1) Not sure.
2) Save edit for sure.
3) Skin Clear.

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
1) Not sure.
2) Save edit for sure.
3) Skin Clear.

I actually tried like 40 bottles of Skin Clear; none worked, unfortunately. Sorry, I should've mentioned that before. In case it helps, here's the profile description:

A fuzzy cum-bloated sack filled with two cantaloupe-sized testes swings low under your knotty dick. Covered in plush, platinum blonde fluff makes it absolutely squeezable! You estimate each testicle to be about 21 inches around and 6.7 inches across.

EDIT: Update, I tried using terran treats and it worked! However, weirdly enough, there are two different messages that come up related to the balls.

Here's the first one:Your furry sack tingles as you feel it... changing? Taking a peek, you find that it is no longer furred but now bald, its surface replaced with smooth skin! Well, that was to be expected... but you wonder if this look is permanent or if you’ve gotten rid of the splice entirely....

Here's the second one: Your scrotum vibrates between your thick thighs, signaling a major change... It seems like not much has changed, but your nutsack does appear a bit more... normal? You check your codex and it confirms: you have lost the unique properties of your special scrotum!

But comparing my character's stats and perks from before the first message vs. after the first message vs. after the second message, it looks like this is the only thing that changes:

* Testicle, Count: 2, Furred, Platinum Blonde
to
Testicle, Count: 2, OFFSET — INVALID
to
Testicle, Count: 2

Anyone have any idea what I'm actually removing through the use of the two terran treats?

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I actually tried like 40 bottles of Skin Clear; none worked, unfortunately. Sorry, I should've mentioned that before. In case it helps, here's the profile description:

A fuzzy cum-bloated sack filled with two cantaloupe-sized testes swings low under your knotty dick. Covered in plush, platinum blonde fluff makes it absolutely squeezable! You estimate each testicle to be about 21 inches around and 6.7 inches across.

EDIT: Update, I tried using terran treats and it worked! However, weirdly enough, there are two different messages that come up related to the balls.

Here's the first one:Your furry sack tingles as you feel it... changing? Taking a peek, you find that it is no longer furred but now bald, its surface replaced with smooth skin! Well, that was to be expected... but you wonder if this look is permanent or if you’ve gotten rid of the splice entirely....

Here's the second one: Your scrotum vibrates between your thick thighs, signaling a major change... It seems like not much has changed, but your nutsack does appear a bit more... normal? You check your codex and it confirms: you have lost the unique properties of your special scrotum!

But comparing my character's stats and perks from before the first message vs. after the first message vs. after the second message, it looks like this is the only thing that changes:

to
to

Anyone have any idea what I'm actually removing through the use of the two terran treats?

Did you have Nuki Nuts perk? Because Terran Treats removes it iirc.

Also, sadly the only way to get rid of Omega Fever is save editing. I ended up doing that when I discovered the heats have an obnoxiously frequent rate of occurence. >>;

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Nope, my perk list doesn't change at all after using the terran treats, and it's not on there.

Hmm, how about any skin accents? Since accents for balls are separate from everything else apparently.

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
Hmm, how about any skin accents? Since accents for balls are separate from everything else apparently.

Good thought, but that's not mentioned in the profile description or in the Codex. For reference, here's the Codex before the two terran treat changes:

Male Organs
* Penis, Count: 1
* Testicle, Size: 6.653 in across, 20.9 in around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 154.166 cubic inches, each
* Testicle, Weight: 84.874 lbs, total (1 %)
* Penis, Virginity: Taken
* Cum, Type: Cum
* Cum, Capacity: 66.9 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 5725 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 67.374 gal
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 21.139 gal
* Cum, Max: 100.738 gal
* Refractory Rate: 610 %
* Virility: 130 %
* Virility, Speed Modifier: 100 %

And here's the after:

Male Organs
* Penis, Count: 1
* Testicle, Count: 2
* Testicle, Size: 6.653 in across, 20.9 in around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 154.166 cubic inches, each
* Testicle, Weight: 92.478 lbs, total (1 %)
* Penis, Virginity: Taken
* Cum, Type: Cum
* Cum, Capacity: 67 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 5725 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 67.494 gal
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 23.123 gal
* Cum, Max: 100.738 gal
* Refractory Rate: 610 %
* Virility: 130 %
* Virility, Speed Modifier: 100 %

It's almost like I have an invisible Nuki Nuts perk, one that doesn't go away despite what the terran treat message is saying?

