, and seemingly on her side. "Whatever it is you do here, I'm with you, hon." She says, craning forwards to whisper in Rebecca's ear.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Finally settling his exhaustion with many lung filling inhales, and his mana recovering very slowly, Xerlai stood erect. He felt a familiar and new weight and looked over his shoulders. "Welcome back," he said to his fully grown appendages, "Sorry to you hidden all this time and in such a filthy state." With that over and a few experimental stretches Xerlai took in the current situation. Their was Jade, Milo, Drakon, and himself left.

He could've made notches in the walls but with his mana near depleted and the cane also that was impossible. He voiced th only option he saw fit. "Drakon can you throw her out," gesturing to Jade, "lift us," gesturing to Milo and himself, "and we then" repeat, "pull you out...all before our captors notice our avenue of escape?" He glanced over his shoulder.