A list of unrelated questions

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
I've seen several references to a character named "Leila" on Zheng Shi now that I'm exploring the forum a little more, but I've never actually encountered her and frankly have no idea how to do so or who she even is. Also related to characters from Zheng Shi, is actually visiting Dr. Teyaal on the Recreation Deck after rescuing her possible (or at least planned to be possible); and will Selarith/ Gryvain Agent (Teyaal's daughter) ever make another appearance after Mheng'ga outside of Teyaal's bad ending for losing against her ship with the Sidewinder?

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
You've hit the content wall in Zheng Shi, more is coming, Leila is William's character and isn't in the game yet, there's an entire deck above the recreation one that's currently being worked on where all the various higher up characters will be able to be found. This includes Teyaal and probably her daughter, the head of Rat's Raiders, Corona lords and Jumpers (forget their group name).
Got it. Guess it's time for me to finally visit Dhaal then. I'm fairly sure I've hit the content wall on everything I plan to do for the time being.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, and there isn't too much on Dhaal so don't go in expecting more than a bit of content, there's only a few scenes and a bit of sex right now.
I was mostly just planning to get the Zaika Codex entry to complete my list, and then mess around a bit before starting a CoC2 save for the first time.

Reactions: Malidica

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Is it ever going to be possible for Steele to gain Psionics? You can definitely get the stats for it even without save editing since Willpower seemingly has either a higher cap than other Core Stats or no cap at all (I managed to get as high as 66 before I stopped trying to make it go higher without save editing, and I've hit 70 with save editing)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is it ever going to be possible for Steele to gain Psionics? You can definitely get the stats for it even without save editing since Willpower seemingly has either a higher cap than other Core Stats or no cap at all (I managed to get as high as 66 before I stopped trying to make it go higher without save editing, and I've hit 70 with save editing)
A Psionic class is planned, or maybe a replacement for existing classes or both. I'm not sure what the details are. The details may not even be finalized at this point. It's possible to obtain a Broken Psi Amp by resolving Zaalt's distress call a certain way, but it's currently useless.

Willpower has the same cap as the others, but (1/2?) Resolve is added to Willpower cap. Mercenary's Iron Will also increases the cap to 6 x Level.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
In regards to Shade, she shot her cunt snake before it was a fully fuse. That's why it still has a mind of it's own, and likely why it still has its scales.

I factored that in the first time, but then there’s Taivra who seems to have deliberately put her bushel cockvines there. Also, I just checked the Myrellion episode of Galactic Huntress and Steph definitely had a sharp divide between herself and her cockvine.

Oof,” Steph groans, rolling onto her hand and knees, ass in the air and face to the camera. “Well, that’s it for another episode of Steph Irson... ugh, what’s that on my... uh, Steph Irson’s Galactic Huntress. Join us next week for... agh, what the-” she gasps as the tentacle behind her flicks up, its bulbous purple cockhead peeking up to look at the camera, drooling from its cumslit. The camera flies over to take a look, showing where the tendril’s cockhead shifts into plant-like vine... and then travels down to join with Steph’s backside, just over her ass, foliage merging with flesh. She moans, and the tail squirms around, batting at the camera until it flies back.

I actually have a decent explanation why Steele does have the cunttail adabt so much:
Nanomachines. Specifically the ones Victor gave them so they get no ill effects from things they encounter on the rush, but they may have transformative sideeffects.
So when the snake fuses with Steele, nanomachines flood its body and try to make it more fitting to the Cap to lower the risk of rejection.
Zil naturally have not this treatment, and even most other rushers have something much more primitive in comparison at best.

Now this is a headcanon I can get behind. Perhaps higher end nanosurgeons allow smoother integratioj and that’s why people still know a parasite tail when they see one.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...Anno has studies in medicine...
She does? That must have been mentioned in some throw-away dialogue. My understanding is she's a physicist with a PhD in Warp Field Sciences.

...does any of them enable her to give psychological treatment?
Even if she did study psych as a minor or hobby, are you asking if any of her interaction content includes providing therapy sessions? To the best of my knowledge, no. Are you asking because you'd like to fantasize about Anno smoking a pipe and asking about your relationship with your mother while you lay on a couch? Knock yourself out.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Is having Zephyr take Throbb a one time deal? I was hoping to grow her cock into an absolute pussy destroyer but it seems like she only actually takes it the once.

I could have sworn I've gotten her to do it twice in an old save but it's been ages. Does the betting option no longer work, or does the scene happen without any actual change in cock size?

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
She does? That must have been mentioned in some throw-away dialogue. My understanding is she's a physicist with a PhD in Warp Field Sciences.
My mistake, I assumed it, first because of Anno's combat ability "Healt Boost" and the second because of a conversation with Bianca, "There's a doctor on board, believe it or not", I confused this part haha, but well, anyway and Anno acquired basic knowledge during her service at the JAF, but this she does not affirm.

Even if she did study psych as a minor or hobby, are you asking if any of her interaction content includes providing therapy sessions? To the best of my knowledge, no. Are you asking because you'd like to fantasize about Anno smoking a pipe and asking about your relationship with your mother while you lay on a couch? Knock yourself out.
hahahaha, naa. I know Anno doesn't have such sex scenes, and I really don't care. Only that my OC is not a Gary Stu and I want to give him a story with a good character development, taking into account that some situations in TITS can be quite traumatic if they go wrong, because I thought about going that way, the question about the Anno's acquaintance was to give me an idea of how serious it would be, it seems that it will be "friendly chat" style.

