Brothelmates Stranded OOC (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
If we do play the smuggler part what do people think about us adding some darkness and even horror in the mix (assuming Ecnalab is cool with creating stuff like that)? Like our party goes to a planet and station and maybe find out way too late they are in over their heads. Some shadow group causes some unplanned event on the party's part that causes things to quickly descend into carnage and mayhem all around them. Maybe we'd need to escape the hell hole.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
^Slight problem with that.

That involves blood. Forum gods are queasy.
Forum gods don't like blood.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Er... Not vore. I definitely don't like vore.

Intestines spilling out of something is perfectly acceptable though. I've seen worse. :p

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
From what I've seen, as long as you don't make the descriptions of violence too graphic, you're fine. But hardcore gore was never my thing either. Still if you guys wanted to play something a little scary, I'd be fine with it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Saying you run your sword through someone is fine. Saying you run your sword through someone, and them describing the pattern in which their entrails hit the floor is going too far.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ohhh. Apparently I like the kind in which they describe the pattern of their entrails hitting the floor. XD

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If you like entrails hitting the floor, then it might be worth a watch.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Hey all, just checking in to say hello. Good news is that I've got an absolute hunk of junk desktop somewhere in storage, bad news is I don't know where, and that it's probably dusty and dead beyond repair, but still worth a shot. Honestly though, maybe I could use a break from rp business? School is getting strenuous again, but I could surely make time for Brothelmates if any of you are still interested. It'd be slow going, but hey, I'm glad to see you all with the cogs turning. Whatever new thread comes of this, I'll sit it out, but I'm willing to pop back in for Syncharion, Labyrinth, and Conquest (if Bubble sees this) from time to time so long as you all don't mind me slowing down. I'd understand if not, especially for Syncharion, because good goddamn Arch you've put your back into that one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, you're still welcome in Syncharion. I don't mind the posts slowing down, as long as you post. That's what matters. :)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
RPing probably set me back a bit in school when I was doing it, aswell. Had to stop, and focus my time away from RP.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Real life should always take priority, but it is nice to see your still popping in from time to time, Slem.

So, was anyone interested in doing a short scifi adventure, or...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Of course, but not something overly... complex, if I have to be honest. Not gonna pull up some D&D Sci-fi conversion for something (relatively) short.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Oh no, I was going to use the same system we were using in this game. Four stats, start at four, add twenty as you see fit, and go from there.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
And that's three. Archangel, if your interested, there's just enough room left for one more. The rest of you go ahead and whip up some characters using the same method we did for this game and post them here, for now until I settle on a name for this game.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
I believe so. I won't be able to post profile until later tonight but will have it up tonight.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Name: Mailyria Dexlani (Nickname: Mai or Mai Dex)

Race: Kaithrit

Appearance: Mai stands at a healthy 5 feet and 10 inches tall, a few extra if you count the fuzzy ears sprouting from her scalp. She has a lean build with reasonable tone, though neither buff nor particularly muscular. She has long, purple hair and two feline tails of the same colour, the insides of her ears are white, and purple again on the outside. She has lightly-tanned skin and a pair of slitted pink eyes, with natural lashes. Her face is neither particularly gorgeous nor ugly on the galactic standard, but reasonably appealing. She has a pair of soft D-cup breasts, and further down, she has an uncut, 10-inch human dick and a pair of balls that never seem to stay the same size, though always atleast the size of large plums. She has a normal vagina, and a virgin asshole. Her hands and feet are each tipped with claw-like nails.

Personality: Tends to swing her mood quite a bit. Can calm easy, but also anger easy. Generally quick to forgive, but not forget. Usually in a good mood around others, but likes being alone.

Backstory: Born on a smaller Kaith'rit colony to a normal Kaith'rit family, with a dominant mother and a meek father. Destined to being married off or milked for precious, fertile sperm back home, she decided to leave the colony behind for a life among the stars, becoming a freighter of both legitimate, and less-than-legitimate goods. The illegal goods have gotten her into trouble before, but she has generally been able to bribe her way out of anything major, and the worst she ever really did was almost causing a massive accident, when piloting drunk, on a station hangar, leaving her grounded for 6 months, which was when she developed her interest in modding. Ever since then, it's been largely smooth sailing, and alot of large, cummy orgasms.

Weapon of Choice: Laser Pistols. (Never actually fired in anger or killed.)

Items: Laser Pistol, Tools, Spare Parts, Bubble Buddy toy, Clothing, ID, Ship VI, Food stores.

Stats:

STR: 6

AGI: 13

INT: 7

CHA: 10

Kinks: Very large ejaculations, cumflation, deepthroat (receiving), letting herself go days between each release to bloat up her nuts.

Mods: Nuki NutButter for balls, Terran Treats for cock, and Virection for growth.

(SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF NEEDED)

Last edited: