Angus, A Potential Male Follower from New Texas

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
ARO_USDABeefProgramDigital_Rectangle-Horizontal.jpg

tasty

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
More followers who can give Steele a good hard dicking? Hooray!

If I had one complaint however, it's that their dick can be so large it kinda goes past my suspension of disbelief.

Reactions: TheInfamousImmortal

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Loving the talk gents and gentlebabes feel free to comment both on the gdoc and here guys we love the feedback and criticism

Annabelle and Annebelle.....

That's quite something. (And going to be a annoying to talk about when telling others about one or the other....)

Wow I had no idea there was another Annabelle

Wow, both Bara Angus and Annebelle out-size Shizuya in pretty much every aspect!

Hyper proportions mang, shit gets real when Fen green lights a 40 inch schlong

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Yeah, that's literally MY only complaint. That the dick length is WAY too long to the point where it just seems ridiculous.

i believe it's a little bigger than a yardstick, just over 3ft so... yeah it is huge af and hella unrealistic because science (no wonder those mods were so expensive). I imagine it looking like this except a horse cock doubled in size and width. Kinda like this (nsfw- size ref pic) -cough-shameless-art-friend-plug-cough-cough-

Reactions: daz-swole

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hyper proportions mang, shit gets real when Fen green lights a 40 inch schlong
I mean, to put it into perspective, Shizzy's 11 feet tall, her dicks are 24 inches long and her balls are "soccer ball-sized", tho she has 4 of them.

BloodyTears

Sep 2, 2015
I take full responsibility for Bara Angus's/Annabelle's rather massive ''endowments''.

I know that well-endowned/hyper characters are not everyone's cup of tea, but it's one my favorite kinks/fetishes and I do very much love and enjoy them. Can't please everybody though sadly, but that's ok.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I take full responsibility for Bara Angus's/Annabelle's rather massive ''endowments''.
Honestly, when it comes to Bara Angus, I don't see his size as hyper nor does it bother me. It's because of how massive Bara Angus is overall (Height: 12 ft Dick Length: 25in), that I view his dick length as still proportional.
But Annabelle is not the same. Her length does not seem proportional to her overall size. (Length: 40in Height: 12ft)

BloodyTears

Sep 2, 2015
Bara does also have a 40-inch horsedong. There's only a typo in his appearance/body mods listings stating him with only 25 inches, his actual appearance screen is correct though.