Alypia's Content Corner

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, tRyn looks like she cant decide if he is more embarrassed about being babied or about how much she enjoys being smothered by tatas. Either way that ahoge is about to 'splode. :D

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I feel like that the Fenoxo discord server would require a comission and I don't have any money so. :(
Discord is 100% free, but art is usually not, no. There are some people who do art requests from time to time, but designing an OC for the first time is a pretty big ask for an art request.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Ey Aly, when it comes to American English, where is the best place to learn all of its ins and outs/differentiating aspects compared to British English?
Honestly? Repetition and practice. Watch a lot of American media, talk to Americans online or IRL, read American texts, get a sense for how they - we - speak and write. There unfortunately aren't many shortcuts to learning languages and dialects.
Also, how is the secret project going (you have too many of those).
The progress list on the first page should be pretty up to date! Unfortunately, there's not much I choose to say about it so far.

Out of the four secret projects I've worked on this year, only one of them has seen the light of day so far: Etheryn's sleep-withs. Two more (one small-ish project, one large project) are fully written but awaiting review, although it's my hope that the large project will make it through soon. (The review queue is quite long, though, and full of chonky material from the likes of Skoo, B, Bubbles, Balak, and Garde, so those who knows what "soon" means here.) And a fourth secret project is only just getting started.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah seems like theres a lot done an in the steamer but is waiting for Kor right? But hey I like the Ryn stuff you do so im fine with waiting a little for it.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Yeah seems like theres a lot done an in the steamer but is waiting for Kor right?
You're more right than you know.

Hey, friendos! Now that my content's made it through review and is sitting in the code pile, I feel comfortable sharing her! Yes, 'her' - I finally wrote an NPC of my own. Her name is Serena, and she's a moo! Serena's a teacher from one of Khor'minos' villages, stuck in the city because of the quarantine. She's got lots of stories, a few other interactions, and, of course, once Champ gets to know her, she's happy to spend some time helping Champ ~relax~.

serena_final_c_share.png
serena_final_n_share.png

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
Probably already had this come across, but really looking forward to her! I can't express how much I love sweet and romantic-style characters! And while I don't know what she's really like yet, I somehow doubt she'll be a[pc.isBimbo| meanie|n asshole].

Really happy for you that this got through review!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Probably already had this come across, but really looking forward to her! I can't express how much I love sweet and romantic-style characters! And while I don't know what she's really like yet, I somehow doubt she'll be a[pc.isBimbo| meanie|n asshole].
Oh, she would never.

With non-bimbos (especially Cunning Champ), there's a lot of clever back-and-forth gentle teasing, but I thought that that wasn't always appropriate for our sweet adorable head-empty heart-full angel. As a result, Bimbo Champ ended up with a humongous amount of variation. And she also gets called, verbatim, "a good bean". :)

Thank you so much for the well wishes!
Stories, huh? Sounds like she's gonna be a lot of fun!
Ooooh, she's got more than just that! But yeah, there are a lot of talk options for sure. I mean, ask a teacher about their students...

Lone Wolf115

Oh, she would never.

With non-bimbos (especially Cunning Champ), there's a lot of clever back-and-forth gentle teasing, but I thought that that wasn't always appropriate for our sweet adorable head-empty heart-full angel. As a result, Bimbo Champ ended up with a humongous amount of variation. And she also gets called, verbatim, "a good bean". :)
Huh I might have to make a bimbo for that content.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Mmm yes this makes my foxifyed brain(and crit build with high cunning) like her more, love seeing the high cunning interactions. I'll probably never see the bimbo variations tho, not my cup o content.
I jumped on the high cunning bandwagon too.

Imagine Serena putting the champ through a test and finding out he/she (even without an "educated" background) is a total brainiac.

EDIT: egads, I just had to go back and edit this post, t'was horrible...

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Just realized I made a joke about my characters brain witha character with bimbo interactions, good job me. Me personally I like the concept of my soilder character being smart(especially due to the champs bullshit learning abilites). Though I do wonder if she will have interactions with certain backgorund.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Not at all inspired by personal experience I'm sure...? ;) I mean, I know she's gonna have more than that but 'stories' sort of stood out for me as an 'oooh, that sounds neat' bit.
I have borrowed bits of her personality and stories from many of my friends - and one or two from my own teaching experience, too.
Man, I am not that cruel.
Believe it or not, some teachers actually enjoy teaching! "Living the dream" is the most common response I get when I ask how some of my friends' days are going.

...Admittedly, that doesn't account for it sometimes being inflected with sarcasm, but still!
Congrats one your first OC. Over a year in a making (not literally, you get what I mean). And good to know that things such as teachers exists in CoC2, even tho it is bronze age setting.
Thank you!

I've made a few jokes about this, but it is based on existing Minoan lore - the Minotaur codex entry does cover it. And I went into some depth on the history of education to make it feel appropriate, and even got Savin's permission to write up an Education codex entry that the player can get after talking to her the first time. There is a lot of lore in this content, for sure.

