Alypia's Content Corner

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hey, friendos! It's been an interesting month, to say the least.

At the boss's suggestion, I tried my hand at writing a scene for TiTS. It was pretty tricky! There's a lot more different between our two games than you'd think. That took quite a long time. However, I wound down work on that early last week; still a few edits to make, but it's just about ready for submission. After that, I turned back to CoC2 and banged out a little scene that I've been wanting to write for a hot minute. It's still awaiting full approval from the other writers whose work I'm referencing, but once that's worked through, it should be good to go as well!

The boreal elf TF is still in the process of coding and merging. I'm not sure when it'll get in, but it's pretty close!

There's one or two smaller projects besides those that I've been throwing around in my head, but after that...I may just start a bigger project. We'll see! Still very early in the planning phase.

I know this is short on specifics, and I'm sorry! I hope to post the CoC2 scene that I've just gone through soon. That ought to tide y'all over for a bit.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
All righty! SKoW's signed off on the one project, a threesome for Maidlyn, Etheryn, and the Champion. The existing threesome scene requires a dongus, but this one is something different: Etheryn rides Jael'yn's face and gets that lovely long tongue up her butt, while Champ rides Jael'yn's dick with their vagOrAss. It's got the usual hallmarks of Aly Content (which is why there isn't a version for Demonlyn). It's for anybody who likes a footlong elfcock in their nethers, but I think that bimbo Champ in particular will have a lot of fun.

It's in the review queue for Savin at the moment, and shouldn't take too terribly long to code once it's adjusted to his liking!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'd say 'take all my money' if that were an option. That sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. And maybe provide Champions with a chance to relax their tongues and let somebody else give Ryn the royal treatment for a while. xD

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And nobody's saying there's anything wrong with that, but sometimes you just get tired and want to let someone else give the regal ring a spit-shine while you recover...

Also, that boon is the only reason (other than magicocks that aren't implemented yet) that most of my Champions want anything to do with Evergreen beyond what's required. She's disturbing, but that tongue is worth it.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Why would i always go to Oxana for the tongue extension if that was something i wanted? Noooo, i'd tongue punch Ryn's fartbox for hours if i could.
Oh, don't worry - Champ and Ryn do what they can to share this moment together, especially at high Confidence.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I have absolute faith in you Aly :D
Thank you!
Trello update said:
Grabbing this to have something in pub patch notes
EDIT: now Leek and Squish are fighting over who gets to code it XD

I love you guys

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
And it's now in-game! Give it a try, if you're into sweet threesomes where everybody likes each other and everybody gets off and there's just a liiiiittle bit of the Good Bulli but they all enjoy a nice warm drink afterward.

Savin and the good people of coc2 chat on Discord also convinced me to write a quick event for our princess that's just gone into the Ready to Code pile. It's a little gift that you can get for her if she's in your party when you encounter Gianna and the Caravan of Wonders.

Now that that's done, I'm plugging away at my next little project, content that allows a Champ with big mommy milkers to nurse Etheryn, just like she can nurse Arona. Our girl needs a little proper mothering, after all. Now that classes are in full swing again, I'm not sure how long it'll take to finish this up, but I hope it won't be too long!

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Been meaning to ask since I noticed the change, is that new avatar your Champion? It looks like the one in that lovely art you commissioned so I was wondering.
Now that that's done, I'm plugging away at my next little project, content that allows a Champ with big mommy milkers to nurse Etheryn, just like she can nurse Arona.
I'll take 'Scenes I didn't know I wanted but now I do' for 1000 EC please. Not normally my kink but I'm looking forward to it because 1) Ryn cuddles and 2) You're writing it.

And good luck with the classes!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Thanks, friends! I'm very excited about it, myself.

Full disclosure: nursing is a Savin request, so be sure to thank him, too, if you like it!
Been meaning to ask since I noticed the change, is that new avatar your Champion? It looks like the one in that lovely art you commissioned so I was wondering.
Yes! Our good friendo beekay was in a tough spot a week ago and opened some emergency YCH comms, so I got an Elena! She did a great job.
I also got a Syri :<

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
bk_syri.png

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hey, friendos! I come bearing food.

The first bit of food is mommy milk; the content for nursing Etheryn is now in the coding process and should be in sometime in the not terribly distant future! This concludes my series of relatively short and easy projects, and I will now embark on longer, more difficult, and even more secret content for awhile. I hope y'all can bear with me! But I also hope you enjoy giving our ice princess a little comfy time. Or some l-lewds. Either or.

The second bit of food is hot sticky buns! I bet you didn't know that Etheryn var Ridell, in addition to being an ice princess and would-be monarch, is also a renowned chef! Here she is applying a thick coating of tasty glaze to her beloved consort Elena's soft, warm cinnamon buns. The art is by the wonderful Caracalita, a Discord user and artist who's been an absolute joy to work with! I love the job she did, and I hope y'all do, too!

