Brothelmates Stranded (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca lead the young man over to the canvas covered supplies and found a relatively flat spot to lay down on. Letting go of his hand, she sat down and leaned back, propping herself up with her elbows, and spreading her legs wide to give him a good look at her sopping pussy. "So, kitten, what do you want to play with first?" Sparing a glance at Drakon, she added, "Don't worry, big boy, you're next. Oh, and Keigan, if you manage to get those other lifeboats out of sight by the time we're done, then maybe you'll get a turn too," she cooed. The dog-man may have been a pirate, but she was willing to reward hard work; or at least let him think she would.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well then I'm sure you what to do about that little cat." Drakon says as his cocks grow to their full hight witch is a little longer that 8" in length and 1 1/2" thick. He then reaches over and pinches one of Rebecca's nipples with a smirk on his face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Reaching over, Rebecca flicked the tip of one of Drakon's dicks, sending it bouncing. "Ah, ah, ah, wait your turn, big boy," she said, as she shooed him away to give Milo more room.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Eyes wide, Milo runs an experimental hand across her thigh. His dexterous fingers tremble as he grazes up higher, getting closer to her dripping cunt, until he just barely brushes her clit. "I uh- don't know what to say." He mumbles, still a deer in the headlights. Suddenly, with the throb of his cock, he functions on impulse and presses his soft thumb into her pussy, savoring the wet warmth as his other hand excitedly gropes her tit. "I wanna... I wanna see him... stick it in you, and then I want some of your milk, please let me have some of the milk." He begs.

Keigan stays silent, but from the perk of his ears, Rebecca can tell that he's definitely listening. From the creak of the rickety boat, they're making better time than they were before.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh my, are you into sloppy seconds? That's so adorably dirty," she said, as she pulled Milo down next to her on the cargo. Wrapping an arm around his neck she pulled him close, until the side of his face was pressed against the side of her top right breast. "Go ahead and help yourself to some cream, kitten." Turning back to Drakon, Rebecca patted her pussy with her other hand. "You heard him, big boy, he wants to watch you fuck me."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well then let's not keep him waiting." He says as he raises and lines up one of his dicks to Rebecca's wet pussy and drives the head in then continues until he's fully hilted inside of her. He lets out a low growl and looks predatorily at her. He reaches up a starts to tease her lower set of breasts giving little pinches and gropes as he starts to pump his hips back and forth.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo latches to her nipple in an instant, eagerly squeezing at another, and swallowing down gulp after gulp of her deliciously thick and creamy milk. The dryness of his mouth is quickly gone with the wind, and the constant flow of her welcome bounty graces his tummy with a slight swell. He's hardly through however, and she feels the gentle tickle of teeth as he suckles her teat, not letting a single drop go to waste on the floor as his stomach gives an appreciative gurgle. "Can you... do the magic sheathe thing?" He breathes, panting for air, before diving right back in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry, kitten, it's a little too hard to focus on magic while getting railed," Rebecca said, as she pet Milo's head. "But, if you take a break from drinking, and bring that kitty cock up here," she tapped her lower lip, "I think I can offer something better." Looking back down to Drakon, she added, "Come on, honey, I'm not a virgin here. Put a little more oomph into it."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo's ears perk up from the petting, and his dick twitches against her leg as he pulls back, lips wet with milk. Watching and hearing the hypnotic smack of Drakon's balls, he realizes that he can't bring himself to look away. Oblivious though he may be, he can't not understand what Rebecca's implying, and a bead of precum settles at his tip, smearing against her outer thigh. "I-I can't." He almost whimpers. "...but I want to."

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"T-the atolls!" Xerlai belatedly says, his vote in the crews' destination delayed greatly by the quickly occuring displays of horniness in front of him. His slit lets out an audible 'pop' as he watches Drakon penetrate Rebecca, and Milo act quite literally as the baby of the group. Xerlai begins to absent mindedly stroke his red human like cock as he watches the proceedings take place. It isn't long before his stretchy anus twitches with sexual need that jerking off simply won't satisfy. The wolpertinger wastes no time in spotting Jade and her canine cock beginning to rise. Stealthily he walks up behind Jade and embraces her with his slate and black furred arms wrapping around her waist. His hands slowly move along her pelvis before wrapping around the base of her knot and pulling her closer to him so that his flat chest is pressed against her back.

