A Femboy To The Past [dracomic]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
In the world of Eldia, the many beings had established peace and prospered. The world was fairly advanced, magic applied to various tools to provide a higher state of living. But with the advancements that kept cities safe from rape-beasts, there was a history many seemed worthy to research. In the deserts of Elfos, a continent where elf kind founded one of its many kingdoms, one was researching this grand history. The sun was high, a tarp over a small ruins he'd unearthed. And as he'd unearth a neat chest, he'd feel a hand on his ass and a familiar voice.

"Elf teases," the figure squeezed the fuckworthy anal virgin as a powerful and dusky half-demon, half-human peered over his shoulder, "One day, I'll have you in a skirt and living with me. A mercenary could settle down and work an honest living with a virgin like you..."

The male had been trying to bend him over and fuck him much of the expedition, but he'd kept the site safe and was worth some sexual harassment. Especially thanks to his partner, a somewhat short human girl with messy hair and bandages for concealing her flat chest. Unlike the male who was huge and cut, she was lean and had pantaloons that accented her small ass slightly to be more appealing. An eyepatch hid one of her eyes, the green orb glaring at the lustful male's red eyes.

"Shut up, buzz cut. Let him work and you can get some desert slut to suck you off. Or I can spear you and make you wish it was a fat cock instead..."

These were his only aides in the search of the ruin... but they were dependable.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek was the name of the elf in question. He was quite tall like most elfs standing at 6' 1", he was also quite feminine even for an elf and had an extremely soft pale skin, he could easily be mistaken for a flat chested woman and his somewhat overly developed bubble-butt did not help either being most of the reason his current bodyguard would not leave him alone. On his head, he had long blond hair that gone up to just above his butt, the tip of his long elven ears peeking out of his hair, his eyes were of enticing bright blue.He wasn't particularly strong but was somewhat versed in magic , being capable of casting most simple ones, his best skill, however, was his vast knowledge of history and countless languages including some quite obscure ones. He currently was wearing a black uniform with the emblem of the organization he belonged to, tight brow pants, boots and a backpack with all the equipment he needed for his expedition.

While getting kinda of pissed of the man he remembers the reason for being in such place as he learned from some ancient text a confirmation of some ruins that may tell him more about an unknown civilization. Taking a deep breath and steeling his nerves and smiles to the woman glad she was at least nice to him "it shouldn't be much far now, he take a look at the map to confirm it " just around 5 more miles to the east " he points in the direction feeling excited they would find something as after all this was his passion maybe a bit too much, he raise his arm up into the air "you two ready for some adventure!?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The smaller woman, standing only around five feet tall, simply rolled her eyes and turned to take point.

"Yeah, yeah... just make sure Bronzt doesn't watch our asses the whole time we walk."

The large male, a good foot taller than Naek, simply squeezed the ass one more time before turning and moving to recover his massive sword, taking up a position to the side as he started to walk along as well.

"Well, Dia, maybe if you'd both just let a guy fuck you both into nice cock-sleeves we'd have no issues."

Despite the bickering, the pair ensured the walk wasn't too poor. As Naek walked, he'd feel his magic tugging to mind. The deserts of Eldos were definitely old, sometime packets of magical energy were stumbled on that reminded one of their spells. Light Orb and Mend, and the three basic elemental spells of Spark, Ember, and Chill. With a two-handed sword in the hands of their huge butt-obsessed brute and the spear slung across the shortstack gal's back, he had more than enough protection if he backed them up with the last four spells. The first, of course, was just what he needed for navigating dark ruins. And as they approached, the ruin coming into view, he'd see Dia look back with a raised brow.

"So, Naek... after you finish all this investigating, you think you'd settle down with a guy like Bronzt? Or maybe you want to be the one on top, mm~? You elf people are all so weird..."

"Don't be so racist. They're all beautiful sluts once you train them to your cock." The brute shifted to let his massive sword rest a bit lower on his shoulder, looking over to Naek. "I think she's just jealous because deep down she hopes some strong guy or herm'll push her down and fuck her full of kids. Humans always have that desire... that's what my mother told me. And considering she fucked my other mother, I think it's pretty accurate..."

"A succubus finds the worst of any species and makes them all out to be a slut... ugh. And you think I'm ignorant. No wonder this whole expedition you've been unable to get laid and keep hoping Naek or me will take pity on you..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He certainly agreed with Dia and planned to just walk behind him , his thoughts disrupted as Bronzt squeezed his ass for who knows how many times by now making him let out a cute yelp in surprise and step away from the large man
"stop doing that" he mumbles angrily as Bronzt.

During the walk he felt happy that he had the other two with him, he certainly would not be capable of reaching this place on his own, Die was extremely nice to him and probably was the only reason Bronzt did not fuck the elf yet , as for Bronzt ... while he certainly wished he would stop lusting after his body he understood it was because of his closed mind and his heritage and he did a pretty good job protecting him so far .

As the runis come into view he smiles brightly distracted by it he almost didn't hear Dia's question and before he notice the two were arguing , Naek sighs.

"ok you two stop we are close now " he said looking serious at both of them "as for your questions i am ok with being bottom but not with a guy like Brozt and i also like to top ... probably someone like Bronzt " he shows the man his tongue kinda of childish from a person who just asked for the other two to be serious but he wanted to give him some of his own medicine "also i think Dia a strong and independent woman so don't treat her like a 'slut' as you call" the sigh shaking his head,he was just making more distractions
"lets just go ok ? we will talk more about this later"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Pft... fine."

The big brute moved to pass DIA, the teasing rewarding Naek with quite the bulge. Like a foot-long bitch-breaker, if some nights of him fucking town whores was any sign! As the ruin came closer, Dia slowed and walked alongside the elf. The big halfbreed had no interest in the elf ruin, but she couldn't help but smile and move a hand to pat her elf friend's lower back.

"The big guy is going in first, but this is your find."

The man slipped down and through the doorway of what appeared to be a small mansion-like ancient building. It was partially buried, but it was clearly of ancient Elfos design. All his work had led him to this moment, one ruined as their friend called back.

"Get that elf ass in here! I'll fuck you over this-..."

The rude sexual comment abruptly ended, leaving Dia to roll her eyes. She started her way down a small dune toward the entrance as she spoke.

"I bet the clutz tripped. We should tie him up and leave him facedown and naked in the sand to teach him to stop hitting on cute guys and girls."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek was a bit taken bit surprise with Bronzt just walking it off and even more to the large bulge making Naek blush from how big it was .. he wondered what could have caused the arousal was just the teasing the the tought he gave of him topping Bronz ... He did not think much about it and just continue towards the Ruins his smile only growing wider.

He looked back to Dia "thanks ... this is really important for me" he blushed and continues going into the building , As the man calls he wondered what he found and calls for him "Bronzt ?" he sigh but chuckles hearing Dia's joke
"that is probably what happened this is a residence building i think there should be traps ... also i may take you up on pranking him a bit " he laughs and goes after Bronzt while calling once more "big guy? where are you ?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Pft... I bet he's hiding, hoping to pull you into the dark and fuck you. Bronzt, come out!"

Inside, the structure was far more simple. There wasn't any doors or side rooms... just a pedastal in the middle. Bronzt wasn't anywhere to be seen... which had her immediately curious as she walked over.

"Big brute... he can't be hiding anywhere... there's nowhere to hide! Bronzt, where-"

A flash of light filled the room, her words cut as there was no way for either to see. His senses flared greatly, overwhelming him and knocking him out with a rush of magic...

As Naek came to, he'd find himself in the same building... minus the sand and darkness. The complex was closed up, Bronzt bound and nude nearby. He was out cold, but his bumpy demon-dick was erect to the full foot long and a staggering three inches thick. Dia was spotted next, facedown and ass-up on his other side, her bare form showed off her tight, small ass and a nice puffy slit of a cunt and pucker. The both of them were nude... and so was Naek. But unlike them, he had an elf sucking him off. He wasn't bound like the other two, meaning he could fight back.., but the 5'7 elf with their blonde hair in a high ponytail was really trying to get him to bust a nut in their warm mouth. Their body was bare, their left ear carrying a cute gold ring that matched a gold stud on their tongue. But as they popped off, stroking the larger elf in place of the mouth, he'd see a cute four-inch long and inch-thick prick between his cocksucker's legs.

"It r-really worked... m-my very own Lord~... I'm the luckiest girl in all of Elfos. You must be eager to claim my asspussy and then fend to your other slaves... y-yes? As your wife, I understand you have needs... but please give me your cum and take my virginity first!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
he grumbled annoyed with Bronzt for not answering but seeing that there was no place for him to go, Naek got a bit worried "this doesn't look g-" and it most certainly didn't, the rush of energy knocking him out cold .
--------------------------------------
Naek grunt as he wakes after ... something he had no idea what it was perhaps if he was more versed in magic he would have an idea ... those were his thoughts before he opens his eyes, after he could only think HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? Bronzt and Dia were bound and nude , they received a treatment much different than him from this probably male elf ....that wanted to be Naek's wife? ... he did not sense hostility from 'girl' and the blowjob to his 7 inches long and 2 inches thick dick certainly got him more relaxed.

Naek Sit up looking at the Elfos as she supposedly calls herself "actually ... i need a moment before i claim you ..." his eyes wonder to his bound companions "...could you release the two- ..." he just noticed this was the perfect moment to prank Bronzt,he would not get another opportunity so soon "actually just the woman .. after that i will gladly fuck you take you as my wife" he smile and winks to the 'girl' elf hoping it would be enough to get her to do what he says.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The elf was a bit stunned at being pulled off his cock, like it was some treat. A lock of hair slipped between her beautiful green eyes as she lustfully licked up the shaft and let saliva hang between her warm mouth and his exposed cock.

"Mwuaaah~... b-but... would you desire to reall-... no... I can't question my husband!"

She got up with spunk, giving him a nice look at her androgynous form for a brief moment as she moved and began to remove the bindings around Dia. Bent over, it gave him a view at the all-male genitals... and showed Naek something only spoken in history books. Elves who lived in Elfos hadn't raised their children as other genders in hundreds of years... a time he'd been keyed into with all his studying.

Dia was free a moment later, groaning and shaking her butt in an unintentional manner as she likely dreamed of a nice meal. The elf seemed a bit uncertain, carefully looking over her shoulder as she gently climbed over the female. Her cock gently rested in the small split of Dia's asscheeks, giving him a view of the blonde's tight backdoor, cute cock, and then the head of the prick pointing at that lovely and virgin tight hole of Dia's. Two virgins!

"S-So now that she's free... m-may we... um... h-have sex? Elf males obviously can't get pregnant from another normal elf... s-so you can cum inside my asspussy as much as you want! I, Sil, swear to give you my body and soul for eternity... m-my Lord and husband!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek was taken by surprised by this 'girl', everything so far pointed to the fact that she was, in fact, a true Elfos and not just an Elf, also she was quite cute ,Naek's eyes studied her form while she bent down to free Dia , as he imagined she was actually a full male but her form was still just as arousing, seeing Dia's virgin sex at the same time also did not help , his cock throbbing hard in need to fuck one if not both of those virgin holes.The Elfos was also quite obedient if wasn't for the situation he was in he would certainly consider actually marrying her.
With Dia now free Nake stop 'studying' the elfos and smiled to her , she did not look like she had any intention of hurting him or his allies and also he was quite horny so he went with it "of course" he stood up and walked towards "picturing her as submissive he went with a dominant approach ,his arms wrap around her back and waist before he gently pulls her towards him ,so close their cocks rubbed against each other, he leans forward and whisper sensually into her ear "you may not be capable of getting pregnant but i am surely going to try~" he give on gentle nibble on her ear teasing her before leaning back, his hands now holding on firmly to her hips "you ready? because i am not going to stop till you are a mumbling orgasmic mess"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The whispering ensured the human sleeping beneath his newproze wasn't woken up, the elf 'girl' gasping as his hands reached her hips. Her cock was smaller, so she countered by pushing her nice heart-shaped derrière back to push his cock down and tease the base.

