Adventures in Mareth

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The three are able to pull the wolf out of his hole, just in time to since the trap door almost closes on his tail. The door is back in place.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Right... now could you please be a good boy, and NOT fall into any more holes?" She asks, coiling the rope up once more.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Once he was pulled to the top he sighs looking at the mouse "Fine, go ahead " he points to the door.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The inside of the tower is cobbled with cracked granite, upon which are four goblin bodies, apparently slain in combat. One corpse stands with her back to the wall, the spear that killed her pinning her upright. Three wooden doors lead from this area (this includes the one you opened). The hollow tower of loose masonry reaches thirty feet into the air, but the intervening floors and stairs are gone, except for a few crumbled ledges.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Well this does not bode well for the other group, and not for us either" Gareth says, seeing the remains. He walks over and looks over the spear stuck in the gobalin. "Well we have two doors, which one do we go through?" He asks looking at the group.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"I would say whichever one doesn't lead to the one who did this, but their trail could well lead to the other group." Solum says as he steps through the doorway. "I agree we should hurry in any case, if someone would do this to goblins who knows what they will do to us or this other group." he continues, slowly looking for any signs of the assailant or which door they took (Perception check: 17 [16+1 int mod])

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Solum sees that near the right side door, the dust on the ground has been marked by foot prints. Also as he is looking around he sees that between the left side door and the door you entered there is a block sticking out at an odd angle, almost like it could be pushed.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Looks like whoever is responsible for this slaughter went through that door there" Solum says to the rest of the group, gesturing toward the door on the right. He slowly walks towards the oddly angled block, rambling as if lost in thought. "No one would commit a massacre like this unless they absolutely loathed goblins... or were looking for something...right?" he says, concern clear on his face. (What sort of skill check would I need to determine what this block activates, if anything?)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Hmm I'm gonna go with no since a button could do so many things.)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He grumbles annoyed but how much times the others do to take anything, the very reason he was trying to lead them in the first place. He walks past everyone and into the room "Let's just get this over with ok? if it is a trap I don't mind being hurt by it" He walks to the left door and open it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The masonry of this twenty foot wide hall is in poor repair. The far end has collapsed, filling the southern section with rubble. The western wall is in much better shape then the other walls, and it holds a stone door with dragon girl in flight carved on it. The door has a single keyhole, situated between the dragon's legs.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Hum ..." He looks confused at the door with perhaps the strangest keyhole placement he had ever seen "Actually let's try the other one ,I think this one is locked"
Blushing a bit he walks to the right door and opens it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Past that door is a small hallway, at the other end are three doors. The one directly in front of you and the one to it's left are closed while the one to the right opened in to it's room.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf-morph continues onwards, upon being faced with the three door he uses the 'flawless' selection by chance which made he pick the middle door, fail, pick the left door, fail and lastly picking the right door which wasn't locked and he opens it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Crudely executed symbols and glyphs, scribed in blight green dye, decorate this large and irregularly shaped chamber. A large pit in the center shows evidence of a recent fire. A metallic cage in the middle of the southern wall contains a gaping hole and stands empty. A small wooden bench draped with green cloth is next to the cage and several small objects rest on it. A bedroll lies near the wooden bench, and the sound of whimpering comes from inside it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey... you hear that? Coming from that bedroll?" Neena asks, before tippytoeing over to the roll, and clearing her throat to alert whatever is inside.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Gareth has been following along quietly and moves so that he has a clear view of the bedroll as neena tries to get the attention of whatever was whimpering inside. He watches carefully, ready to shock whatever it was in case it was hostile.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum quietly chuckles at Gareth's embarrassment before quickly regaining his composure and quietly following the group. Hearing the whimpering he stops and spots Neena approach the bedroll, he watches leerily in case of any hostility.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Could ask the same of you. This probably isn't a good place to be all alone in." Neena quips. "Were you one of the ones that were sent here by Kruppe?"

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Doesn't match any of the descriptions I remember" Gareth says fixing the lizard with a stare that conveyed not to try anything.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"I am Meepo" He sniffs. Upon a closer look his eyes are wet and blood shot and his body is covered in scars. "Meepo knows no Kruppe."

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Well Meepo, do you know what happened here?" Gareth asks, still being cautious about the strange small lizard man.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir scratches the back of his head while looking at the small lizard man "You don't look very well" He steps closer and offers him some food "Meep ... what are you doing in this place?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He takes some food. "Meepo lives here with clan, Meepo is clan dragon keeper." His eyes water up. "But goblins took dragon!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He takes a piece of cloth from his backpack and clears the small guy's tear "There , there , We will help you but you need to calm down and tell us as much as can. For how long are you here? and could you tell me about your dragon?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Meepo lived here all his life, clan lives here. Dragon is named Calcryx, Meepo raised her since she hatched."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He nods and puts a hand on the lizard's shoulder to comforting "What happened to the rest of your clan ? Also any idea where Calcryx may be ?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Meepo blinks. "Clan deeper in, since goblins took Calcryx Meepo's standing dropped. Dragon in the goblin territory I think." He turns to Neena. "Meepo know not them, maybe Yusdrayl does? She our leader, you make nice with her and she'll help yes?"