What Content Would You Like Added?

PrinceVoid

Jan 7, 2024
Dunno how complex it would be but it would be pretty cool to see some kind of late-game wearable to let Steele change their species on a whim ala the Omnitrix from Ben 10.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, I mean we already have stuff like foxfire and the leithian necklace which kinda work on similar principles, that being gradually changing you into a preset whatever.

So in theory it wouldn't be too too difficult.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
The problem is that this could make the game too simple.
Then there's the cheating system, but that's another matter.
At the very least, we could think of creating a unique device to transform into each race.
But I think that would simplify things too much.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well, I mean we already have stuff like foxfire and the leithian necklace which kinda work on similar principles, that being gradually changing you into a preset whatever.

So in theory it wouldn't be too too difficult.
The writers would have to incorporate all the details in scenes, which is impossible

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
not really, if they take up a large part of the writing of already established transformations.
but I doubt they want to recycle.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
More importantly, the idea isn't a slow, multi-scene transformation. In fact, the focus isn't on the transformation at all, it's on "getting to be a different species".
As such, it could just use one generic "Your features shift into a new form, you are now a [whatever]"-scene, without any details.
It's utility, not fetish content.

Not sure if having it be a wearable would be feasible, though. I think having it as an installation on your ship - like a whole-body dong designer - would be better.

PrinceVoid

Jan 7, 2024
More importantly, the idea isn't a slow, multi-scene transformation. In fact, the focus isn't on the transformation at all, it's on "getting to be a different species".
As such, it could just use one generic "Your features shift into a new form, you are now a [whatever]"-scene, without any details.

Not sure if having it be a wearable would be feasible, though. I think having it as an installation on your ship - like a whole-body dong designer - would be better.
Yeah, to add more context to the idea it just stems from annoyance at the tedium of changing from one species to another in a short amount of time. Conceptually it would be less "wear the necklace and transform into a kaithrit over 2 days" and more "push a couple buttons and change up your look." Sort of like the goo transformation but less directed and not necessarily 'permanent' (or as permanent as tfs can be in this game).

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Yeah, to add more context to the idea it just stems from annoyance at the tedium of changing from one species to another in a short amount of time. Conceptually it would be less "wear the necklace and transform into a kaithrit over 2 days" and more "push a couple buttons and change up your look." Sort of like the goo transformation but less directed and not necessarily 'permanent' (or as permanent as tfs can be in this game).
Something to instantly change you could certainly be done, but as for it being "not necessarily 'permanent,'" it would probably be a big pain to keep a saved version of your actual appearance stored for when taking something off. So the best you could get is pressing a button and turning into a kaithrit, but not being able to press a button to revert the change.

mallowmar42

Jul 21, 2017
Kansas City
The ability to respec your class perks. I know asking for the ability to respect your stats is out of the question considering that you can just grind all stats to max but I really wish there was a way to respec perks without having to use a save editor. We have a mindwash visor, can't we have a program for it that lets you respec?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The writers would have to incorporate all the details in scenes, which is impossible

Well, maybe they can just make it so you pass out during the process.

Which isn't too unreasonable, cuz having that many changes happen to you all at once would probably such massive dong.

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
Maybe a specified wing growth transformation item similar to vernacola? Like what kind and if they grow near the waist or the shoulders. Multiple uses eith make them bigger and allow flight?

Reactions: Kesil

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I know this is wishful thinking, but I think the dev teams on all fenco games should take a break.

It's pretty common knowledge that a lot of the people working on these are burned out to hell and back. I feel like a rest for a few months, hell a year even, is exactly what they need.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
I know this is wishful thinking, but I think the dev teams on all fenco games should take a break.

It's pretty common knowledge that a lot of the people working on these are burned out to hell and back. I feel like a rest for a few months, hell a year even, is exactly what they need.
If it means I can come back in 2026 or whenever to actually talk to Sophora, I would be perfectly fine with it.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland

I'd be fine with that too. Unfortunately taking that much of a content lull might cause some patrons and game fans to walk away and not come back, so until they're done here they're stuck.

Reactions: Savin

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'd be fine with that too. Unfortunately taking that much of a content lull might cause some patrons and game fans to walk away and not come back, so until they're done here they're stuck.
Especially since a lot of things got put on hold while they were porting to js, which set back the game progress by a year, I’d love to see the writers take a break, but your right about that if they would take a break things will get bad

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
Ngl, I wish Minizon (or however you spell it) existed since it's obviously in the game as a concept already. But I don't code for shit and can understand that it would be a bitch to add a whole other transformation.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
has rough sex with slave sera been brought up at all?

Love her content so far, would be nice to follow through with what she expects and just go to town on her though. ideally scenes for both vag and mouth if possible.

Girl's a brat, brats deserve it rough!

Reactions: Bast and A1teros

acakao

Jan 21, 2024
More Nova(Gray Goo Armor) functions. like internal milker(learning from magic-milker 7, automatically produce milk bag or charge biomass), hardened armor(consume more Vial of gray-microbots to get additional defense point), Etc...

Last edited:

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
I kinda wish there were some upgrades to Sigwulfe that didn't go down the bimbo/bimbodomme path, for those of us who like their murder machines without cocks and balloon boobs…

Aye, i can get behind this.

i do love both Sigwulfe models, but it feels like the "upgraded" one is meant to go to the lust-based one, with no real alternative for the combat-based one.

Ideally one without a cock just because I'm not into that myself, but ehh. i can always keep the basic model.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US

i do love both Sigwulfe models, but it feels like the "upgraded" one is meant to go to the lust-based one, with no real alternative for the combat-based one.

Ideally one without a cock just because I'm not into that myself, but ehh. i can always keep the basic model.
i mean, i want the cock without the bimbo, so maybe it could be an optional add-on

Reactions: Tubten and Kesil

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
More Nova(Gray Goo Armor) functions.
I can't remember when I ask for the same thing!

but I was told that there was a jetpack upgrade for her to get.
I don't know if it's still in the works or not. but any upgrade for Nova sounds good to me.

orange64

Jan 16, 2022

A Gym-bro Siegwulfe would be cool to see. mostly cause I like the Idea of a Siegwulfe trying to keep you in shape, knowing how your body works etc.
Gym-bro Siegwulfe comes back for round 2!~

Sep 6, 2019
Custom descriptions and/ or decals on gear? kind of like how Nova can have the Steele emblem, or other logos/emblems. Would be nice to reflavour my Paragon Hazard Armour in Stormguard colours, or even Steele colours.

Also moar wincest!

Last edited: