Any chance for a korvus expansion?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Everything you just said... is wrong. Her 'comeback fight' is you as her dom deciding to give her a chance at being the one calling the shots. If you lose the fight it literally changes your entire relationship because it irreversibly flips her from Subrona to Domrona.
Sorry my wording is confusing. I meant the one you have with her if you continuously lose to her. The "one on one" fight (not that wrestling match you offer to her as her as ger dom) that if you lose will lead to a bad end.

It is just there, not affecting anything if you win. Which is strange since whole concept of being Arona sub is that she is/was stronger then you. You winning the one on one brawl should prove who is better. That you are the rightful dom here and there by her logic.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You already did that, though.
If you complete her quest after loosing 4 fights in a row and win the deciding match (the one where she can enslave you) the game paints you as her bitch still.

Should the Champion refuse to aid her and attempt to back out, she will attack the Champion, and should they lose, it will result in the Arona's Slave Bad End. If the Champion wins, Arona will jest about 'where had this side of the Champion been all this time', but states that she still needs their help, although this time as partners. The Champion tells her that they'll think about her deal, causing her to shrug and state that they've earned the right to choose before heading off.
I feel like we are still not on same topic.
She tries to force you, you win, game still considers you lesser than her. After you won. She challenged you and you won.
That at least should reset her dom metre.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I don't think she's stupid, maybe her attitude is because of how Orcs are.. personally I didn't take to SubRona, i preferred my champs being the sub. Only thing I didn't like was the name calling..
Evelyn iirc calls the champ Pet (?) That I don't mind or was that Evergreen?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I only go for SubRona because I always take it as the excuse to get the orcs the fuck outta there post demons.

• Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I remain of the opinion that having to crush her close to ten times is just too much unnecessary grinding. I know she's dumb as fuck, but even the dumbest bullies understand their place once you've pounded their face into the ground two or three times.
To Arona's credit, if she was a vile and spiteful bully she would have resorted to doing something truly drastic before admitting defeat, like bringing Benny with her and siccing him on the Champ's party, or to finding and attacking the Champ's encampment at night. And she definitely wouldn't have come to genuinely respect the person who just repeatedly humiliated her.

So no matter how stubborn, selfish and aggressive she is, she at least respects the arbitrary rules she sets up in accordance with her people's traditions.

I'm not sure how this would work, honestly. Yeeting the camp out of the Marches is out of the question, because that would require you, as the Warchief (because that's the only way they'll let you yeet them out of the Marches), to go with them, and obviously you can't do that. And part of the point of the whole Kervus storyline is that the Kervus already don't like what Argoth is doing, because Argoth has them sitting on their asses, and "sitting on your ass" is the quite possibly the worst possible thing for a CoC Orc. And you're not going to change Argoth's mind, because the dumb motherfucker had a DREAM OF GLORY!!11!!!1!
At the time we first encounter the quest and start running into Arona the Champ&Co lack the resources needed to get rid off orcs for good, that's true. However later on they manage to accomplish a ton of much more impressive feats, including a full on spec ops run with the wolf-mom against a group of cultists that is presented (both mechanically and narratively) as being a lot stronger than Kervus orcs.

And that's without taking into account any forces that may or may not come under the Champ's banner after his seat of power is established and his titles gain some actual weight behind them.

Or we can track down Leofric, beat some sense into his immortal ass and have him help us round up his men so they can finally do the freaking job they already took payment for.

I imagine Champ's deal with Argoth being less about making and his warriors leave and more about convincing him to divert the attention of his grumbling band or rapists and raiders towards some other targets. Compared to Arona's chieftain route, we would get an arguably more reliable ally and a hunky, relatively chill orc dude to hang out with instead of a rough futa dom (or bratty futa sub).

Last edited:

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Arona knows about Benny? That would make things easier... you tell her you're tired of her pitiful attacks, she brings the troll dude thinking it'll murder the party, you murder the troll instead and then she starts crying. Done.

But yes, I found it strange that Arona's brother is actually the one whose interests align with the party's. He knows some shit is about to go down and he's there specifically to help with that.

And then you help his dumb sister remove the semi-responsible leader... or you fail and brick the camp again.

Maybe it's just the champion who's dumb? Who knows.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
So no matter how stubborn, selfish and aggressive she is, she at least respects the arbitrary rules she sets up in accordance with her people's traditions.

Fair but they're still shitty traditions.

as being a lot stronger than Kervus orcs.

We already can fight an enemy like that. Benny. He can solo the entire war camp but we can still beat him. It's why I can't take Kervus seriously. Because if they were truly a threat and something we couldn't feasibly defeat in any way as a group (the camp as a group, not everyone back home added), then we shouldn't be able to beat Benny.

Reject the weak orcish squatters my comrades. Quote Nier: Automata. Embrace human imperialism in a fantasy setting.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
She doesnt know about benny at all, he diolouge inthe cheiftian route says as much "oh you have a troll" is what she says.

Also my champs always beat the shit out of the entire bar.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Arona knows about Benny? That would make things easier... you tell her you're tired of her pitiful attacks, she brings the troll dude thinking it'll murder the party, you murder the troll instead and then she starts crying. Done.
ProTip: this sort of tact is really not going to win you any consideration with any of the writers.

At the time we first encounter the quest and start running into Arona the Champ&Co lack the resources needed to get rid off orcs for good, that's true.
Actually THAT brings up a possible alternative solution to the Kervus Camp that wouldn't require a lot of writing: Baron!PC could marshal some troops and actually give battle to the orcs.

That opens up a precedent I'm not sure I like, but then again, if the orcs just attack the Wayfort and get broken that's probably fine :B

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
ProTip: this sort of tact is really not going to win you any consideration with any of the writers.