He breathes hot breath on her neck before saying seductively "Hi pup." The words are underline with his other hand by lightly stroking her red cock. His average dick becomes hard as diamond now and lays hotdog like between her buns. "Can you settle an itch for me?" He asks as his ass twitches again. "Or," he says while pulling back and pushing forward again so the tips of his dick is wedged between her plump cheeks and kissing her dark star, "can I settle yours?" The hand on her knot moves upward to caress a breast while the remaining hand picks up the pace at which it jerks Jade's simmering meat, occasionally teasing the tip.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Who says you can't?" Rebecca asked, between gasps as Drakon laid into her, each thrust causing her four breasts to bounce and jiggle as he went. Pulling Milo close again, she turned his head toward her thoroughly used womanhood so that he could continue watching the big cock that was thrusting into it. "Are you waiting for him to finish? Do you want to have your manhood buried inside me when you cum?" A sudden thought occurred to Rebecca, and she put her foot on Drakon's stomach and pushed him back until his dick slid free of her with a wet pop. "Or, maybe it's not me that you really want to watch having a good time?" she asked, glancing at Milo, then to Drakon's cock, and back before moving her foot and letting the dragon-man plunge back into her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm... turn around, bunny-boy..." She giggles. "I think I've just spotted a butthole with my name on it. And I do really want to see what kind of work this bitchdick can really do on someone like you." She smiles, and warmly so, at that. She slowly turns around in his arms and surprises him by leaning forward and pressing her plush, cock-sucker lips against his muzzle, as a hand moves down to caress his thigh, and then further to lightly stroke his length.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Drakon looks incredibly confused as Rebecca pushes him away but then hearing her talk to Milo he nods and rehilts is other dick and his second one already covered in Rebecca's juices lines up to her ass and pushes inside. "Well I think i now why Xian liked fucking you so much." He says with a smirk as he increases his rhythm.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Jade's menstrations quickly get a moan from Xerlai, her actions causing pleasure to shoot through him. As their lips lock he moans even loader into her mouth as a pulsing warmth moves through his body. The source was his concealed balls which were both the size of a peach and were tensing and pulsing. He lets Jade stroke him several more times until she has a large drop of pre cum formed on his tip. Feeling pleased Xerlai moves back out of her arms before turning away from her. He drops to all fours and wiggles his ass towards her. Looking back over his shoulder to the human Xerlai says "Please sign here." He reaches back with one hand and pulls the lower half of his right cheek, offering Jade a quick peak at his entrance.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca let out a squeal as her ass was stretched. "Drakon! You should really ask before you shove something up a lady's ass...I didn't say stop," she said, when he started t slow down.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Drakon just looks at her, shakes his head "Well then you should not have pushed me off Rebecca." He says with a grin on his face. He begins thrust faster into her. He leans over and uses his tongue to tease her tits while his hands move to her hips giving him more power in his thrusts and give the occasional smack on her ass.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade smirks and bends down, pressing her face between his boycheeks and prodding at his rear-entrance with her tongue. She grabs hold of his buttcheeks and then proceeds to give him a sloppy rimjob, inserting her tongue and licking around the ring of his puckered anus, spurred on whenever he lets out a bleat of pleasure. Then, she pulls back, and lines up the tapered crown of her dogdick with his spit-slickened hole, and gently begins to push against his pucker, inserting herself inch by throbbing, thick inch into his boypussy.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Both intimidated and reluctantly aroused by Rebecca's offers, he falls back on the previous, hopefully safest one, and turns himself around on the cargo. With a bit of extra repositioning, he sits on all fours with his cock straining by her face, twitching cutely as his limbs go tight with tension. Now left of her large rack, Milo has a front-row view of Rebecca getting hammered, growing even harder at the sound of Drakon's balls smacking against her ass.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
A squeak left his lips the moment Jade pulled him close to insert her tongue. Xerlai had this done to him before but every time was unexpected. He stayed in place enjoying the human's massage. After several long second had passed he notice that Jade's tongue fucking was different from all the others, it was tender as the morning sun and not brutal like the cold. This had pleasures of its own for the rabbit like creature and he moaned aloud and pressed his shapely ass into her face.

When she stopped he was not disappointed for he knew that Jade's action, however skilled, was just an appetizer before the main dish. Xerlai looked back over his shoulder only to be proven right, Jade was indeed lining up to stuff him full of meat. The horny rabbit looked ahead and arched his back slightly to look all the more appealing to Jade. When her head kissed his dark star Xerlai let out a sigh of relief. He held it their for a moment, teasing himself as much as her.