I've also tried a fair amount of companion reactivity. Brint/Brienne have the most to say, because of course they do, but there's a little event where every single one of the companions - even the ones that haven't been implemented yet - get to shine. So keep a save around if you want to see all the little extras!
Hmm...sekrit projekt was sekrit, now it's... HOT.

I assume she'll be in the city proper?
Yes indeed! So a little while to go before her content gets coded.
Mmm yes this makes my foxifyed brain(and crit build with high cunning) like her more, love seeing the high cunning interactions. I'll probably never see the bimbo variations tho, not my cup o content.
Fair enough! Cunning Champ does get a few chances to be clever and a few chances to be a bit of a jokester. I try to make sure the inserts are pretty seamless, but hopefully you get the feeling that your Champ is a smart cookie from playing around with Serena!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Oooh can she pamper the champ? I adore your Etheryn stuff and I want to be praised by Ms. Serena now!

I love the dialogue variations you do in your scenes <3
One of her sex scenes starts out as a nice lovely massage for Champ, but then...
"Ah. Clumsy me, going so far down there," Serena breathes. "All this oil on your back… I guess my hands slipped."

[pc.isBimbo|Oh nooo hahahahaha. She's so baaaaaad…|Mnf. You suppose you can forgive her.]

"[pc.isBimbo|I certainly am, aren't I?|Nevertheless.]" Her hands move back up, fingers once again firmly pressing down on either side of your spine. "Wouldn't want this to degenerate into something lewd <b>before</b> we've worked all the kinks out."

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hm, knowing she wrote one for Ryn, I wonder if I need to keep my guard up as a floof around this wholesome teacher. As wholesome as a mino can be.
Mmm, well, if she sees a cute fluffball, she might be liable to start petting... and maybe, if Champ gets close enough, she'll ask to touch their tails!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Congratulations for the first OC and thanks for the work, It's always exciting to see a new cute lady.
As a transmutative bimbo cowgirl, I'm hunger to have some lesson by my new teacher to makes me more like a real Minotauros.
Does she have some sex scene between two milkgirls? I can't wait Miss Serena to nurse me, and then take care of her by what I learn. I'll get an A at test.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Megane minos? In my erotic dark-ish fantasy setting? Turns out it's more likely than one might think, and I love it :D

Some more of the Big Lore would be nice to have as well, and it will definitely help with general player immersion.

One question I have is about Serena's students: does she teach the smol mino girls and boys reading and arithmetic, teach older cowgirls some gender specific vocational skills, or is she one of the tutors for the older kids of the richer minos that aspire for some important positions? Maybe all three, since a village is unlikely to have too many of either teachers or students?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Congratulations for the first OC and thanks for the work, It's always exciting to see a new cute lady.
As a transmutative bimbo cowgirl, I'm hunger to have some lesson by my new teacher to makes me more like a real Minotauros.
Does she have some sex scene between two milkgirls? I can't wait Miss Serena to nurse me, and then take care of her by what I learn. I'll get an A at test.
I didn't want to typecast Serena too much, but she does have milkies content as well as a little bit of sexual teaching. I hadn't thought about teaching someone to be a mino. She does have a fair amount to say about Minoan citizenship, though.
Megane minos? In my erotic dark-ish fantasy setting? Turns out it's more likely than one might think, and I love it :D

Some more of the Big Lore would be nice to have as well, and it will definitely help with general player immersion.

One question I have is about Serena's students: does she teach the smol mino girls and boys reading and arithmetic, teach older cowgirls some gender specific vocational skills, or is she one of the tutors for the older kids of the richer minos that aspire for some important positions? Maybe all three, since a village is unlikely to have too many of either teachers or students?
All of this is addressed at various points in her content, but it's not easy to excerpt, and there's a lot of secret stuff swimming around in her document, so I won't be releasing it any time soon. That said, I think I can address most of it.

"Village" can mean a fairly large community, when you factor in both people who live inside it and people who live just outside it but use it as the main gathering place. The one Serena comes from is a few hundred people strong. Her class size is eleven, which is not every local teenager, but it's all of the teenagers whose parents are willing to allow them to attend school consistently rather than work or prepare to serve in the legion. Another woman handles the larger cohort of very young boys and girls who just learn their letters and numbers.

Serena's not a tutor. Education in Khor'minos is financed by local magistrates - the ones responsible for tax collection. Through negotiation with their stakeholders (in this case, the village's parents, especially the moms), the magistrates establish a tax burden, which weighs more heavily on citizens than on noncitizens for a variety of reasons. Some of the proceeds of the tax bill, even in rural villages, endow lycea that serve citizens' children only. The very wealthy, of course, continue to employ tutors or literate slaves to teach their children, even though they're subject to the same tax provisions.

As you noticed, since she handles the older kiddos, Serena mostly works with parents to extend the vocational instruction that young girls already receive from them (including a certain amount of math, engineering, and very basic magic), and adds in a classical citizen's education of epic, history, literature, poetry (all four of which intersect at this point in time), and law.