Angus, A Potential Male Follower from New Texas

BloodyTears

Sep 2, 2015
Angus's Owner/Commissioner here,

the Project is still all fine and going, but Foxxling currently has to deal with some way more important matters in RL, so there's no real update/progress until his all fine and back again to continue his work on Angus and his Lover/Follower Content.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I really hope he makes it in the game, he sounds like a really awsome character, thanks for all your hard work writing him. :)  

Zcool

Sep 18, 2016
I like him and I wold like to see him in the game so is there ever going to be a new update on thise by the commissioner or writer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Post hasn't been updated in a year. Sorry, buddy. /:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Post hasn't been updated in a year. Sorry, buddy. /:

Angus's Owner/Commissioner here,

the Project is still all fine and going, but Foxxling currently has to deal with some way more important matters in RL, so there's no real update/progress until his all fine and back again to continue his work on Angus and his Lover/Follower Content.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'm hoping Foxxling will be able to get back into the swing of things. Miss him and his stuff.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Lashcharge: That post was like 9 months after the original post was last updated. Still hoping everything will be okay for Foxxling though.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Foxxling seems to have visited rather recently. His last visit was on 9/17/16, though it could've been a brief one.
Perhaps he just doesn't have anything to actually update on?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh he still lurks, just hasn't posted since way back when.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Fox has someone personal stuff going on. 

And since Angus is a commission, I would not consider him dead at this point. Just on hold til Fox decides to come back.

typoking

Apr 17, 2016
Hope Fox will be able to get back to working on this soon (though I understand if he needs even more time).

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I'm here. I'm back
won't be posting on the forums overmuch cause I'm concentrating on working rn

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Welcome back :)
I´m very late to this party, but Angus seems like a very interesting character. I´m hoping to see more of him (especially in the form of Annabelle)
Good luck with that :)

Reactions: Foxxling

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*Typical Whalecum back meme here*

Good Good Good. Now we all can be assured that your commsions will start again progress on steady pace. Not posting much n forum...well as long you would work slowly toward finishing content noone should dare to be unhappy about this minor fact :allears:

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Welcome back Foxxling! I'd be a major liar if I said I didn't miss ya.

Reactions: Foxxling

BloodyTears

Sep 2, 2015
After Foxxling is done with the edits on Kashawn and properly re-submitted him, he's gonna continue to work on Angus. Base content for twink Angus is done, his other 2 forms are pending some minor/bigger changes but are mostly done as well.

Once Foxxling is done with the edits and deems it ready, he's gonna re-submit Angus and post the links to the gdocs here.

If/once Angus gets approved, we've planned to expand on the Lover/Follower content via smaller xpacks on a step by step basis.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
After Foxxling is done with the edits on Kashawn and properly re-submitted him, he's gonna continue to work on Angus. Base content for twink Angus is done, his other 2 forms are pending some minor/bigger changes but are mostly done as well.

Once Foxxling is done with the edits and deems it ready, he's gonna re-submit Angus and post the links to the gdocs here.

If/once Angus gets approved, we've planned to expand on the Lover/Follower content via smaller xpacks on a step by step basis.

Sorry buddy but we still have to go thru the whole process of edit/revision with Fen and co which may or may not include additional writing. Also, speaking of the changes, I am still trying to wrap my head around since they're not minor at all, will require me to read through both gdocs in their entirety at least twice and the fact that we've done this several times.

It's no big deal but it is time-consuming and idk how long it'll take tbh, we do want quality content after all.

It's also not a big deal but I would have preferred to resurrect this thread with links to the Angus and Annabelle gdocs instead of an announcement to continue waiting :/