Also notice the cameo made by a certain friendo y'all may have made recently. :3
SPOILER_Elena_x_Ryn_-_Reduced.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I was looking at that description and trying to decide if the reveal was going to be wholesome and it sounding lewd was the joke, or if it was going to be lewd and you wanted to disguise it as something wholesome. But then I realized, why can't it be both lewd and wholesome? Ryn has years of cooking practice she needs to catch up on and it's the duty of a good consort to help their queen with all her interests.
This concludes my series of relatively short and easy projects, and I will now embark on longer, more difficult, and even more secret content for awhile. I hope y'all can bear with me! But I also hope you enjoy giving our ice princess a little comfy time. Or some l-lewds. Either or.
Given what your last few secret projects have ended up being, that just makes the anticipation of finding out what your next one is even better. :D

And that art is amazing.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Just remember that writing is a marathon, not a sprint. The story and characters are really engaging, take all the time you need to make it happen.

It will break my heart to learn one of the writer ended up broken by deadlines and disgusted by the very thing they loved the most.

See you, champion of the frost.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Moira did some art of my Champion for meeeee and I love her :D :D :D
Just remember that writing is a marathon, not a sprint. The story and characters are really engaging, take all the time you need to make it happen.

It will break my heart to learn one of the writer ended up broken by deadlines and disgusted by the very thing they loved the most.

See you, champion of the frost.
Aw, thanks! I'm chugging along. For me, CoC2 isn't a job so much as a way to finance art comms of CoC2 things - so I can afford to take my time, avoid burnout, and go slowly. I won't ever write as much as the likes of Sav or wsan or Tobs or SKoW or bubbs or garde, but I hope to make my contributions fun and memorable all the same!

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Moira did some art of my Champion for meeeee and I love her :D :D :D

Aw, thanks! I'm chugging along. For me, CoC2 isn't a job so much as a way to finance art comms of CoC2 things - so I can afford to take my time, avoid burnout, and go slowly. I won't ever write as much as the likes of Sav or wsan or Tobs or SKoW or bubbs or garde, but I hope to make my contributions fun and memorable all the same!

Wow, Elena looks great! Moira's art never fails to amaze me.

And don't worry Aly, even if you don't write as much as Savin and the others, every piece of writing you've gifted us with is wonderful enough to compensate :p

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
"I think you want me to rub your ears now."

"Oo-oooh... yes, please..."

The Princess gets kabedoned. Executed very quickly and very nicely by the lovely Eirhjien!
wllsa.png

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Yep, Ryn sleeps would be a Savin project. Eventually, he will tunnel out of his mountain of work and be able to launch into a Ryn thing again!

As far as personal updates go, friendos, I've actually been shunted from Secret Project 1 (long time horizon) to contributing a little thing for another writer's Secret Project. Both of these are deep-dark mysteries, but the latter is definitely Traditional Aly Content for those of you who enjoy that! I can't say much more than that at the moment, but hopefully it won't take too long to show up in your games. Looking forward to it!

Y'all deserve a substantive reward, too. I'm afraid I haven't got any fresh CoC2 art, but I do have a thing for my favorite TiTS lady, the inimitable Syri Dorna. Morgore, who is an absolute sweetheart of an artist, worked up a few pieces of post-game art depicting Wiferi - although it might be better to call her Milfri at this point! Muscle-y dickmilf with a dadbod and no compunctions about being embarrassingly romantic...she really is Best Doggo.

"Hey, babe. The pups are asleep, so I figured I'd try to squeeze into that maid outfit again. Hope I can still make it fit..."
morg_milfri_colors_nude_share.png
"Fuck, it worked! All right, lemme try the voice."

clears throat

"'Mistress Steele? Was there anything else you needed before I retired for the night? I can get you some sausage for a midnight snack. Or - oh! M-Mistress, you're teasing me...and you want the knot? How s-scandalous!'"
morg_milfri_colors_maid_share.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Syri is indeed Best Pupper and an ending for her and the Champ like Savin implies here falls squarely in my So Much Want category. Also convincing Kaede and Anno to put a ring (collar?) on it in the ending. xD

Looking forward to whatever the Secret Project(s) are.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Syri is indeed Best Pupper and an ending for her and the Champ like Savin implies here falls squarely in my So Much Want category. Also convincing Kaede and Anno to put a ring (collar?) on it in the ending. xD
Steeleri and Kanno double wedding event though...

and then in the honeymoon suite Steele and Anno dress down to their wedding lingerie and hold hands while Syri knots the everloving fuck out of Steele and Kaede does the same to Anno and everybody gets smothered in ALL THE KISSES
Looking forward to whatever the Secret Project(s) are.
Thanks! :D I'm sorry I can't say more. Even Discord doesn't know about them.