A list of unrelated questions

punksonfire

Sep 16, 2019
So, I’ve been looking for an answer to this for awhile but I can’t seem to find it, so I’ll post it here I suppose.
Is there a way to “re-roll” your stats and specials? I’ve made a few decisions in my class development that I would like to change, but I don’t want to have to restart the game if possible.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is there a way to “re-roll” your stats and specials?
Stats are easy-ish. You can train any stat up to maximum, with some time. Aim, Physique and Reflexes at Ten Ton Gym on New Texas. Ramis can train Physique, Reflexes and Willpower. Intelligence is either the easiest or hardest, depending on whether you're willing to fuck Syri. If you were min-maxing, it is optimal to train first, then spend your level up points, as Slow Stat Gain is less effective the closer you are to the current cap, but level up points are always 1-to-1. Also, when training at Ten Ton Gym or with Ramis, you will probably want Augment-Weave Armor for it's double Soreness recovery.

Perks are harder. There is no way in the game itself to retrain your Perks. However, it's possible to use the Browser Console (F12) to remove a perk.
pc.removePerk("Name of Perk")
pc.unclaimedClassPerks += 1

This will allow you to choose a new class Perk.
I'm not convinced unclaimedClassPerks is strictly necessary, but it does keep the count accurate.
You can also reset your Stat Points with
pc.physiquRaw = x
pc.reflexesRaw = x
pc.aimRaw = x
pc.intelligenceRaw = x
pc.willpowerRaw = x
x is whatever your starting stats were.
pc.unspentStatPoints = (Level - 1) x 13
Or just set your stats directly to where you want them.

Add Perks with
pc.createPerk("Name of Perk" 0, 0 , 0, 0 "Perk Description")
Some Perks require one or more numbers in the 0,0,0,0 section, but I don't think any Class Perks do.

Last edited:
Reactions: punksonfire

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Okie, now for something else. How would I change my eMail address? I did a typo and it bothers me to no end.
flags["PC_EMAIL_ADDRESS"] = 'New_Address'

Note: Not retroactive.
Edit: I think you can do a Save to File, open it with a Text Editor and go through changing the old E-mails to match your new address.

Last edited:
Reactions: punksonfire

TheGoldenMeme

Nov 19, 2021
your mom's house
Stats are easy-ish. You can train any stat up to maximum, with some time. Aim, Physique and Reflexes at Ten Ton Gym on New Texas. Ramis can train Physique, Reflexes and Willpower. Intelligence is either the easiest or hardest, depending on whether you're willing to fuck Syri. If you were min-maxing, it is optimal to train first, then spend your level up points, as Slow Stat Gain is less effective the closer you are to the current cap, but level up points are always 1-to-1. Also, when training at Ten Ton Gym or with Ramis, you will probably want Augment-Weave Armor for it's double Soreness recovery.

Perks are harder. There is no way in the game itself to retrain your Perks. However, it's possible to use the Browser Console (F12) to remove a perk.
pc.removePerk("Name of Perk")
pc.unclaimedClassPerks += 1

This will allow you to choose a new class Perk.
I'm not convinced unclaimedClassPerks is strictly necessary, but it does keep the count accurate.
You can also reset your Stat Points with
pc.physiquRaw = x
pc.reflexesRaw = x
pc.aimRaw = x
pc.intelligenceRaw = x
pc.willpowerRaw = x
x is whatever your starting stats were.
pc.unspentStatPoints = (Level - 1) x 13
Or just set your stats directly to where you want them.

Add Perks with
pc.createPerk("Name of Perk" 0, 0 , 0, 0 "Perk Description")
Some Perks require one or more numbers in the 0,0,0,0 section, but I don't think any Class Perks do.
I actually didn't know you could train Physique with Ramis. I was constantly doing it at the Ten Ton Gym, grinding "Hard Workout" and returning to sleep at my ship. It was tedious, but I was successful.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I actually didn't know you could train Physique with Ramis. I was constantly doing it at the Ten Ton Gym, grinding "Hard Workout" and returning to sleep at my ship. It was tedious, but I was successful.
There are more efficient ways to remove Soreness than sleeping. Cuddling with Erra counts, so does eating at the Bucking Bronco. It's also currently bugged so waiting for 5 minutes removes 1 Soreness.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
i am again asking the same question i've asked for months now, is all the pre engine move content back in the game yet?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
i am again asking the same question i've asked for months now, is all the pre engine move content back in the game yet?
No. The Great Majin cannot be encountered after the first one, Anno & Shekka wakeup threesome never occurs. Ship combat still needs work. There may be more.
It's pretty close, though. Public can go to Dhaal as of the latest patch.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
No. The Great Majin cannot be encountered after the first one, Anno & Shekka wakeup threesome never occurs. Ship combat still needs work. There may be more.
It's pretty close, though. Public can go to Dhaal as of the latest patch.
aight thanks for the heads up, i'll ask again in a couple months

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
so i'm trying to convert my old saves, but when i click the convert button the folder that opens up looks empty despite me already exporting a couple of my saves. what am i doing wrong?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
so i'm trying to convert my old saves, but when i click the convert button the folder that opens up looks empty despite me already exporting a couple of my saves. what am i doing wrong?
For Save slots (.sol), use 'Export'.
For Saves from 'Save to File' (.tits), use 'Convert File'. You may have to navigate to wherever you saved them.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
What does Energy Use mean? I see it on certain Shield items. It seems to only be on those with bonus Shield Defense (and always equal to Shield Defense)? Reaper Mk I, Premium JoyCo, Shield Augment Bracers and Trick Bracer.

Last edited:

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
What does Energy Use mean? I see it on certain Shield items. It seems to only be on those with bonus Shield Defense (and always equal to Shield Defense)? Reaper Mk I, Premium JoyCo, Shield Augment Bracers and Trick Bracer.
I think it's a bug because it seems like it was meant for ship equipment.
JavaScript:
compareTo(oldItem, seller = null, buyer = null, short= false)
{
    let compareString = "";

// "this." is the *new* item, "item." is the *old* item that "this." will replace

compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("attack",             "Accuracy",            this, oldItem));
    compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("critBonus",         "Crit Bonus",         this, oldItem));
    compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("defense",         "Defense",             this, oldItem));
    compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("evasion",         "Evasion",             this, oldItem));
    compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("fortification",     "Bonus HP",     this, oldItem));
    compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("sexiness",        "Sexiness",            this, oldItem));
    compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("resolve",            "Resolve",            this, oldItem));
    if(this.hasFlag(GLOBAL.ITEM_FLAG_SHIP_EQUIPMENT) && (this.type == GLOBAL.GADGET || this.type == GLOBAL.RANGED_WEAPON))
    { // This bit seems to indicate 'Energy Use' is meant for ship parts.
        compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("shieldDefense",    "Energy Use",     this, oldItem,false,true));
    }
    else
    {
        compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("shieldDefense",    "Shield Defense",     this, oldItem));
    }
    compareString = this.mergeString(compareString, this.statDiff("shields",         "Shield Points",             this, oldItem));
This is weird as well because the only ship item (with my knowledge) that increases Shield Defense is the Tuned Emitters and despite them saying +20 energy use I've tested it and it doesn't even take extra ship energy while in ship combat.

But, I think the problem for normal item is in ItemSlotClass because no item actually has an 'Energy Use' stat it just uses the item's shieldDefence instead.
JavaScript:
get commonStats() {
        return [
                {name: 'attack', display: 'Accuracy'},
                {name: 'critBonus', display: 'Crit Bonus'},
                {name: 'evasion', display: 'Evasion'},
                {name: 'fortification', display: 'Bonus HP'},
                {name: 'sexiness', display: 'Sexiness'},
                {name: 'defense', display: 'Defense'},
                {name: 'resolve', display: 'Resolve'},
                {name: 'shieldDefense', display: 'Energy Use'}, // Uses the same stat
                {name: 'shields', display: 'Shield Points'},
                {name: 'shieldDefense', display: 'Shield Defense'}, // Uses the same stat.
            ]
    }

So currently no item actually has a 'Energy Use'. It just means absolutely nothing right now.
Possibly, this might be a mechanic that they might want to add later though.

