A Femboy To The Past [dracomic]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The hand on the half-demon's leg gives him a front row seat as the male's dick hardened. It would take little to nothing for him to bend and permanently hate-fuck Naek into a girl... but he simply smiled for now.

"In your country, yes. Slavery existed in my homeland... demon's and humans could do so as well, but not a race from afar. So why can't I enslave this woman to be my cocksleeve? The father was taken despite my idea to leave him. Unlike her, who can be my cumdump so you guys don't have to, he had no purpose beyond you thinking those girls want their old man here. They watched him keep their mother in bondage and tortured... its bound to cause a fight when their mother finally gets tired of him."

The statement done, Bronzt peeled his clothing off to reveal his now fully erect monstercock.

"Now... I plan to fuck my cumdump. Unless you want to be her replacement, then don't worry about it. We have to stay here... which means getting used to the culture. We have no idea when we can go back, if at all. So live a little. Hell, I bet their mother would ride you... those two could become good wives, too."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek could not hide his blush this time as BRonzt cock hardened right before him making the elf pulls his hand away in embarrassment .

But what Bronzt said was actually true ... he sigh this was a hell lot of confusing ... he would need more time to think, Naek shake his head and remembered there was something else he wanted to 'talk' with Bronzt ... with a dry swallow he ask

"Actually Bronzt ... would you mind if i joined? i mean without me getting fucked this time"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Using my cocksleeve after getting onto me? Heh... I should fuck your ass just because of that. But you can use her mouth."

He'd smack the woman's ass as he rose up, starting to finger her cunt. The others were walking to their bedding now, the mother not batting an eye at the bound and gagged woman struggling beneath the half-demon. It seemed being a slave had made her not care that he existed, unlike the nervous form of Sil as she watched Bronzt force his cock into the woman and go back to rutting. Dia was watching the dominant act with her own mix of arousal, crossing her legs to hide the wet stain no doubt. The twins were uncertain, Alana grumbling and trying to focus on preparing sleeping mats while her more shy sister simply stared. Both were virgins, but it seemed the girl in green was the more curious about sex. She had licked Naek's cock to try and prepare him for penetrating her sister, after all...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"hum ... Actually, i didn't mean join on her " he blushes and walks over to Bronzt's side and softly whispers into the demon's ear "i meant to join on you"

The elf wraps his arms around Bronzt's broad chest, the tips of his fingers slowly trail over the defined musculature of the tower of a man that was his friend while he fucks the woman into a proper cocksleeve.

"would that be ok?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Letting you fuck me? No way. I don't take it, Naek... but if you want me to kiss a pretty elf like you or make you cum with your ass? Then just be a good boy... I can make my lovers enjoy it without fucking them."

The demon wrapped one arm around Naek, a large hand grabbing his ass to pull the elf up against his side. He'd feel a finger brush his hole, reminding him of how his ass was broken by the cock he now saw stretching the woman. Surely letting Bronzt finger him wouldn't hurt, his body said, desiring to be fucked. He was in control of his body regardless, but his teasing was making Naek feel like a giddy and hopeful slut. Who could say what would happen if he got caught up in the moment and started to pin and fuck Naek?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek gasp as his large ass is grabbed and played with and while it was certainly pleasant and Naek would not mind a bit of fingering there was still something he wished to do ... that he needed to know

"come on Bronzt ,at least let me play with you while you fuck her, it will be good I promise" his hands trail downwards towards the demon's cock and his ass giving it a soft squeeze and the former a stroke at the base, The elf lay heated kisses on Bronzn'ts chest trying to get him to comply "i am not going to fuck you ... i just want to make you feel good without having your cock inside of me ..."

He bite his lips looking down as the woman get pounded vigorously probably just like how he was getting fucked.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Bronzt tended a bit at the hand on his ass, the halfbreed only relaxing at the kissing to his form. His cock was base-deep and keeping the woman down. Naek felt empty just from the sight, the man working his finger to push and bump his prostate.

"I don't need you behind me to make me feel good... let me show you..."

