Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika blinked at her. "Huh? what are you..... oh.... I get it...", she said as she blushed a little. she wasn't sure what to say to that... She had never been in situation like this. "Um w-well... I-I dont want to stop you for um.... of gees how do I even talk about this? I-I know you.... um.. l-l-l-l-love me the most.... so.. go ahead!" she said with nod. "I'm... kinda tired..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She plants another kiss on Mika's lips "Lets find you a place to nap then." She gets up and walks off to the shaman "Excuse me, my pod mate needs a nap. Can she sleep somewhere here safely?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The old shaman nods. "Yes she is more then welcome to rest in my hut, I'll lay something laid out for her.", he then lead her unto his place and mika leaned on the old frog tiredly.

Penny could then see Scarlet, with Han hiding behind her. She waved to Penny and said, "Well that sure was something! Your pod mates are very beautiful you know that?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"thank you scarlet, I am so happy to have them as my pod mates! They all bring something to the table and I have never felt more accepted in my entire life!" She looks at Han with a smile "So... a little quality time with you and your little froggy here?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"yes actually. I want to help little Han out of his shell.", Scarlet explained. She then pulled Han out from behind her. He was completely nude and trying to hide his rather sizeable penis with his hands.... without much success. It looked like Scarlet did not let him get dressed, just like how penny would do the same to Mika, she wanted him nice and naked. "He's a shy one, kind of like that super cute girl of yours. I figure this could help him open up a bit, be a learning experience.", she said as she moved his hands gently from his cock. Han blushed and looked off to the side feeling very exposed now that he had time to think about it. he came form the neighboring village where they wore just a bit more in the way of clothes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets down on her knees so they are face to face "Hello again Han! It is so god to see you again. Tell me, why are you so nervous about being naked? Maybe I can help ease your mind about it." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Han wrung his hands together nervously. "it j-just that... I'm so.... girly looking... I'm a man! but i look like girl w-w-with a flat chest and a big...big cock...", Han said as he turned away feeling super embarrassed. "Oh honey we've been through this! I think you're just fine the way you are!", Scarlet said as she kissed her little froggie on the head. "But! But! I want to be a great warrior some day! how can i do that if look.... like this.....", Han said as he looked down at his girly boy body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But it's not about how you look Han! It's about how you handle yourself on the field of battle. I agree with Scarlet, you look just fine the way you are, in fact, i really like your cute look. I have always been more into women than men, so your feminine appearance is perfect to me. you can still be a mighty warrior, you will just have your own unique appearance to go along with it!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Han looked up with a hopeful expression. "You.... think so...?", he said as he fidgeted around. "Of course! you'll be the cutest warrior of them all!", scarlet said as her trench coat was slipped off. Now penny could see the tall galora leader in all her glory, she was tall just like penny but she went for a more thin and lathe build then penny more amazonian build, however she had some rather lovely wide hips and big beasts for her build. her pussy lips and nipples were a darker red then the rest of her body and she still kept her feet in the shape of fancy high heels.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't think so, I know so! Now, what say you, Scarlet and I scoot off to the side and... get to know each other hmm?" She grabs his hand and moves it up to her breast, letting him get a feel for her big gooey breasts. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the little blue frog looked up at her with his big cute eyes as he felt on of his hands on Penny's soft gooey rack. "Oh... Oh m-my... ", Han said as his cheeks grew even darker with a twinge of arousal. he was very unsure about all of this, but thankfully penny hand already broken the ice with the little guy so he didn't feel judged by her. Scarlet grabbed his other hand and placed it on her own red gooey breasts. "ok Han honey, just remember what i told you awhile ago, don't be afraid to try things! you have our breasts right now. So, what do you want to do with them?" Scarlet as she held the little frog's hand to her bust. "Well they are very soft and nice.. so I-I... guess i could do this....", he said as began to play with there nipples with his smooth soft fingers. Scalet was content to let penny lead him she figured she would have some great ideas.