(Should I put these reasons when I ask a question? I really think it is text that nobody is interested in and would make it less possible for me to be read.)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Anno isn't that kind of doctor...

Stella is.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
You pretty much have to have 3 or more dicks to qualify for every scene (barring ones that get locked out for having a dick at all): one that's on the smaller side (roughly 4-7 inches), a big one (8-15 in), and a hyper sized one at the minimum. Some scenes also require Steele to physically be masculine (notably Ramis and Velta), have certain perks/flags (Myr Venom/Aphrodisiac Tongue, Bro/Ditz Speech), or meet requirements for body type (generally being a taur or goo; although Velta has a minimum height as one of her requirements, 6' or something like that). You can't get every scene with only one dick, since a few require having multiple dicks (Rat Thieves have one that requires at least 3 13+ inch dicks,iirc)

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks, that's helpful, though also more then i was looking for, i just want 1 dick, went with 8 inches thinking it was a safe size, guess i'll miss out on the small dick scenes but missing out on hyper is fine.
If you wanted to increase the number of scenes your Steele qualifies for, you could always go up in penis size (16" for example), then use Condensol for scenes that require 8" or less.
Yes, it is a bit tedious to do it that way, but it will get you more scene access without growing a Swiss-Army crotch.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Does libido score come up much in the scene parsers? Like, high libido extending a scene from a good fuck into a sweaty 4 hour fuckfest?

I don’t believe so, though I know it sorta happens when you have both LDC and the Shock Hopper DP you, but that’s more related to whether you’re a Bimbo or Amazon than actual libido.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Does libido score come up much in the scene parsers? Like, high libido extending a scene from a good fuck into a sweaty 4 hour fuckfest?
How much is much? It definitely happens from time to time. Male Raskvel victory anal sticks out in my mind but I know there are a few others. Easy access to Quinn's every hole scene too.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Right, i know it allows you to select more sex scenes in some cases, and a certain libido is needed to unlock a scene, i was more just wondering if it's at all coded in places as "damn that was a good fuck...again? really?...fucking hell i am exhausted...oh you've got to be kidding me...i can't move...noooooo you're killing me...* insensate *.

Not to that extent as of yet I think but I'm fairly certain there are a few of that ilk in the game. Again the male rask anal scene is the only one I remember off the top of my head. Low libido - fuck one in bum -> med libido - fuck two in bum -> high libido - all three.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Right, i know it allows you to select more sex scenes in some cases, and a certain libido is needed to unlock a scene, i was more just wondering if it's at all coded in places as "damn that was a good fuck...again? really?...fucking hell i am exhausted...oh you've got to be kidding me...i can't move...noooooo you're killing me...* insensate *.

Oh yeah! I think that’s Stella’s sex scenes.

Jun 29, 2017
That is pretty much Sylvie's mounting scene. You have to be a taur to see it and its not exactly like that, but its damn close.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
So... why doesn't Steele get addicted to Arine?

Dzaan Alphas have medication that suppresses the addictive properties of their spunk when desired or necessary, Arine probably popped a pill before she did the dirty with Steele.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Well that really ought to be mentioned since Steele wouldn't volunteer without knowing that unless they wanted to get addicted, rather naive to just assume Arine would decide to do that herself.

Oh I agree, which is why I didn't opt to bone or get boned by her either, knowing the dangers of Alpha Dzaan. Even though the Steele I'm playing right now has a huge soft spot for MILFs (like Shade and Bianca! :D) She wouldn't go near that.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
How long does it take for Ardia dominance level to drop? All I know is at level 3 and under it will drop, but I haven't been able to get it down so far. Do I have to not take any cum from her? Ride out a whole withdrawal?

Something else? Just need to know in case I find myself in a danger zone.

TheShepard256

How long does it take for Ardia dominance level to drop? All I know is at level 3 and under it will drop, but I haven't been able to get it down so far. Do I have to not take any cum from her? Ride out a whole withdrawal?

Something else? Just need to know in case I find myself in a danger zone.
Aside from save editing, it doesn't seem like there's any way to decrease Ardia's dominance without immunising yourself to her and telling her the truth about it, which resets her dom level to 0 and prevents it from rising ever again.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Aside from save editing, it doesn't seem like there's any way to decrease Ardia's dominance without immunising yourself to her and telling her the truth about it, which resets her dom level to 0 and prevents it from rising ever again.

Could have sworn Sav said somewhere that it drops naturally when below 4.

Yep, here it is: Ardia Recruitment Issue

Okay, I seem to have misread it. 4+ is when ADDICTION stops wearing off naturally. Alright, sticking with pacing myself carefully, haha.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Something that’s been bothering me: Why can’t we sleep with Crew Kiro? D8

I was so disappointed when I saw there’s no option for sharing the bed with her, and considering she’s my girlfriend at this point, I’m sad. :(

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
I've got a few questions, the first of which relates to the recent conversation:

1.) I'd like to reduce my Libido, which is currently set at 124, but I don't want to reduce it to a level where it starts cutting out content. Does anyone know what amount of Libido you actually need to access those scenes?

2.) Is there any way to remove Omega Fever? That perk is more fun in theory than in practice, at least for me.

3.) I have a character that's human in all respects except having a knotted dick and furry balls. I like the knotted dick and I think I can add or remove that with the dong designer, but how can I remove the fur from the balls? I'm not actually sure how that happened in the first place.

Thank you!