Back and want to start a game

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
I don't feel like what happened was running away so much as it was being kidnapped. The only question I have now is what do I do?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Honestly i don't know. My plan was distract the shark with suggestion and maybe rat too while we ran like the wind.

But you didnt get healed so it ended up this way.
Maybe you gotta RP not to get mindbroken? Or RP the corrupted paladin? Or new chara. I can only see those as options.

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Well lets just say that our pally will have an adventure and must be smart.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hey to be fair its just called Mindfuck land and its a bit less deadly and more....mindfucky and rape you silly. So more fun

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
I mean...thats the point. Slowly corrupt him. If dont right you dont see the corruption coming

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
You forget that the noble Paladin takes an oath to not fall to the common THOT! Especially not knife-eared ones. That being said, I don't think things are going to remain "pleasant" for long, or at least they might get too good for him.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
You forget that the noble Paladin takes an oath to not fall to the common THOT! Especially not knife-eared ones. That being said, I don't think things are going to remain "pleasant" for long, or at least they might get too good for him.
Hey, they wouldn’t try to fuck him! Just force him play through a series of high-stakes games! No problem with that, right?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Man the party dynamic is soo bad atm. Like god dam. I dunno how we will stick together. Everything is setting up for disaster.
I think your corruption will be subtle af, like you wont see it coming. Also many paladins say that at first, until you break their oath. Like im 50/50 on cow girl being corrupted, yet lookin all innocent af. Or even more devious, she has 0 corruption, you both bond, and then they corrupt her.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Okay, I should have clarified I’m making a reference to a D&D podcast I listen to. If anyone here has listened to it, they’ll know exactly which one it is.

Anyway, what do you think of this elf lady:
Gloutons-et-Dragons-04.png

dungeon-meshi-26.png

tumblr_oybk69g8nG1rhczipo8_500.png

marcille.png

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Regardless of what high stakes games they have me play, they will not take my body, nor will I be made into a puppet. All elves are thots except for Brian and the inventor of the taco. I will make an exception for that elf, however.

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
I think your corruption will be subtle af, like you wont see it coming. Also many paladins say that at first, until you break their oath. Like im 50/50 on cow girl being corrupted, yet lookin all innocent af. Or even more devious, she has 0 corruption, you both bond, and then they corrupt her.

As far as corruption goes, yeah, it'll either be this or you will see Diavolo's character flaw come to shine. Actually, you'll probably see that regardless of whether or not it is directly targeted.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Yea I haven't picked up his flaw yet. Its interesting, i know tarykym got greed and arrogance, ansil is slightly insane. Dunno yours, I have been trying to show of Sindiana’s as I hope ya picked up on hers.

Speaking of that elf, you haven’t posted the best one. https://images.app.goo.gl/8oxqbbiuwitz88XF9
Had to do link cos upload was fkin with me.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Regardless of what high stakes games they have me play, they will not take my body, nor will I be made into a puppet. All elves are thots except for Brian and the inventor of the taco. I will make an exception for that elf, however.
What about the inventor of the taco’s twin sister?

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Oh dang forgot about her. Yeah, she isn't a thot either, neither is Legolas since I forgot him too. Almost every other elf is though.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
They are quite possibly the biggest example of elven thots I have ever witnessed. One of Edward was, after all, using Magnus for his body.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Well Magic...the demons power move was a pregnant angel. PEE ON HER TO SHOW DOMINANCE! xD

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
So umm Taco can you tell me what you have planned for your bard? Cause at this point it seems like you're writing her out...

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
No, I need to save my pee to rust the bars on my cell. But, her day will come at some point. And when it does, she will be the one to pee.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
No, I need to save my pee to rust the bars on my cell. But, her day will come at some point. And when it does, she will be the one to pee.
Will you be, perhaps, attempt a Jailbreak while one of your friends goes on a Bard Quest?