A list of unrelated questions

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In the JavaScript version, is there a way to use many items in quick succession?
It used to be possible hold the button down, but the new version seems to kick you out of the Inventory after each use.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Just checking, does the codex still detect if a pregnancy successfully started? Just making sure if that’s the case or if I just have rotten luck, because I keep trying to get knocked up by Gryvain Techie repeatedly with just base fertility with no changes.

(so much for her supposed virility if it’s rng, lolol)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Just checking, does the codex still detect if a pregnancy successfully started?
You got me curious, so I've been testing this. No luck so far. It's also possible her pregnancy isn't hooked up yet. Or pregnancy in general.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
You got me curious, so I've been testing this. No luck so far. It's also possible her pregnancy isn't hooked up yet. Or pregnancy in general.

Hmmm, interesting. Would @Fenoxo be able to confirm if pregnancy is on JS TiTS yet?

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
What do I need to play the JS build on my phone/iPad? I assumed the JS build would allow me to play it, but when I try to load it the game just sits on what I assume to be a loading bar and never actually does anything.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
What do I need to play the JS build on my phone/iPad? I assumed the JS build would allow me to play it, but when I try to load it the game just sits on what I assume to be a loading bar and never actually does anything.
On the homepage, Fen recommends not playing the Java version on IOS.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
Well that’s annoying. iOS obviously couldn’t play the flash version, and now it can’t play the JS version either.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
ok so i haven't been paying much attention to the updates since last public release, is there any new content out or is it just bug fixes and porting?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
ok so i haven't been paying much attention to the updates since last public release, is there any new content out or is it just bug fixes and porting?
No new content, as such, but a few new features:
1. Wireframe bust for Captain Steele. Tracks current appearance by default but doesn't show everything. There is a button for using a custom image, but it's not fully implemented yet. Edit: Custom Bust is now fully supported.
2. Can recolor most (all?) UI elements. There are a few different presets, and you can also set custom colors.
3. Cheat menu makes using most cheats more convenient. It does have to be unlocked by clicking 3 times on the dot of the 'i' of TiTS on the main menu. Tistheseason isn't an option in the menu, but I think the seasonal events aren't fully functional anyway.
4. Email can be sorted, and spam can be moved to a Spam folder. You can also delete 'important' messages.
5. Image Pack functionality/features have been rolled into the base game. There is an option to turn off the inline images if they're distracting.
6. Fullscreen mode.
7. There is a 'Mark All As Read' button in the Codex.
8. Can replace words that the player finds offensive with non-offensive words. Even if you don't care about such things, it should solve the demands for the developers to do so forever. I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skywolf99

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Weird, I play it just fine on my iPad’s browser (default Safari). o_O

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
Is it possible to let key items take up space in equipment slots, coding-wise? Collars are wearable key items, but there’s no slot they fit into. Basically, I want to know if Steele wearing their gifted/stolen panties would be supported by the game.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is it possible to let key items take up space in equipment slots, coding-wise? Collars are wearable key items, but there’s no slot they fit into. Basically, I want to know if Steele wearing their gifted/stolen panties would be supported by the game.
It's probably possible to write a function to simulate it, at least. However, I know of at least one instance where Steele can give their panties to an NPC (Syri).

Reactions: xenoscene

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
so what exactley does steeletech deal in to make a profit? weapons? gene mods? both? neither?

i ask because i realised recently that i have no idea even after years of playing tits

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
haven't kept a clos eye on the updates, are all the things pre javascript back in the game yet?
It's getting close. Backers can go to Dhaal. Ship systems aren't quite finalized yet. There are still a lot of bugs but most of the crashes seem to be fixed.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Yes, it is. (Canadia orbits Vesperia).
Well I’ve unlocked it through kiro, and it’s still greyed out, and it says “this content isn’t available yet, we’ve not finished converting all of the planets for js port, please check back soon” I can’t play regardless cuz the busts aren’t showing up

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Well I’ve unlocked it through kiro, and it’s still greyed out, and it says “this content isn’t available yet, we’ve not finished converting all of the planets for js port, please check back soon” I can’t play regardless cuz the busts aren’t showing up
What version are you playing on? Latest public is 1814.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Lol I didn’t even know another public patch came out, I saved, reloaded, and the game updated it self, thanks

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Lol I didn’t even know another public patch came out, I saved, reloaded, and the game updated it self, thanks
So far, bugfixes are always also public releases. The only difference between Backers and Public is which planets are available. We'll see if this changes when the Public can get to Dhaal. They also sometimes release a new version without a Blog post. If it's been a week, there's probably a new version.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34