What're You Playing?

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
Other than getting into some dungeons in CoC I'm currently playing through the early bits of Dishonored 2. I would be farther along in Dish2 but I just ended up sleeping my free time away. I enjoy the stealth mechanics in the game. It's rather interesting finding the best ways to go through the level without being spotted.

BurningLance

Jan 4, 2017
right now Dark Souls 3 doing a soul level 6 run (was 1 but i wanted stuff from Yuria lol)

and man the Dark Hand is strong at low invasions and co-op

Reactions: CloudStriker

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Dirt Showdown, Skyrim Legendary Edition, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, and Fable Anniversary. Got a new controller and and an upgraded GPU so I can finally play those without having to watch the temps and fighting a stubborn controller that makes left turns and a button that gets stuck when you breathe on it. Finally done with playing Nascar-style!

Ellipsis

Dec 5, 2015
Recently acquired games are XCOM 2 thanks to it being 12 bucks on the Humble Bundle, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator and the Nier: Automata demo. Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 3 are also catching my attention for a likely replay.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I've been getting interested in maybe starting a new run of DS3 as well. That is such a good game.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
Just bought RE 7 and so far, it's terrifying. I can't even imagine what it must be like in vr

Chillztop

Feb 12, 2017
ALL of fallout games
Dishonored 1&2
lol(league of legends)
Hearthstone
Nioh
Doom FTW
Ut3(unreal tournament 3)
Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel
Space hulk deathwing
Pretty sure im forgetting other games,but these are the onde i play most of time specially lol and borderlands

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
What's Nioh like? Was looking into getting it for PS4 from all the good reviews I've heard.

Chillztop

Feb 12, 2017
What's Nioh like? Was looking into getting it for PS4 from all the good reviews I've heard.
Its kinda like dark souls but it isn't dark souls
It has the same elements of dark souls like stamina,permadeath,all the enemies are tough as nails
So you gotta have different strategies against them

Also the story sets in a japanese mediavel era with normal human enemies to yokai monsters of the japanese folklore

My favorite boss is onryoki a big cool looking fire oni

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So to make note I been suck in for a while into Skyforge. Not bad thing with switching classes still I not managed get to godhood and then game was in period of becoming P2W :/

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Just finished up Horizon: Zero Dawn. Now I'm pretty occupied with Enter the Gungeon and Monster Hunter Generations (if they don't give a western release for Double Cross, I'm gonna scream!). Also got Nioh and Dishonored 2, but for some reason I always procrastinate with them.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just finished up Horizon: Zero Dawn. Now I'm pretty occupied with Enter the Gungeon and Monster Hunter Generations (if they don't give a western release for Double Cross, I'm gonna scream!). Also got Nioh and Dishonored 2, but for some reason I always procrastinate with them.

I really want to get Horizon Zero Dawn myself. That, Nier Automata, Zelda BOTW, Persona 5 next month and possibly Kingdom Hearts 1.5-2.5 and Nioh are the games I really want to get.

Currently playing the Witcher 3 and Conception II myself. They're going to take awhile to complete.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Fallout 4, Dead Effect 2....
Yea that's pretty much it?

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
For Honor. Playing Raider/Kensei/Valkyrie. I thoroughly enjoy finishing off overconfident assassins with raider's axe uppercut execution. It's just so satisfying.

SoldadoVzla

Mar 21, 2017
Warframe (Main Nova) - Warthunder (Heavy Russian Tank + Bombers) - Dead Space 1 - Battlefield 3 (Enginner) - Doom 3

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
Currently i'm replaying Dragon Age Origins for the... 100th time, mabye? It's such a good game...
My previous PS3 died out two months ago and i lost all of my saves... so i have to replay pretty much everything.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Fallout (1, 2 and NV. The proper trilogy).

Godlike post. Couldn't agree with you more. Bethesda needs to stick to making Elder Scrolls games, and let Obsidian do Fallout.

I am currently playing Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade, Grim Dawn (grinding and waiting for that sweet, sweet expansion), and going back and playing Dungeons of Dredmore here and there. A very underrated game.
I was playing Planetside 2 (Vanu ftw) before WH40K EC, but due to connection issues and the new upcoming implant revamp I have decided to put that aside at the moment. Though, there really isn't anything quite like it, sigh.

Reactions: CloudStriker

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
Dark Souls 3 the Ringed City, and I thought there were going to be answers for the final DLC... (insert typical DS creepy yet utterly depressing/crazy NPC laugh.)

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Neat. Where can I get that?

Just google, 'Tale of Two Wastelands', it brings you to their website, where you can find the download link and installation instructions. It is a little bit complicated though, because the mod is made in such a way that it needs to verify you own both copies of the games plus any relevant DLC. I haven't tried it yet, but I have it bookmarked.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Currently playing Persona 5.....and it's REALLY good. I'm already getting really addicted to it and I'm only an hour in.