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny coos in appreciation. "Now Han, the real benefit to galora lovers is we can do almost anything you can think of." She takes his finger and pushes it into her nipple where it slips in to the knuckle "Our entire bodies can take you in whatever manor you desire. So tell me, do you want to put your cock in us? Or do you want us to put our cocks in you?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Han gulped as he realized penny just gave him free rein to to whatever he wanted to them. Of course Scarlet was on board with it. "Yes dear tell us your desire, we can do all kinds of things for you don't be shy.", Scarlet said encouragingly. with his finger stuck in penny's nipple and too super hot gooey girls ready to fulfill his sexual requests he couldn't help but get hard down below. The girly boys rather sizable penis was now standing at its full length and throbbing. "I-I.... oh ancient ones (kinda an oh god or holy shit for Kir-kah).... I-I want to... to... To stick it into scarlet.... and i cant believe I'm saying this... have you maybe.... put yours in in in my ass....." he said having hard time with this..... he really must have been cute as all hell.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny squealed a nodded happily, summoning up a big gooey cock for him. "Sounds like a plan! Scarlet, get yourself situated with Han and I will join in once he is nice and comfy with you." Penny was having trouble holding herself back from jumping the worlds cutest frog man. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Scarlet gave a warm smile and gently pulled her favorite froggie down as she laid on her back. he was soon laying down on top of her. Scarlet then reached down and gave his long cock a few good strokes before lining up with her red gooey entrance. Hey looked at her as if asking if it was ok, she responded by rubbed her lips against his cocks head. "Go oh dear its ok.... you can head straight in." Little han bit his lip and he slowly pushed into his favorite gooey lover. Scarlet moaned a little as he pushed all his length inside, and hilted in her. "mmmm~ so lovely Han~" Scalet said as her hands when to rest on his shapely girly butt. She then grabbed hold and spread it wide. "Go on Penny, I think hes ready!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Deciding to have a little more fun, she changes her gooey cock to look just like Sala's before stepping up behind him. She gets a gentle but firm grip on his shapely hips and slowly sinks her big sala peen deep inside of his cute butt, eventually coming to a hilt with a soft gasp. "Oh Han! Your ass feels lovely dear! How does it feel to fuck and be fucked at the same time?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Han croaks in surprise as he was filled with more cock then he ever had been before. Penny felt him quake and his anal wall clench as she pushed her mirror of Sala's wonderful peen in the girls boys butt. Scalet kissed him soft;y and said, "Looks like my little froggie likes it.", she then gave his butt a firm squeeze. "Go on hun, get pumping i want it.", she said as she have him a lusty smile. though Han's face was burning with blush, he nodded and start pumping his wide girly hips, rubbing his froggie prick against her soft gooey walls. "Ok Penny give his but the works... oooh yes~", Scarlet said with a moan and a wink.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles and grabs his girly hips and quickly starts thrusting into his lovely cute ass, grinding her big Sala peen in and out of his tight ass, moaning at the feeling. She slowly lowers herself over his back and reaches around to pinch at his nipples while her hips keep on thrusting inside of him. "Oooh, you are such a good little froggie Han! Scarlet is lucky to have a cute guy like you!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
His ass is soft and squishy on the inside, while he can't compete with how soft Mika is, he is very plush and pleasurable in the inside. Thought is much unlike mika's accommodating butt, Han has a tighter squeeze on her gooey cock, making her thrusts grind his insides with every pump. This seemed to drive Han up the wall as he began to push his cock in and out at a faster pace. "Ha~ ha~ ha~", he said as pleasure began to take root in his mind. "ah~ oh han... that's what i want~ yes give it to me!", Scarlet said in her most lusty voice. Scalet then looked at Penny and gave her a lusty smile. "Say Penny... I can't just leave your holes out of this... Why that would be just rude." Scarlet then made a tentacle with her hand and squirmed it up to Penny's empty pussy. She teased at its entrance with her tentacle, all the while getting fucked by Han. then she quickly stuck 8 inches of tentacle into penny's gray pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny moaned in bliss as her pussy was stuffed full of gooey red cock and she picked up her pace inside of Han, really working over his soft and squishy ass. "Oh my! Scarlet! you are such a gracious host!" Her pussy tightens up around the intruding tentacles and her cock throbs inside of Han, leaking gooey pre cum all over the place inside of his ass. She pinches his nipples a bit harder before leaning over his shoulder and pushing her lips up against Scarlet's. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