He'd feel Bronzt nip at one of his ears before heft him up and into a kiss. He could taste the male's spicy home-region upbringing as a tongue pushed into his mouth, forcing him close enough his dick pushed against the thrusting alpha male. The pressure of two fingers began working his ass and pushing the prostate, trying to drive him into a climax without using the monster cock. Dia was now watching and openly fingering herself a few feet away. The mother was laying down and sleeping, but her daughters were also watching him get his ass worked while their step mother screamed and moaned to the sounds of hard fucking. Sil wasn't watching, busy preparing the other girls a sleeping mat... but her stiff cock made it clear she was getting aroused...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"I-iI don't? ..." He blushes as he lifted up into a kiss with half-demon, he was filled with so much desire to surrender to this companion and take the place around his large wonderful cock, he even thought about pushing the woman aside to do it . The only thing stopping him at this point was that he knew he probably become Bronzt wife if he let happen again and possibly doom all of them to remain on this timeline ... he would just push those toughts aside till he found a way to go back and then he would either submit to Bronzt or most unlikely he would make Brzont submit to him .
One of his hand was still on his friend's butt and seemed insistent on keeping it there but it does not look like he would anything to it other than giving it some firm groping, his cock dribbling pre-cum into the defined abs of the demon and after a bit he finally pulls their lips apart a line of the mix of both their saliva still connected them "B-Bronzt , go easier on me" he moan as his ass was still being played with " i-i am still sore from before ... and i need to do other things today still ..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the request, the male could only smirk and push his fingers into the lovely ass and make eye contact.

"Then maybe you should get to them... or are you hoping you'll become a bitch?"

He'd feel empty as the fingers withdrew, squeezing the ass as he thrusted base deep into the woman. Bronzt met his gaze, licking his cheek and speaking aggressively with a low growl.

"Tonight, you're sucking my cock... I won't break you until you beg to be my wife."

And with that, the elf was gently pushed away. Seems he'd not be getting to have fun without offering his masculinity... the sooner he found a way to ensure that cock didn't break him, the better. But he wasn't alone long, the sound of Dia shifting up behind him giving him little warning as she hugged and pulled him against her bare form.

"Y-you can dominate me like her, r-right? I bet Sil would want y-you too... maybe you could have us treat you like th-that blockhead... a s-stud who owns us~...?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek felt so empty, the teasing from Bronzt , the temptation of becoming his wife ... could he really trust himself to stop with allowing the Demon to fuck him once more? ...
But then he became calmer with his friend's hug, that prevented him from utterly losing himself, a help he desperately needed. He would take a deep breath then turn around to hug Dia back, kiss her cheek take him the opportunity to whisper an almost inaudible "thanks" into her ear before leaning back smiling to her. Naek still needed to find a way to ensure Bronzt wouldn't break him, perhaps Dia proposition was just what he needed if he could show he could be just a dominant as the demon or perhaps, even more, he could gain some sort of control over the situation.
"Of coursI i can Dia" he rubbed his friend's cheek with one hand and slapped her ass with the other "and i already own you in case you forgot" he looks at her stomach reminding her he did cum inside of her with the intention of impregnating her "but i will use you a bit more as reward for being such a good slut" he leans kissing her deeply and whispers as he pull their lips apart " and a good friend, but for now, lets give the big guy something to dream about tonight shall we? get on all fours and face him like the good obedient slave that you are" he gives her rump another slap and let go of her to let her get into position while that he looked at Sil , his poor wife that wasn't receiving much attention.
"Sil~ can you come here and help me? your sexy husband wants to play with your sexy ass "he winks to her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia gasped and moaned through the kissing and spanks, moving closer to present her ass while grabbing Bronzt and his slut for balance. She'd be able to help the brute as she was dominated, waving her bare and sealed cunt teasingly. Dia had a warm and tight hole for him to cum inside and ensure her pregnancy.

Sil needed only a moment to strip before she was there, her soft and small prick resting against him as she pushed against him to lock their lips. Her body might have been male, but her tongue teased and guided him like any slut. A hand moved to grab his shaft, stroking him briefly before breaking the kiss.

"My lover... can't you cum inside me? She's not worth your seed... s-she's your slave, isn't she?"

Through this, the mother and her daughters were moving around. The twins were stripping, both blushing as the elf mother smiled and dragged them both down. A casual act of motherly incest, likely to help them deal with the sex... but it gave him a great way to check out their tight virgin holes and the lewd holes of their mother. Cumming inside all three could secure his harem and bloodline...but there was little way he could fight off Sil or the wet cunt pushing his cock eagerly. Dia wanted his cum and domination, Sil wanted his cum and affection... so maybe the trio wanted his cum as long as they weren't split up. But it'd put his back to Bronzt... who could end up fucking him for fun!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek gave a quick glance at the mother and her daughters, while he certainly wished to take them as well, it would be better to let them get more used to him before he did anything, they just got here, after all. He also had another plan in mind and was going to put it in motion.
He chuckles petting Sil's head "She is my slave and my friend Sil ,i assure you she is worth it and ..." he steps back from Dia but not before giving a nice grope at her butt to assure her she was still going to be dominated, he gently grab Sil and turn her around to be in the position he was just in with the girly elf's soft cock just rubbing against Dia's cunt and Naek's own grinding between Sil's buttcheeks "I think she is just the solution we need to have kids" he smiles and kisses the other elf's neck showing his affection his hand move to gently stroke her small cock trying to get it to become hard "if we both cum inside of her she will become the surrogate mother of our children, wouldn't that be great?" he asked waiting for his wife's answer while gently probing her tight pucker with his rod.
If Sil agree he would be capable of giving the two of them just what they wanted and he would get to show his dominant side to everyone.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sil was blushing when she was put between the pair, Dia smiling as she pushed her ass and cumt against Sil's cute package. The stroking was causing her prick to stiffen slightly, her hole almost trying to suck him in as Naek brushed the hole with the cock. She reached an arm back to cradle him, thrusting gently into his hand as she panted.

"I-if... we both cum? B-but... I... my hole is all I can... g-get off with... ngh~... c-can't you just have sex with me?"

Each time she pushed back, he'd feel the smaller cock stiffen. If he simply pushed Sil down, he could likely fuck her to being erection. She may not do well being made his submissive bitch, but her hole was lustful and it was the guaranteed way to get her hard enough to fuck the eager Dia.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He expected as much from Sil only being capable of getting off with her ass "it is ok Sil ,I know" He gently kisses her neck then whisper softly into her ear "i am going to make love to you while you fuck Dia, after i cum inside you and you cummed inside of her then i switch places with you" he grind his chest on Sil's back "it will be fun i promise ,here let me get you hard to fuck Dia" he stroked his wife's cute cock while his own slowly pushed its way into her backdoor till every inch was buried inside "there you go, such a great wife i got" Neak smiles, he had certainly taken a liking to this girly elf and seemed quite keen on keeping her as his wife "when you are ready just put it inside Dia's pussy" he wait patiently for Sil while continue to try getting her hard.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sil panted and grunted at his sinking cock, her butthole squeezing lovingly as her cock stiffened. Dia flushed red in need at the four inch shaft, smiling as Sil leaned over her back and wrapped arms around to clutch her chest. The fem-elf wagged her ass to stimulate and coax Naek and grind around in the cunt.

"G-gooo~... th-this... feels... weird~..."

Dia was smirking back, seeming ready for the plowing... and based on her face Sil was hopeful but unsure of her likely first time being able to use her natural cock. Naek was going to likely need to either ram Sil hard enough to make her cock work again or go soft enough that he'll need to satisfy Dia further... but they were ready for a clingy threesome.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He pushes his hip forward to keep the three of them nicely close together "don't worry Sil ,it will feel great in just a moment "he turns to Dia "Dia clench ext tightly around Sil " he said in a commanding tone nad give a nice slap at her butt, he would thrust hard into Sil's lovely pucker so even Dia would feel it while trying to 'push' the elf's small cock to work, fucking them both while looking at Bronzt and giving a teasing wink to the giant demon to make sure he would not look away from the show .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
To his likely desired hopes, Bronzt was watching as Dia gasped and clenched Sil, the elf the first to moan as the smack-smack of their unique position filled the air that was polluted by the half-demon's breeding-level domination nearby. Bronzt had no shame as he even turned his slut to lay facedown and fucked her closer and closer... until Naek was fucking the pair atop her back. Dia was resting near the poor woman's cherry red ass, gasping at the now-close stretching sex. Sil could only tighten and remain silent in her mixed state. Bronzt smiled down to Naek, reaching out to smack the elf-in-the-middle's ass with a smirk.

"This one is your wife? Why aren't you fucking her from atop her back? Pound her until she has a gaping asshole. Just like back home, slutboys and their buttcunts need to be dominated! Dia is into it... so take advantage of your new time's spoils and teach her how to get off with your cock!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek frowns and gently rubs Sil's butt where the half demon smacked her "because i am not simply fucking her Bronzt , i making love to her " he trusts firmly against Sil's prostate but not enough it would overwhelm her and just let her get used to it at her own pace while his hands gently massaged her soft back, beside it is not like Neak could compete to Bronzt when it came to pure force, he would just win him over to a perhaps more gentler way.
"Just watch , you might just learn something" he smiled looking down at his wife while continuing with their lovemaking.