Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her sweet cries of pleasure rang off the walls as she tries to keep herself nice and tight around the invading cocks, her hands coming to rest on the back of Tamara and Jacobs heads. She was on cloud nine, her pussy stuffed so wonderfully full and her breasts being suckled on by two cuties was just far too much for her mind to really process any more. Her hips keeps grinding around in circles as best they could but her position didn't allow for much else.

Then Eros grabbed her cock nice and tight and pleasure exploded in her mind a new, her throbbing member drooling pre cum constantly. "Yeeeeeees! It feels so good! Please use my naughty pussy hard and fast! Drink down all of my milk you little cuties! Everything just feels so good! I'm in heaven!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The twins did their level best to oblige, thrusting hard and fast, as Tamara and Jacob redoubled their efforts to drain Hilda's breasts. "Brother, I'm not going to last long at this rate!" cried Freya.

"Hold on just a little longer, Freya, I don't think she can either," he said, hammering into her as hard as he could, while jacking her cock with all his might.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes soon rolled up into her head, mouth hanging open as she moans shamelessly in pleasure. It only took a few more minutes before she wails in bliss, her voice echoing off the bathroom walls as she hits orgasm. Massive waves of cum erupt from her cock to splatter over Ero's and flood into the bath and floor. Her pussy clings down tightly around the invading cocks, wringing them for their cum.

"Yeeeeeeeees! Fuck me! Cum in me! So gooooood!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros and Freya let loose almost simultaneously, practically bombarding Hilda's insides with rabid-fire blasts of cum. They didn't produce as much as a backed up Jacob, but Hilda still felt her womb fill to the brim and then some, sending a back flood of sticky whiteness leaking out around the invading royal members, despite Beatrix' best efforts. With their loads spent, Eros and Freya went weak in the knees, leaving Jacob and Tamara to support Hilda's considerable weight. Doing so proved difficult on the slippery floor of the tub, and the entire mass of bodies collapsed back into the warm water of the bath. Eros and Freya's cocks slipped free of Hilda during the decent, leaving Hilda feeling desperately empty, and for the first time in recent memory, Hilda actually felt herself gape.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda fell over with a gasp, the rush of warm water around her body shocking her body back into the present while her body came to terms with being empty and gaping. She didn't move, not immediately, and just floated around on her back, rather stunned as her mind tried to reboot after such a rough fucking.

After several failed attempts at words, she just gives up and floats there, staring at the ceiling.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The Eros and Freya did much the same as Hilda; lounging about in the warm water as they came down from their orgasmic high. Eventually, Tamara looped her arms under Hilda's and guided her over to lay with her head resting on her chest. "You okay?" she asked, wrapping her arms around Hilda's shoulders.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks dumbly at Tamara before shaking her head to get her mind working again "Huh? Oh, sorry Tamara. i don't think I have been fucked into oblivion before, had to reboot I think. But yea, I am fine... though I am not sure I will ever stop gaping now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll show you some exercises," she said, giving Hilda a kiss on the forehead.

As everyone else relaxed, Hilda's couldn't help but notice Jacob sitting off to the side; the head of his still erect dick poking above the surface of the water like a periscope.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and looks up at Tamara "Jacob didn't get to cum... should really do something about that." She said, forcing her tired body to move once again. "Jacob... come over here please."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob stood and waded over to the two women. Though he kept his face neutral, his dick bobbed expectantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles as the slender cow man stopped in front of her and she gently reached her hands out to start stroking him "I'm sorry you were left out Jacob... obviously things got rather heated. I hope a simple hand job will do as I find myself rather tired still. Tamara, maybe you would lend a hand?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come on, Hilda. You can't expect him to watch a show like the one you just put on, and be satisfied with just a handy. Come here." Tamara wrapped her arms around Hilda's neck, pulling her into a deep kiss. As their tongues danced, she squeezed in close to Hilda until their breasts were pressed firmly together. Breaking off the kiss, Tamara reached under her chest and thrust her arm up through the two sets of cleavage; her hand emerging from the mass of breasts to tickle Hilda's chin. "You probably don't need the help, but have you ever given someone a tit job with another girl?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Tamara and holding her little doggy nice and close. However, the idea she had in mind was delicious "No, I don't think I have before. Jacob... care to be my first?" She asks with a flirty grin.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob's eyes widened, but he gave no complaint, kneeling between the two women and angling himself before thrusting upwards. The head of his cock slowly peeked through their shared cleavage like an oversized mushroom.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tightens her grip around Tamara as Jacobs hot cock pushes between their tits. "Mmm, that is a lovely sight don't you think Tamara? Now... should we move or have JAcob fuck our cleavage as he pleases?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob didn't wait for an answer as he began rocking back and forth, the head of his cock disappearing into the folds of their breasts before poking back out for a brief second only to disappear again. "Well, I guess that answers that," said Tamara, leaning in to give the head of Jacob's dick a quick kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles as Jacob answers her question for her, and leans down to kiss and lick the tip of his member each time it comes up between their breasts. Her hands slide down to grab Tamara's ass and give it a good squeeze.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You know, I didn't cum either, last time," said Tamara, licking the tip of Jacob's member, before pulling Hilda into a kiss that had the taste of pre mixed in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She happily pushes into the kiss as her hands move around her ass and toward the front, rubbing her thighs before moving to tease Tamara's pussy "Hmmm... we should... fix that huh?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It was somewhat difficult to maintain the kiss with Jacob's manhood poking up between them, but they managed; Tamara cooing into Hilda's lips as her swollen pussy was given some gentle attention.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She teases at Tamara's pussy as best she can given their position and soon tries ti slip a finger or two inside to finger her tiny lover.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A firm hand suddenly landed on each girl's shoulder as Jacob reached out and rested his hands on them, apparently needing some help supporting himself as his thrusts became more vigorous. "Getting close he mumbled.

"You're not the only one," groaned Tamara, still sensitive from the fucking she'd received from Freya.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and just watches Tamara moan as she fingers her harder and faster, trying to make her cum at the same time as Jacob. "come on you two... at the same time!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara actually came a little ahead of schedule, her body shuddering under the throws of orgasm as she clenched down hard on Hilda's fingers. The sight was just enough to push Jacob over the edge, and his cock pushed up through their cleavage one last time before going rigid and erupting like a geyser, spraying hot jizz several feet into the air to rain down on the two of them; splattering their hair, and covering the tops of their breasts in a thick glaze as ten long thick ropes of cum fired off before he finally calmed down. and sank into the water.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and opens her mouth, catching a few large globs in her mouth before swallowing it down and rubbing the thick cum in Tamara's hair "Mmm, nothing like a shower with your bath huh?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara reached out and began smearing the cum coating over Hilda's breasts until they were properly glazed. "The lotion's not bad either," she cooed, before slipping under the water to rinse off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
hilda chuckles and follows her lead, slipping into the water and washing off her body once again now that she has had a cum bath.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the bath taken care of, it was well past midnight, and Eros and Freya made their way to their separate rooms, with Freya taking Tamara with her, and Eros taking Hilda by the hand towards his bedroom, after instructing Jacob to bed down in the guest room that Hilda had found him in. Once in Eros' room, the prince climbed into bed and held the sheets open for Hilda to get in next to him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and walks over to the offered spot, sliding inside and pushing up against the princes side in an affectionate manner. "Mmm, thank you my prince."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not at all. I hope you found the evening's activities enjoyable?" Eros mused, as he curled up with the much larger woman.