TheShepard256

to
to

Both of those TFs are related to the Special Scrotum status effect (the thing that caused your balls to be fur-covered in the first place). The first one modifies Special Scrotum (which is probably what's causing the OFFSET — INVALID part in the stats), the second one removes it entirely.

Reactions: Malidica
A

Athena

Maybe this is a stupid question, but do Pheromones effect the encounter rate of random hostile NPC that have male and female equivelants? I.E you'll encounter the female variants more often if you are masculine and have a pheromone level over a certain threshhold?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe this is a stupid question, but do Pheromones effect the encounter rate of random hostile NPC that have male and female equivelants? I.E you'll encounter the female variants more often if you are masculine and have a pheromone level over a certain threshhold?

To the best of my knowledge, no.

Should affect Amber showing up on Mhen'ga though.

Reactions: Athena

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
does anyone know why the save editor hasn't updated in several months?
no sorcecode access. heavily discussed in the titsed thread.

Reactions: Paradox01

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
For wiki info, can I ask everyone who’s done KiroQuest a question?

Did you have The Twins consistently on the tile where you get the Obedience posters or did they appear elsewhere for you? Just checking if this is something that consistently happens by location or if something else factors in or of course if it’s completely random.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
They've only appeared there at that location for me on the four times I've done that quest.

TheShepard256

For wiki info, can I ask everyone who’s done KiroQuest a question?

Did you have The Twins consistently on the tile where you get the Obedience posters or did they appear elsewhere for you? Just checking if this is something that consistently happens by location or if something else factors in or of course if it’s completely random.
They're set to always appear on that tile only, as if they're intended to be a mini-boss you must defeat in order to get that poster.

Reactions: Shura

ralphie12k

Jun 12, 2020
Is there anyway around the make love scene with Penny? I can't access her sex menu without triggering it automatically and I would like to ignore it so I can keep my anal virginity intact.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
More of a general question than something specific.

I know that writing Preg content is very complex and difficult from the comments of several writers. Could someone with more knowledge of the process explain why exactly that is? Mostly mean NPC-Preg content not PC-Preg (although I'd be curious as to the relative difference in difficulty).

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
More of a general question than something specific.

I know that writing Preg content is very complex and difficult from the comments of several writers. Could someone with more knowledge of the process explain why exactly that is? Mostly mean NPC-Preg content not PC-Preg (although I'd be curious as to the relative difference in difficulty).
From my understanding, it's time consuming and involves a lot of effort. Besides the additional writing of alerts, you have to write birth scenes as well as visitation scenes (both prior to and after delivery). It's also my understanding that most writers just don't like preg stuff. For some, it goes beyond "not my kink".

I think the biggest hassle, though, is in the coding, specifically, tracking who's pregnant when so they can't get double or triple or quadruple pregnant (depending on how many wombs the NPC has) in subsequent encounters prior to delivery and tracking the kids in the nursery or wherever else they go.

That's just what I've gathered from reading posts from writers and coders here on the forums. I could be way off.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
is it on purpose that implants don't count as cybernetics? cause they don't, at least not according to cybernetic synchronization

A

Athena

is it on purpose that implants don't count as cybernetics? cause they don't, at least not according to cybernetic synchronization

I think they just haven't gotten around to it yet? Cybernetics are pretty new, after all...

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
How do I get the event where the player is gangbanged by a herm only pirate crew? I remember seeing the scene on one character ages ago but have never seen it since.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
How do I get the event where the player is gangbanged by a herm only pirate crew? I remember seeing the scene on one character ages ago but have never seen it since.

if you mean the red kaithrit Amazon, she’s the only Herm on that crew, and they’re not pirates, they work for a company, I think they are more like mercs

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
There is that herm/futa/dickgirl orgy that Kiro invites you to...

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
No no. I might be remembering it wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a scene where you have sex with a crew/gang made up only of races like gryvain and suula.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
No no. I might be remembering it wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a scene where you have sex with a crew/gang made up only of races like gryvain and suula.

I don’t think that exists, since theres only two suula npcs in the game, one is on your ship and the other your cousin hired