Alypia's Content Corner

TheShepard256

Syri is indeed Best Pupper and an ending for her and the Champ like Savin implies here falls squarely in my So Much Want category. Also convincing Kaede and Anno to put a ring (collar?) on it in the ending. xD
Steeleri and Kanno double wedding event though...
This, plus Steele also marrying Anno and Kaede. And lots of puppies. That's my ideal ending for these four.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This, plus Steele also marrying Anno and Kaede. And lots of puppies. That's my ideal ending for these four.
Polycule and double wedding are both very popular ideas!

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I love your writing, that caravan scene made me want to protect Etheryn's smile. Looking forward to more of your work in the future.
Thanks, friendo! I'm happy to see you here, and I'm glad you liked the event!

At long last, the boreal elf TF item is in the game! After completing the Palace of Ice dungeon, you can find it as a random encounter in the northern parts of the Frostwood and in the southern parts of the Glacial Rift; try Kohaku's and Tamarind's rotating stock, as well (and possibly Viviane's). If you have Ryn in your party, the acquisition event should be slightly different. Let me know how/if you like it, and if there are any bugs!

I've updated the front page for my projects, which are all, unfortunately, Most Secret. I've actually finished one (still awaiting review and integration) and started another since I last posted, but unfortunately, can't/won't share anything about either at this time. You'll just have to trust that I know what I'm doing!

I also have art to share. I do have some stuff out there in-progress, of course, but I did just get a lovely bit of completed Ryn fanart from Joslyn, a wonderful sweetheart from the CoC2 Discord. (She also has an HF page with a ton of other CoC2 fanart on it; go take a look!) What's going on in it? Well, normally Elena tops, but Ryn seems to have said something that's gotten her lesbian Champion very flustered...
xerRQKR.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Gonna go Into the Frostwoods (where nothing's clear and witches, ghosts and wolves appear) to find some flowers then!
I also have art to share. I do have some stuff out there in-progress, of course, but I did just get a lovely bit of completed Ryn fanart from Joslyn, a wonderful sweetheart from the CoC2 Discord. (She also has an HF page with a ton of other CoC2 fanart on it; go take a look!)
She's also got an in-progress character submission, which I realized was the same creator when I saw her art of the character on the page.
What's going on in it? Well, normally Elena tops, but Ryn seems to have said something that's gotten her lesbian Champion very flustered...
Ryn: W-well, I mean, the dynasty isn't going to propagate itself... :D

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

At long last, the boreal elf TF item is in the game! After completing the Palace of Ice dungeon, you can find it as a random encounter in the northern parts of the Frostwood and in the southern parts of the Glacial Rift; try Kohaku's and Tamarind's rotating stock, as well (and possibly Viviane's). If you have Ryn in your party, the acquisition event should be slightly different. Let me know how/if you like it, and if there are any bugs!

I've updated the front page for my projects, which are all, unfortunately, Most Secret. I've actually finished one (still awaiting review and integration) and started another since I last posted, but unfortunately, can't/won't share anything about either at this time. You'll just have to trust that I know what I'm doing!

I also have art to share. I do have some stuff out there in-progress, of course, but I did just get a lovely bit of completed Ryn fanart from Joslyn, a wonderful sweetheart from the CoC2 Discord. (She also has an HF page with a ton of other CoC2 fanart on it; go take a look!) What's going on in it? Well, normally Elena tops, but Ryn seems to have said something that's gotten her lesbian Champion very flustered...
xerRQKR.png
That organ of reproductive function seems a little to emposing compared to what I expect from our lovely Queen. Which leads me to hypothesis that there is some potion shenanigans involved.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That organ of reproductive function seems a little to emposing compared to what I expect from our lovely Queen. Which leads me to hypothesis that there is some potion shenanigans involved.
Savin has mentioned before that he's interested in writing a TF for post-chastity Ryn where you can increase the size of her penis. So Ryn having a penis that size (or considerably larger) is basically future potential-canon.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Savin has mentioned before that he's interested in writing a TF for post-chastity Ryn where you can increase the size of her penis. So Ryn having a penis that size (or considerably larger) is basically future potential-canon.
I would be down with that. My female PCs is not a size queen per say, but she does think that her elven GF would rock bigger one quite nicely.
Which does remind me, will Ryn be able to knock up the champion at all?

