A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Was Dink ONLY wearing leather armor? I figured she'd have scrap clothing with it that could be usde =3=)

As Orval walked, the air painful on his cock, he moved only until they were off the road and among the trees. The wagon was close enough that Belle could yell out for help, but just to be doubly sure he turned and lowered to the grass where he could see the wagon behind the nagging and clearly not-pleased Selena. He'd once more shove Dink face-down and ass-up, rising to one knee to get leverage on the decent-baring ass of the herm. He hadn't even considered answering Selena quite yet, pushing into the cunt once more with a moan before smacking lewdly against it with a slow enough pace to maintain his demeanor. Looking up to Selena, he didn't lose a beat as he used a finger to motion her closer.

"C-Come... down here and sit so we can talk. Belle is a lot stronger than you think, so she's the next best person to be left with. Besides... m-my axe is still back at the wagon for her to use. And I still got this little slut's knife..."

He'd moan as he hilted inside the well-formed pussy once more, moving one hand to spank the rump as he turned his gaze to Dink but clearly wasn't done speaking to the dissatisfied snake.

"L-Look... I know you're not happy about this situation... s-so... unf~... t-tell me where it was you were wanting to go. Before Estelle sold you... I-I - gods her hole is amazing! - I want to know... wh-where you were going to go."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena averts her eyes and doesn't speak at first. Soon though, she lets out a sighs and looks at Orval. "I wanted to go to two places. First, I wanted to visit Haven grove. It is apparently very peaceful and I wanted to try living that kind of life. Just peace and quite. After that, there is a place called Dimlight Hamlet hidden in the forest far to the north. Only kin folk live there and I wanted to look for someone there. After that...I don't know, maybe try and set up with a normal job in Skarheim?"

A low groan escapes Dink's mouth as her eyes slowly open. She winces as the pain from her bonk to the head kicks in but that is quickly over taken by a lewd moan as the sensations from down below kick in. She tries to move but is pinned by Orval so she simply looks back over her shoulder. "Oooh! Had I known you were this willing I would have just bent over to begin with! Mmmm, go deeper big guy! I can take whatever you dish out, don't worry about hurting me. Just fuck me full of your seed!" She pushes her hips back against his cock in rythm with his thrusting, her pussy quivering on his dick as her pelasure builds faster.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Selena had mentioned a place called Haven Grove and Dimlight Hamlet. One was to the north, but the other one escaped him as he pounded away at his pleasurable cocksleeve. She seemed genuinely interested in those two, but a normal job in Skarheim had inspired a smile on him. She really didn't have any plans... so he could make her feel better if he worked with her at least to some degree. Grunting as the girl starts to awaken, it takes him a moment before looking down to the now eager slut. Her mention of seed, however, immediately invoked some considerable concerns in him that resulted in him pulling out of her pussy with considerable anger.

"F-Fuck... go figure this cunt was too good to be true," he said as he aligned his prick with her backdoor just to be safe, "We can use this one instead!"

Pushing in, he'd move his hands to the kobold's hips and fall back to sit with her buried to the hilt in his lap. He used his own legs to spread her smaller ones and prevent any sort of simple escape, but as such he forced her to lift and cut the total amount she could take inside her cozy backdoor.

"N-Ngh~... b-but if that's the case, Selena... then once we finish this job, we'll see about heading to one of them. I'm your owner, technically... b-but... g-guh~... I-I'd rather not treat you like some property. It's not like you were this little shut and tried to use me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink's ass is lovely! Hot, tight, soft and easy to use. Sadly, it is not nearly as good as her pussy but she had exposed her true intentions a tad too early it seems. "Hey! nooo!" She moans as she is slid down to the hilt in her ass, the walls clenching at Orval's invading cock. "Please, I want it in my pussy! Don't be so cruel!"

Selena ignores the kobold slut and keeps talking. "Do you mean that? Honestly and truely mean that? You would take me to one of them? No jokes?" There seems to be a glimmer of hope in her eyes as she looks at Orval, something akin to a smile forming on her lips.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Shut up you slut! You're wearing that collar because you n-ngh~... c-chose to attack me! You're going to take my dick in this ass and learn to love it! I'm not knocking you up unless I want to!"