"Haaa~... I-I've been waiting... h-hoping to get my own husband..."

She'd wait for his lead, grinding back and forth atop his shaft eagerly. Seems Sil was ready to go just as Dia plopped onto her side, groaning as she started to come to.

"Ugh... that prank... really sucked...."

Sil didn't seem to hear, lustfully hoping for the cock and orgasms he'd offered... but if he got too carried away, he'd likely be forcing Dia to watch him ream the boy-bodied elf into climax! It'd definitely get messy for her!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Noticing Dia wake up his fucking would have to wait, unfortunately ... but ... he could get this opportunity to get some answers out of the elven girl , he smiles to Dia
"glad to see you are ok Dia ... try to freak out,ok?" while that one of his hands were sneakily sliding between the girl's buttcheeks and circling her cute virgin pucker as he didn't want her to feel like she wasn't getting any attention after all he did tease her.
"Can you stand up Dia ? "

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The teasing inspires a gasp and a push back of that nice butt against his cock, Dia rolling over onto her back in time to see the pair. Her face went a bit red, but she didn't overreact. To her credit, she slowly got up and moved to stand behind Naek while he felt up and teased the elf.

"Yeah... I'm fine. I didn't expect to wake up in museum with you fingering someone cuter than you. What's going on exactly?"

He'd feel her eyes studying his back and rump, only using one hand to shield her rather well-trimmed pussy from any peeking. He'd feel her soft chest against his back, the flat breasts just enough to ensure her small nipples pushed into him comfortingly.

"You really got a lot of explaining to do... like why Bronzt is tied up over there with his cock in the air. You weren't trying to get me to ride him, were you?"

"M-Milord, m-my body is so eager... p-please... g-give me your cock!"
"Such a horny slut wanting your cock, too... and here I thought Bronzt was the only one who was hunting a cute guy's ass."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek was glad Dia did not overreact and just moved behind him to hide her from her nipples against his back and the elfs ass rubbing his cock were only making this harder for him , he looked over his shoulder towards Dia
" the truth is i don't exactly what is going ,i just woke up a moment ago ,you both were tied up and ...." he bite his lips looking back to the elfos "she was giving me a blowjob, she also want me as her husband .. i asked her to free you so that is why you aren't bound as well and it didn't take long for you to wake up after that" his finger slip into the girl's tight hole "and now it is time for some answers ..."he hold on firmly to her and do not let go "who are you exactly and how did you get us here ?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The hole clung to his finger, warm and soft in a marvelous mirror to a pussy. Sil bit her lip, moving to and fro to work the finger into her nice ass while Dia hummed and listened in.

"Fuuuah~! M-My name is Sil! I-I just did the ritual an old merchant gave to find a h-husband! I-I never expected such a stud with two slaves to be my new husband!"

She seemed genuine, her green gaze looking back with desire as she forced him knuckle deep. But it wasn't the only stimulation, as Dia slipped a finger up to Naek's ass and gently bit his neck, teasing the hole with light and partial ventures into him.

"Nnf~... I bet I could milk your prostate ehile you fucked her... a quick threesome will let us tire her out and make sure she's honest... not to mention you can have some fun getting your ass played with by a real woman."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He worked his finger inside her hole "Sil ... hum ... and you say you bought a ritual from a merchant ... " he shrug having no actual reason to not trust her for now. He pulls his hand out of the elf's hole getting ready to fuck her.

"ho ..." he blushes hearing Dia's offer a bit surprised "sure Dia ... and thanks..try to enjoy yourself as well " he looks at Sil "ok Sil, i am going to fuck you now but i still have more question for you, as my obedient wife you will have to answer all of them"

Naek then grabs his hard cock align the tip with Sil's tight asspussy and penetrates it taking her virginity "s-so tight~" he bite his lips and thrusts slowly into Sil.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his cock pushing into the virgin and earning him a cute squeal of pleasure and pain, Dia gently inserts a finger into Naek and clasps his balls lightly in the other hand. She'd been pent up from their travels, gently nibbling and sucking sections of his back and neck while fondling and fingering in-time with his thrusts. Sil pushed back in a slow but hard anal fucking, panting as she reached to put her hands over Naek's, trying to tighten lightly to keep the stretching to a minimum effect.

"M-My husband~... so big... I-I love this... l-love you!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Nake moaned while thrusting in and out of Sil, the threesome just started it was already so exciting, Dia's dextrous hands playing him with while his cock was inside feeling the tight and warm embrace of Sil's asspussy, if both of kept like that he wasn't sure he could keep it up for much long , but he was happy that the other two were having fun ... 'this wasn't so bad' he tought in a lapse of concentration and resumed fucking Sil his pace slowly picking up but managing her pleasure as after all the plan was to tire her out.
"Thanks, Sil "he grunts as he suddenly make powerful thrust against her prostate to caught her off guard " i want you to cum as many times as possible~"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"O-Ooooh~!"

Sil tightened enough to keep his cock wedged against her prostate, unintentionally based on her frustration. This meant she wiggled with his cock fully buried in her butt, her cock twitching as she moved her hips side-to-side until he'd widened her out a bit to resume thrusting back against him.

"S-So good~... th-the best!"

She leaned back against him, letting him thrust as she panted and seemed to be enduring. Dia on the other hand was fingering him harder, finding Naek's prostate and pumping it in time with his thrusts against Sil's. The human even gently squeezed his balls in the other hand, blushing as she looked around to see the buttfucking.

"Cum inside her, too... you cute boys really deserve a good dicking. Shame I can't give you more than these fingers."

They were interrupted, though, as Sil tightened up and wrapped an arm back and around Naek's neck for support. Her face was in bliss, the glimmering gold studs shining as she spouted a small load of seed out and into the stone floor.

"Fuuuuck~!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Soon his was rutting into Sil , pounding her soft butt.
"you .. fingers are .. plenty Dia" he gasps "just ... got to make her cum ..first"
and surely Sil cums right then ,her ass tightening even more around him sent him over the edge , with a loud moan he cum not longer after Sil ,his hole clenching around Dia's finger and his sac shirk around her hand and send a large load into Sil's ass ,he almost wished he could make her pregnant right now.
He lazily thrust a bit more "i-i ... i think she is tired enough " and he also needs some time...

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia smiled at the sight of him cumming into the lovely elf's ass, halting her anal fingering for the moment as she simply pushed into his back to support him. Her hand on his balls, however, didn't relent as she fondled and made certain he was pushing every drop of his seed into Sil. The elf, for her part, was panting and resting back against him with the cock entirely buried inside her. She looked back lustfully to her new lover and husband, kissing him gently before looking down and ahead to the mess she made.

"Y-You made me cum... y-you're... a-amazing... in all of Elfos, to think there was someone like you... n-nghh... I'm so... glad..."

She seemed to relax and rest her weight further on him, resulting in Dia's finger pushing a bit harder against Naek's prostate as a result of their combined weight. But it did seem the brief buttfuck had resulted in tiring the little slut-elf out. And as Dia even noticed and there was no longer a need to milk the warm seed into the packed buttcunt, she finally released the ballsack of her friend to grasp the spent-cock of the exhausted elf. This caused Sil to jump, but a quick squeeze and pump made her moan and blush as she looked down. And Dia finally spoke loud enough for the buttslut to hear.

"What do you mean in all of Elfos? Where are we, you little tramp?"
"A-Ah... i-i-in... E-Elfos... p-please... don't hurt me, h-human..."​
"Hurt a cute slut like you? Humans haven't hurt your kind in nearly five hundred years, back when... we... were..."

She stopped, loosening her grip as she connected the dots likely at the same time as Naek.

"You don't think we're back in the age of the Elfos Empire, do you? That was back when humans were still raiding the Elfos kingdom. Both sides took slaves... d-does that mean she thinks we're your-"

Dia stopped herself, finally pulling out of Naek's soft ass and moving away. She seemed rather alarmed, and with good reason.

