A Quick Little Reaha Idea

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
This idea is short sweet and simple random event that occurs when the PC is sleeping (think Celise's sleep sex scenes), only occuring for pre-addiction cure Reaha.

Anyway, while you're sleeping you find out that your horny cow slut decided to sit on your face to get herself off, as you've just been woken up, you can forgive her and bring her into your bed, using your fingers to finish her off, ooooor...

You can force her to wear some underwear (must be in your inventory), while also cuddling her in bed, the only caviat being that she's not going to get off, despite her sensitivity (from the aphrodisiac patches). You end spending all night making sure that she gets her punishment.

Thoughts?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Reaha exists and you can't put her in a milker.

wtf savin

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Now that the Amazon Treatment is done, Treated Reaha will totally be in the game soon right?

Right?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I'd think it'd function as a Treated Reaha better.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Personally I'd think it'd function as a Treated Reaha better.

Well, pre cured Reaha has quite the conundrum with underwear, she can't wear it! It's too sensitive with how hopped up she is on aphrodisiacs, so Horny + Sensitivity + Orgasm Denial = A Very Cruel Yet Sexy Punishment. Besides, I doubt you'd be able to stop Treated Reaha from getting off.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Besides, I doubt you'd be able to stop Treated Reaha from getting off.

I know her weak point though. It's the same as Anno's.

And arguably, all other petsloots as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Bitchesnscritches

It's canon.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm sure there is some substance in the TiTSverse that quells libido and supresses lust.  If we took some of that, infused it into panties, hopefully they would work on Reaha.  If only we had a tech specalist on hand smart enough to slap together a design for a prototype, and a fabricator that could print a prototype...  

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm sure there is some substance in the TiTSverse that quells libido and supresses lust.  If we took some of that, infused it into panties, hopefully they would work on Reaha.  If only we had a tech specalist on hand smart enough to slap together a design for a prototype, and a fabricator that could print a prototype...  

Build your own fucking machine, install it in your ship and let Reaha have a go at it xD Problem solved and no need to take any drugs or what not.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hmm...  I'm tempted to give Rehea the buttslutenator and say "have fun", but that wouldn't really be helping, would it?