Reactions: Theron

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Is Kara supposed to disappear if you never collect your reward???? I realized I completely forgot to collect after several in-game months but she’s gone now and I have no idea how I’m supposed to progress to Kara Quest 2 and stuff. >.>;

It’s weird because I’ve accidentally left her hanging in the flash game too and she was still there. I’m not sure if I ever saw her to begin with either.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is Kara supposed to disappear if you never collect your reward???? I realized I completely forgot to collect after several in-game months but she’s gone now and I have no idea how I’m supposed to progress to Kara Quest 2 and stuff. >.>;

It’s weird because I’ve accidentally left her hanging in the flash game too and she was still there. I’m not sure if I ever saw her to begin with either.
Just tested this. I did the quest, slept from Day 5 to Day 100, Kara was still there. Are you sure you forgot her, and not forgot you picked up the money? Or you picked the wrong (bugged?) option somewhere? What does your Codex say?

Upload your save?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Just tested this. I did the quest, slept from Day 5 to Day 100, Kara was still there. Are you sure you forgot her, and not forgot you picked up the money? Or you picked the wrong (bugged?) option somewhere? What does your Codex say?

Upload your save?
It says “Met Her” and I picked the option to distract Shade and Shade at this point is in Uveto. I also imagine Kara’s next wuest would have proc’d by now. orz

Here’s my save:

Attachments

• Shura (H) - 20Hrs 21Mins, 325 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu.json
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It says “Met Her” and I picked the option to distract Shade and Shade at this point is in Uveto. I also imagine Kara’s next wuest would have proc’d by now. orz

Here’s my save:
The 2nd Quest has already started. Go to Fly->Extra Locations->Kara.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Did the Stun Chance code change at some point? It used to be
rand(4) == 0
It seems like it's factors in Physique/Aim now. I find at high stat I seem to Stun every other round, at low Stat, I never Stun.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Did the Stun Chance code change at some point? It used to be
rand(4) == 0
It seems like it's factors in Physique/Aim now. I find at high stat I seem to Stun every other round, at low Stat, I never Stun.
This is the current code for calculating a stun with weapons with CHANCE_APPLY_STUN:
JavaScript:
// Stun Special
if ((damageResult.hpDamage + damageResult.lustDamage) > 0 && baseDamage.hasFlag(DamageFlag.CHANCE_APPLY_STUN) && !target.hasStatusEffect("Stunned") && !target.hasStatusEffect("Stun Immune"))
{
    let stunAtkStat = 0;
    const stunDefStat = target.physique()/2;
    if(melee) stunAtkStat = attacker.physique()/2;
    else if(ranged) stunAtkStat = attacker.aim()/2;
    //Roll for stun with big bonus weight in defender statline. (usually saves have a +10 roll instead of +15)
    if(stunAtkStat + rand(20) + 1 >= stunDefStat + 15)
    {
        if(displayBonusTexts)
        {
            if (target.getClassName() === "PlayerCharacter") combatAppend(" <b>You are stunned!</b>");
            else combatAppend(" <b>" + StringUtil.capitalize(target.getCombatName(), false) + " is stunned!</b>");
        }
        window.StaticCombatAttacks.applyStun(target, 2);
    }
}
So, to stun your enemy your Physique (Or Aim when ranged) is put up against the enemy's Physique + 15.

To get a guaranteed stun your Aim/Physique must be 14 points higher than your enemy's Physique.
And for resisting the stun 100% of the time your Physique needs to be 6 points higher than your oppoents Aim/Physique.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Thanks. That's really useful. And probably something that should be on the Wiki somewhere.
Since it's halved, are you sure it's not +28 for guaranteed Stun and +12 to always resist?

What about Trip Chance and Stagger Chance? Similar?

Last edited:

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Since it's halved, are you sure it's not +28 for guaranteed Stun and +12 to always resist?
Ah right yeah, I kinda forgot about the divide by 2 bit when doing my calculations.

