A list of unrelated questions

TheShepard256

Vaguely remember reading something about levels beyond 10 being hard to program (my focus in this game is about half-and-half banging cuties and blasting enemies), is that related to the Javascript port?
I don't think levels beyond 10 would be any harder to program than levels up to 10, it's just that they're waiting until the JS port is released to release level 11. It's probably for the same reason they're not implementing any new TFs until then: they've already ported over some important parts of the code that would need to be changed to accommodate level 11 abilities, and they're not willing to touch that code until they've fully transitioned to JavaScript in order to save themselves a lot of potential hassle.

Reactions: Nora Steele

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Well, if they don't want to do it, a statue to Meadow should be added to the game with the final offspring count on the day of the launch of the new version. It'd be fitting.
Oh yeah, like somewhere on Tavros, one of the squares (or a new one on the Merchant deck) has a statue with a plaque, and Sabrae on Dhaal mentions the Synthwomb being favored by Meadow as a sales pitch.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It's been more than a year since i really played. I loved the interactions with dominant partners like Ramis, Jerynn, and Lund, Lane to a lesser extent. Jerynn actually has my most favorite relationship and bad end of all.
Are there any new dominant NPCs that I should try to find when i play again? I'm assuming they would be on Dhaal since that's the planet I hadn't visited yet.

Wait for Anyxine by Savin to be finished. In the mean time, there's Arida. Surprised you didn't mention Sera tho...

Reactions: lego69lego

lego69lego

Oct 30, 2017
Wait for Anyxine by Savin to be finished. In the mean time, there's Arida. Surprised you didn't mention Sera tho...
Thanks, i'll look at Ardia. I did like Sera it's just that she's at the beginning so it's been even longer since I played her. I went to the dinner event as well.

as for Anyxine. It seems like there's been discussion about her for a long time on the forum so i'm not expecting anything soon on that front.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
I'm not entirely sure where to ask this and don't feel like combing through threads to see if someone else already did, so I figured this is a good spot: How do I progress past the post party encounter with Feruze on Dhaal, or is that the public version (0.8.126) content wall for the planet? (I did the "friendly version of the encounter and have no idea what to do now)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm not entirely sure where to ask this and don't feel like combing through threads to see if someone else already did, so I figured this is a good spot: How do I progress past the post party encounter with Feruze on Dhaal, or is that the public version (0.8.126) content wall for the planet? (I did the "friendly version of the encounter and have no idea what to do now)

You're all caught up dude.

The Paragon Playground event isn't in yet.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
I'm certain that the main plot has not passed the Feruze encounter yet on the recent backer version. Unless my pickled brain is having a daft moment, none of the change logs contained anything about the continuation of the primary Dhaal mission since the encounter had been implemented.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
You're all caught up dude.

The Paragon Playground event isn't in yet.

I'm certain that the main plot has not passed the Feruze encounter yet on the recent backer version. Unless my pickled brain is having a daft moment, none of the change logs contained anything about the continuation of the primary Dhaal mission since the encounter had been implemented.
Thanks, guess I'll do a lap of all locations and see what new content Illiva and Caprice (my two main Steeles) can find since the last time I looked around, then finally do more than poke at CoC2. Maybe the next Main Quest update will provide a chance to make nice with/rescue Jill (and hopefully she'll keep her kitty mods?).

TheShepard256

Can Penny have a horse-cock and be a cam-whore?
Yes. There are three way to do it:
  1. Make her take three doses of Throbb, then give her the horse-cock, then tease her as usual.
  2. Give her a horse-cock, then bimbofy her through Badger's quest.
  3. Don't give her a cock at all, then save-scum bimbofying her through Badger's quest until she gets a horse-cock (it's a 1 in 5 chance).
You'll also need to recruit her, but that can be done before or after any of the above without affecting the outcome.

Reactions: Baggrin and Athena

Jwow3

Jan 13, 2021
Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I saw that there was a race in the besitiary book vol. 1 called the Esdarians but I couldn't find them on the wiki or anywhere? I was just wondering if they're name got changed or if they aren't actually in the game?
Renezuo-271730-Esdarian_Promo.png

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Are double dicks side by side or on top of each other? Where do tfs like dicksprout or throbb get the additional mass from?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I saw that there was a race in the besitiary book vol. 1 called the Esdarians but I couldn't find them on the wiki or anywhere? I was just wondering if they're name got changed or if they aren't actually in the game?

They do not, were never planned to, and as far as I am aware never will. The bestiary was a fan project.

Feb 2, 2021
Are double dicks side by side or on top of each other? Where do tfs like dicksprout or throbb get the additional mass from?
I always picture them stacked on top of each other, because that makes the most sense to me WRT double-fucking. That's also how the other double-cocked characters seem to be laid out (Shizuya, Mirrin). It could very well vary from character to character, though.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Double dicks are possible in real life, but extremely rare. I've heard it described as left-right, diagonal, and (most commonly) top-bottom. Also, How do you mention double dicked characters and not bring up Kelly? It's like the original version of the Gilligans Island theme song. "And the rest"....

Feb 2, 2021
Double dicks are possible in real life, but extremely rare. I've heard it described as left-right, diagonal, and (most commonly) top-bottom. Also, How do you mention double dicked characters and not bring up Kelly? It's like the original version of the Gilligans Island theme song. "And the rest"....
Kelly's bust on the wiki doesn't show her double dingers and I didn't feel like pulling the game up to check and see if it showed her layout.

Reactions: Malidica

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
How do you get Ardia into a steeletech suit? is that even an option yet? other people were saying it was but wouldnt elaborate how, and I havent been able to find anything about it besides the artwork.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
How do you get Ardia into a steeletech suit? is that even an option yet? other people were saying it was but wouldnt elaborate how, and I havent been able to find anything about it besides the artwork.

Not possible yet.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
So with Colenso's "rumors" including him thinking up some horny precursors I kind of want to know: did the writer of that lean on what our scientists have guessed about xenobiology in writing it?

Also, is his name related to that of Father Colenso by any chance?

It's just something that's been nipping the back of my mind like Nasti teasing my Cap'n Steeles.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Is cloning a thing in the TiTs universe? What about lab growing people?

TheShepard256

Is cloning a thing in the TiTs universe? What about lab growing people?
Cloning has been performed in real life, and considering TiTS's mastery of genetics and cellular biology it's reasonable to assume they've managed to resolve all the technical issues with it. As for lab-grown people, that'd require some form of artificial womb; I'm not sure if those exist in TiTS, but it'd be more fun (and possibly healthier for the ones being grown) to get people to be surrogate parents instead. I've no idea how prevalent either of them are, though, or how useful they'd actually be.