I'm not suggesting this be implemented (you already mentioned there would not be any alternate way to complete the Kervus camp event) it's just an amusing fantasy inspired by what I thought was new information (Arona knowing about Benny, which turns out I correctly remembered is not a thing).

Writers will always do whatever they want. That's the perk of being a writer, you get to decide what happens.

I've already made my suggestion regarding player-friendliness, and it hasn't changed: I think accessing the Kervus camp should not require this much grinding. Especially since it would be extremely easy to fix.

In the meantime I hope content creators understand if I choose to skip this portion of the game.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Looks at Brienne I mean, Looks at Elthara they're not Looks at Ragnild all bad. Mounts Eubicha
El and Eubicha aren't really very muscular. But Brienne, Rags, Tui, That one cowgirl at pupperidge, these are all characters I'm not interested in sexually.

To be clear I'm talking solely about their body type. I don't care that they're submissive I'm still turned off by the brawny muscle.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
El and Eubicha aren't really very muscular. But Brienne, Rags, Tui, That one cowgirl at pupperidge, these are all characters I'm not interested in sexually.

To be clear I'm talking solely about their body type. I don't care that they're submissive I'm still turned off by the brawny muscle.
Fair enough; Though, considering Eubicha is 10ft tall, and can lift Champs off the ground (Like she did my 8ft minotaur lump of beef), that girl brawny.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Actually THAT brings up a possible alternative solution to the Kervus Camp that wouldn't require a lot of writing: Baron!PC could marshal some troops and actually give battle to the orcs.

That opens up a precedent I'm not sure I like, but then again, if the orcs just attack the Wayfort and get broken that's probably fine :B

In general I tend to really like the idea of the PC doing something with the resources and titles he acquires and especially when these things are used to introduce meaningful change into the game world without resorting to special protagonist powers.

So I am curious about what part(s) of this idea do you find iffy? Is it mass combat? Or alternative quest resolutions that are staggered so far apart in the narrative - since any Baron!PC stuff is necessarily Act 2 content? Or something else entirely?

Last edited:

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I call a new forum rule: Any discussion turns into a discussion about muscle girls on page 3.

People complain about how grindy arona is. Meanwhile I am looking for &$#@ purple and tan eggs...

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
I call a new forum rule: Any discussion turns into a discussion about muscle girls on page 3.

People complain about how grindy arona is. Meanwhile I am looking for &$#@ purple and tan eggs...
Give Shar some Olivixum and demand her to make you those eggs, or find a vendor that sells them

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Doesn’t a certain alchemist sell them too?
If you mean Tamarind or Ivris, then the answer is 'no'. The former only sells gold eggs, and the latter doesn't sell any. Leorah sells blue and pink ones.

After checking, I found that both the eggs and the Ovilixer are sold in far fewer places than I remembered. Though with the recent changes to the Explore button, you can grind it easily in the foothills - unless your RNG with the abandone nest event is particularly bad.
A certain smol fox can sell them.
Don't forget a certain smol catgirl, no relation.

Last edited:

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Wouldn't the easiest alternative solution be, that the champ just tells Argoth about Kassyra?

Arona and the orcs don't really know why they just wait in the camp. Argoth "knows" that there will be a great challenge and glory, but doesn't know exactly what it is.
Quick summary: You go to Argoth, tell him about what happened at Winter City and now the orcs have a clear foe and goal. Now Arona also joins the team.

A bit more fleshed out: Clear Winter City, meet Arona in the field. You tell her that you need to speak with their leader. Maybe have a fight, she wouldn't let you meet Argoth that easily. Then you go and meet Argoth, tell him what happened at Winter City. He doesn't trust you and sends Arona with you, to testify your claims. Now you show Arona Winter City and go back. While the two of you are gone, the tribe gets attacked by demons. On return you help fend them off. Now Argoth fully beliefs you and realizes how fucked they are. He promises not to raid the lands and prepares for upcoming battles. The orcs have know a cause, willingly stay at the camp and the situation is diffused. Arona still doesn't want to stay at the camp and you can ask to her to join you.

This can also account for future events: Like helping at lifting the siege of Khor Minos or the assault on Alissas keep. Or even reinforcing Hawkthorne while the champ is gone.

Edit: As an alternativ ending, the demons could kidnap Argoth and Arona becomes the new chief. Or if you really REALLY wanna do him dirty, let him be turned into a super submissive bimbo, who is now the camps bicycle.

Last edited:

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
As an alternativ ending, the demons could kidnap Argoth and Arona becomes the new chief. Or if you really REALLY wanna do him dirty, let him be turned into a super submissive bimbo, who is now the camps bicycle.
now this doesn’t sound like a bad idea, but the devs and writers already punched in the codes for the quest and it’s completed, I doubt that they would revamp the entire quest….

BUUUUT! Argoth was sent to Exhile, it wouldn’t be unheard of if a certain former warchief happened to get recruited by said demoness with a huge horsecock…perhaps a whole new quest

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
The main idea behind Argoth getting removed in one way or another is that you have acces to Aronas Warchief set. Otherwise a 4th similar set needs to be implemented or you simply don't gain acces to a new set at all. No chieftain/beserker set, just warhides and spirit totem.

Personally I only use spirit totem Arona, but trading an entire companion set for a simplified, less grind heavy quest is a very steep cost.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Twinkifying him is actually WAY better than bimbofying him.

Edit: In the context of the demons punishing him.

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
Make him a combatant in the foothills, he probably wants revenge after all. It would only be a matter of time before you could TF him into the perfect subby boi