A Femboy To The Past [dracomic]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia smiled at the help, though Sil seemed left out by the trio. Bronzt, on the other hand, was moaning in bliss at the soft hands rubbing him off. Dia leaned in as she worked the top and head, grinding forward to gently rub her mound against the beastly dong's base. She motioned for Naek to follow suit, to front and grind on the male's large sack.

"H-husband... N-Naek... I-I'll be back w-with clothing for you and I!"

She was a blushing mess as she rushed out, a mix of likely lust and jealousy... but Bronzt interrupted that with a thrust up against their hands.

"Urgh, I wish I had a hole to fuck... these hands are practically teases!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Neak nods and follows Dia , coming closer, his own sex brushing against Bronzt sac and his way bigger cock frotting against it. He give a quick look back to Sil as she tell she would be getting clothes for him, he smiles and shouts to her as she rushes out "thanks, Sil , i will thank you properly later ,i promise!"

He turn back to Dia and Bront before leaning forward in their direction ,he open his mouth and suck on the tip moaning a bit ,after sucking it a bit more he have an idea that was certainly to please everyone, he gently pull Dia toward him and try to make out with her with some of Bronzt's cock in their mouth while their tongues play with it and each other.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia was taken aback as she was forced to both kiss Naek and the cock, the saliva connecting the head and their lips quickly enough. The cock was pushed between them as she released it and grabbed that lovely ass, sandwiching the fat stick between their bodies as she seemed to be getting into it. Based on the pre-cum mixed with the taste of Dia's sweet mouth, Bronzt was enjoying it too. The strain of the bindings made it clear he wanted to do more... but instead all he could do was grunt and thrust occasionally to accent the attention.

"Just let me fuck an ass... this is... fucking great... I'm going to make you both look like cumdumps!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek's idea was working well, even the big half demon was enjoying it .He pulls his body against that big cock and wraps his arms around Dia's back and grabbing her albeit small still very cute butt.He would moan into Dia's mouth while their tongue played with the pre , licking it out of Bronz'ts cumslit and trying to messily feed it to each other. THeir bodies grinding against the cock and each other.

He just wished Bronzt would stop talking about fucking them as it was ruining a bit of the mood Naek was trying to set and hoped that his not so intelligent mind could understand this was more than just for his own pleasure.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Despite his complaints, the loving makeout session at last quieted his complaints. Mainly because mid-kiss they were interrupted and Dia suddenly forced to take the thick cockhead into her mouth. But rather than retreat, some submissive enjoyment led her to suckle and grind harder, giving Naek plenty to squeeze and play with as her ass shifted. By the time she popped off, the massive ding was shaking, her eyes dazedly studying the prick as she resumed the makeout session. Finally, the human pushed a finger into his backside again, pumping it from tip to the knuckle as she looked across the cock and hotly panted along it.

"G-get on him... I-I want to eat your ass out... a-and use my mouth... o-on your cock."

Her switch had been flipped, a sign she probably did enjoy the act of someone dominating... but it seemed the virgin wasn't really to sacrifice her holes to the beast between them!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek was glad Bronzt finally understood. As Die suck on the head of the large cock Naek pulls his head back and let her do her own thing while she openly plays and grope her ass and resume making out with her after she pulls off it.
The elf moaned as Dia continue to show more interest in his ass and even told for him to get on top of Bronzt's

He sigh looking at Dia "ok .. but you two own me one ... and someone better help me walking after this" he said being certain he would be gaping wide after this ,he stand up and move over Bronzt's large cock stopping as he stood above it , Naek toke a deep breath as he gathered courage before lowering his virgin ass upon the bitch-breaker ,he grunt in pain as the extremely tight opening was spread wide by the thickness of the monster that entered him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The exchange of his anal virginity was acknowledged, Dia panting lustfully as she slid further up the brute and sprawled out atop him. If he were free, he could finger and eat her out... but all he could do for now was moan at the tight virgin ass he was breaking in and claiming. And as he slowly devoured some of the cock, Naek felt his prick in a warm hole, Dia sucking him off with a lewd licking and popping of her lips. She was soaking Bronzt's chest with her excitement, now helping to relieve the intense pain in Naek's elf butt by giving him a killer blowjob. She wasn't deepthroat if him, but her lust made it a messy, saliva-filled ordeal!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek shivered getting to about half of the length in before needing a small moment to pause and relax his muscles. But between grunts he would smile down at his friends that showed their care for hum in their own ways, Dia giving him a wet and pleasant blowjob, even Bronzt was being nice and holding himself from thrusting to not make it even more painful for Naek. He finally relax a bit more and continues to lower himself before to surprise of all the other and himself managing to take every inch of the giant cock inside of him even if it was extremely tight and he probably would break in two if Brzont's cock was a bit bigger than what it already is, he pant catching his breath.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once he hilted the massive cock in his ass, that kindness seemed to end. Bronzt gave a thrust that bounced him partially up the massive length, gravity pulling him down with a lewd smack. Dia stopped him from gaining control unintentionally, her hands grabbing each asscheek to ensure she didn't get thrown off his cock. Sil came just as he'd feel more of the brute's pre-cum in his virgin hole, seeming confused as she squeezed the bundle of clothing in her arms.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek screamed in surprise with the initial thrust and moaned loudly with the subsequent ones, he was bound between two different worlds of pain and pleasure, he could not think straight, he could hardly breathe well and he most certainly could not take control of the movement as his legs shaken getting weaker and his cock shooting pre into Dia's mouth . Naek's eyes closed losing notion to what was going on around him and too distracted by the foot long meat inside of him to hear Sil as she came back

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"G-gonna... f-flood your hole soon!"

Bronzt winced, thrusting harder to fuck his ass nice and wide, finally forcing Dia to release Naek and then slide off his cock. She simply plopped down, watching the hard fucking... until she looked between him and the halfbreed. She'd gently reach over, severing the bindings and rolling off. The effect was immediate as he'd feel those large hands grab his hip and rest on his back, forcing him to bend as he rose to meet him. It made him tighten on the cock fully in his ass, Bronzt grunting as Naek's cheek was forced into his muscular chest and the elf was made to gape from a much more intense anal reaming.

"I'm going to use your hole until you don't forget you got fucked!"
"Don't be scared Naek... l-let him dominate you... j-just cum and enjoy it..."​

The way Dia watched lustfully, maybe Bronzt had been right. She was fingering herself to the show of domination... she got off on the idea alone!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He knew Bronzt was not joking but there wasn't much he could, he couldn't even move, as Bronzt was by Dia he let out a cute yelp of surprise but in his closed eyes there was terror the half demon was going to fuck him senseless and there was nothing he could do to stop it nor would someone stop or tell Bronzt to at least go easy on him ,there were only more incentive from Dia.

"n-no ... too much ... Bronzt ... too hard.. " those were the only words he could muster and so low it almost sounded as whispers

Adimitly he felt a bit betrayed by Dia , but right now that thought was sent to the back of his head there was only the feeling of his ass being brutally fucked by the half demon, of his hole being desecrated and used by him and eventually filled to the brim as he was used like a living condom , he arches back with the loudest shout of his life as he cummed making a mess on Bronz't stomach and falls against the brute right after with not strength to stand upright.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The mess he made on Bronzt didn't slow the large male down, one of his hands moving back to grab a handful of his ass as he simply hammered the hole even as the elf came all over him. His other hand kept him hugged tightly, tilting over and pinning Naek on his back. And from there, the anal missionary picked up into a bone-shaking, ass-smacking fuck session. He was being made into more than a living condom... he'd feel each line of the male's chest and each bend of the massive cock inside him, being made more into his wife and bitch than into some cumdump. But there wasn't going to be enough time for him to break, thankfully, the large man grunting and hammering from tip-to-balls in a sudden flurry of thrusts. Then, he'd feel the warm seed flooding his insides, even ballooning his stomach a bit as Bronzt thrusted through his orgasm to further milk his own cock using the once-virgin anus. The mess of cum tracing the cock and gushing out relieved some of the pressure, a lewd smack of their hips finally marking that he'd finished... but he didn't withdraw quite yet... instead, he simply pushed himself up and smiled down at the elf with sweat beading his form.

"Ha... nice and full now, right? Next time, I'll hold your arms and fuck you as long as you want... all of the ones I fuck just love that..."

Dia could be seen slipping closer, half-laying on Naek so her chest was against his, kissing him deeply as she popped off and licked up his neck and his pointed ear.

"Y-You... d-d-did great... you took his whole cock... w-was he as strong as you hoped? I-I see you came on him, s-so you clearly enjoyed it..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek's brain could hardly comprehend what he was feeling or what was being made to him ... just that he would be incapable of forgetting this even if he wanted, would his destiny be already sealed and he would become Bronzt's wife ? ...he did not know but the thought scared him , his only other reaction during the fucking was his eyes finally open wide as the cum flooded and fills his inside making his belly bloat from so much of it but not moan or grunt, his whole body felt sore including his throat.

He let out weak grunts as Dia came over to kiss her but he didn't have the strength to kiss back, his eyes were blinking slowly, struggling to stay open.

"i ... feel ... sore" after uttering those simple words with a hoarse voice he passes out while still impaled on that giant cock.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
By the time Naek came to, his belly was far larger than he'd have likely imagined. He looked like he might as well be pregnant... and there was still a large cock plugging him. He was resting on his back, Bronzt holding him tightly, having fallen asleep after fucking him for some time longer. And as he'd pull off, the cum simply came gushing out and onto the floor... and as his belly shrunk and left him feeling even further relieved but no doubt a bit empty, he'd be able to see some things placed around. Three bedrolls had been made from a mix-up of clothing and likely some desert grasses, one big enough to support Bronzt and another built for two. Dia wasn't around, but a nude Sil was laying on her side, eyes closed as she slept near Bronzt's bedroll. A blue tunic had been put on the stone floor nearby, along with a pair of brown pants and blue shorts. It seemed his clothes had been preserved... which likely meant the rest of Sil's clothing had gone into making the bedrolls. With Dia missing, though, perhaps it was time to rub his gaped hole down, get dressed, and do some exploring... and, of course, feel his brain mentally wish he could be fucked like that all the time. If he passed out after a rough fuck session like that again, it was possible he really would be doomed to becoming the halfbreed's wife, likely sealing his fate to be stuck here forever...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek open his eyes still a bit dazed, he slowly look over his surroundings before noticing that not only he was still attached to Bronzt but he was used while he was passed out,his eyes widen and he pushes himself out, He gasp as the head of the cock came out of his ass in wet pop .Neak looked at the cum that poured out of him like fountain with conflicting emotions, the thrill and pleasure of have his virginity taken so forcefully by Bronzt, the fear of truly becoming nothing more than the wife of the half demon if the same happen next time, and lastly anger towards those he thought as allies and friend but just used him for their own desires without care of his own .

The elf presses his stomach forcing some more out , he needed some time away ... to think ... about everything ...

He put on the clothes Sil got for him ... at least he could trust his new wife ... that he hardly knew anything about ... He then try to stand up but he is still too weak "so much for helping me walk after that" he grunts and just stay on all fours , he crawl in search for something he could use for support , a large stick would be enough ... at this point anything would be.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As he'd crawl, ass gaped and cold without all that cum, he'd hear Bronzt rolling around and grumbling. He'd fine no stick, but as he neared the entrance, he'd see Dia sitting with her back to the large empty building's entrance. The fact she seemed to have one hand on her chest and the other low implied she was likely masturbating... and beside her was a staff. He could likely sneak over and take it while she flicked her bean. But if he truly thought they betrayed him... he could no doubt dominate and fuck her into his own cocksleeve. She'd been wet and aroused watching him get dominated... Bronzt had read her like a book. She enjoyed getting fucked into the dirt like some simple town cumdump...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He sees Dia and frowns, to think she would masturbate to such thing ... that he actually defended her when Bronzt called her a slut ...
Naek crawls up to her and grab the staff to help him stand up, he rise by her side no longer hiding his presence "i trusted you ... you slut" he looks extremely pissed at Dia before she says or do anything he press his foot on top of her groin
"you just want someone to dominate you and treat you like the real slut that you are,isn't that the truth?! answer me!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant his foot pushed on her cunt confirmed it. She was wet, her hand weakly grasping his ankle as she looked to him with a mix of fear and arousal.

"G-Gaah~... N-Naek, I-I didn't do it to hurt you! P-please... n-nguh~..."

Her hips shifted, using his heel to grind her clit painfully but sensually enough to elicit a gasp from the human. She propped back a bit, looking shameful as she whispered.

"I-I... w-want... to be dominated... b-but I'm not a slut... I-I..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The elf glares down at her "no you didn't do it to hurt me, you did it to just get off! you let Bronzt keep using me while i was passed out! why did you allow it?!" he grind his feat against her if she could not suppress the pleasure then she was just a slut
"you are not even sorry , you are happy you did it , but if you tell you aren't a slut then what are you to sell your friend's trust just to get off?!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She shamefully moaned, grasping his ankle as he seemed to do it too hard to get her off further.