Finally he started to impale himself, enjoying every inch of her prime meat, it being ready for the roasting. Just as he was half way down the pole Xerlai pulled himself forward, before impaling himself again. He repeat this rapidly, his one hand rubbing a nipple. It wasn't until several long minutes went by did he slow. The rabbit slowly took in the addition length that Jade had, savoring every piece of her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You're so cute like this... what was your name again, bunny-butt?" She moans with her high-pitched voice, giving him 10 inches of her cock with each thrust, savouring the final bit with her knot for last. As she feeds his greedy asshole, she reaches around with both hands, one teasing his boyish, flat chest, and the other stroking his cock. "You wanna get knotted, right? I guarantee you'll feel it throbbing for a looooong time~"

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"M-milk madden ," Xerlai replied breathily to the request of his name. It was an attempt at a joke on one hand and what he attended for his belly on the other. Xerlai met each stroke with a push of his ass, kneading the dong for its goods. When Jade's hands landed in their respective places his love tunnel tensed, wrapping Jade's member up affectionately. The action didn't impede the performance due to Jade steadily leaking pre cum into his bowels. "Yes, h-hilt me!" He replied to Jade as his balls sent another wave of warmth through his body which almost made him limp in her arms. He turned his head to kiss her affectionately on the lips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"As you wish, bun-bun!" She grunts, shoving her knot inside just before it inflates. She humps away for a few more seconds before letting out a whorish moan, accompanied by thick streams of cum flooding his boypussy. "Yes! Oh fuck, it's so tight around my knot!" She shudders, as her cock continues to spew out it's warm goo for a few more moments, giving his belly a slight bulge, as if he just got done eating a day's worth of food.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai inhales sharply as the knot attempts to breach his love nest. He doesn't fight against Jade, in fact he pushes his ass back against her, his anus burning painfully yet pleasurably. When it lodges into his body a final wave of pleasure ripples through him, his balls seizing and his cock releasing a pint of milky white into the boat. All the while he is aware of the viscous stream Jade is marking her territory with with in. His stomach bulges happily with its new milk.

At the end of it all he is face down attempting to catch his breath. When he does Xerlai spreads his legs and turns to try and face Jade. Half way through, his supporting hand slips and he just barely catches Jade by the shoulder. Miraculously they end with them laying face to face, Xerlai on the bottom and Jade's cock still plugging him. "Next time bun-bun will fuck you you lovely fuck!" He declares.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Bun-bun's name would be nice, for once. Mine was Jade." She smiles, gently cupping the back of his head and giving him a kiss. "Also, we'll be stuck like this for a while..." She says, lightly tugging at the knot to prove her point, and thus she stays on top of him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Sorry, but I'm having a little trouble envisioning what you described Slem. Are you saying that Milo is now in the sixty nine position with Rebecca?]

Rebecca's tongue lolled out, and she let the force of Drakon's thrusts push her up and down as she drew nearer and nearer to Milo's presented pecker, until finally she managed to lap at the tip of his penis; lifting off a drop of pre and savoring the taste as she flicked her tongue out again. Each lick only brushed the very tip of Milo's cock, but that was fine to her. She wanted this kid to make some kind of aggressive move, and if that meant teasing him until he couldn't take it anymore, then that's what it meant.

Last edited:

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"Well miss Jade we better get nice and comfortable," Xerlai said as he wrapped his legs around the small of her back and pulled her as far in as her knot would allow. "Oi lads!" he said as he looked over her shoulder to his three other brothelmates, "I snagged myself a human!" He looked at Jade and finally told her "I'm Xerlai. What's your story?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Not often people ask me, but... here goes. Was born in a fishing village somewhere, but when I was little, the whole place was wiped out by a storm, which killed my parents, but left me and a few others alive. Then I was sent to an orphanage where I lived until I was 18... then the orphanage began running out of money, and faced with either scrounging up some much-needed money, or close down and let the other kids live on the street... they sold me to Hatiith as a slave. Now I'm 23, and so I've been on that galleon for around 5 years." She says, the look in her eyes betraying a strong sense of hurt. "Well, until now that is." She lets out an elated sigh.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
[69, yep. I prolly should've just come out and said it instead of dancing with the description, though he's next to her, instead of laying on top of her]

Caught up in the pleasure of Rebecca's teasing, Milo stifles a moan, tail reaching around and tickling her breasts, and even worming their way into her tight cleavage. The warmth of her tongue is too good to deny, and with a only a few more involuntary throbs of his straining cock, he briefly tries but fails to stop himself as he bucks his crotch against her face, burying his full length in her throat, and prodding around with inexperienced thrusts, fully enveloping his dick in the intensely pleasurable heat of her mouth.