A list of unrelated questions

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Feeling kinda stupid right now, but how do I visit my kids with Mirrin? I tried going to her house between 9:00 and 18:00, with no options for them. I checked the Nursery too, but nothing there either. Am I missing something or do I have to wait until they’re old enough?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You have to check the Nursery at a specific tile.

Crap... I left my flash drive out of reach. I believe it's the tile north of where Qualle's babies and the Water Princesses are.

Reactions: Paradox01

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
You have to check the Nursery at a specific tile.

Crap... I left my flash drive out of reach. I believe it's the tile north of where Qualle's babies and the Water Princesses are.

Where all my other interactable kids are? Yes, I believe that and the Chambers are the only two places you can hang with the kids (apart from the cafeteria if you have old enough laquines). I don’t see them listed at all.

TiTS wiki says between 9:00 and 18:00 is the interaction window, but I don’t see them no matter what.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Get some laquine babies and you can play with them (and send pics to their Jumper moms/sires).

....I was asking about Mirrin’s kids. XD I already have Laquine kids, with more buns in my oven, lol :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
....I was asking about Mirrin’s kids. XD I already have Laquine kids, with more buns in my oven, lol :p

Okay, I got my flash drive tonight. Let me get the game up, then I'll edit this post.

Yup, it's the tile right above the Water Princesses/Roehm babies. There's my save right on the tile too!

Attachments

• XtraAdam.tits
    348 KB · Views: 1

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Is it possible to actually impregnate the fox herm in ZhenShi?
Yes, you can impregnate Tura on Zheng Shi, her spouse will pay you 3000 credits as they have had trouble conceiving. The entire scenario is a reference to Urta's fertility quest back the original Corruption of Champions.

aylmao1236

Mar 31, 2018
Yes, you can impregnate Tura on Zheng Shi, her spouse will pay you 3000 credits as they have had trouble conceiving. The entire scenario is a reference to Urta's fertility quest back the original Corruption of Champions.
I thought he pays you to motivate you to come back and hopefully impregnate her, is there an event or time when you show up that tells the player shes pregnant?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I thought he pays you to motivate you to come back and hopefully impregnate her, is there an event or time when you show up that tells the player shes pregnant?
Does it matter? You asked if you can impregnate her, you can.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
AND you get 3 grand a pop. Pun intended.

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Okay, I got my flash drive tonight. Let me get the game up, then I'll edit this post.

Yup, it's the tile right above the Water Princesses/Roehm babies. There's my save right on the tile too!

Yep, I'm just stupid and didn't think to check for the page arrow, lol. Thanks!

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
how can i found question mark place?
Misc. Loc. - (New Texas, Poe A, Uvento, ?, ?, ?)
Canadia has many ways to unlock, but all tend to be somewhat obscure.
The Prison, funny enoth, tends to unlock automatically if you follow the intended way on Tarkus.
Then there is the place you get by donating cum in the right quantities, or giving birth to so or so many children.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Something I’ve been wondering a while because I noticed while parasitic tails always have the same skin flags and are described as matching PC’s body’s skin, I noticed NPCs like Shade, Steph, Taivra, and the Nine-Tailed Zil all have their parasites distinctly retaining their hues and textures. Shade at least has the excuse of her Cuntsnake not being properly attached thanks to her attempt at shooting it off, but no one else does so I’m curious why Steele’s parasite always matches but everyone else’s stay vibrately green and/or scaly. Which one is the truth? :p

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Something I’ve been wondering a while because I noticed while parasitic tails always have the same skin flags and are described as matching PC’s body’s skin, I noticed NPCs like Shade, Steph, Taivra, and the Nine-Tailed Zil all have their parasites distinctly retaining their hues and textures. Shade at least has the excuse of her Cuntsnake not being properly attached thanks to her attempt at shooting it off, but no one else does so I’m curious why Steele’s parasite always matches but everyone else’s stay vibrately green and/or scaly. Which one is the truth? :p
I think it's another case of artists not really going with the actual description or ignoring lore.

Reactions: Emerald

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...so I’m curious why Steele’s parasite always matches but everyone else’s stay vibrately green and/or scaly.
images.jpg

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I think it's another case of artists not really going with the actual description or ignoring lore.

I would think that except the descriptions also describe them as being green/plant-like/etc. Hence where the question came from to begin with.

Just check Shade and Taivra's descriptions.

Shade:
Behind her, Shade’s sporting something a little different than the normal pair of kitty-tails her race possesses. A green-scaled reptilian tail coils out behind her, tipped with a rosy pink slit that perfectly mimics a terran vagina, drooling with moisture as its lips spread and flick through the air.

Taivra
Perhaps her most distinctive feature, though, is the writhing mass of green tentacles growing from the base of her spine, just above her firm ass. She has twelve of them, each tipped with a distinctly cock-shaped tipped -- and all of them are currently buried in the ovi-cock or ass of one of her beta huntresses, making sure the queen is constantly sexually sated.

And from Steph's Uveto episode:
A woman is crouching on the top of a snowbank when the camera refocuses, bundled up in a heavy fur-lined coat with the show’s logo on one huge, jutting boob and that of the Confederate Scout Authority on the other. Though the figure is so heavily clothed that you can’t see an inch of flesh, the outrageously curvaceous figure, swivelling cat-ears, and wriggling vine-like tail poking out the back of her pants leave little room for doubt that you’re looking at Steph Irson, the much-mutated host of the show.

Though granted, PC's cockvine tail is also described as vine-like, so who even knows. Zil's tails aren't specifically described either, but regardless we have at least 2 different cases of the tails retaining their original hues, so the lore kinda contradicts itself.

@Fenoxo - WHICH IS THE TRUTH???? :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
In regards to Shade, she shot her cunt snake before it was a fully fuse. That's why it still has a mind of it's own, and likely why it still has its scales.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I actually have a decent explanation why Steele does have the cunttail adabt so much:
Nanomachines. Specifically the ones Victor gave them so they get no ill effects from things they encounter on the rush, but they may have transformative sideeffects.
So when the snake fuses with Steele, nanomachines flood its body and try to make it more fitting to the Cap to lower the risk of rejection.
Zil naturally have not this treatment, and even most other rushers have something much more primitive in comparison at best.

Reactions: Malidica