What about Trip Chance and Stagger Chance? Similar?
It seems like the calculation is the exact same for both Trip and Stagger chance.
JavaScript:
// Trip Special
if ((damageResult.hpDamage + damageResult.lustDamage) > 0 && baseDamage.hasFlag(DamageFlag.CHANCE_APPLY_TRIP) && !target.hasStatusEffect("Tripped"))
{
    let tripAtkStat = 0;
    const tripDefStat = target.physique()/2;
    if(melee) tripAtkStat = attacker.physique()/2;
    else if(ranged) tripAtkStat = attacker.aim()/2;
    //Roll for stun with big bonus weight in defender statline. (usually saves have a +10 roll instead of +15)
    if(tripAtkStat + rand(20) + 1 >= tripDefStat + 15)
    {
        if(displayBonusTexts)
        {
            if (target.getClassName() === "PlayerCharacter") combatAppend(" <b>You are tripped!</b>");
            else combatAppend(" <b>" + StringUtil.capitalize(target.getCombatName(), false) + " is tripped!</b>");
        }
        window.StaticCombatAttacks.applyTrip(target);
    }
}
JavaScript:
// Stagger Special
if ((damageResult.hpDamage + damageResult.lustDamage) > 0 && baseDamage.hasFlag(DamageFlag.CHANCE_APPLY_STAGGER) && !target.isStaggered())
{
    let stagrAtkStat = 0;
    const stagrDefStat = target.physique()/2;
    if(melee) stagrAtkStat = attacker.physique()/2;
    else if(ranged) stagrAtkStat = attacker.aim()/2;
    if(stagrAtkStat + rand(20) + 1 >= stagrDefStat + 15)
    {
        if(displayBonusTexts)
        {
            if (target.getClassName() === "PlayerCharacter") combatAppend(" <b>You are staggered!</b>");
            else combatAppend(" <b>" + StringUtil.capitalize(target.getCombatName(), false) + " is staggered!</b>");
        }
        window.StaticCombatAttacks.applyStagger(target);
    }
}

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
So Nonesuch mentioned working on the final story planet... so the 10 planned got shortened to 6? How out of the loop have I been lol

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Soooo, I came back after a few years. Life has been a bit crazy IRL, but I was wondering if I missed something or if the public build is still at version 0.8.160? I haven't played since the frost wyrm on Uveto was being worked on, and was wondering if there was a way to get the android version of the game thats a later version than the legacy version of the download (besides being a backer.)

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
but I was wondering if I missed something or if the public build is still at version 0.8.160?
The current JS public version is: [Game Version: 0.9.010-PUBLIC#2246].
If you want to know what's been added since 0.8.160; I've got a post noting most things that's been added to the game.

Edit: Please Note: The Devs have basically abandoned the Legacy version so that they could create a new version of the game written in JavaScript.
The lastest version of Legacy is 0.8.160 but the JS version is the one in current development.
and was wondering if there was a way to get the android version of the game thats a later version than the legacy version of the download (besides being a backer.)
Currently, the only way (that I know of) to play the JS version on android is to play it in a browser via the "Play in Window" option on the play menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenacious_Tiddy

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
The current JS public version is: [Game Version: 0.9.010-PUBLIC#2246].
If you want to know what's been added since 0.8.160; I've got a post noting most things that's been added to the game.

Edit: Please Note: The Devs have basically abandoned the Legacy version so that they could create a new version of the game written in JavaScript.
The lastest version of Legacy is 0.8.160 but the JS version is the one in current development.

Currently, the only way (that I know of) to play the JS version on android is to play it in a browser via the "Play in Window" option on the play menu.
Rip... well thanks for the info anyways lol

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Finally found the question thread, whew! Though it feels like it doesn't get used too often?

Anyway, is Queen of the Deeps pregnancy a one-time event? After talking to her and then being egged by her, I thought I could encounter her in the deep caves again (since I didn't end her encounter in a hostile manner). I went around the whole cave and can't find her.