Breeders of the Nephelym

crashtestben

Mar 8, 2016
I'm having trouble, cant seem to catch any Nephylem. I have the pens, I have the items. But they just lose interest. Cant seem to use any actions either

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
The newest update for this game came out and... I don't know how to play it, I downloaded it form the patron and all I got from it was two folders, Engine and Radiant. Am I missing something?

<><

Jun 22, 2017
The newest update for this game came out and... I don't know how to play it, I downloaded it form the patron and all I got from it was two folders, Engine and Radiant. Am I missing something?
Radiant\Binaries\Win64\Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe

Reactions: Sapphire

Spine

Dec 15, 2016
Can you add a way to increase the walkspeedof the PC? a great game so far, if a little bare bones, but the slow movement of the PC irritates me constantly and drasticly reduces my enjoyment of the game.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Can you add a way to increase the walkspeedof the PC? a great game so far, if a little bare bones, but the slow movement of the PC irritates me constantly and drasticly reduces my enjoyment of the game.
You can only hold shift, there used to be penis shaped way point teleporters, but they haven't resurfaced from the rewrite of the game yet.

venommagus

Mar 13, 2018
Started the game, bought a Shed and some consumables, caught a Bovaur. I can get more consumables from it, but I have no more money and I can't sell the things I am harvesting from my Bovaur so I can't catch anything else...

Is there any way to make additional money implemented in the Game?

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Have to say, I'm finally playing the game after leaving it to develop for a bit for a better first impression, but I'm finding it pretty sparse and perplexing so far. Can't buy starting Nephelym like in other monster breeder games, have to capture them, which requires consumables that I have to buy with my limited stock of money, making it like playing a Pokemon game where you don't get given a starter monster and have to bung rocks at the pokemon to weaken the little bastards enough to get them into the balls. And you have to buy the rocks for a few hundred bucks each. And the rocks don't even make the pokemon very horny.

Also, the complete and utter lack of sound or even a fullscreen display option (assuming I haven't missed these options somewhere, despite several attempts to find them) is more bothersome than I'd thought. The world feels completely empty without sound.

Reactions: savagesix

RyanCrossby

Nov 10, 2015
I have to say, the graphics are gorgeous, but the movement speed is killing me. Spent half an hour finding the first NPC (which, for being the ""teaching"" NPC, was hidden pretty well, I have to say)..
Although I'm not interested in girls, especially big titted ones, at least graphics-wise this game has a lot of potential. Kudos to the developer.

Shadowsram

May 26, 2018
Is there possibly an up-to-date list of animations cuz I'm really only interested in becoming a Patron if there is actual M/M animations.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Mh, you could try the demo version, I'm pretty sure you can configure your settings to allow only male NPCs to have what you desire

Svelliphore

Aug 28, 2015
If you're mainly interested in males, and not at all in females and futas, I doubt this game will end up being satisfying to you. From an April Patreon post:

DerelictHelmsman said:
Back when I first launched I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, so I took all feedback as "good" feedback, even if it wasn't something I wanted. One such piece of feedback was to introduce "more human males to offset the mostly human females". The result: hominal males. Bluntly, I don't care much for having males in the game at all, but especially the hominal ones. It's a breeding game though, so males will stay; however, over the next few builds I will be replacing the hominal males with their feral equivalents. It's back to the roots and my original design on that one. Just to be clear, the Nephelym are, and always have been a monster girl focused race. [...] I'd rather design and build monster girls instead of males. I understand that a breeding game needs a strong M/F component, so that's why males will always exist. However, their existence and design is now governed by a different set of parameters. And that is, basically, how great a sex scene they can create with a female. [... As a male breeder] You are the only human in a world full of horny mythical half-monsters, most of which are female.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
A monster girl game with the option for female- & futa-only? Sign me up!

Couple questions tho:
-Will there be an option (before starting animations maybe) to use female animations with futas? e.g. eat them out instead of give beej.
-Solo stuff?
-Will buttstuff be making an appearance? I expect this unlikely since this is a breeding game and all...

Couple bugs:
-the big girls (wolfen and dragons as far as I got) don't align hands properly with each other
-first scene in animations dicks are all flacid even with thrusting motion

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Idea: have your fern assistant be able to harvest your fluids. It could be used as a universal aphrodisiac (given that Nephelym love to breed with humans), instead of spending a lot of...... crystallized cum, that Emissary said?.... on acquiring various milk/semen variants only to find out that it's useless on certain types of Nephelym, or useless in total. On the other hand, you would be unable to sell it, and given that you're the only human, you would also be unable to acquire it by any other means.
@thedoubleyew : Well, far as I can tell, the only time you can give a BJ is while harvesting semen. Solo stuff would be nice, but like you said in your last sentence, this is a breeding game, so solo would be counterproductive. Same can be said about anal, though I too would like to see some anal content.

P.S.: On the other hand, having anal with Emissary or Falene would totally be reasonable, since they are not available for breeding (unfortunately, in my opinion).

Last edited:
Reactions: Athena

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Idea: it would be nice if the breeding part of the game had some sounds.

Also, can we expect that the public release will be released around the beginning of February?

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
The .668 version is really good! The fact that you don't need collars is too good, as is the surprise sex. It also is great that there are...... ahem.... 'portals' to facilitate the travel around the map. True, you need to find them, but the fact that you only need to do it once is more than worth it.
The only thing that I can find lacking is the sex with Mirru and Cassie as a futa. Since futas can fuck and be fucked, that option should be available with the two of them, not just assuming that the breeder will be dominant.
Also, the fact that you regenerate lust every time you capture a wild Nephelim is perfect, especially if you are low on lust and want/need to breed with your Nephelim at the farm.

