A list of unrelated questions

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I recently found a thread form 2017 with a link to a design document with plans for levels 9-12. Since we know that level 11 is coming at some point on Dhaal, would it be worth starting a new thread with a link to that document to talk about it? A lot has changed since then. With some luck, feedback might even be seen by one of the devs. I admit I have opinions on some of the proposed perks/abilities.

TheShepard256

I recently found a thread form 2017 with a link to a design document with plans for levels 9-12. Since we know that level 11 is coming at some point on Dhaal, would it be worth starting a new thread with a link to that document to talk about it? A lot has changed since then. With some luck, feedback might even be seen by one of the devs. I admit I have opinions on some of the proposed perks/abilities.
I think so.

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Greetings beautiful creatures of light and love, my problem is, English is not my mother tongue and some expressions escape me.

“Other than that, I usually like going out with the crew, having a few drinks and playing a few rounds of billiards. If I'm lucky, usually the night ends with me sinking one in a nice, tight pocket. "

This is a dialogue from Vahn, does he say that he ends up fucking a member of his team (which I think is the most probable)? Or that he gambles on billiards and takes some credits in his pocket? It may seem strange to you that I ask but considering that in no other normal dialogue he is so "open minded" and is even a bit reluctant in sexual ones, it seemed strange to me that he simply released that information to me, so I doubted .

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Greetings beautiful creatures of light and love, my problem is, English is not my mother tongue and some expressions escape me.

“Other than that, I usually like going out with the crew, having a few drinks and playing a few rounds of billiards. If I'm lucky, usually the night ends with me sinking one in a nice, tight pocket. "

This is a dialogue from Vahn, does he say that he ends up fucking a member of his team (which I think is the most probable)? Or that he gambles on billiards and takes some credits in his pocket? It may seem strange to you that I ask but considering that in no other normal dialogue he is so "open minded" and is even a bit reluctant in sexual ones, it seemed strange to me that he simply released that information to me, so I doubted .
i think he's talking about pocketing his profits from gambling, and not about any bedroom conquests

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

In billiards, 'sinking one in a pocket' means to shoot and score.

It is also a... https://www.dictionary.com/browse/double-entendre?s=t . JimT loved these.

Reactions: Jorr The Great

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Do we have any ball worship scenes for the PC? (Where you make someone worship your balls, preferably for the whole scene.)
I don't know if there's anything like that in game currently, but William may have that planned for some of his current or upcoming characters. William is definitely a fan of the ball worship.

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Does anyone know what would happen if a Tarratch tries to hypnotize in front of a mirror? Would he be affected or is he immune? It is also not very clear to me if they can hypnotize each other or only non-psionic life forms

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Does anyone know what would happen if a Tarratch tries to hypnotize in front of a mirror? Would he be affected or is he immune? It is also not very clear to me if they can hypnotize each other or only non-psionic life forms

Tarratch use their feathers to communicate psionically with one another, they can't transfix themselves. The fact they can hypnotise other beings with something they consider mere conversation feeds into their cultural superiority complex.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Been trying to get the Semen dream to proc since the Halloween season started as I haven't seen it yet and while I've been able to see all the other seasonal dreams I meet the listed requirements for, this one just doesn't want to appear. Any hidden tricks this one has that I'm somehow overlooking?

For the record, I've got the Sleep Fapnea machine on so every dream is sexy, am not currently sleeping with any crewmates and I get plowed by Ardia right before sleeping so Steele is definitely filled (and I get messages about cum leaking out upon waking) which looks like it should be enough to trigger things. Is it just really bad luck with the RNG or am I doing something wrong?

TheShepard256

I might be grasping at straws here, but are Tessa and Blue sisters? My main point of evidence to suggest this is that
Tessa was abandoned as an egg, and Blue mentions that one of her sisters was also abandoned as an egg.
This, by itself, I would normally chalk up to coincidence (especially after someone else used similar logic to conclude that Teyaal was Mirrin's mother, which was confirmed by Savin to be false), but the fact that they're both written by @Fr0sty makes me think it might not be a coincidence. Another point in favour would be that, if you believe personality traits can be inherited,
Blue's sire and Tessa are both aggressive, so if the former is also the latter's sire she could have passed on to her a predisposition towards aggressiveness.

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
I might be grasping at straws here, but are Tessa and Blue sisters? My main point of evidence to suggest this is that
Tessa was abandoned as an egg, and Blue mentions that one of her sisters was also abandoned as an egg.
This, by itself, I would normally chalk up to coincidence (especially after someone else used similar logic to conclude that Teyaal was Mirrin's mother, which was confirmed by Savin to be false), but the fact that they're both written by @Fr0sty makes me think it might not be a coincidence. Another point in favour would be that, if you believe personality traits can be inherited,
Blue's sire and Tessa are both aggressive, so if the former is also the latter's sire she could have passed on to her a predisposition towards aggressiveness.
I was the one with the question about the relationship of Mirrin and Teyaal, it seemed very obvious ::negativeman:

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017

Galaxy seems awful small sometimes, doesn't it? ;)

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
how can i change the racial score of PC to cow-boy, wiki says its 4+ and i got 5 points of cow score already

TheShepard256

how can i change the racial score of PC to cow-boy, wiki says its 4+ and i got 5 points of cow score already
You need to be masculine or masculine-identifying with a cow score of 4+, and also need to still be 'human' when the racial score code gets to the cow-morph line; that means it needs to not be overridden by any of the majority of the other racial scores.
'Cow-boy' is also one of multiple possible bovine races. In addition to the racial score requirement (which is a bovine score of 3+), it requires being a female (hence 'cow') with true femininity < 40 (i.e. masculinity > 20%, hence 'boy'), though if you have hoofed legs, the femininity requirement changes to =< 30 (>= 40%) and also requires you to not have a bovine face because if either of those aren't the case it'll classify you as a different race.

The problem may be that you need a bovine score of at least 2 in order to get a non-zero cow score, but having a bovine score of 3 or more will give you a bovine race before the code checks for cow races, meaning you won't be human when that check occurs and thus can't be a cow-boy that way.

Reactions: Narmlet

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
ei got it, though having no horns doesn't feel right
but man hopefully with Java the code will get more forgiving

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
when the conversion from flash is over will saves still be compatible? i'd rather not start a save now if i'll end up losing it

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
when the conversion from flash is over will saves still be compatible? i'd rather not start a save now if i'll end up losing it

Probably have to be a save convertor.

Reactions: Crablord

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Crablord

lego69lego

Oct 30, 2017
It's been more than a year since i really played. I loved the interactions with dominant partners like Ramis, Jerynn, and Lund, Lane to a lesser extent. Jerynn actually has my most favorite relationship and bad end of all.
Are there any new dominant NPCs that I should try to find when i play again? I'm assuming they would be on Dhaal since that's the planet I hadn't visited yet.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Meadow is too insane to let fall by the wayside. Everyone must know and fear her.
my exact thought process. all of my characters look up to the god that is meadow, it'd be a shame to lose all that population creating progress

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Saves could in all instances be transferred but based on the save structure it could be a major pain in the ass and likely not worth the pain in the ass.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Vaguely remember reading something about levels beyond 10 being hard to program (my focus in this game is about half-and-half banging cuties and blasting enemies), is that related to the Javascript port?