Apr 9, 2021
I would be down with that. My female PCs is not a size queen per say, but she does think that her elven GF would rock bigger one quite nicely.
Which does remind me, will Ryn be able to knock up the champion at all?
there are two parsers for that and one occurs at least once in the code already

SleepyJoslyn

Jan 13, 2021

xerRQKR.png

Oh no! People are praising me >////////////////<

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Progress report time! Secret Project 2 is sitting in my fellow writer's personal review queue, although it might be a hot minute before it gets looked at. In the meantime, as a graduate student, I have a very busy three weeks ahead of me, so work's slowed down. But I am very happy to announce that I am nearly fifty pages deep in a new tranche of (still-secret) content that I think will go over very well when I'm ready to reveal it! It's unquestionably my largest project to date, bigger than the date and bigger than my contributions to Tobs' wonderful Festivus Ball, and I'm unbelievably excited about the prospect of eventually sharing it.

I also have art for y'all! I was very lucky to secure a Tixnen commission slot a month ago, and she completed it earlier today! She's a sweetheart with great instincts and amazing art who literally made my dreams come true. The below content is a long way away from ever appearing in-game (let's not mince words), but seeing art of it makes it feel that much closer. There's even a bonus version - let's just say Mayternity came a little early for Elena and Ryn this year.
plVkrQn.jpg
szGP5o9.jpg
Ryn: W-well, I mean, the dynasty isn't going to propagate itself... :D
"Mmm. That's awfully coy of you, darling. Maybe you should be clearer when you talk about these things. Maybe you should tell me exactly what you're going to do to, ah, propagate the dynasty... in raw, passionate detail..."
there are two parsers for that and one occurs at least once in the code already
*coughs*
Oh no! People are praising me >////////////////<
lavishes more thoroughly-deserved praise on a lovely art gremlin

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hey there, Champions! Hopefully those of you who back the game and who like big round bellies are enjoying the new Arona Mayternity content!

Y'all might remember that I wrote a nursing scene for Champ and Arona (works for both dom and sub) which has a lot of interaction with Champ if they're expecting Arona's kiddos. Well, I didn't post that document publicly because it was futureproofed for Arona having Champ's kiddos, too! There are (some) changes you'll notice if Arona's also had or having Champ's babbus. And now that the cat's out of the bag, the doc is linked in the first post of this thread.

As far as progress reports go, I am now through exams and plugging away at a document that is currently 60 pages long. Not that long by the standards of some of the staff writers, but definitely a behemoth for me! And I've also got a bunch of art on the way that I hope y'all enjoy!

Speaking of, have a link to the Twitter account of the lovely Caracalita, who has made so much wonderful Etheryn art and has just painted her in Big Titty Swedish Goth GF form! I didn't commission this piece, but I want to spread it around anyway. Here she is full-size:
rW100aZ.jpg

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hee hee! Thanks for sharing our art, runing!

There is a new bit of unannounced content from me in the patch for those of you who like seeing elven sun priestesses have children. If Elthara gets pregnant, Ryn should have some thoughts about it. I have no way of actually seeing it in-game myself, but if y'all do, let me know what you think! It's jam-packed with parsers and, um, futureproofing, so bodes fair to be a li'l buggy (as with lots of other things about Elthara's Mayternity content, which is turbocomplex).

I also have something to show off that isn't buggy, namely: an uncaged, confident elvenqueen, arted by Aeryn! Confident Ryn knows that her relationship with Champ has moved far beyond trading favors. But all the same, she very much wants to reward them for everything they've done... and there's ever so much reward for her to give.
zUZ2ZnZ.jpg

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I just tried it out to see that content and haven't been able to get it to appear yet, though Elthara's given birth. Not sure if there's any other trigger for it that I might be missing. I did however notice that at some point when I wasn't looking the 'Spend Time' option went from randomized to a choice.

