Alypia's Content Corner

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And now I've done a few tries with my Charmer (Dark Knight) with high-Libido low-Confidence Ryn and... wow, the scene with the Champ deliberately tormenting Ryn and leaving her horny was just evil. Guess you gotta cover all those bases though.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Recently - very recently - the extremely sweet xtatoto finished a piece for me relevant to this thread. I know it's the Year of the Moo; Khor'minos is being implemented, and staff are all-hands-on-deck to bring y'all cowgirl and minotaur content. I thought it'd be fun if some of our resident elves got into the spirit of the whole cowgirl thing, too! Elena selects an outfit with a cowprint moo-tif - perfect for a milky, milfy elf - and Etheryn in turn goes with something that's got a bit of a yeehaw to it. But who exactly is getting milked here...?
pfw21Hz.png
Spoiler: Both of them.
UUQ9yQy.png
And now I've done a few tries with my Charmer (Dark Knight) with high-Libido low-Confidence Ryn and... wow, the scene with the Champ deliberately tormenting Ryn and leaving her horny was just evil. Guess you gotta cover all those bases though.
Mhm! There's a lot of [pc.dcb], [pc.dcbc], and similar content in there. The content you mention is DK-only, and some of the other stuff is non-DK-only. Tried to have at least a little stuff in there to make all kinds of Champs happy!

Per suggestions from a few friendos, I've been writing DK Champ's relationship with Ryn in two different ways. Low-Con Ryn gets helplessly bullied, but high-Con Ryn pushes back against DK Champ's insistence on being a shitpickle with good cheer. Here's what the high-Con/DK invitation to sleep looks like (futureproofing omitted):
Etheryn's ears flutter a little before straightening up, spindly and tall. "Oh, I'd love to spend the night with you, [pc.name]. I can't wait!"

Oh? Just the one night?

"Well… as many as I can get with a [pc.manWoman] like you," she giggles. "You know how special you are to me."

Okay, okay. She's gonna embarrass you if she keeps acting all happy and squishy like that.

"Then you'll just have to cope!" Ryn leans over and gives you a gentle peck on the cheek. "I'll see you [dayNight|tonight|in a bit], [pc.name]..."
And non-high-Con:
"S-sleep with you? I — [pc.name], [etheryn.lowConfidence|th-]that's…" Etheryn's nervous stammers trail off: she genuinely can't find the words to describe your request.

Well, you can finish that sentence yourself: that's where she belongs, of course, as your dedicated [pc.hasRealCock|cocksleeve|lily-licker]. All the better for her to tend to your nightly needs.

That turns her cheeks scarlet[etheryn.highLibido| — and what's more, damn if you can't see a little trickle of elf-seed run down her leg]. "Y-yes, [pc.name]. I'll b-be there."

Attagirl. You grab a handful of [etheryn.assRange 8|slim|juicy] elf-ass, squeeze it for good measure, then give it a whack hard enough to make the [pc.heightRange 68|little|horny] slut squeak. Something else to look forward to this evening, then.
I have my own preferences, of course, but it's fun to figure out how to fit Ryn's personality variations together with Champ's! Exhausting, for sure. But also fun!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Exhausting indeed, I'm starting to get a feel for just how many variations you've accounted for with these scenes. Pre/Post-Winter City, whether the Champ has a ghostlight piercing even if it's off, scenes that specifically account for an active ghostlight... and now I'm gonna have to let my Charmer be really nice to Ryn for a bit because I wouldn't even have thought of the combo of DK!Champ and Confident Ryn variants and want to see what else you might have done there.

Those commissions are rather topical too because I just ran through Ryn sleepycuddles with my cowgirl Champ where Ryn started out at middling Confidence and I think i almost like that scene where you first ask her to sleep with you better than the high Confidence version... which is what she became right afterwards because that boost was enough to push her over the threshold. I had to bulli her a bit to bump her back down to normal Confidence to see those variations.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Exhausting indeed, I'm starting to get a feel for just how many variations you've accounted for with these scenes. Pre/Post-Winter City, whether the Champ has a ghostlight piercing even if it's off, scenes that specifically account for an active ghostlight... and now I'm gonna have to let my Charmer be really nice to Ryn for a bit because I wouldn't even have thought of the combo of DK!Champ and Confident Ryn variants and want to see what else you might have done there.
Yeah! One of my overriding goals with magicock content is to do more with it than just "make dick content accessible to vagChamp". I like the thought of having different ways to tease Champ into being ready to fuck depending on whether their dongus is real and spectacular or ethereal and eldritch. And I really want to avoid "floppycock", where ghostlight-equipped Champs can see their ghost-dong bouncing around or getting a reach-around in [pc.hasCock] checks when there's not much reason Champ would have their ghostlight active - even if it is technically "on" in the appearance menu - just to see it in scenes where it isn't being used for penetration. So I tried to follow those personal guidelines when I wrote these sleeps.