Spreading his legs once he was certain the tight kobold wasn't going to slip off and away, bring her to fully embrace his cock. The instant his balls smacked into her nice ass, he moaned and clasped her small tits with her dick being left alone. His eyes lustfully looked from the small slut to Selena, taking a few moments to clear his mind.

"Y-You got it. You belong to m-me... b-but I owe it to you to make you feel g-good, be it pleasure or happiness...f-fuck! Just come here and help me teach the slut some respect!"

Unable to contain himself, his gaze lowered and his Full Nelson-like grip tightened as he lifted and then brought Dink down onto his dick hard. Even if it wasn't like her cunt, he let out a primal grunt before smashing into the hole and cumming hard. There was a good chance Belle would get lonely if they took too long, but he kept up his assault on her ass even as he pumped semen inside her. This slut had to be taught enough respect to contain her!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink's eyes go wide as she feels fresh, hot semen poor into her ass. She lets out a moan that is both pleased and annoyed as the wrong hole is stuff full of of his cum. It seems Orval's enhancing meal left him with some after affects as he cums enough to give her a bit of a swell to her belly by the time he runs dry...and after that his balls didn't even hurt! If he wanted to, another round or two could probably take place before soreness won over pleasure! Wallis really hooked him up! 

Selena seems to regard Orval with appraising eyes for a moment, unsure of weather or not she believes him. In the end though she shakes her head and smiles, coming up behind the Kobold cocksleeve and grabbing her tits with firm hands, pinching and tweaking her nipples. Eventually she moves her right hand down and grabs the previously ignored cock and begins stroking it with reckless abandon...but Orval can tell, that is not a hand job, it is a squeeze job. No matter how good ti feels, the poor Kobold with never be able to cum until she lets go.

Poor Dink, surrounded by pleasure except for the one she desires most, is stuck in pleasure hell. Her ass feels great, her belly is full of hot cum, her tit is being tease and her cock is stroked but she just can't cum from any of this!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Selena keeping Dink from cumming up front and Wallis' food still retaining an effect on his body, it was almost too good to be true. Bringing the cum-inflated gal down harder, each impact making a sloppy wet smack, Orval looked across to Selena with a flushed face from the sheer pleasure he was having. It was the utmost definition of using the little woman as an onahole, not even caring for her state as he fucked hard and fast. Even if his stamina was better, he was still a man trying to get off and fuck her into utter submission. A devilish idea came over him, however, as Orval shakily threw his weight forward and crashed him and the small one into Selena. The lamia would get pinned on her back and Orval's cock sleeve between them. The little one's cock was no doubt stuck between them somewhat painfully to ensure she didn't get off even with the shift... but with the little breed-happy kin girl as a cushion, he'd remove his hold on Dink to secure Selena's arms with both of his hands. His knees were on either side of her, allowing him to fuck into their sandwiched slut's ass as the pressure no doubt tried to force some of his cum out.

"H-Hell... let's see if you can do that kissing from last night... let me worry about fucking her!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The trio toppled over and poor Dink was now sandwhiched between two hot bodies. The timing was perfect as now Selena's hand was locked onto Dink's cock with a firm grip and with Orval's weight as well, there is no chance even a drop of pre gets out. Selena gets the picture and smiles at Orval captures the kobolds lips with her own. It takes all of fifteen seconds before Orval feels her ass tighten up and her pussy leak even more profusely as Selena works her one of a kind french kiss on the already over stimulated Kobold kin. 

Uknown to Orval...Selena had a trick of her own up her sleeve and he soon sees the tip of Selena's giant tail push forward into Dink's ignored pussy. This causes the Kobold to squirm even more in pleasure and it looks like she might cum...but that is when he notices the stressed look on Dink's face...a tail isn't going to cut it, she needs a cock in her cunt to reach climax! it is the ultimate tease!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
To so utterly dominate Dink was at least a great pick-me-up for the guy after getting a dart shot at Byra and him. Even though he was sure he could pour a nice, thick load into the scaly legged shrimp's backdoor... he pulled out. His cock bumped against Selena's tail, the man panting as he watched the two make out. Slowly lifting up, he'd instead climax and pour the load between Dink's heiny and on her back before getting up and off the herm.

"Haaa~... much better. Finish up and bring her along. The road isn't the best place for this. I'll have to make Belle handle the cart with you up beside her, so I can handle fucking that dart's stuff out of Byra and keep Dink pinned until I can tie 'em up..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena breaks the kiss and wraps Dink up in her tail. the kobold is so addled but lust that she doesn't even fight back. with a happy smiles she followd Orval back to the wagon. "I know you had to teach her a leasson...but I am happy to not be in her place right now. So close and yet so far, should have kept your mouth shut hon." She pats Dink on the head and hops up onto the drivers seat of the wagon, keeping Dink firmly bound in her tail.

Meanwhile things in the back of the wagon are...messy. Byra is still lust crazed and Belle has a thick stream of cum pouring from her pussy, her ass is soaked in spunk and the wagon is soaked in several areas. "Sorry master... I tried...whew...tired to calm her down but...I think her weak constitution is the cause of this. Byra is frail and unfit...so she is having problems dealing with whatever was in that dart."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Arriving at the wagon, he'd not expected Belle to have still tried her part in wearing out his maid. But the sight of both the bound maid and cum-coated cow-kin had got him nice and hard again.

"Don't uh... worry about it," he said as he started actually removing his armor, "You take a break and ride up front. Dink up there can't cum no matter what... but you can tease her as much as you want."

It had taken a moment to find an unmarked and dry section of the wagon, but once he had he put his clothes on it along with his armor. Fucking like this wasn't ideal, but with those clothes on he might get tired even faster. Both hands moved to split Byra's legs, the dominant male moving to line his prick up to the bound bitchboy' backdoor but not sliding in quite yet.

"Alright Byra... just try to relax. Even if it takes all day, I'm going to give you the cock you fell in love with... just try to bear with me and relax. I want my adorable maid back... not this fuck-hungry slut."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle nods and heads up front...and immediately starts teasing poor Dink who moans and squirms but can't escape the naga's tail.

Byra is panting, her dick still rock hard and her body needy. As Orval talks he can see the life return ever so slightly to her eyes and a smile grows aacross her face as she keeps her legs wide open. "Master..." It is faint and breathy, but it seems Byra is more enraptured with Orval than this lust drug can mess with her head! Being tied down...she can't do much else other than present her ass to him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"That's right.., it's me, Orval... so let's do this nice and slow."

Easing himself in while ensuring the bound maid was in a missionary-like pose, his hands slipped the bindings loose. With his dominant position, Byra couldn't do much more than squirm beneath him. But he would hilt himself fully inside his personal femboy before kissing Byra somewhat passionately. Though he'd not know him long, Byra saw him with so much affection it was only fair to return it as he gave a single ass-smacking thrust.

"N-Nice... and SLOW! G-Gods... It's hard to not pound you until these legs don't walk right..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moment her hands are free Byra wraps them around Orval's neck. She keeps muttering his name, it is clearly serving as an anchor as her mind struggles to come back. That perfect ass grips and squeezes at Orval's member, matching his tempo flawlessly like that trained butt slut she is. Any time she can she catches his lips with her own, desperate for more of his touch. It only takes a few thrusts before she squeals in extasy, ropes of cum shooting from her cock one after another...but it doesn't stop her from continuing. It's like Wallis' food gone horribly wrong or something, Byra is just never empty.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Byra making a mess of them, he could only focus on the rough pounding. The cum didn't bug him, moaning into their kisses until he finally shifted to maintain and makeout with Byra, the ballsmacking loud enough for the ones up front to hear even above the moans. His eyes met with his dedicated bitchboy for only a moment as he came nice and deep using his own boosted stamina. He'd have to hope the next few hours wouldn't be too draining on him and Byra. They'd have to settle down and no doubt tend to the other two ladies before he'd have to handle their herm captive.

It was going to be a lengthy ride.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The rest of the day goes fairly smoothly and good progress in made. Belle and Selena keep Dink perpetually edged, never letting her cum or calm down. After four straight hours of taking Orval's cum, Byra fell asleep in his embrace, soaking in her own cum and stuffed full of Orval's. As those loving eyes faded off to sleep, Orval can see the normal spark of life in them. The lust drug has run its course and now all she needs is a good nights sleep. Selena steers the cart to the side of the road and starts unhooking the horse so it can rest. Belle starts setting up the large tent they have as the last light of day is already fading. 

Selena comes over with Dink still stuck in her tail. "Master, we need to stop here, our horse is tired and night will be on us soon. Belle is already taking care of the tent. What should I do?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Unlike the at least somewhat rested duo, Selena would find Orval panting and propped up against the side of the wagon. The cum trail between him and Byra was marked boldly, the pool leaking through the wagon from the well-fucked hole almost mind-boggling.

"Haaa~... j-just... m-make sure Dink can't get off and then get a bedroll set out for all of us in the tent. O-once Belle is done... h-have her come over and help Byra and I down and to the wagon. My legs are practically numb after fucking Byra so long..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes master" She slinks off with Dink in her tail. The tent is already up and fastened down. Selena heads inside and Belle soon leaves the tent, coming over to Orval with a concerned expression. "Master, are you ok? Selena said you are having troubles walking?" She doesn't need an answer, the copious amounts of fluid do the talking. She gently picks up Orval and carries him into the tent where Selena has a large bedroll spread out on the ground. She sets him down and leaves the tent, returning quickly with Byra, who she sets down right next to Orval. "Is there anything else master?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once he's sat down by the cow-kin, Orval flops back onto the mat beside his fucked-to-sleep... lover? While his kind had used the term loosely, he brought a hand to cover a blushing face at the idea of Byra being an actual lover.

"Let's let Byra sleep... put our kobold in a corner so she can watch us, though. Belle, you get rest. Selena, I want to spend time with. Once we've talked, eaten, fucked... whatever, I'll wake you up so we can enjoy ourselves, Belle..."

Sitting up and taking a moment, he'd look over to Dink for a lengthy period. The herm was certainly a good fuck, but after hours of denial he doubted he could get much of anything from her. He'd just have to enjoy himself and hope an idea comes to him to let him approach her...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink is pretty out of it. The only obvious way to get someting from her is to give her what she wants..but that would be playing with fire. If he couldn't hold out, that sweet pussy would milk him dry and guarantee her getting knocked up. Other than that all he can do is wait for her to calm down by stopping the constant teasing.

Belle Takes Dink from Selena and ties her up in the corner with her ruined armor scraps. All she can do now is squirm and watch. With a tired sigh Belle lays down next to Brya, holding the girly boy close for warmth and soon falls asleep. 

Selena smiles lightly and moves in front of Orval, resting on her own coils. "Well, here I am master..what can I do for you?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Looking to the snake woman, it was difficult to immediately leap to an idea. Carefully getting up and onto his knees, he'd move closer to the woman and gently move both of his hands to her well-shaped tits. They weren't bigger than those of Belle's, but they filled his hands well enough as he gently squeezed them as if to see how they felt. There wasn't any order, his attention shifting away from the tied-up kobold-kin and the sleeping pair to focus solely on the woman that had led to him ruining Estelle's day and a man's reputation no doubt.

"None of that Master crap... call me Orval."

Gently moving his hands to grab and remove her clothes, he did so slowly and studiously. Of the three, he had only truly begun to only talk to both Belle and Selena. Between the two of them, Selena had seemed the more complicated... and that had caught his attention even when they were at the brothel. Studying her every curve, his hands trailing along her skin once she was bare before him, the man moved his right hand down and to gently rest atop her prized pussy. He didn't finger it, only gently rubbing the tips of his fingers along it teasingly with a smile.

"Let's take the time to relax. You ask me a question, I have fun with you. If I ask you one, you can do what you wish to me. It's fair and I think it'll be a fun way to not just fuck our brains out and leave me even more exhausted."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena is obviously caught off guard...to call her owner by name? that had not occured to her. She nods happily and coos lightly at his attention to her body. "Ok then. What did you do before buying girls and going to brothels?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The look on his face as she asked that question was one that implied just how bad he thought it was to have invested so much into his slaves. He'd move to kiss her, the hand slipping a finger in her for the brief time their lips met.

"I was a blacksmith originally... I became a mercenary because it paid better... not by much, though."

Moving to gently lower her to her back, he'd keep up the gentle fingering with a mischievous smile.

"What did you do before you got bought by me? Or, better yet, before you danced and fucked for a living?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena chuckles and reaches a hand down to cup and fondle his balls. 

"I worked as a florist assitant. It payed well enough and was fun to do. From there I tired to open my own flower shop in Skharl Port..you see how that ended up."

Laying on her back she smiles at him, her pussy already squeezing his finger.

"What drives you forward Orval? You spent your last coin on us..a risky move."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It was hard to imagine the snake-kin selling flowers, but her hand fondling him reminded him their game was going smoothly and honestly. The tightness around his finger was definitely a turn-on as his prick hardened in anticipation for going a round.

"Before all this, just the coin. Getting to fuck, eat, and then sleep was part of making money. But, thruthfully... I think all of you drive me now, as corny as it sounds."

Kissing the lamia again, he would insert another finger while moving his free hand to take hold of one of her firm tits and give it a strong but careful squeeze.

"You consider being a mother, adopted or otherwise? Good info to know, so if I decide to have little snake-kin after this job and we handle your trip... well, I got you here to knock up or talk about it with, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would at some point like a little girl of my own...and I suppose you will just have to do as a father."

She chuckles and begins stroking his cock with her hand while returning the kiss.

"What is your ultimate goal? Going from adventurer to slave owner and power play maker is...a rather large leap in logic."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A little girl, huh? The man wished there was a way to make it so his children could be kin or human, but hearing that Selena wanted a child was almost encouraging enough for him to pump away at her and fill her up more than he did to Byra's asspussy multiple times now. Cock in her hand and lips against hers, Orval was too busy kissing her and giving her chest a fun squeeze to register she had even asked a question. But as it sank in and he thought on it, the man finally pulled just enough away to avoid another sloppy make-out session.

"I... my ultimate goal? I... I guess to find a way... to give humanity a chance again. A way for a Kin and a human to... to pick their child. That would be my utmost favorite goal of them all. It's a big kingdom... maybe there's one out at sea that knows, too... but that would be the one thing I'd want to do to leave my mark on the world."

He'd align with her snaky cunt, pushing the head teasingly against it as hoped she would let them continue. The game had told him a lot so far, but he was still raring to go.

"How about we rut and I give you a reason to hope I'm successful? I mean... can't have future generations missing out on human cock, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and smiles at him, wrapping her arms aroudn his back. "Maybe we should just get you to be immortal so your cock is always around. That could be just as good so long as you don't mind a massive harem of kin girls itching for your dick day in and day out." She doesn't wait form him, her tail reaches up and pushes suddenly on his lower back, forcing him into her pussy straight to the hilt. She groans adn the familiar feeling andalready spasms a bit, her body already being arounds from his teasing. "Now as much as I love our little game, enough teasing Orval, give it to me!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wincing at the sudden introduction to her cunt, he couldn't even get off a joke about becoming an immortal. Instead, the man's hands moved to both of her tits and he pushed their lips together. Making out with her first and foremost, he'd thrust down and into her cunt without any further hesitation, bringing himself out just enough to smack lewdly into her once more. The hands on her tits squeezed and massaged, fingers pushing and flicking her nipples as he carried out the rut. With Belle and Byra resting nearby, the kiss was necessary to keep the muffled enough to not wake either up. It also was to give the mate-hungry Dink even more stuff to watch and get denied, the almost breeding-like fuck no doubt making her cunt ache for the seed she had wanted to steal!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Over in the corner they can hear Dink moan and thrust her hips up at nothing, her sexual desires spurred onward by the scene palying out in front of her.

Selena returns the kiss, her long snake tongue slipping into Orval's mouth and wrapping around his tongue affectionately. Her pussy squeezes at his cock, tugging and wringing his member as her body longs for his embrace once again. She pushes her chest forward a bit, giving Orval complete access to her breasts for even more teasing as her nipples are already rock hard. Using those hips that she has refined over the years, she starts grinding against Orval's hips adding a strange but near overwhelmingly good feeling to every movement he makes.