Any chance for a korvus expansion?

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
As an alternativ ending, the demons could kidnap Argoth and Arona becomes the new chief. Or if you really REALLY wanna do him dirty, let him be turned into a super submissive bimbo, who is now the camps bicycle
Would Arona and Hretha be cool with treating their brother that way or even seeing him treated like that? Especially in a scenario where he doesn't get to do anything wrong or dishonoeable on par with cheating in a formal duel or siccing a troll on his kinsmen.

I really like your overall pitch. It made me think about potential Argoth corruption, and one of the ways that can play out might just be turning the beefy orc Big Bro into a twink or an outright succubus. Regardless, he can be a great good for any further companion quests for Arona. Plus the idea of Argoth kicking his sister's ass while totting around on bone-heels is just inherently funny to me. And hell, maybe the shock would be songs ever that Arona would finally get off her dick centric power trip after that.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So I am curious about what part(s) of this idea do you find iffy?
Letting the Champ marshal troops and lead them out into the world as a self-directed activity. If you can do it once, everyone's going to ask why you can't solve every other problem the same way.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Would Arona and Hretha be cool with treating their brother that way or even seeing him treated like that?
They way I interpret your comment is that, are Arona and Hretha cool with the PC corruppting Argoth and humiliating him in probably the most severe way possible.

For clarification: When I wrote "Or if you really REALLY wanna do him dirty," the you referres to the writer of the scene. Not that the PC let's it activly happen or even supports it.

So with other words, the demons corrupt Argoth without the PC being involved in any way.

But the PC corrupting Argoth is actually not a bad idea. A very corrupt PC could do that, instead of just exiling him. Just bring a bunch of Bimbo brews. I wonde if Bimbo brews work on Benny.

And hell, maybe the shock would be songs ever that Arona would finally get off her dick centric power trip after that.
Out of curiosity, what does that mean? I never heard that phrase before.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Kiro is disliked? The more you know.

But I do not think anyone here is attacking Arona fans. Just Arona since, well, she is the type of character that, most of the time, you either like or not. She still has her fans as seen in favourite female ranking. At least she is not poor Tugs, forgotten by the playerbase.

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
What's wrong with Kiro?? She's one of the best characters imo in TiTs..
Because she's a rapist a criminal and a womanizing scumbag. No character is flawless and universally liked. Bare in mind there are people here who dislike Cait and Anno. Doesn't matter how good a character is you will find people who dislike them if you search enough.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Because she's a rapist a criminal and a womanizing scumbag. No character is flawless and universally liked. Bare in mind there are people here who dislike Cait and Anno. Doesn't matter how good a character is you will find people who dislike them if you search enough.
True but then literally most enemies including those in CoC2 rape the MC or companions.. Berry does it to MC if they lose the fight. The MCs do it as well. Didn't Kiro only go after the rich? And let's be honest isn't the MC a womaniser too? Unless of course your Steele/Champ is a virgin or only sexs one person

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
True but then literally most enemies including those in CoC2 rape the MC or companions.. Berry does it to MC if they lose the fight. The MCs do it as well. Didn't Kiro only go after the rich? And let's be honest isn't the MC a womaniser too? Unless of course your Steele/Champ is a virgin or only sexs one person
Frankly it doesn't matter. Some find her morally reprehensible, others are put off by her pump and dump attitude, and some people just don't like dickgirls. Whatever the reason it won't be invalidated by anyone else doing it, or the PC having the potential to do it. There's really nothing else to say that can change someone's opinion once they've decide they don't like a character.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I assumed it because she was a walking hyper fetish, and feels like the brint of TiTs AKA "me got big cock and lot of cum I make every girl break and scream". Reasons why I just dont use brint or arona and ever click there buttons with them.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
They way I interpret your comment is that, are Arona and Hretha cool with the PC corruppting Argoth and humiliating him in probably the most severe way possible.

For clarification: When I wrote "Or if you really REALLY wanna do him dirty," the you referres to the writer of the scene. Not that the PC let's it activly happen or even supports it.

So with other words, the demons corrupt Argoth without the PC being involved in any way.

But the PC corrupting Argoth is actually not a bad idea. A very corrupt PC could do that, instead of just exiling him. Just bring a bunch of Bimbo brews. I wonde if Bimbo brews work on Benny.
To clarify, my question was specifically about Arona and Hretha's reaction to Argoth being stuck as the "camp's bicycle" after getting corrupted (by the demons or by the Champ), which I interpreted as him becoming a lowly and abused sex slave in the orc camp just because he is now mind-broken and feminized. And in that situation, even Arona should have her sibling love and basic decency trump her libido and the BS orcish traditions.

The Champ actively participating in Argoth's corruption is something I can see as part of either your suggested scenario or the current plotline, and the result can be either a powerful, vengeful demon or a broken and mutated thrall - possibly the former leading to the latter upon the demon's defeat. However I personally would prefer to see Argoth corrupted off-screen of his own volition or as a result of some machinations of Kassyra's minions, and I'd prefer to see him becoming a legitimate threat and a personal nemesis for Arona even if he gets feminized to some degree.

Out of curiosity, what does that mean? I never heard that phrase before.
Heh, that's what you get when you are typing on a phone in a hurry, with butter fingers and over-zelous auto-correct. The sentence should read "And hell, maybe the shock would be strong enough that Arona would finally get off her dick centric power trip".

--

I assumed it because she was a walking hyper fetish
That would be a reason enough to avoid Kiro's sex content or not to interact with her much, but not to actively hate her character. Because while she is somewhat of a poster girl for the hyper content, mostly as a result of being Fen's brain baby and one of the first characters that catered to that fetish and got a lot of updates, she is just one character in the sea of ridiculously proportioned boobs, butts and peens. Her content is actually pretty tame compared to some of the more egregious in-game examples.

Plus she is plush, fluffy and is Page's friend, so she automatically can't be all bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingu2 and Bobonga

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Remember when my Kiro fan appreciation club thread in TiTS forum also got derailed into "I HATE KIRO!!!" complaints thread? :/
I don't hate Kiro, I am just vehemently, passionately, indifferent. Same for Arona.
Now if they both got scenes with the PCs being inarguable dommy, I'd at least like those scenes.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
What's wrong with Kiro?? She's one of the best characters imo in TiTs..
Frankly, she is one of the best written characters of TiTs, but I dislike her as a person, and I wish Paige wouldn't immediately proc an unavoidable threeway if I recruit her. Maybe I want monogamous Paige, but whatever. There's reasons I haven't played TiTs in a year.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Is Kiro too muscular too? :p

Idk, I like all those characters. Its a bit sad that fictional characters are hated because they did questionable actions, regardless of context. Nowadays where racism and sexism is something individual. If an individual is racist and/or sexist, they are a bad person and to be hated.

I like the baron from witcher 3. He is an absolute murderous monster. Yet, if you let him talk, you see how much violence and pain he was put through. He is a monster. But he is also a victim. One can be both. I don't think worse of anybody who hated the character. But to me it was clear: In a better world, he would have been a better person. And maybe there is a path for him to become a better person.

I used to be he dickhead new wave atheist. Nowadays I came around to the IMO best part of catholicism: Everybody deserves forgiveness.

Everybody.

That does not mean you have to turn the other cheek though. If a nazi punches you, punch back.

And that's why I like Arona. I CAN FIX HER!!! NO, SERIOUSLY...

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
X to Doubt. Maybe if you could reign in her cock, with some circular, restricting object that would make her feel pain for letting the blood go to it rather than her brain.

Question for a dev actually. If you applied oil of oliban to a herm dick 'n' balls, would they be able to get it up if you're railing them, or would they feel no lust/pleasure at all?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Theres no fixing Arona, shes very much a orc through and through, to me if theres any companion who'd be likely to betray you shes still at the top of my list.
Pffft my champ bottoms for her so hard she wouldn't dare to betray her, not worth it =P

More seriously though, I'm pretty sure you can ask about her potentially backstabbing you and she makes it clear that if she was to do anything like that it would be in the form of a honorable challenge or something.

Also she doesn't need fixing per se, she just needs tempering. My champ is gonna write a book about how she 'redeemed' Kas and Aroan by subbing so hard by the end of the game...

• Haha
Reactions: Burnerbro

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
shes very much a orc through and through, to me if theres any companion who'd be likely to betray you shes still at the top of my list.
These two things don't go together. CoC Orcs, if anything, are the hyper-honourable culture. Argoth has the Kervus sitting on their asses for ages, denying them fights and loot, but it isn't until he CHEATS that they fully turn on him.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Is Kiro too muscular too? :p

Idk, I like all those characters. Its a bit sad that fictional characters are hated because they did questionable actions, regardless of context. Nowadays where racism and sexism is something individual. If an individual is racist and/or sexist, they are a bad person and to be hated.

I like the baron from witcher 3. He is an absolute murderous monster. Yet, if you let him talk, you see how much violence and pain he was put through. He is a monster. But he is also a victim. One can be both. I don't think worse of anybody who hated the character. But to me it was clear: In a better world, he would have been a better person. And maybe there is a path for him to become a better person.

I used to be he dickhead new wave atheist. Nowadays I came around to the IMO best part of catholicism: Everybody deserves forgiveness.

Everybody.

That does not mean you have to turn the other cheek though. If a nazi punches you, punch back.

A more mainstream example I can think of is Boba Fett. Ruthless intergalactic bounty hunter who will shoot you in the back dead if the price is high enough. Don't know anyone who dosen't like him but then will see how "The Book of Boba Fett" plays out. Hope is doesn't play out as some redemption story.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
A more mainstream example I can think of is Boba Fett. Ruthless intergalactic bounty hunter who will shoot you in the back dead if the price is high enough. Don't know anyone who dosen't like him but then will see ow "The Book of Boba Fett" plays out.
Boba Fett went out like a bitch.
Mike drop

Lone Wolf115

Remember when my Kiro fan appreciation club thread in TiTS forum also got derailed into "I HATE KIRO!!!" complaints thread? :/
Now if I was her partner I'd be her friend just her friend unless I to took mods and got used to my new body then the relationship would change.

Lone Wolf115

That shouldn't take long. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No it wouldn't. ;) :catte:

Back on topic, my opinion: Get to Kas and save her and make her remember her old self and hope she becomes better than kick Korvus back across the water.

Lone Wolf115

The Kervus are going to leave on their own eventually, it's just a matter of giving them the big battle that Argoth brought them for.
Yes problem is Arona and anyone who acts like her. Now I dislike her but I don't hate her she's useful with her Ghost fighting set. Now I love the work put in to her just like any other Character that was made and to come in the future tho Hirrud is an exception to that but I absolutely loved getting the kitty Harem. If I chose any individual one of them either Selma or Calill.