And Ryn can reward me with that royal sceptre any time she likes.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I just tried it out to see that content and haven't been able to get it to appear yet, though Elthara's given birth. Not sure if there's any other trigger for it that I might be missing.
Oh no! Please report that as a bug, then. The trigger should be "if Elthara has revealed her first pregnancy with Champ, Domrona, Brint, or Quin, add [[Elthara]] button to Ryn's talks".
I did however notice that at some point when I wasn't looking the 'Spend Time' option went from randomized to a choice.
Yes! It should be much easier to pick and choose what you want to do - and to ensure that you get the companion cameos that you would like!

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh no! Please report that as a bug, then. The trigger should be "if Elthara has revealed her first pregnancy with Champ, Domrona, Brint, or Quin, add [[Elthara]] button to Ryn's talks".

Done, after testing it with two champs just to be thorough.

Also good to know that it's meant to work even if the Champion isn't the one who got her pregnant, for RP reasons.

and to ensure that you get the companion cameos that you would like!

And possibly test out Silly Mode alterations without the random factor...

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
wait, the companions can impregnate elthara? o_O also, does "future proofing" mean that... Etheryn is accounted for as a possible father? :eek::eek::eek:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
How would that be even possible? Poor Ryn is stuck in her cage, so unless Elthara scoops up Ryn's cum to impregnate herself with... In my playthroughs only my PC gets to impregnate our beautiful Elf Priestess. The other dick wielding companions can go and suck each other off in a dark corner, she is all mine.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
How would that be even possible? Poor Ryn is stuck in her cage, so unless Elthara scoops up Ryn's cum to impregnate herself with... In my playthroughs only my PC gets to impregnate our beautiful Elf Priestess. The other dick wielding companions can go and suck each other off in a dark corner, she is all mine.
By getting rid of it silly Billy. Since her cage is locked behind her sister soul, guess what? If you are able to get it, you will be able to get her dick free.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Yea but since the cage is locked to her sisters soul and Kas has said soul, Ryn can't have the cage removed. So pregnancies by Ryn is kinda pointless until the cage is gone.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yea but since the cage is locked to her sisters soul and Kas has said soul, Ryn can't have the cage removed. So pregnancies by Ryn is kinda pointless until the cage is gone.
I mean yes, that is the point. When you remove the cage, you will be able to have baby making sex. That is your incentive (as her lover) to help her.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Sure I'm happy to do that once the contents released but none of my companions inc Ryn gets Elthara. Though I suppose those who are romancing/fucking Kas (not sure which one we are actually doing) could ask for the soul in exchange for something of better value.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
also, does "future proofing" mean that... Etheryn is accounted for as a possible father? :eek::eek::eek:
That's not what I meant by futureproofing, although Rynthara might be an eventual possibility for players who aren't romantic with either character. At any rate, that's not what I was planning for.
I hope that changes eventually. :allears: neeed to repopulate the Ridell family line after all ;)
Ryn pretty transparently wants to start a family with someone else, but Rynthara is a pretty cute pairing if vag!Champ isn't interested. Like I said, Rynthara's not something that's been planned for.
Sure I'm happy to do that once the contents released but none of my companions inc Ryn gets Elthara. Though I suppose those who are romancing/fucking Kas (not sure which one we are actually doing) could ask for the soul in exchange for something of better value.
If Champ has a relationship with Elthara and doesn't set her up with their companions, then as far as I know El only has eyes for Champ.

Ryn will eventually be free, and she's very excited about the prospect of using her dick once that happens. I've been salting [etheryn.isCaged|trapped elf|free elf] content throughout the game for the past several months, and there's plenty more to come. Y'all can only see the "trapped elf" stuff right now, but there's...well, there's a lot that y'all can't see yet, hidden in the code.

Last edited: