A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Room two-nine. And as for getting a fun night on someone else's dime, I suppose you could call it that."

He'd briefly examine the girl, hoping to make yet another familiar face within the brothel. At how things were going his way for once, he actually believed it could be possible to end up owning this place. It was like his weeks of hard times and little work had finally turned around with this shift of fortune! He'd get up and to his feet, the bulge clearly visible to give Belle an idea of what she'd be seeing rather unintentionally.

"If you promise to help me really butter the guy up, I wouldn't mind helping you out with those. I've never been huge on... er... huge breasts, but I certainly understand having someone who ruins a party. Back when I was an apprentice, I had to pick up using an axe just to make sure I could keep thieves out of my master's shop..."

While it certainly wasn't appealing for anyone to have to be near Marcus, his eyes would turn to keep an eye out for the man for a moment longer. Wallis was going to help him and he was about to potentially make the biggest power-play possible just to take two women from Estelle. Not only that, but the cowgirl didn't seem particularly happy with the clients the brothel owner was letting in... which meant he might try to squeeze the cow-kin into the deal too. It was like he was building his own harem at this point and he hadn't even finished the night at the brothel. Starting off and up toward the room, he'd give a knowing nod and OK-gesture to Wallis. Byron had no doubt finished running the bath by now, which meant he might have the time to get started on that watery rut by the time the trio showed up. If the man's girth and attitude was a telling sign, he'd likely perform badly in bed to the point that Orval's domination of the bitch-boy would play into his hands even further. At this point, it was about trying to make sure Marcus didn't end up spending so much that he made Selene impossible to buy...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle is fairly standard for a cow-kin girl. She had at thick body build, large breasts, thick ass, brown hair, blue eyes, cow ears and hooves for feet with brown fur reaching up to the middle of her thighs. Really nothing too special about her, but it seems she is rather sour at the moment and is willing to play along with Orval's scheme. Shortly after Orval leaves, she gets up to go and hunt down Marcus, putting on her fake smile.

As Orval leaves the room Wallis gives him a knowing nod and starts mixing some drinks. The trip back up to his room is an easy one and Orval is greeted by a clean bed with fresh blankets neatly folded onto it. Steam floats out of the bathroom doorway as Byron no doubt has the bath drawn and is keeping it hot for him. Inside, Byron has done just that but has not gotten into the tub yet, his stomach still stained with his own dried cum. The submissive butt slut has also left the dildo in his ass, meaning he is still full of Orval's cum.

"Master! Welcome back! I hope your meal was to your liking. The bed is clean and I have the bath hot and ready for you! Please, go right ahead." His mood visibly brightens being in the presence of his master again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Returning to the room with the cum-stained maid-boy having worked so quickly and now bare with the dildo on display was probably one of the best sights he'd ever seen. He left the door unlocked for the arrival of the trio, stripping as he made his way over to the open bathroom and the cheerful buttslut. It didn't take very long for Orval to come face-to-face with but about a foot between the two and his prick on full-display once more.

"Byron, the bath can wait. My meal was good and we have a lot more work to do... but first I have to tell you. I'm going to be trying to con a guy into making conditions for me to purchase you from Estelle. Rather than have to slut around and suck other dicks... I could buy you and fuck you whenever you want."

With their pricks closing the distance between them as he told a partial lie, he'd carefully move closer with his prick resting up and along Byron's smooth stomach and push the boy's dick down rather submissively. His right hand moved to grope the hearty ass, giving it a single spank after a few moments, while the left moved to grab the dildo's end with a small wiggle of the sex toy to remind the femboy's body of what it desired the most now. He'd taken the boy's virginity and owned his ass... now Orval was giving him the choice of being owned entirely.

"We could find a good alchemist or magician... give you some small tits... I could get you dresses and you could be as girly as you wanted. Every night, I could bend you over and pump you nice and full... you could live a new life as Byra or whatever name you wanted. All you have to do, Byron... is help me make this work. You're going to make him jealous of how your Master is going to claim your ass and help me get him drunk enough to spend money... got it?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sudden influx of information confuses the little maid. It takes him a minute or two to process everything that Orval had just told him. Finally, after thinking critically with a scrunched up look on his face, he leans forward and wraps his arms timidly around Orval's back in a soft hug. Byron presses his head into Orval's chest and looks up at him with eyes shining full of hope.

"Orval...this entire time I have called you 'master' because it was my act. A thing I did to try and get customers." He takes a deep breath and leans a bit more into Orval. "For you though...I will gladly call you master for real. Please...take me away from here. I want nothing more than to be owned like a proper lady. Take me, change me, rename me. Mold me to fit your will. I don't care. You have showed me a world of please and I don't want to go without your cock any more." He stands on his toes and kisses Orval on the cheek. "What do you need me to do?"

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It was absurd to think he had someone so willing to run off with him after pumping so much cum in them, but none of that mattered as Byron gave himself away. Prick throbbing, he'd kiss the femboy directly after he'd thrown out the question, breaking the kiss after a tantalizingly short moment.

"First things first... Byra, I want you to turn around and let me replace your plug with the cock you desire. Then we're going to get in that bath... and rut as loud and as hard as we can until our guests arrive."

He'd abandon his grip of the nice derriere and dildo, his arms sliding up the smaller bitchboy's back. Soon enough, the boy's act could be a reality... and as such Orval figured now was the time to start working on their future. This wasn't just some trap he was setting up to only take and want his dick. It was a trap he was going to fuck enough and see treated well enough to be girly and either lose his dick or never want to use it. He wasn't one for owning women, but the feminine nature of the boy practically made it feel like the chauvinistic views that men were the only ones to own anyone. It was like an inflation to the mercenary's ego to finally have such a loyal and willing cocksleeve... and he wasn't going to turn it away.

"Come morning, you're going to never have to worry about whether someone you don't want will be fucking you... only what to do between the time we spend fucking our brains out."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra looks at Orval with a happy glint in Her eyes. The kiss is absolute bliss to her and Orval breaking it is almost heart breaking. Without a single delay she steps into the tub and bends over, showing her still dildo plugged ass to Orval. Her modest cock is at full mast, clearly excited by another round.

"No more greedy customers. No more filthy dicks of unwashed dock workers. Only your heavenly prick to plug me at a moments notice. Please master, take me again however you want!" It has become very clear that the girly boy was wanting some more than a simple whores life. To be owned, cared for and not have to worry about anything other than serving a master....to think such a prize was hiding in a brother is mind blowing...but here she is, bent over and begging to be claimed!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ever the man to please, he didn't hesitate in quickly rushing to join Byra. A quick grasp of the plug was all it took to free the backdoor up, the cum leaking out somewhat for only a moment before he aligned his prick and shoved it base-deep. Both hands moved to her slim hips and clasped on to ensure she knew there wasn't going to be anything but a proper rut within that bathtub. His balls had already smacked against the smaller sack and shook her cock with that powerful thrust alone. Orval could only lick his lips in pure anticipation before bringing his hips back and smacking into the hole he'd been training so diligently so far tonight.

"Ngh~... don't you worry, you're going to get what you need! I ate a meal meant to help me cum as much as you can wring out of me for the next few hours! Those beautiful orange eyes will only let you remember tonight whenever you see me by the time we're finished!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A lewd high pitched moan escapes her throat as her slightly loosened rear quickly conforms around his invading member once more. So eager to serve her new master, Byra pushes back against him to increase the impact every time Orval thrusts forward. Her modest cock and balls jiggle and swing with the movements of the near feral rutting, but not a single complaint is voiced by the submissive little butt slut, so happy at the prospect of a new, and less publicly used, life.

Roughly five minutes in there is a short knock on the door before Marcus lets himself into the room, followed shortly by Belle and the naga Selena. He walks into the bathroom, a lewd grin on his face as he gets a good view of Orval's training methods. "Ah, good show there Orval, be rough and make sure you mold that ass to the shape of your dick. I brought Selena along who was, of course, more than happy to be with me." He sizes up Byra a few times. "Hmm, still not much of my interest here, but he is far more feminine than I gave credit for...a good find on your part! Now then, I think it is finally time to use those massive tits of your Belle! On the bed with you. Selena, you watch for now." 

As he leaves the bathroom Orval can see that his cheeks are already tinged red as he must have had another drink before coming up stairs. Soon after, Orval can hear his grunting as he thrusts between Belle's tits while she puts on a fairly convincing act of being into it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
By the Gods, he had to say that Byra was becoming more and more astounding using her ass. They'd slowed all but long enough for him to hear Marcus out before he resumed the full-on fucking. The ladies could no doubt hear the clapping of his hips against the newly born slut's reaming and her moans. It didn't take much of the water-splashing fuck for the cum that stained them to start slipping away, his arms wrapping around to support Byra as he rose up and out of the water without any regard to try drying them off. Rather, he moved them out of the bathtub with a delightful deep thrust with each step they'd take.

"Just... walk... to... the... bed! I want the girls to see exactly... what... you're... becoming, Byra!"

The pauses were accented by ball-smacking hilts within the cum-stuffed backdoor, the dripping of water sounding as he did little more than use his strength and grip around the girly boy's waist and flat chest. She wasn't too heavy and the food had gone a long way to improving things. With the man already somewhat drunk, he just had to try and make things better for the ladies so the man spent lavishly but they had to deal with Marcus as little as possible. Not to mention it'd let him finally get a good look at Selena and start getting to know the two ladies. Two of the three people in this room were likely to be his come morning... and he still had much more to learn. Throwing his butt-slut down face-forward over the side of the bed, he'd get close enough to the other three to ensure Byra could see how it was to be a lady and to give the others a good idea of just what the butt-slut was feeling!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena is the first to speak up. "Woa, Byron..or is it Byra now? Look at the face you are making! I guess you finally found your calling around here huh? That is good, a butt slut goes a long way!" She moves over to the bed and lays her long snake body across it so her face is maybe a foot away from Byra's. "Come on little girl, tell me how it feels. Let everyone know what is going on with you!"

It takes Byra a few tries between random babble and moaning before she can finally speak coherently. "So good! Orval's cock....in my ass...is the best thing I have ever felt! I want more of it, all the time! So warm, so close! To be used!" That admission does the trap in as his ass clenches around Orval's cock and he sprays his cum onto the bed sheets again.

Belle is too busy entertaining Marcus to give her opinion, but the genuine smile on her face shows her approval of Orval's training. Marcus on the other hand...does voice his opinion sadly enough. "Well done there Orval. You have hear drooling and begging for more cock! A simple black smith...Ha! I think you have a better career as a bitch breaker! Certainly get some of these other ornery whores in line." He reaches down and pinches Belle's nipples, making the poor girl wince but again she keeps up her act of liking it. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The ass-smacking impacts of his hips into Byra's kept going through the bitch-boy's orgasm, slowing only as he moved one hand to pin her down in her own cum. The tightening of the ring had been almost an incentive to pound slower but harder, his eyes looking to Belle for but a few moments as he fought for an idea of how to save her. And it didn't take long for him to hilt nice and deep in the cum-filled Byra and hold her down, his eyes turning toward the nightstand. It wouldn't take long to recover a common enough butt-plug around his own size, looking down to Byra and giving her a final pump before pulling out and shoving the plug in.

"Haa~... fucking good job, Byra," he said while spanking the plugged as before looking to Marcus, "How about you have Selena and my butt slut here suck you off? I can go ahead and try to break that big-titted bitch beneath you. We'll have drinks coming up in no time, I'd imagine... so if I get a headstart, I could have her begging to ride you by the time you've got more than enough alcohol in your system to really enjoy her."

He'd pulled his weight back and off Byra, taking only enough time to spank the ass as a sign she should join the ladies on the bed. The plan so far seemed to be working with how Marcus took Orval to be some sort of mighty bitch-breaker. The reality, of course, was that Byra had been an eager butt-slut long before he started crafting that backdoor into a personal cocksleeve. All he knew, however, was that the cum-slicked prick was more than willing to take a shot at the cowgirl to hopefully buy them time until he could remove the guy from the equation.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra moans as Orval leaves her tight ass and gives it a slap. She crawls up onto the bed and looks over at Marcus. She obviously has no desire to serve this man but puts on her best lusty face while staring at him. "Please kind sir, let us taste your delicious cock!" She pushes up against Selena and starts making out with her, making sure to show off their tongue work. 

Marcus slows his thrusting to a halt and releases Belle's tits. "Hmm, you make a good offer Orval. Have this cow cunt begging for a good dicking, I could use a good blow job right about now." The chubby man sits down in one of the chairs and hails the other two who quickly get between his legs, licking and sucking on his member and testicles which are barely bigger than Byra's. After a minute or two of teasing Selena pushes Byra forward, forcing her to suck in Marcus's cock.

Meanwhile, Belle is rubbing her breasts which have painful looking red marks on them. Her eyes are sad and it is obvious those marks will take a bit to heal over. "Fuck...that stings. Stupid fat prick, I'm a cow-kin, these boobs are sensitive to begin with and that was borderline torture!" She speaks in a low wisper so Marcus doesn't hear her.

finally the door opens and Tammy steps in with two drinks. She smiles and hands one to Marcus...it has a lemon wedge on it. She then steps to Orval and hands him the other drink...which barely seems to have any alcohol in it...Wallis has thought of everything it seems. "There you are gentlemen, please enjoy your night!" She quickly leaves just as Marcus takes a pull of his drink. By the time he puts that cup down his face is already reddening. "Hoh! Good drink!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval took his own drink while Byra and Selena set about to blowing the fat and ill-equipped man. The fact he drank it so quickly was almost too easy! Getting between the sprawled out cowgirl's legs, he'd finish his drink with a nod and raise of the glass toward Marcus. He'd finish it and let the glass fall onto the bed before aligning himself to the cowgirl's entrance with his well-used rod.

"Don't worry... you can ride a proper cock while I make up for that dick's mistreatment."

While he'd align himself to Belle's entrance, he'd opt to instead pin the cowgirl to the bed as one hand moved to the bottom of her left breast to gently grope and massage the large milk factory while his lips gently locked around the right. His free hand ensured one of her wrists was pinned to the bed beside her, trying to make sure she looked the part of someone being powerlessly sexed up and prepared. In reality, it was to ensure she didn't bother him as he gently sucked, kissed, and licked the nipple within his mouth to try and get her going and feeling much better. After all, getting a girl worked up enough that she pulled him into her was something any common man should strive for. Even in a brothel, these three were possibly going to be his... and that was what he cared about the most.

"Mmfwah~... a good taste~... plfwah~... put on a show so that fat bastard keeps distracted and tries to drink more. We need him to order something called the Le Grande Opalescence... and after that, I can get him to be nice and quiet and tend to all of you ladies."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle nods slightly and starts playing along, though not much acting is needed as Orval actually knows how to fuck. She moans at the gentle treatment to her breasts and it doesn't take much work from his mouth for a small trickle of warm and sweet milk to leak into his mouth. She keeps her legs mostly closed and pretends to struggle against him like she wasn't enjoying such fine treatment after being slightly abused not minutes before. Slowly she lets the act fade as Orval 'breaks" her in but in truth she already gotten dripping wet and is eager for more than teases. "I'm sorry sir! Please...please fuck me! I will be a good slut!" She spreads her legs wide and lifts her hips up toward his cock.

On the other side of the room Marcus has finished his drink and is looking really drunk at this point. his words are slurred and he seems far more empty minded than usual which is saying something for the narcissistic jerk. He has a hand on Byra and Selena's heads and is keeping them locked up against his cock. "Shutpid whores...should jusht shuck dick all day and all night. Nothin' but holes ta be fucked!" He roughly pulls on Byra's head, forcing her down more. "should just make you all midnlesh shex shlaves!" It would seem his real opinions are leaking out thanks to the alchohol...dirty sadist. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"With pleasure!"

He'd pulled off the sweet milk-delivering teats for all but a moment to ensure he was properly aligned, diving deep into her muff with his warmed-up prick. The feeling of a genuine pussy was certainly different than that of the boypussy he had been pounding earlier, but it wasn't as if it were any better. Of course, the experienced cowgirl certainly made it hard to resist as he started noisily clapping their hips together in their missionary pose. The milk she was giving off was enough to at least distract him from where he was forcing his new bitch-boy and the snake-kin to treat his small cock. While fucking the cowgirl, he'd finally break away from her nipple to call out to Marcus.

"Order the Le Grande Opalescence! Those whores won't be able to resist you if you drink it, from what I hear!"

With the state of the man and how he had seemingly got rid of his preferences for Byra's male traits, it was pretty much a guarantee that the fat fucker was going to play into it. Orval's dick throbbed as the man felt his victory slipping closer, the potential that he gets all three of the ladies growing before his eyes. Of course, his attention turned back to the cowslut as he'd bring their lips together and take both of her large jugs in either hand to focus on fucking her almost in the same smothering fashion the fat man might... the only difference being that the cow-kin wasn't getting crushed and her furry hips were getting smacked as powerfully as the cock plunging into her loudly.

"H-Ha~... where do you want your first load, good slut? I think I might just pump away at your whole and ride it out... you're not going to get pregnant if I do, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Bell is awash in a sea of pleasure, finally being properly tended to. Her pussy is fairly loose compared to Byra's boy pussy but her decent amount of muscle control allows her to stay just tight enough to scrape against his cock every time he moves about. Like all cow-kin her breasts are very sensitive and the simple acts of suckling and proper groping causes her to moan loudly like the wanton slut she is. When Orval says he is going to give her the first load, she locks her legs around his hips so he can't pull all the way out. 

"Fuuuuuck inside! Pump me full of your cum! I need it! Can't get pregnant...please!" She all but wails as she begs Orval to flood her pussy full.

Marcus, hardly of any sane mind right now, simply laughs as he pushes Selena away from him with a snort. "You! Shnake bitch! Go get me that drink he jusht said! Bitch boy, here comes your 'drink' in just a few moments! you better not shpill any of it! Hahahaha!" The fat slob is already drooling onto himself slightly as Selena happily makes her escape to get his drink.

Orval can feel it deep in his stomach and his balls. That special meal is ready to show its magic. It feels like a huge torrent of seed is stored inside of him, so eager to be released. Double, triple maybe even quadruple the amount of cum he can usually pump seems iike an easy bet for what is about to be released.   

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant his balls churned and he pushed deep into the cow-kin, Orval had to mentally thank his goaty aid. The sound of Byra getting her face-fucked and told to swallow the load was an incentive to ruin Marcus' cowgirl. He threw his head back, the cum practically surging forward and filling the needy gal. Belle's stomach even extended lightly, his hands clasping those large tits to let him thrust a few more times why emptying the enhanced load.

"F-fuck... your cunt... loose but skilled...ngh~... let's see if you can earn your second load, slut!"

With her legs pinning him and no doubt the eyes of a jealous Byra and Marcus, he didn't wait long to bring his hips back and then slam back into his hard and average pacing. Selena had left to get the final touch... and between the three ladies he had to ensure Belle was satisfied and well-fucked into many orgams.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle all but screams as Orval stuffs her full of hot cum to the point her belly pushes forward in a sizable chub. Her own orgasm crashes through her aroused body, soaking Orvals cock and balls in her girl cum while she twitches and clings to his body. She barely comes down from her high when Orval starts thrusting again, quickly bringing her back up to a sexual high, her walls gripping at his cock as hard as they can, eager for even more of that bountiful cum.

Orval is able to fill her up two more times before Selena comes back with the more colorful drink Orval has ever seen. It consists of several layers each a different color. Red, Pink, White, Yellow, Green and finally blue at the bottom. Around the rim of the glass is sparkling gold dust and a lime wedge. Orval isn't even that close to it and he can smell the overpowering sweet scent it releases. Selena offers it to Marcus who takes it and holds it up in the air with a grin.

"To my fortune, my name and all that is my perfection!" In a long swig, he downs the entire drink and the room goes silent. His eyes dilate to ridiculous sizes and he drops the glass which shatters on the floor. his mouth hangs agape, a steady stream of drool hanging from his mouth as he looks around the room dumb struck. It is painfully obvious that he is completely gone at this point.

Byra immediately pulls off the fat mans cock and spits out his cum onto the floor while dry heaving from the taste. Selena waves her hand in front of Marcus' face but there is no reaction. she looks over to Orval. "Umm, sir, it would seem your friend here is...well...by the looks of it, brain dead."

Belle lets out a blissful moan and rubs her bloated and pregnant looking belly as she sits up. "The grand opalescence is no ordinary drink. You are supposed to sip it, each layer granting you different visions and levels of bliss. Chubs the fuck tard there chugged the entire thing. His brain is completely over burdened right now. To say her will have a hang over is an understatement." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His plan had worked, almost a feeling as satisfying as how he'd practically given Belle a cum-gut. Even as she sat up and he pulled out rather than fuck her further, it was still the utmost best he'd felt in ages. Marcus had got what was coming to him and now he had the three whores to himself. Getting up and off the bed with his prick slathered in cum, the man moved over to the other group to look the fat man over and equally try to gain his attention.

"It seems so... ladies, you go on and head to the bathroom. Byra needs her mouth washed... and you two can get Selena here prepared for some fun. I'm going to have Marcus seen to so the guy can at least be comfortable..."

He looked to Byra quickly, moving close enough to put his dick in plain view of the new girl. She had a male body still, but she was going to be a girl for Orval... which meant he'd fulfill her dreams as long as she helped him. His cock and care for her loyalty.

"Byra, you can have Selena play with your co-... clit. Make sure the bath is warmed up for our snake... I think we can all fuck our hearts out, get washed up, then let them get some rest. You understand that your backdoor needs far more training... don't you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra's eyes are locked on Orval's cock and she has to fight from leaning forward and taking it in her mouth. She nods her head and stands up, smiling at Orval. "Of course master. We three shall get cleaned up and keep the bath warm for you. I will happily take that gift as my clit could really use some attention after that...and I think Belle's milk is the perfect thing to reset my palate." With a nod all three girls head into the bathroom and Orval soon hears slight moans as Byra gets to drink from belle while Selena shows her clit some attention.

Meanwhile, Marcus is still sitting down on the chair naked, drooling over himself and completely lost in his own world. He seems to recognize that others are around, but his attention is quickly stolen by one hallucination or another. As Belle said, his mind is overburden and lacks direction, so for now it seems he will just follow whatever directions are given to him. For the plan to work, this fat bastard needs to leave the brothel without paying.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sounds of the trio having fun made him wish this wasn't necessary. After all, he could be fucking the three if it weren't for needing to handle the next part. Looking down to Marcus, he finally smirked as his plan formed.

"Alright Marcus... I want you to get dressed, head to the front, and request Tammy send her bodyguard to help Wallis with a drunk. As soon as he goes, make some orders for our room. Drinks and music, a good hundred gold worth. Then when she goes off, you turn and walk out. You go to some inn and spend the night there... you skip out on the bill tonight. Got it?"

He didn't have to wait for confirmation, patting the mind-fucked drunk before turning and moving to collect some key toys. A cock binding for Byra's "clit" and a dildo for whoever might feel left out during the foursome that was coming. Maybe he'd bend over the bitch-boy while she plows one of the girls... but there was time to figure that out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Marcus nods his head and sloppily gets dressed. By the time he has everything back on his body, in on way or another, he is already staggering for the door. He pulls it open and steps out, closing it behind him. While Orval gathers up his toys for the coming foursome, the door opens and a dog-kin girl walks in with a tray of drinks and a fresh bottle in the center. "Sorry sir, but all our musicians are currently occupied. To make up for this inconvenience, please take this fresh bottle wine on the house!" She bows after putting the tray down on the coffee table and quickly leaves the room run more orders. 

Meanwhile in the bathroom is a lovely sight! All three Orval's girls have gotten into the tub. Belle is on the bottom, with Byra on top of her suckling from her breasts with a look of bliss on her face. Selena is at the back of the tub, sucking on Byra's modest clit-dick while toying with her balls. Most likely intentional, Selena and Byra's back sides are completely exposed and in easy position for Orval to take as he pleases.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sight of his girly minded cockmaid suckling the cowgirl he'd pumped full of cum moments ago was too great to risk ruining. Initially, that meant he held his cock to gently stroke away at the sight. He did take the time to retrieve a glass from the tray, swirling the drink within as he released his prick. He'd move to the bath and slip into the waters before encircling his free arm around Selena and pulling her back in his arms. The result led to his submerged length sliding between her ass as he pulled her to rest against him in the packed tub. He finally had Selena in his grasps... and his attention went directly to her scaled neck, licking the strange but beautiful snake-kin and holding the drink before her.

"Lwah~... I think you could use a drink too... forget about Marcus, relax. Maybe give Byra that tail of yours... and see if you can work out your fun before we even get to the best parts of the night..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena, the lamia of the brothel. At full height she is just over six feet tall. from the hips down she is all snake, with gorgeous scales all the way down. her scales are brown and black in the pattern of a ball python. From the hips up she has human features, with arms, hands, C cup breasts, slited blue eyes and black hair. Her upper half is a mix of fair skin and scales. Around her lower back, under her breasts, down her arms from the elbow down and around her neck is lined with the scales as well. Over all she is a stunning sight to behold.

"Oh! Don't mind if I do!" She wiggles her hips against Orval's cock, brushing his tip to brush against her anus several times but never sliding it in. In the mean time her tail rises from the water and coils around Byra's clit cock making the butt slut groan as her clit is teased, squeezed and stroked in a way never before experienced. "I love what you have done with Byra! She was so stuffy before, but here she is now flaunting that ass, sucking on Belle's breasts while I squeeze that cock clit. A huge improvement!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The tense rubbing against Selena's backdoor was almost too much, his eyes lustily watching her tease and masturbate the bitch boy's pleasure stick. He sipped the glass with the drink at the compliment on his work, but he couldn't imagine how upset she'd be once she found out what he'd done tonight. She was going to be his, after all. Bringing the glass to her lips, his free hand groped one of her fine tits and pull back to dodge the teasing butt.

"Drink up... maybe I can do the same to you. I'm not looking to wipe out my species by breeding with you, though... so maybe I train the same hole. If I made Byra so eager, just imagine how you could be... of course, I could just give Belle all my attention. You three will be bow-legged come tomorrow morning..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena giggles as she gently takes the hand holding the glass and takes a modest drink of the fine liquid inside. Her tail moves faster on Byra's clit cock, making it throb and leak pre into the bathwater. Belle's pleasure is building again as she holds the back of Byra's head, making sure that the bitch boy can't pull away even if he wanted to. Her other hand dives between her legs as she starts fingering herself and moaning lightly. 

Gently pushing his hand away, Selena turns her top half around so she is face to face with Orval, her pert nipples already hard with arousal. With a smile on her face she reaches into the water and grabs Orval's cock, gripping it firmly and stroking it up and down. "I think the drooling cum slut act is best on Byra. Even if you tried I don't think you can break me like that in a single night mister Orval." She licks her lips and moves her hand faster. "Though I have to say, you do have a tasty looking cock. I can see how you broke her to easily!" 

She keeps on stroking his dick with her talented hands before she begins to feel a little left out. Not asking for permission she lines his cock up with her pussy and quickly sits on it, sliding Orval straight up to the hilt inside of her amazingly tight vagina. Her muscle control isn't anywhere near Belle's but just as promised, she can move those hips! She switching from bouncing up and down to moving side to side so fluidly it is like she is made of water.

While she certainly feels amazing...it is obvious she holds herself with some fairly high esteem. She won't be so easily broken as Byra. As for Belle, she seems rather neutral and hasn't really spoken up about herself or her views, could mean she will be easy but one should always be careful with wild cards.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Getting a brief handjob had left him more than looking forward to his next fuck-session. Breaking someone with such strong will was far from his goals. Conquering the cunt he get pulled into was far more important. He dropped the glass into the water from just how sudden the tight hole embraced him. His hands moved to immediately grab her nice rear and even slipped a finger into her backdoor to reign in her movements.

"F-fuck, not so fast! You're still my whore tonight! Ngh! Plug Byra's ass now... so whenever I thrust up into you, your tail gives her some backdoor stimulation. This bath is going to be dirty and full of gum before we're done!"

Wrestling the snake-kin, he had to hope he could pin her in the bath to get his dominance assured. If she controlled him so much already, then she likely wouldn't be even remotely loyal if he bought her!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena gasps as his finger slips into her ass which causes her to momentarily loose focus so when Orval rolls them over she is easily tucked under him. Pinned under Orval there is little she can do other than accept the pounding he is giving to her...not that she is complaining. Following his orders, Selena lets go of Byra's clit, soaks her tail in the water again and quickly uses the first four or five inches to plug Byra's rear. The poor butt slutt was completely caught off guard and when she went to gasp, just ended up choking on milk. Belle quickly helps her recover though, and soon she is suckling from the other tit that has been sadly neglected this entire time.

"Oh! You..mmm...sure know what you want mister!" She smiles up at him and wraps her arms around his back. "Alright big boy, show me what you can do!" Her walls tighten around his cock making her feel like a glove to him. She bucks her hips up to meet his thruts, a grin on her face as she fights for the lead. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval can't help but love the sexual aggression being met so equally. Even with Selena's efforts to tailfuck Byra, she was matching his beat. She'd have him moaning and smacking their stomachs together in the lewd snake rut. The finger on her backdoor curled and probed, but it was far from his priority as his lengthy and sensitive cock used her love-tunnel so thoroughly.

"I'm glad I g-got that meal... means I got plenty of-ungh~... cum and stamina to show you a great time!"

Moving a hand to one of her tits, the man focused on the same part Byra was enjoying. He clasped a hold on one of the girl's nipples and pulled, simultaneously groping and shoving the finger deeper into her ass. He could give a tug during the fuck to excite the woman with a mix of pain and pleasure... but he needed to silence her. His mouth met hers as he thrusted resoundingly harder with his mix of fun teasing and rutting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The mix of pain and pleasure bombards the lamai girl like nothing she has felt before. Her pussy clamps down on Orval's cock like a vice, near painful amounts of hot pressure, as her body reacts to four different forms of stimuli at once. Sadly for Byra, his means her tail shoots forward in an extra hard thrust, slamming more than her fair share of tail straight up the traps ass. To make matters slightly worse, she didn't seem to notice Byra's plight and continues her tail fucking motions despite how much she was stretching out her ass. Selena struggles to keep up with Orval, but he has her in every way while all she has is his cock. She tries to use muscle control to match his tempo but she lacks Belle's level of skill and only really succeeds in pleasuring both of them equally. As she is about to give up, one last idea takes hold in her mind and her long snake tongue slithers into Orvals mouth, wrapping around his tongue a few times before it gently tugs on it in the strangest french kiss he has ever felt.

Meanwhile, Belle is beyond horny and needing a good dick. She rests her hand on Brya's lower back and pushes down, forcing the girly boy down and his member quickly slides into her excited cunt where her muscle control works wonders for both of them. Brya squeals in bliss as she is used by everyone as a fuck toy and quickly cums inside the cow-kin while still downing her milk rapidly.