The way I see high-Con Ryn and DK Champ is kind of like a "I can save [pc.himHer]" thing where she loves the bad [pc.boyGirl] (who still helped her) and wants to sand off some of the edge, and DK Champ semi-reluctantly goes along with it because otherwise, why else would the player have raised her Confidence so high? It's a neat relationship, for sure. I don't know that I'm going to spend as much energy on exploring it as I want to explore other relationships, but in places where it makes sense, it's a cool thing to see. Meiran and Balak gave me some useful ideas for it!
Those commissions are rather topical too because I just ran through Ryn sleepycuddles with my cowgirl Champ where Ryn started out at middling Confidence and I think i almost like that scene where you first ask her to sleep with you better than the high Confidence version... which is what she became right afterwards because that boost was enough to push her over the threshold. I had to bulli her a bit to bump her back down to normal Confidence to see those variations.
Plus, moogirl Champ's going to have those mommy milkers that Ryn so adores~

Yeah, I really like mid-Con Ryn + Champ's sleep invite too! And Bimbo Champ is a wonderful preshus bean, if you haven't tried that.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Now that the Etheryn sleeps are in the public build, I've added the list and their proc conditions to the Wiki here! Note that this only includes scenes that the player can proc in the current build of the game...

Also, have some art by someone you might be familiar with: our very own birbs! They made some cuddly elves as a gift, and I love them so much! :D
Qhe4AxH.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's only fair that after all the times the Champ has played with Ryn's ass, she gets to return the favor with interest.

Oh, and yes I did try Ryn's sleep content with my honey-brained thief and it was precious indeed.. Especially the intro and the way they react to the nightmare wakeup scenario.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It's only fair that after all the times the Champ has played with Ryn's ass, she gets to return the favor with interest.

Oh, and yes I did try Ryn's sleep content with my honey-brained thief and it was precious indeed.. Especially the intro and the way they react to the nightmare wakeup scenario.
"Wait just a hot second, angel!"

Bimbo Champ is an absolute star.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I've gotten a lot of art recently! It should all be in my Elena gallery on imgur. I especially wanted to share one piece I got from (the amazing, wonderful, extremely talented) CupCakeTea, though...
bajNVwV.png
OMj7MsG.png

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
That's a lot of WORDS, so whatever it is, I already want it. :D
Hopefully soon!

Naturally, since it hasn't quite made it through review yet, I've been tinkering with it. So it's no longer Funni Number long. (It's longer.)

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
How long have you been workong on it? And is it commission?
Off and on since March, but I took a big break to do the Ryn sleeps. It was commissioned by a dev.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
While between projects, I wrote up a quick Savin-approved thing for making friends with Lusina (and acquiring the Rogue's Ring) without having to have sex with her. It's in the code pile now. She is still extremely DTF once she makes it to the marefolk village, of course.
Alypia the art of your character with Ryn makes me wish I could see my character with Ryn.
Find yourself a good artist! Bird app's got lots of talented ones, as does the Fenoxo discord server.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Find yourself a good artist! Bird app's got lots of talented ones, as does the Fenoxo discord server.
What's Bird app ????? Also, would the artists on the Fenoxo discord server seriously be fine with a random person asking them if they're open for commissions? How does the commission process work? Is it formal? Casual?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
What's Bird app ?????
Twitter!
Also, would the artists on the Fenoxo discord server seriously be fine with a random person asking them if they're open for commissions? How does the commission process work? Is it formal? Casual?
If they're open for comms, they'd be fine with it! Most artists have a queue, and they advertise when they clear previous spots and open up new ones. Some of them have commission forms, and others are okay with just DMs. If you're not sure whether an artist is open or closed, just ask. Most of them are pretty decent about answering that question (unless the answer is super obvious, like their username is "[User] COMMS CLOSED").

But yeah, most of them will take comms from basically anybody. Subject matter will vary; they'll usually have terms of service limiting the sorts of things they'll draw for you, and they'll lay out the price beforehand too.
DTF? what's that?
Down to fuck!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
That's not supposed to be lewd! It's comforting D:
Something funny about there being a Ryn getting some good ol pre marriage headpatting, considering I dont think anyone but fluff PCs get patted. Unless There is some of that good lewd shit in her sleep interactions.
We just use a lot of headpat emotes on Discord.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I figured, headpats are the most common emotes on discord lol. Also you cant tell me headpatting isnt lewd I mean look they have they titty out while doing it to her.