Hethia race bug

Rɪvɜr

Aug 12, 2017
I made a lupine character (so it's my current and original race). When I did Dog Days, Hethia approaches me for sex at the end.
Despite the fact she's spent the past 1+ week riding Garret like a sybian, she says "So that's what a lupine feels like up close", which doesn't make sense given she's been very up close and personal with a lupine recently.

1714320810450.png

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I think it should read, "So that's what the Strongest [pc.mf|Man|Woman] in Savarra feels like up close "
:p

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Should be accounted for with the following text
[pc.ra lupine
|Oh? You thought she'd have had intimate enough knowledge of lupines thanks to Garret.

"Outliers don't count."

He's still one.

"Shush, you're ruining the mood."

Rɪvɜr

Aug 12, 2017
Should be accounted for with the following text
Still doesn't make sense though. If anything, Lupine Champ would be the outlier because they're from the South; Garret is from the North, so he'd be more indicative of the Lupines that Hethia has encountered/observed

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Still doesn't make sense though. If anything, Lupine Champ would be the outlier because they're from the South; Garret is from the North, so he'd be more indicative of the Lupines that Hethia has encountered/observed
I think the suggestion is that Garret is an outlier because he's more animal than man. Hethia is not a nice person.