"I-If we went back in time... t-then... w-we aren't even safe here. Human women in E-Elfos were... u-u-used to breed... a-and halfbreeds like Bronzt were viewed as monsters! Th-they'd rape me if I didn't walk around with a collar and a master! A-And Bronzt would be killed if he even spoke to any elf!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Neak certainly emptied his balls inside of Sil thanks to Dia, he pet the elven girls head while she calmed down from her orgasm and answered Dia's questions.

"Elfos ..." Naek sighs, at first he only had the thought that Sil was just a good sorcerer that found a way to travel to the future with the help of the merchant ... now that idea was throw off the window to never be seen ever again as he was clearly in the past.

"Sorry, Dia ... but i think that may be the case ... and yes she thinks you two are my slaves ... "he thought for a moment as confusing and alarming the situation was they needed to keep a clean head.

"Wait a bit, Dia ... we may be capable of going back after all Sil got us here right ?" he looks at the elf "you think you can revert whatever you did to make up go back to our normal time ?" he hoped that she did.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Huh~...? N-No... I-I only... wanted a husband~..."

Her lust speech fit as she gently pushed and moved to stir her insides and the cum deep in her guts using his cock, looking back to gently kiss him before looking over to Dia. She tightened her hold on Naek in a sign of genuine fear. This was an age, after all, where much of the world was filled with kingdoms and species that allied against each other. In particular, the reason there were so many ruins in Elfos was thanks to the ancient Eluman Tribes. It was roughly a hundred years from now before humans attempted to become civilized, most of them abducting human-like species to breed, fuck, or use for slaves in their hilltop villages in the grassy plains not far from Elfos. In short, they were monsters who inspired fear enough that male elves were sometimes trained to be women to ensure they were only enslaved rather than killed by human raiders. Sil's personality made a lot more sense, even though it didn't help as she looked to Naek with fear.

"Y-Your human... sh-she... isn't trained? S-she seems... w-wild and-" "Fuck you, you... you slut-elf!"

Dia had yelled before she could finish, inspiring Sil to quickly cling her to Naek. The short woman was scowling as she turned and moved over to Bronzt, cursing under her breath as she raised one of her bare feet to push and knock his cock around.

"Wake up, you horny fuckmachine!"

A bit more of footwork had the halfbreed stirring, groaning as his eyes opened. Suffice to say, the instant he found he was bound and Dia was working his huge cock over with her foot, Bronzt blinked and then smirked.

"Trying to get me off with your feet? Real- ow! Stop pushing on my balls!"
"Shut up! Otherwis-"
Him talking had an immediate effect, causing Sil to abruptly turn and pop off Naek's cock. The move was too sudden, though, the femboy falling down and onto her packed ass as she quickly tried to hide behind one of Naek's legs.

"W-Why can that slave talk!? I-Isn't he a demonspawn!? Th-they aren't able to speak!"
"Huh? What the fuck? What is this, three hundred ago before demons who aren't pure evil?"​
"Try five-hundred years ago! We got sucked into the past by some spell, you clumsy oaf! They summoned us and can't send us back!​
"Wha-... so... wait... why aren't we just fucking everyone into submission? If this is the past, the solution is to just rape until we get someone to send us back."​
"Stop thinking with your log-thick cock! It's not that simple! If we just start fucking everyone and everything in sight, we could end up not existing!"​
"Eh? But being brought back means we created a new timeline, right?"
The quick exchange of confusing dialogue abruptly ended, the brute grumbling as he tried to slip free of his bindings unsuccessfully. His large cock was at its largest at a staggering thirteen inches long, the thick shaft built to break a centaur at this point, but it seemed their elf summoner had done nicely at binding him up. Bondage play might be a good idea if she can tie things up that well! But, the biggest reveal was likely that Bronzt was right, based on Dia's uncertain demeanor.

If they had come back in time, one of them fucking the shit out of a cute elf and the other two scaring them, then why hadn't they been altered? It was likely being sent into the past either isolated them from their timeline, which would be quite the spell...

Or it had allowed them to create an alternate timeline in the past. If time were a line, they were now making it into a V. Which meant returning would need a more powerful spell than something to move through time. It would require practically dimensional magic, performed only by some of the strongest mages in history. And in a time where records barely survived, there was no such knowledge to indicate anyone five hundred years in the past could even perform such magic.

Naek was very likely stuck here.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Well ... that was just great ...
He let out a soft moan as the elf's tighten her hold on Naek,he pat's Sil head trying to calm her "Dia and Bronzt here are my friends Sil , the aren't going to hurt you ... they are just confused ... i am a hell lot of confused"

He also wished the other two would stop giving a reason for Sil to be scared as she the only one that can help them right now ... he yelp in surprise as Sil pop off him and just hide behind his legs ... he sighs it was time for him to something about this.

He whistles getting everyone's attention "ok ... everyone stay silent for a moment and calm down, i need to think here ... " he sits down and rubs his hand over his chin while mumbling to himself trying to piece everything together. They were most definitely on the past, Sil got them here somewhere "this room ... is the same one we saw in the ruins" looking over it,it was certainly what this place would look like in the future "Bronzt got transported first then me and and Dia ..." the fact they weren't transported at the same time was important "clothes missing ... Sil either removed them or they did go through the time travel .." meaning they are still in the future or possible future ... or totally lost in the time-space continuum ... the current date was very important to know how much time the war was close to its peak.But , it was also important to know if this was, in fact, the same timeline or a completely new one ... and he could only think of one way to test ...
After thinking for a while he takes a deep breath and stands up.

"ok ... i know what to do ... i need the cooperation of everyone .. and Bronzt stops thinking about sex all the time this is serious " he turns to Sil "Sil, i know you are scared but we need your help' he puts his hand on her shoulder.
"tell me the exact date we are on then please get me something to engrave on stone ... i need it to try something to confirm if it either is a new timeline or the same "

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Bronzt's grumbling was the only noise for a moment after his speech, the big brute still bound and hard as a rock. But, thankfully, Dia understood and looked to find the tools that Naek would need. Sil looked up beyond his cock and seemed like a deer caught in the light, biting her lip for a moment before timidly blushing and nodding.

"O-Of course, h-husband dearest... i-it's the year 203, of the M-Maxios Family's reign..."

Dia returned, just in time to hear and frown. All the same, she handed a light, wide stone and a smaller, harder rock to cut away at it.

"That's roughly 550 years ago, isn't it? If we're really that far back... th-then... there's really not too many things to compare it to. The Elfos kingdom was the only kingdom standing back then with proper record keeping... b-but there's the landmarks made by human tribes and maybe some of the monuments we've found. But even then, we never got to date anything with the capital before we were pulled back... m-maybe our best bet would be to see if the demon gate that Bronzt's ancestors still stands in the northern hills. But both the demons and humans weren't exactly... civil to elves in the period. She definitely confirms that much... s-so it seems like we're in our own timeline... but how can you test if we can return to our timeline or if we're in an alternate one?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"thanks, Dia," he says to her as she goes find the tools he needs, he then turns to Sil lifting her up and giving her a warm hug "and thank you my cute wife" he kisses her cheek and think a bit more.

Almost a 550 years go wich means the peak of the war was still 47 years from now, he would have time to spare to find a way to go back to where he came from.

"that is true Dia but i think our best solutions would be in this room or the merchant Sil talked about" he take the stones "and the way to test it .. is with this" he gestured to the tools she gave to him "the test is simple, i will engrave a warning on the stone on the way before we got here, if it is the same we will see and this will go as it never happened .. if not ... well, we are in another timeline and nothing of what we do in this one will affect the other one ... now ..." he walks the way from where they came from he needed to write a message that would stop Bronzet as he was the one that came first , fiding a good place that was still standing when they came into the ruins he start to write on the stone with big letters so Bronzt wouldn't miss ,he writes: "Bronzt , go back Call elf ,don't go in it is a magic trap" after he finished engraving the message making sure it was deep enough it would sustain the pass of time "this should do it ..." he look around to see if anything change.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia seems to wait patiently, Sil panicking as she seemed to finally catch the gist of what was going on. So, as he put the slate down, he'd hear her gasping in worry as she quickly rushed to try and stop him... but there was no need. Even as she grabbed onto him, nothing happened... in fact, as she clung to his back scared and uncertain, all they could hear was Bronzt trying to still get free. Until finally, the silence was broke as he rolled onto his side to stare at Naek.

"Hey, I know you don't want me thinking of sex... but could you at least untie me so I can jerk off!? Fucking teases... urgh..."

He flopped over and back onto his back, wiggling in the bindings as Sil seemed to sigh in relief. Dia, on the other hand, fell to her knees and had to support herself with her hands.

"W-We... c-can't... get back? E-Everyone back home won't see us again... th-this... isn't good..."
"H-Husband... c-can... you tell me your name? A-And stop... t-trying to leave? I just got you a-and I want to know more! S-So much more... a-about you and... y-your cock..."
He'd feel her soft chest against his back, her cheek pushing against his back. The gold stud in her nipple dug slightly into him, but more sensually than painfully, as she reached around to gently grasp him. If he was stuck in the past, then he'd need to ensure Bronzt and Dia were in proper disguise... along with breaking his wife into proper obedience so she wouldn't possibly risk their safety. Or, of course, he could always fuck them over... in this world, it'd be as simple as ratting them out as unloyal slaves and both would be bound and prepared for him to fuck and break at his leisure. But this place was, as Sil put it, also a great potential. If he could get them focused, Dia's skills setting up camps likely meant they could turn the big, empty building into a proper campsite... maybe even a home until he could devise a way to get back to their timeline.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
HE waited but there was nothing as he expected Bronzt was actually right for a change this was a different timeline ... which made going back to their future a bit more problematic ... but at least they wouldn't need to worry about screwing with the past with their action .... , he sigh and turn back to hug Sil " Sorry Sil , but i needed to do it" he kisses her forehead "and my name is Naek ,, sorry i know you want to spend more time but i need to help my first , ok ? i will tell you more about me and myself after, i promise" he smiles rubbing her cheek and kissing her lips before stepping away towards Dia

Naek offers his hand to help her stand up " I am sorry Dia you probably think this is my fault and i am partial to blame but that doesn't mean we can't go back, please steel yourself, there got to be a way to go forward if there was a way to go back" he smile trying to comfort her.

After Helping Dia they were left with Bronzt ... still chained ,this would be the perfect time to get back from all his groping but he was uncertain, he looked at Dia and whispered into her ear "i know you are still feeling down but if you want to pay back all Bronzt did to us , now would be the perfect time ... it may even lighten up or mood as well" he waits for her answer.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia rises when offered his hand, looking back at Bronzt for a moment before she looked to Naek. If she blamed him, she didn't seem ready to admit it... but he'd feel her hand clasp his cock as Sil watched not far away.

"No... w-we... can't risk getting him angry now. We'd be better off having you ride his dick and hoping he only asks for oral. It's on us, and maybe that wife, to keep him from trying to rape some random elf. This is our home for goo-... now... right?"

After stroking a small bit of excess cum from his shaft, she'd turn and move to the giant. She put her ass down on his stomach, sitting with her back to him as she simply began jerking him off.

"Fuuuck, I love your hands! When are you gonna- ow! Don't slam that ass on me!"
"Shut up or I'll finger your ass until you cum! We aren't untieing you until we know you won't try to rape someone with this huge thing!"​
"Urgh... keep that up and you'll be covered in my cum!"

She was taking care of one problem... and it was up to Naek to figure out if he wanted to help or try to get his new slave and go find some sort of clothes at least for him since he could leave and come back as he wished.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He blushes as Dia grab his cock and nods as she seemed against the idea, but it was true getting Bronzt angry would only bring more problems, he was already reckless and considering he would be killed as soon as tried to rape someone was not a pleasant thought , he sigh and walks over to Bronzt to help Dia on pleasing him.

"You heard big guy and we are doing this to help you in case you didn't understand the situation we are in " he move to sit between the hybrid's legs across Dia with the foot long dick standing between them ... god it was just so big , Neak felt embarrassed just being near the thing but he needed to do this "i will take care of this side" he says to Dia before getting to work, he stroke the underside of Bronzt's staff with one hand while gently mssaging the large sac with the other.