So much was going on on Han, his nipples getting pinched, his ass getting fucked, and his penis being thrust into a his favorite hole. Hid long frog like tongue was hanging out of his mouth by this time with the lust building in his body. He was now thrusting even harder, slapping his sac against Scarlet's red gushy ass. Scarlet happily snakes her gooey tongue into Penny's mouth and wraps it around penny own. she went after Penny mouth and pussy like only someone with allot of years of experience could. Her tentacle squirmed and wriggled around in Penny's gooey quim trying to egg her on to pound that ass of Han's faster.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny does just that, pounding into Han's ass much faster, her cock pushing against his prostate with every thrusts as she lets go of his ass and grabs otno Scarlet's breasts. Her pace is fast enough for loud slaps to ring out every time her hips hit Han's ass. "Yes! i'm going to cum! I'm going to stuff this froggie full of my gooey cum! Guh... but not yet! I want to make him cum first!" She shifts pace to drag more of her cock in and out of him than before, trying to push the frog over first. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With penny thrusting like that, Han couldnt help but thrust just as hard into Scarlet, who in turn moaned even louder, like some kind of sexual chain reaction. "Oh gods! yes YES~!", Scalet cried as little Han thrusted with all he had. His own cock was leaking pre like crazy as he too was nearing orgasm. Scarlet was more or less right there with them. As all manner of lewd slapping noises rang out from them he couldn't help finally reach his climax! He spewed big loads of greenish cum into Scarlets welcoming warm pussy. Sclaet in turn cried out as well! She then shot a nice big load of red goo cum deep into Penny's passage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny squealed in bliss and shoved in to the hilt before hosing down Han's ass with her golden cum, stuffing him nice and full while she moans into Scarlet's mouth, squeezing her breasts night and tight in her hands. Slowly, her orgasm dies down and and with a sigh she pops out of the kiss and lays on top of Han, squishing him between two warm gooey bodies. "Amazing... simply... amazing." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Scarlet appreciated the breast work even if she wasn't able to say anything about it as she simply moaned into Penny mouth in reply. After that Han did indeed feel quite content being squished between to hot gooey ladies. Scalet gave relived sigh then said, "Oh Penny... that was fun! What do you think my cute little froggie?" she then gave him lots of soft kisses all over his face. He blushed then said, "It-it....it felt...good... i came really hard....", as his face was getting even redder. "See it was just fine wasn't it? I you body is just fine, even penny agrees!", scarlet said as she gave him and penny a firm hug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Han one last thrust into his ass before pulling out and letting her Sala peen fade away. "Your body is just fine Han. you don't have to be some giant hulking man to be a mighty warrior. Train hard and practice every day, you will see improvement over time. Just don't fill out too much... I love how cute you are!" She plants a kiss on his cheek and stands up "Well, I should get back to my pod now. See you later Scarlet!" She heads off to check on Mika. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Han gave Penny a little wave along with scarlet as she went to the shamans hut. She soon found Mika sleeping peacefully on a soft woven blanket breathing softly. after all the things she had been through today it was no surprise that penny found her this way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny had a fun idea! She moved over and gently laid herself on top of Mika, melting her body to make a warm gooey blanket. Next, itty bitty Penny jumped out, only a foot tall, and moved over to Mika's pussy. She plants a loving kiss on her lips before gently crawling inside and moving into Mika's womb. She gets into a comfy position, kisses the wall of her womb and quickly dozes off for a nap. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika had a rather restful sleep with Penny giving her a nice gooey blanket, it was so warm and soft it gave Mika some very sweet, but kind of lewd dreams. Penny no doubt had a very nice rest as well with the beat of Mika's heart to lull her to sleep. After an hour or so Mika slowly began to stir. She opened her eyes and wondered where this nice soft gold gooey blanket came fro- wait a minute! She sat up and looked at it. "Penny? is that you?", she said as she rubbed the blanket a little to try and wake her up, unaware of Penny being within her body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny stirred inside of Mika and let out an adorable yawn before smiling and kissing her walls once again to let her know where the real Penny way.