"I-I tried... b-but... h-he's so strong and... n-ngh... p-please stop! F-fuck me if you're angry, please! Th-this isn't fair to push on m-me like this!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Fair? you aren't the one if a gaping hole, that lost his virginity in such shameful way, you think i wanted my first time to be like that? of course not, i barely have the strength to stand on my own" he pulls his foot away as he was losing his balance "if you truly worried about me you would be by my side till i woke up ... i barely knows Sil and she was there but not you" a tear dripped down his eye "you were just continuing to please yourself while picturing me getting fucked by Bronzt over and over again!" he cried , letting go of the staff and falling on the ground "... i thought you were my friend..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia watched him as he collapsed, her wet cunt on display for a few moments. But after a moment, she'd finally frown and look down... before moving and gently pulling him into a hug and kiss. She was gentle, wrestling him to his back to rest atop him. He was weak, which meant he couldn't shove her off... but she was trying to make him feel good with gentle kisses and brushes of her tits against him. And then he'd feel her straddle him, her wet cunt gently plopping against his shaft.

"I only... enjoyed it because it was you. It... it was... the closest I could come to you treating me like he did... y-you were so gentle with the other elf... N-Naek... I want... you to be my... M-Master... to fuck me like... the slut... I a-am. I'm just not... I didn't know how else I could get that... and... I felt bad so I came out here to dwell in my sh-shame."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
At first, he weakly struggles to try to push her off but with her kiss, he stops fighting it and stops crying, he just let her get on top of him.
her words slowly sinking into him "I am not Bronzt ... i am not strong as him, i don't have a giant slut wrenching cock like he has... i treated you like my friend and ally because i thought you wanted to be treated like that ... if you wanted me treat like that you could have told me ..."he sigh leaning his head on the sand "but if that is what you truly want then go ahead ,take me inside of you and i will fuck you like you wanted to be fucked".

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia hesitates, looking away for a few moments... but he'd feel her shift back and up over his cock.

"I-I understand... N-Naek... p-please... h-help me and feel g-good... u-using me."

She slipped down and onto his cock without another hesitation. The bulge of her cunt made certain it felt great despite her being a virgin. Thankfully she didn't bleed, likely due to her being at least sexually aware, but it did make it a tight vice as she slowly sank down and gasped loudly. She gently lowered to rest her small breasts against his chest and kiss him again, panting as she grinded side-to-side.

"F-Feel... e-everything... e-enjoy it... o-okay?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Naek moans as Dia his cock inside of her "and you try to moan as loudly as possible, let go of your shame and allow yourself to be my slut ,for me to be your master"
His hand rested on top of Dia's hips and with all the strength he had he thrust in her virgin cunt using it for his pleasure like she seemed so keen on.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The result was immediate as Dia screamed, her nails digging into his shoulders as she tried to resist the thrust up into her as best she could. She even tightened her plump cunt around the cock for extra squeeze! She rested her head beside his own, panting as she tried to weakly thrust down against him to get him to fuck her harder.

"P-Please... r-roll me over... I-I want... t-to be fucked on my back... o-okay?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
HE smiled looking at her the part of her she hid from everyone else "you don't have to tell me twice " he grab her shoulder and roll on the ground with him on top of her fucking her into her place.
"wrap your legs around my hips you are not going anywhere till i fill you with as much cum you Bronzt fill my ass with" he grunt and lean forward in a kiss his tongue forcing it's way into her mouth.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dia gasped, blushing shamefully as she complied. Her legs wrapped to keep him from truly withdrawing, her hands moving to his cheeks as she seemed overwhelmed. But his dominance was causing her to get more wet and squeeze the cock even tighter. Fucking her was going to require more force.

"P-please... fill me... m-make me bear your children. F-fuck me until I look like your cumdump! I-I need every drop in m-my womb!"

Her inner slut revealed, it was clear that Dia was opening up under her fetish. She might have followed and secretly hoped for this, but it was clear she didn't expect it to actually happen.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"You are already my cumdump you will do everything i tell you to do and spread your legs eager for my seed whenever i am near you" he growls acting more violent as he continued.
This was all the strength he currently had to fuck her even harder he would need to think of something ... he reach for the staff "and hand it to her "grab both of the ends i have something in mind"