A list of unrelated questions

TheShepard256

Sorry if it's been asked before but does destroying Tarkus lock you out of Azra's sex scenes?
It prevents you from going on her Tarkus expedition, which in turn prevents you from having sex with her for the first time. If you complete the expedition and have sex with her before getting Tarkus destroyed, you can continue having sex with her regardless of the planet's status.

Reactions: Nora Steele

Misui

May 26, 2021
Is there an easy way to get more sand worm encounters on Tarkus? The wiki wasn't joking when it said they were rare even with frequency set to max at the board.

Kinda wish there was a cheat code to spawn an encounter or something.

Apr 9, 2021
Is there an easy way to get more sand worm encounters on Tarkus? The wiki wasn't joking when it said they were rare even with frequency set to max at the board.

Kinda wish there was a cheat code to spawn an encounter or something.
you could probably use the repellent things colenso sells to get less of everything else

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Is it just me making loose connections, or might Kimber know Simone? She describes her hiking pal from NT as a girl with tits nearly as big as hers, dark skin and a remote job. The last one stuck out the most since Simone's job is online as well.

Reactions: coffee with milk
Mar 11, 2021
Are there things that make you more likely to encounter Yoma? And does the jungle repellent reduce the likelyhood that an attempted game session with him will get cut off by a fight?

TheShepard256

Are there things that make you more likely to encounter Yoma?
Not really. Wearing a Jungle Lure will increase the chances of having a random encounter (including Yoma), but it won't change the relative likelihood of each encounter. Also, wearing the Jungle Lure will guarantee getting a fight during his game session, so given your next question I'd say you're better off without it.
And does the jungle repellent reduce the likelyhood that an attempted game session with him will get cut off by a fight?
Yes, to 0%.

Reactions: Yami no Tenchi
May 31, 2021
I know it, but I don't know numbers. Mb there is some way to see the game code, because I saw it several times, but again I don't know how to do this.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Has the Breedwell max cum quantity been decreased? I thought it was 20,000 liters but my 5,702-liter max cowgirl Nora keeps getting the question of whether or not she wants to blow the tanks apart while she's in the milker room.

TheShepard256

I know it, but I don't know numbers. Mb there is some way to see the game code, because I saw it several times, but again I don't know how to do this.
https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public is the publicly-available source code; most of the important stuff is in /classes and /includes. Note that it's over a year out of date and won't be updated until the JavaScript port is finished. As for how libido affects lust gains over time (which is what I think you want to know):
Code:
var prodFactor:Number = 100 / (1920) * ((libido() * 3 + 100) / 100);
This is Steele's base lust gain per minute. Various other factors modify this number before it's added to their lust, but none of them are affected by libido.
Libido also affects two other things: sexual endurance, and tease skill. For sexual endurance, high libido Steeles can often keep going after low libido Steeles get exhausted. Tease skill determines how accurate and damaging Steele's tease attacks are; it's equal to Steele's libido (capped at 100) unless they have the Ice Cold perk, in which case it's 100 - libido.
Has the Breedwell max cum quantity been decreased? I thought it was 20,000 liters but my 5,702-liter max cowgirl Nora keeps getting the question of whether or not she wants to blow the tanks apart while she's in the milker room.
It's actually 10,000 litres. As for how the cum quantity is calculated, it's either your current cum amount or three times your probable ejaculation (both as listed in the Codex), whichever is greater. 3*5,702 L = 17,106 L, which is more than enough to blow the tanks.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
It's actually 10,000 litres. As for how the cum quantity is calculated, it's either your current cum amount or three times your probable ejaculation (both as listed in the Codex), whichever is greater. 3*5,702 L = 17,106 L, which is more than enough to blow the tanks.
Huh. The wiki still says that 20,000 liters is the limit:
At 20,000,000 mLs or more, the tank receptacles will no longer be able to accommodate your output
but I guess that got changed at some point. Alrighty, I guess that explains that little annoyance.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Does anyone know how the generic Gryvain pregnancies are tracked? I know they're supposed to hatch eventually but I don't see them in the Codex only on the Nursery computer.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
What bars does Kiro currently appear at and can she be reset to another or waited out? I've been trying to boost her trust but I can't find her anywhere but the codex lists her as active. You'd think Kiro of all people wouldn't be hard to find.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
What bars does Kiro currently appear at and can she be reset to another or waited out? I've been trying to boost her trust but I can't find her anywhere but the codex lists her as active. You'd think Kiro of all people wouldn't be hard to find.

From the wiki:

Available bars include: Anon's Bar on Tavros Station, Burt's Badass Meadhall on Mhen'ga, The Mess on Tarkus, and The Golden Peak on Myrellion.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
In the codex, fiction section, what is the story between "Hellhound Gangbang" and "Leather Club"?

Have been combing the game for it and can't find it...

Lone Wolf115

In the codex, fiction section, what is the story between "Hellhound Gangbang" and "Leather Club"?

Have been combing the game for it and can't find it...
They're just stories that you can get from Perdita on Canada station when you contribute to her "patron" forgot what it is called.

Btw my question thoughts on Milodans with the treatment? I mean they already have a high libido then there's the psychological effects.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
They're just stories that you can get from Perdita on Canada station when you contribute to her "patron" forgot what it is called.

Btw my question thoughts on Milodans with the treatment? I mean they already have a high libido then there's the psychological effects.
Already bought all of her stories and got all codes from drops. There's still one story locked.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know if you can get the DomSera tongue throat fuck scene with any long tongue or do you need a bee or raskvel tongue for that?

I remember reading the original doc absolute yonks ago which definitely mentioned those two types specifically but I can't remember if it was accessible otherwise with, say, a long prehensile canine tongue. I haven't seen the scene in a while.

AnOldMan

Apr 14, 2018
Huh. The wiki still says that 20,000 liters is the limit:

but I guess that got changed at some point. Alrighty, I guess that explains that little annoyance.
yeah the wiki as of now doesn't say anything that is correct about breedwell donations. I think I'ma spend some time on fixing that, though that will remove a lot of work people have put up there. Also I think that donation doesn't work as intended as of now - you shouldn't get less overall credits for donating more, that doesn't make sense at all.

Reactions: Nora Steele