Angus, A Potential Male Follower from New Texas

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
- Pre-Follower Angus
- Twink Angus (NT version)
- Bara Angus (NT version)
- Amazonian Annabelle (NT version)

Content Summary: Angus is a shy guy on New Texas who was, initially, an Ausar Halfling. After getting treated though he became an adorable faux cow like Cameron instead of a big beefy bull. He works as a mechanic alongside the android Gianna at the Milk Barn

Angus has the potential to be a lover/follower for the player as well as the potential for three forms. He can be recruited as a lean twink, a big buff bara kilt wearing bull or a strong amazonian beauty with lactating tits and a big horse cock.

Sexual Features

• Submissive Follower
  • Cum Play
  • Milk Play (Cowmazon)
  • Mutual Cock Worship
  • Toys + Sex Props
  • Petplay
  • Exhibitionism
  • Hyper Insertions (Bara/Cowmazon)
  • Pregnancy (Cowmazon)
Follower Features

• Mechanic (offers passive buffs for ship combat when implemented)
  • Can be interacted with on certain worlds (New Texas and Tarkus are currently the only ones planned)
  • Shares his own personal cock milker
tumblr_static_flcl_tumblr_mjen0hz2pq1qkx8s1o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I was waiting for this, two problems through.

Did Savin ever clarify what were the effects of the treatment on Ausars? I heard he wanted to do something with it.

I think it's kilt not kelt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I was waiting for this, two problems through.

Did Savin ever clarify what were the effects of the treatment on Ausars? I heard he wanted to do something with it.

I think it's kilt not kelt.

He's an Ausar halfling like a player with an Ausar mother so it stands to reason that the same things that would happen to the pc as an Ausar halfling could happen to Angus as well.

Can't wait to see it in game.

Also yeah I think it's kilt, unless you mean he's draping Kelt from CoC over his shoulders at all times.

Of course Kelt is draped over his shoulders at all times and when people make Bara Angus mad he says, "SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH MY BITCH!" which promps Kelt to say, "I'm his bitch."

Reactions: Grimoire

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Speaking from experience, don't do this. Just go with one of them. Release the rest as other characters, or if you have to, X-pack expansions.

They'll be expansions

Each version will have its own gdoc and unique scenes (as well as edited versions of the generic scenes). They just won't be available until that version of Angus is done and coded

BloodyTears

Sep 2, 2015
Despite that I'm personally not really fine with Foxx creating a thread about Angus and such, I'm still quite glad and happy about the fact that there seems to be at least some interest by a few folks in him afterall. 

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Content Summary: Angus is a shy guy on New Texas who was, initially, an Ausar Halfling. After getting treated though he became an adorable faux cow like Cameron instead of a big beefy bull. He works as a mechanic alongside the android Gianna at the Milk Barn

Angus has the potential to be a lover/follower for the player as well as the potential for three forms. He can be recruited as a lean twink, a big buff bara kilt wearing bull or a strong amazonian beauty with lactating tits and a big horse cock.

Sexual Features

• Submissive Follower
  • Cum Play
  • Milk Play (Cowmazon)
  • Mutual Cock Worship
  • Toys + Sex Props
  • Petplay
  • Exhibitionism
  • Pregnancy (Cowmazon)
Follower Features

• Can be interacted with on certain worlds (New Texas and Tarkus are currently the only ones planned)
*** Pre-Follower content being released this week​

Sounds awesome, pet play, milk play and exhibitionism oh my!

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
The NT Twink angus gdoc is now 5k+ words. A lot of that is due to the expanding/rewriting of the BJ scenes which are going to be longer and more intense now that he's your lover.

NT Twink Angus will be done first, then  Bara, then Cowmazon

but for follower content i may start with Bara, then cowmazon, then do the twink's stuff last... idk

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Really looking forward to the Cowmazon content, along with adding 'Amazonian Women' to my list of deplorable fetishes.

Quiffyton

Oct 25, 2015
Fuck Angus.

Gimme that Cameron.

I'm joking (somewhat) the idea sounds great, but still, Cameron is the real prize.

I also think Fen should work on something like expanding the existing planets, ie. adding more zones for New Texas to interact and such.

But I know nothing of coding, and it may be unconventionally time-consuming.

gimme that cameron

Physic

Nov 7, 2015

Sexual Features

• Submissive Follower
  • Cum Play
  • Milk Play (Cowmazon)
  • Mutual Cock Worship
  • Toys + Sex Props
  • Petplay
  • Exhibitionism
  • Pregnancy (Cowmazon)
Follower Features

Oh god yes! not nearly enough cows/bulls in this game (I swear to god I have NO bias whatsoever)

BloodyTears

Sep 2, 2015
Just wanted to give this thread a little bump and you folks an update on Angus.

Foxx recently told me that he made some good progress on Angus's actual Lover/Follower Content, and that He wrote up a sweet 13k-Word Xpack for it, which he'd most likely finally gonna share with me early next month.

Once I'm pleased and fully satisfied with how the Scenes have turned, and the both of us are fine and agreeing on the matter as well, there's a good chance that either Foxxy or I will post up a link to the gdoc here in the near future for all ya Bull-loving folks to read and hopefully enjoy too at that.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Just wanted to give this thread a little bump and you folks an update on Angus.

Foxx recently told me that he made some good progress on Angus's actual Lover/Follower Content, and that He wrote up a sweet 13k-Word Xpack for it, which he'd most likely finally gonna share with me early next month.

Once I'm pleased and fully satisfied with how the Scenes have turned, and the both of us are fine and agreeing on the matter as well, there's a good chance that either Foxxy or I will post up a link to the gdoc here in the near future for all ya Bull-loving folks to read and hopefully enjoy too at that.

48663315.jpg