Alypia's Content Corner

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The collaborative project is now, I believe, content complete and under review. My contribution to it clocks in north of 20,000 words, making it my largest CoC2 project to date (bigger than the entire Ryn date!)...and my content is only part of the whole thing, which is a 73,000-word behemoth. Tobs wrote the greater portion, and both Skow and Garde put in bits as well; I'm extremely proud to have worked with all of them. It's been a unique and exciting experience, especially considering that we wrote the entire thing in less than two weeks!

I won't spoil what it is yet, because I don't know that it's my secret to share (although Tobs and I have been doling out teasers on Discord, for those of you that hang out there). I will say this: you should definitely do all versions of the Ryn Winter City hangout before this drops - especially, but not exclusively, if you like Ryn.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
The collaborative project is now, I believe, content complete and under review. My contribution to it clocks in north of 20,000 words, making it my largest CoC2 project to date (bigger than the entire Ryn date!)...and my content is only part of the whole thing, which is a 73,000-word behemoth. Tobs wrote the greater portion, and both Skow and Garde put in bits as well; I'm extremely proud to have worked with all of them. It's been a unique and exciting experience, especially considering that we wrote the entire thing in less than two weeks!

I won't spoil what it is yet, because I don't know that it's my secret to share (although Tobs and I have been doling out teasers on Discord, for those of you that hang out there). I will say this: you should definitely do all versions of the Ryn Winter City hangout before this drops - especially, but not exclusively, if you like Ryn.
I cannot express my hype for this event! It's the perfect xmas gift.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Choo choo, all aboard the Hype Train! We don't know where it's going but we wanna go there.
Well, now you do:
Savin said:
What’s coming up next? Well, TheObserver organized a quite sprawling Winter Ball event for the Palace of Ice, with over 70,000 words and contributions from several different writers. I believe Leek’s nearly done coding it, too. If you want to take Princess Etheryn’s first ever dance, or show off Cait’s Jassiran bellydancing to a crowd of confused boreal elves, this is your chance!
I am very proud to say that this is the event I was talking about, and that one of the things that I wrote for it was...taking Princess Etheryn's first-ever dance! Hope you bring the appropriate clothes!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Define appropriate. Cuz I'm guessing birthday suits aren't allowed.
Well, if you've been spending time with Ryn in the Winter City, there's a pretty good chance that you've already acquired some elven formal wear!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Aaaaaaand it's out for backers! Go take a look! I hope you like it!
Make sure to try the food and entertainment multiple times - they have several random variants! I wrote the entertainment ones and Tobs did the food ones.

Hang out with all your companions! And with all the elves! Even the elves that appear as background characters in the various date scenes I wrote for the Winter City make appearances!

You can choose up to four (4) potential dance partners at the dance! (EDIT: Or possibly five? Still a few bugs in the system.)

However, you can only sneak off into the bushes with one (1) person at the end of the night! (Or you could watch the hymns. They're very sweet.) I wrote Ryn's thing!

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
You might get one of these though! (made by bk)

SU5yqM2.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Great job on your contributions to the winter ball! The dance with Ryn was just precious, and generally all of the scenes showing off her attempts to do her best for the city were great. Gonna have to go through it again with other Champions to catch variations but I had to start with my Ryn-focused champ, just because.

Also, thanks for thinking to write in an additional bit for virgin Ryn when you go off into the garden with her. I know you also did it with your other project but more is never a bad thing. I'm tempted to stick with the alternate option for my ongoing save, just in case you get the opportunity to write any other scenes in the future. xD

End to end it's nothing but Ryn getting nailed by Brint in his christmas outfit.
Now that would be just unfair, as between Hashat and Brint that would mean Ryn has Schrodinger's Elastic Asshole, able to fit any size so long as it's not the Champion doing it. :p

Though I do recall Wsan saying there were some ideas for a Champ/Ryn/Brint threesome scene so... okay.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Wth Alypia? I was not expecting such lore behind the electrum coins. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it was bad but I would never have expected something so in depth about something like currency.
Yeah! I still have a little cognitive dissonance from this game. In all adult games, I have not seen anything interesting in the narrative. If a good story was written, it was most of the time heroic fantasy or the like.
But I love that the authors add depth to the world of CoC2. Such details make the world alive and natural. Take the Song of Ice and Fire for example. At first glance, this is an ordinary fantasy, but the elaboration of the world makes you believe in its realism.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think I enjoyed playing doctor with Ryn a lil' too much. :^)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
@Anonarts made me ART because he is AWESOME

there is a VERY CONFIDENT ELVENQUEEN in it and also MY CHAMPION

anyway! a play in two acts: elves and horni elves
alypia-normal-final-3.jpg
alypia-lewd-final-3.jpg

Last edited: