A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval was more than happy to comply. Lifting and bringing her down hard but slow, his cock speared her clingy and nice backdoor with growing force. He wasn't agitating the wound thankfully, which only made him more bold. Lifting her shirt and bra off and over her head, he'd toss them into the booth and grab hold of her tits. Squeezing and milking them, he rose up and they pushed the table forward before she was bent over it. Standing and rutting her from behind, Orval knew he was getting closer to making her look pregnant, too.

"By Alrune, I'm going to let the whole town know how much I love you! T-Try to endure a few moments longer!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sudden rapid change of pace drew a lot of attention. The entire bar is either watching them directly or trying to be sneaky about it by looking over their menus. the waiter from before scurries into the back, a blush on his face and worried looking eyes. None of this mattered to Belle as her shirt and bra were tossed aside and she was bent over the table to be given a thorough rutting. With her pants and panties around her ankles she is for all intense and purposes, completely naked in public now and that seems to drive her to even greater heights of pleasure. Her ass squeezes and clings to his cock as he pushes in and pulls out of her hot anus. Her moans turn to moos as her milk gushes out and soaks the table she is laying over. Her pussy squeezes at a cock that simpl is not there, leaking juices onto the floor.

"Yes! Thank you Orval! I love your cock! It feels so good in my ass! Fill me up, show this place how virile you are! Ladies will throw themselves at you for a chance at this dick!" Belle's switch has been flipped, that much is obvious now.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Both hands squeezed the milk-oozing tits one final time before they released her and moved to take hold of her nicely-shaped wide hips. He didn't care much for the women, or even guys, in town wanting a turn on his cock right now. At this very moment, his only goal was to fuck the hell out of her. And each lewd smack of their hips as he took full advantage of her backdoor drew more eyes to the now-panting Orval. His back was a bit agitated now that he was throwing his hips forward so strongly, but the lust was stronger than his common sense.

"I think I might prefer your cunt, but this is a nice feeling!"

Giving her a spank that would cut across the no-doubt silent inn, he'd lean over her and change from ass-smashing lengthy thrusts to short and deep ones. The grip shifted to her hands, wrapping around them and holding them against the table as he began the final stretch. That is, before he began practically hopping off the ground and shaking the table with much harder thrust. His cock throbbed and ached, his balls preparing to fill her backdoor, and with all but a moment he was effectively resting his face against her back as he shoved himself in to the base, moaning as cum surged forward. Pinned as she was, there was no way she was going to bloat. This was about to make a terrible mess of their spot!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle moaned in bliss and orgasm as she fell his hot cum surge into her ass, copious amounts of girl gum squirting from her pussy and soaking into their seat. Orval's cum pours into her ass, up into her stomach where it fills up quickly...but she was pinned to the table, there was no room to grow! With a dangerous feeling the cum began to flow back before violently spraying out between their locked bodies! It oozes onto the floor, the seat, Orval's legs, Belle's pants...anything and everything in range is being splattered with Orval's massive load. 

Various patrons of the inn have their respective genitals out and are masturbating to the side of so much cum, making their own messes on their own tables. By the time Orval is done, a human man in a nice suit is standing at their table.

"I'm sorry sir, but the inn is not a brothel. Please either go to your room before you continue, or leave the inn."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While the man had come to ruin their fun, he was too late. With his load delivered, Orval slowly withdrew from Belle and fell back, pulling his cum-soaked pants up before looking to the new arrival with a chuckle.

"No worries... we're nice and done."

Spanking his exposed lover's ass, he'd tug her pants up without taking any sort of time to really let her leak. He'd grab her shirt and get to his feet a few moments later, Orval helping Belle up and off from the table before wrapping the arm around her waist. It'd leave her tits on display, but Orval didn't mind. The manager, or whoever this man was, had to still handle all the various people who had decided to jerk off and dirty the place up further. He'd wink to anyone cute he'd see on the way, but his arm around Belle's waist kept her nice and close as he led them off and to their room. He'd only offer her the rest of her clothes once they had passed beyond the human.

"I think we might ask your brother and Felicia to join us when we get back to the room... but think you can handle riding me? I could certainly relax after that... unless you're not fit to keep going with how much cum I pushed in you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle didn't take her clothes back as they walked away, she just lets her breats hang free and bounce with every step. With an arm around Orval's shoulders she walked him back up and into the room where Grunder was relaxing on his back with Felicia on his chest.

"I can go for another round master, while my belly is full of your seed, the majority of your load was pushed out of me due to the table. though it seems Felicia and Grunder are out of steam for now."

Grunder waves his hand dismissively while his other rests on Felicia's back. "Don't mind us, go about your business freely. We will be ready for more in a little while."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Back in the room, he shut the door and stripped while Grunder waved them away. Whether or not the two of them were going to join didn't matter, his bandage-wrapped chest pushing against Belle from behind as he pulled over over and across the room to fall into a chair. He tugged her pants down, ignoring the cum that met him almost immediately as he aligned with her cunt. And, as fast as she was pulled over and quickly had her pants tugged down, he pulled her into his lap and onto his cock. Both hands moved to support her large teats, groping them and playing with them as he held her against him and kept fully buried in an all-too-familiar hole.

"Let's not mind them.. and it's Orval, not master. I told you... right now, the only one I want to be with is you, Belle... and i want it to be with the one I love so much, slave or not. Pull those pants off and face me... I want to really do this like lovers."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle groans as she is once again impaled on Orval's familiar cock. She flicks off every last piece of clothing on both their bodies before she starts grinding her hips against him.

"Orval...sorry, it is force of habit now. I love how you feel inside of me Orval. So thick and long, hitting all the right places." She lets out a cute moo moan.

Slowly she shifts from grinding her hips to bouncing on his cock, lifting herself up and letting gravity pull her back down with a light slap. her tits bounce and jiggle with every motion, leaking milk onto Orval's body in large gouts. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval couldn't exactly get mad at his lover, his hands moving to her lovely hips as he moaned under her attention. The milk leaking on him was enough to at least inspire him to take one of her bouncing knockers into his mouth, gently latching onto it and drinking from it as he planned to endure her attention. More and more he found himself enjoying the prospect of both Byra and Belle as his wives, both of their skills and attention to their loving him both physically and spiritually were excelling any relationship he had before all of this.

"Mmmf~... fwuah~... don't worry, Belle. I love having you in my lap like this. Whether I have you bent over with others watching or it's just us... all I want is to make sure I don't lose you. Even if it meant removing that collar... all I can do is love you and pray this doesn't fade."

Each slap of their bodies, followed by further suckling at her breast, was met as his hands moved to her ass and squeezed ever so slightly. Every part of Belle, he desired. She had appeared plain back then among a sea of women, but now he could pick her out from triplets if she had them. This was the cow-kin he had intended to give his child... and she had stolen her master's heart in many ways that Byra had. Pulling her up against him, his eyes fixed on hers from his position at her breast, trying to make it clear he wanted her to drop down harder and keep their forms pressed against one another.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle was in bliss once again as she stuffed her beloveds cock in and out of her pussy over and over again. Feeling his soft lips suckling from her breast earned a new mooing moan as she shuddered in pleasure. Her hand went to the back of his head to hold him against her teat, not wanting him to back away again.

"No Orval...leave the collar. I like the feeling... ah... of being owned by you. It screams to the world that I am taken, and I love that. You won't lose me dear... I am not going anywhere."

She pushes forward so their bodies are connected as much as physically possible from this pose. her starts dropping down harder, really making their flesh ring out with each slap. Orval is treated to a small flood of her warm and sweet milk as it pours into his mouth. her pussy is tightening around him more and more as her arousal builds inside of her, really squeezing his cock for all it is worth. She keeps her arms wrapped around him, her legs nice and close as she embraces the man she loves.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The hand on his head wasn't expected, but there wasn't any force around that was removing him now. Suckling and drawing out more of the sweet milk, she'd feel his hands spank her and assist in her fucking by pushing her down. Each hilting drop caused his dick to quiver within the tight vice of her body. Despite her size, making things not traditional, he wasn't going to shy away from fucking the larger woman thoroughly. One of the hands on her rump slipped down and fingered at her backdoor while the other moved up and supported her back. The feeling of her cum-stuffed backdoor wasn't going to make him shy away from driving it in knuckle deep, quickly adding another finger and pushing in and out in harmony with their rut.

"Mmmf~!"

The tightness around her nipple grew, his mouth unlatching to practically gently gnaw at her boob while his tongue played with the leaking nipple. Her skin, her body, all of it was driving him wilder than normal and it was showing. Even as his cock was nearing another orgasm, his body seemed to plan to abuse its increased stamina by fucking her through the vaginal-filling. Grunder and Felicia had been rutting while they were gone, but he planned to put their session to shame. Not to degrade either of them, but to make it clear exactly how little he minded for other's thoughts. An intimate moment like this between his collared wife-to-be and him was something he was going to take advantage of entirely.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle was going wild at this point, moaning and mooing as Orval slammed into her pussy every time she came down. Her grip on the back of his head fell away as she gripped the chair to control her movements a bit more. Feeling his fingers push into her cum stuffed ass was the final ticket before she hit orgasm, creaming over his cock, thighs and the chair they sat on until they were soaked. Even as she came her hips did not stop moving, set to auto pilot as she greedily desire more of his fat cock inside her body.

"Yes! Fuck me Orval! It feels so good! My womb needs your cum again! Give me another child some how, I don't care how!"

Both of her tits were leaking large streams of milk down her body and onto Orval. Her still sensitive pussy was milking and tugging his cock, eager for his cum. She has never stopped moving, her hips crashing down onto Orval's even as her eyes roll up from the pleasure over load. Orval is her entire world right now as he is in her, on her and all around her! Even his scent is enough to spur her onward toward orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
If there was a way to knock her up again, that's precisely what he would do for her. The fact she was still riding him through her orgasm and in turn squeezing him with her orgasmic shifts was almost too much. Finally releasing her nipple with his thirst quenched, he let out a loud moan in tune with one of her many. Cum pumped into her, his arm on her back pulling her nice and tight around him as he buried his face in her cleavage. The fingers in her backdoor shoved nice and deep and practically helped ensure she stay nice and still as he pumped the large load into her expecting cunt. Her stomach would bloat, but with how close they were it was yet another disaster waiting to happen.

"Fucking take it, yeeeeees~! I love you, Belle! Alrune be praised for letting me be so lucky to get you!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
When she feels his cock throb and the cum rush into her greedy womb and pussy, her mind finally snaps. Belle's tongue hangs out of her mouth, her eyes roll up in her head and she clings to Orval for dear life. Her stomach slowly swells out as Orval pumps his massive load inside of her, but it soon gets stuck on Orval and can grow no longer so the cum instead is forced back out after she has a small chub, large spurts of Orval's cum soaking into the chair, onto Orval himself and then splattering onto the floor. Belle doesn't move other than twitching and moaning as her body and mind are washed away in an ocean of pure bliss and pleasure.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her writhing atop him, Orval can only let out a nice sigh. They were feeling and becoming dirtier by the moment, but it didn't bug him. But his blissed out lover wasn't getting a break. A smack to her ass was all she'd get before he hefted her ass up grabbed her hips. Up and down, they'd begin fucking nice and loudly.

"No resting yet! You have my full attention!"

--------------------------------

He'd collapse atop Belle a few hours later, the sheer mess of their fluids and her belly more than enough to make it clear she'd done the impossible and exhausted his load. The furniture in the room was practically coated white. Grunder and Felicia couldn't match them if they'd tried. Orval slipped up to kiss Belle, keeping her locked in the make-out session briefly before rolling off and beside her. The lizards had been put in the bathroom, thankfully away from the rutting.

"B-by A-Alrune... that... really did it. I-I need to do that more often..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle weakly returns the kiss. Not a single part of her body is not covered in cum, it is in her hair, on her skin, inside of every hole...her entier world is nothing but come right now. Grunder and Felicia had started rutting again after watching Orval and Belle go at it for so long. Needless to say the entire room was a mess of cum and sweat, but the four people inside of it are rather satisfied with their actions. There is no question about it, Felicia is pregnant with Grunder's child and if Belle could get pregnant twice, she would be. 

"Can't....feet...my legs. All I see... is cum."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Beside her, Orval could only chuckle.

"You don't need to feel them. Your body... is fully blissed out."

Sitting up, he'd look to where the other two were. With Belle fully sated, maybe it would be a good time to have some passing fun. Fingering both of them was one option... but another struck him as he spoke up.

"You two mind helping clean us off? The others will be back soon... we should at least see that Belle can see..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder and Felicia both nod and get up. After carefully getting into the bathroom without the lizards getting out, they grab every towel they can before starting to clean up the room and Belle.

"Your production is rather scary master...I had no idea anyone could cum that much!"

"Orval is full of random surprises...some worse than others."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I might reduce the loads... having a stamina this big tends to cause a huge mess..."

He'd sit up, watching both slaves passingly. Legs shaky, he'd get up and take a moment to ensure his exhausted body could stay standing. Belle was likely to be gaping a while, but a bigger concern at this point was them being kicked out if they came back. At this point, the town would know of him and his harem, not to mention practically destroying a room in a sea of spunk twice.

"I hope the others come back and don't want more, though. If Byra wants to fuck, I might be unable to walk come morning... Eleanor is expecting us and she'll laugh her ass off when she sees me too sore to even move..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle sighs and sits up. "I am sure she will settle for just sucking you off."

The two clean quickly and soon the room is spunk free but reeks of sex...and the towels are ruined.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Walking over and flopping into a cleaned but stinking chair, he'd chuckle. Getting Byra to settle was impossible, just like not really fucking Belle into such a mess. Resting back, he'd smile at the cow-kin.

"You sure you're good to sit up so soon? You might force some of that cum out and make a mess again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly gets to her hooves and holds her gravid cum belly. "Yea, I will be in the restroom for a few minutes. Excuse me." She goes behind the bathroom door after shooing the four rambunctious lizards out.

A minute after the door clicks, the front door open and the other steps inside. They all have smiles on their faces that turn into grins when they get a wiff of the room. However, any snide remarks are drowned out by Selena who squeals and slithers over to the lizards, picking up two and hugging them.

"Oh my goodness! They are so cute! Look at these little guys!"

The others just come inside and make themselves comfortable on anywhere that isn't a cum dump right now.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Everyone returning with smiles was at least a good thing. Selena hasn't failed to deliver on a good time. With Belle cleaning up, it gave him time to watch over the group before setting his eyes on Narmin. The fine-rumped smith was trying to find a seat, leading to Orval getting a great and devious plan. Taking him by the wrist, he'd drag the dog-kin into the chair and quickly into his lap. Not ready to go, his hands tugged Narmin's pants down and took a nice double handful.

"So," he said while pulling Narmin against him and squeezing the plush ass powerfully, "Did all of you have fun today? Belle and our room should attest to how we spent most of our time after getting these lizards."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmin is caught off guard as Orval pulls him over to his chair. With his pants down he was expecting a cock to quickly find its way between his cheeks, but feeling just groping hands brings a smile to his face as he pushes his rear into Orval a bit more, his own cock rising to full mast.

"Oh it was so much fun! We went to the Grand Chapel of Alrune! Then we browsed the shops and looked at the farms before going to view the statue of Alrune herself!"

Matilda chuckles. "Yea, little miss snake butt here dragged us all over town going a mile a minute. i am surprised her voice still works."

Byra gives Narmin and jealous look "Yes, we got to explore the town and see some of the big name places."

"I bumped into my shitty old boss at the tailor store! he came running over all angry about me leaving and the store being looted...so I just showed him my collar and walked off. It was satisfying!"

"We checked my old job too...I was already replaced with not much fuss it seems. A little disappointing to be honest."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Don't worry Vivian, it's their loss. A beauty like you shouldn't be so quickly replaced."

While he was hard enough to fuck the nice-assed Narmin, even the dog-kin seemed happy to just get his shapely rear played with. Byra's jealous gaze was equally fun to see, groping harder and massaging the posterior. As nice as it felt, he'd turn Narmin to face him and tug the boy entirely into his lap. One hand took the tail to keep him still and holding Orval, the free hand sliding down to finger the smith's backdoor.

"I really do have such an amusing bunch. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. I want everyone to rest up, though. I might finger and play with Narmin for a while, but no sex tonight for me. I want everyone to be rested, understood?"

Shoving a finger nice and deep, he'd prod the prostate of the male, not minding as their cocks pushed against one another. Nude as he was, he was more focused on eliciting moans and finding just how to abuse the sensitive hole and start training it into a nice boycunt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Everyone starts cleaning up the room again, trying to make enough dry spaces to sleep. It takes a little while but soon the bed is dry enough to sleep on and a few cushions have been set out for everyone else who can't fit on the bed. Soon enough everyone is laying down to get some rest, Selena is surrounded by the four lizards who have taken up refuge in her coiled tail.

This leaves Orval alone with Narmin, the horny dog kin resting in Orval's lap, their cocks pushes against each other while Orval fingers his tight back door. It was not boy pussy, not yet, but was on its way to being one as Narmin moaned and gasped as pleasure bombareded his body.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With everyone calming and settling down, he was at least enjoying his time with an eager dog-kin. The hand on his tail biked his ass slightly higher as a second finger slid in to barrage the prostate.

"This hole really will be fun. I think I might let you sleep with me inside you. Mold it slightly to my shape. You've certainly grown more sensitive back here since we dragged you off the forge and fucked you..."

A third finger pushed and dug its way in as he finally released the tail. It was slow but intense as the trio of digits worked in and out. The hand that was now free moved to Narmin's flat chest to pinch and play with the small thing. Right now, he wanted to test just what Armin took and wanted. This was going to likely be the memories he'd enjoy... and after the scare with Belle, he wanted to keep things intimate and close with all his slaves.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmin gasps and moans as three fingers find their way into his soft ass and push against his prostate. His hands come up and out to hold onto Orval's shoulders, shuddering at the promises to mold his ass into a boy pussy to be used.

"I admit... I miss forging already. But this group... haaa... and you are so much more fun. I'm not alone... any more and that... really means a lot to me. Maybe it is just the path of least resistance.... bu I think I am happier as your slave than alone in the landing."

The clingy dog kin leans forward and pushes his chest into Orval which also pushes his ass out a bit more, giving ORval more room to work with. The now free fluffy husky tail starts to wag as he hugs Orval, resting his chin on his shouler.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With how close Narmin was pulling to him, his hand was forced off the dog-kin's nipple. That didn't mean he didn't find a use for it, though, as the hand moved to grope one side of the ass while focusing his fingers into the needy hole. He had a boy who felt so alone that he was more than willing to let his new master finger him and ignore his cock almost entirely. Kissing his cuddling slave's neck, he'd watch the tail as he squeezed and began prying a fourth finger. At this point, it was enough to imitate his cock.

"Once we get back, I'll occasionally let you help Matilda out. In the mean-time, I want you to focus on staying tight and enjoying this. Right now, I'm glad to help you explore how this feels. You've got an ass that some women would kill for..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmin clenches up when he feels the fourth finger push into his ass and a low moan escapes his throat as Orval starts to move all of them in sync with each other. His tail wags at a steady pace and he hugs onto Orval firmly but gently. The kisses to his neck earn adorable noises from his doggy lover and Orval can tell that he is trying his best to try and keep his ass nice and tight for Orval to play with.

"Is my butt that nice master? I am so happy you like it. You don't have to tell me to enjoy this, i already am. Your body is so warm and comforting...I could stay like this forever and never get bored."