P.S.: Bug: if you surprise fuck a futa as a female, their dick pokes through the breeder's back. Literally. Not really game-breaking, but still worth noting.

P.P.S.: It would be helpful if we had some kind of visual guide that can show where each area can be found, whether it be a map, signpost or some other means to help find our way around.

P.P.P.S.: I assume that there is more than a visual difference between a Cambion and a Succubus? If so, will you also add subspecies to other Nephelim?

Last edited:

Spades

May 8, 2018
@DerelictWulf flat out REFUSES to add m/m content in the game and is boarderline homophobic about it, calling gays aggressive and horribly for even asking or considering modding. F/f is fine though. In fact he wanted to remove males from the game entirely, and only kept them in as what loosely could be described as even furry. I really don’t recommend the game because of his attitude, even if it is pretty. Happy to eat my words if it changes.

Reactions: Semeshotarules

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
@DerelictWulf flat out REFUSES to add m/m content in the game and is boarderline homophobic about it, calling gays aggressive and horribly for even asking or considering modding. F/f is fine though. In fact he wanted to remove males from the game entirely, and only kept them in as what loosely could be described as even furry. I really don’t recommend the game because of his attitude, even if it is pretty. Happy to eat my words if it changes.
Keep in mind that this is a *breeding* game, meaning that you need to pair either your breeder and a Nephelim, or two Nephelim in order to make one give birth, and, no offense to gay men possibly reading this, two males cannot give birth, as much as they may wish that they could. So feel free to be an idiot and complain about how you want m/m content, I know that at least one person won't lose any sleep about your bitching.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
So you're trying to demand someone who really doesn't like m/m make m/m content? Good luck with that.

Reactions: Athena

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
This review is based off of the last public build.
I tried the game. It's decent so far. The herm options are decent, and the smut scenes are good.

Some problems i have with the game: This game is unnecessarily graphics heavy. What do i mean by that? Well i got a new 1060 6 gig, the gpu usage is nearing 100%. Now comparing it to a new market game say Sekrio shadows die twice which only uses about 20% gpu. What about a more graphics heavy game? Lets say final fantasy 15 windows edition on high? Only 30 Percent gpu. I have no idea how the fuck a game with minor graphics is putting so much pressure on my pc. But it is a real problem that should be fixed. Other then that, what else is troublesome? A seduce button that has no use yet, troublesome loading, the portals are placed in odd spots, and finally Lack of customization. The game has a wide variety of dongs you could give your pc sadly we are limited to our normal human forms.
Those are my main complaints.
What would i like to see added? An unlimited lust/gallery mode. Games like these should always have them as a reward or a cheat.

Overall verdict.
4/10. A decent game with promise, Sadly the performance of the game is holding it back. Only after some major fixes could this be a good/great 3D smut game. For a furry breeder game i would look else were for now.

Spades

May 8, 2018
“It’s a breeding game! Two males can’t make babies!”

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize Futa existed irl, and I didn’t realize the purpose of the game to have babies constantly and portray realism. I didn’t realize F/F could have babies either.

“You demand someone not interested in M/M add content to a game? Good luck with that!”

I mean they weren’t into F/F content either, but they added that in. And it seems a fair amount of backers also were on board, if anyone wants to pull the “Well you’re not a backer, your opinion sucks” card. And I didn’t DEMAND anything. I asked potentiality and possible modding and was viciously attacked. Kinda like this forum. Fen doesn’t like m/m content either, but it’s in his games regardless. I don’t care what they do with the game anymore, I’m just pointing out toxic behavior.

Last edited:

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
While this latest, 0.7171, version is good, there are some serious issues.
1. The vast majority of the world looks like it's made of LEGO blocks. As in, it has literal angles. Not exactly something one wants to see while playing. The pathing is still fine, but going through literal ground is more than weird.
2. While Camilla does tell the player where the Nephelym can be found, the newer races (Nekos, Formurians, Sylvans, Starfallen, etc.) are not mentioned, so if one wants to catch a Sylvan or a Formurian, they need to figure it out for themselves.
3. Since Camilla says that there are blessed Nephelym around Lyrcea, is it possible for her to tell which ones are those, if not the locations? Excluding the ones in the town, of course.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
If possible, could you at least release a public update for the LEGO look? It would be nice to not cringe every time one enters the game.
P.S.: It is rather nice to have presets available, particularly a futa Velma. :)
P.P.S.: It seems that the LEGO look is only available on lower quality graphics. I tried it on ultra and there isn't any of those, while medium has it in spades. I'll try on high and see if there is any.
P.P.P.S.: High has it too.

Last edited:

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
If possible, could you at least release a public update for the LEGO look? It would be nice to not cringe every time one enters the game.
P.S.: It is rather nice to have presets available, particularly a futa Velma. :)
P.P.S.: It seems that the LEGO look is only available on lower quality graphics. I tried it on ultra and there isn't any of those, while medium has it in spades. I'll try on high and see if there is any.
P.P.P.S.: High has it too.

The last time it was public the patreon for it rolled in between 13k to 15k $. I do not expect the dev to read, much less answer, anything else but the stuff on patreon.

Last edited:

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Some things:

- Could it be possible to have a favorites list?
- Perhaps, sometime in the future, favorites could stroll around the farm just to make it feel more lively?
- First person view would be great.
- I've noticed not every type has every color scheme/type. That should get done.
- Attachments seems like a weakness of the model, but I'd like to see them more interchangable between types.
- Perhaps, once areas are settled in - Wild Nephelym could intiiate with each other when left alone?
- Any timeframe on making a day/night cycle or selectable time of day?