Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

LogicalKink

Jan 7, 2016
a kneeling oral stance

This exists, though there is no way to trigger it voluntarily.
If the opponent has the genuflection trait and you try to stand up, or you use the foot worship skill, or you have the final stage of Airi's parasite, you may be forced to kneel.

I made a Kneel move in like 30 seconds on my fork- basically copy/paste Cowardice, change the text, make it create Kneeling instead of Behind, and make sure it's added to the skill pool in global.
I want to add this because as it currently stands pussy fetish is almost impossible to be afflicted by.
Fetish Trainer causes fetishes at a significant rate- in my fork, I have Eve get that when everyone else gets addictions.

Draonir

Jan 16, 2016
Hi,

I would like to ask if you could add a stronger version of oral pin for the female chars. In this position she uses mouth and breasts (if they are big enough). I think this should be attainable with a high seduction skill or as a special skill for example with cassie and her breast focus.

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
I'm not seeing a link to the code repository on the front page?

So what ever happened to Ass-TFs, were they deemed unnecessary or just never made?

Trying to rewrite my shitty custom again after accidentally deleting the damn thing, but considering Eve filled the lack of anal-centric dickgirl, I guess it is fitting to re-write it to a groping/frottage type.

Also, I'd like to see cock, ass, breasts, and pussy fetish traits added, ala copy/replace feet-fetish to reference aforementioned. They don't need to be added to starting weaknesses or referenced by any characters, but I do need them implemented for reasons. Mostly I just want to perform the specific worship skills permanently.

Really enjoying Angel's worship-centric skills. Hoping for a dual-focus option as well, as I do want to be bombarded by all the skills, not just one side.

Is it just me, or is Jewel really weak? This was with a Frottage/Oral build, although since a deep kiss with all the appropriate traits was stacked up to 220, it makes me think it should only do temptation damage instead...

Last edited:

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@Draonir,

Noted, but I'm probably going to be focusing on adding the focuses to the rest of the characters first. If you'd like to write it, I'd be happy to put it in.

@Vintrion,

There actually is an anal pussy tf in the game if I recall correctly. There isn't any more, mostly because I can't think of anything that would fit.

I actually just merged in a pull request for other fetishes traits. You'll see them as starting weaknesses in the next build whenever that is.

Jewel has always been pretty weak in the late game unfortunately. It's hard making her good without destroying the balance of the game because having a power focus means that if you're too ahead, you just stun lock everyone, which isn't too fun.

Kiss... has been a hard one to balance lol. I'm not really sure what to do with it, because it gets buffed a lot by different traits. If I nerf it too much, it becomes kind of useless. I don't think having it do temptation damage will make it much worse than it's now...

@LogicalKink,

I've been looking to merge some of your stuff in, but it's pretty difficult to tell what was meant for the main game and what's personal. If you let me know, I'll see if I can cherry pick some of that in.

@dndw,
Btw are you interested in working on Reyka's specializations? Since you're the original author, I thought I'd check first. Otherwise I'll just work on Kat first. I didn't follow the Mara conversation too well, but it seems like someone wanted to do her traits?

For Reyka, I was thinking of a [tail / ???] focus at 10 and a [corruption / drain] focus at 20
Haven't really thought this one through to be honest.

For Kat, maybe something like a [speed / power] focus at 10 and a [pheromone / feral] focus at 20.
Speed focus would entail traits that makes her faster, dodge more, and augment some cunning/counter abilities.
Power focus would make her like a mini Jewel focusing on takedowns and lasting power.

Pheromone focus would be something like she is now, focusing heavily on stacking arousal over time, making it dangerous to finish a fight slowly.

Frenzy focus would turn her into a berserker character, where she willingly loses herself to lust and uses frenzy/wild thrust/lots of self damaging kills to do massive pleasure damage.

Last edited:

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
I haven't played too much, but I saw a few minor issues in 2.4.3.2.

• "Jewel uses Shredding Palm. Jewel strikes you in the chest with her palm, staggering your footing. Suddenly Jewel's T-shirt tears and falls off you in tatters."
    • "Cassie uses Jump. You jumps onto you, but you deposit her back onto the floor." Also, Jump is only usable while standing, so it should never say you put her back onto the floor.
    • I encountered a situation where Airi mimicked Rosea, but her portrait didn't change immediately. It took two or three turns for it to change/it didn't change until she used her flower counter. Speaking of the flower counter, the note about her flower being spread invitingly makes all text below it bold, unsure if error or warning.
    • The bondage trap doesn't actually tie you up when the match starts.
    • The level 20 focus choice for Jewel should probably mention it's her talking somewhere, as it's currently just her quote. It's mildly confusing if you lose to her in a double-team and don't know who the speaker is. I can't remember if it is or not, but the level 10 choice might be the same.
    • No text appears for the scene where you sneak up on someone and slip aphrodisiac into the pool while they soak. I'm not certain, but I believe I got the trophy for it regardless.
    • Entering the body shop without enough money for any operations will quietly boot you back to the menu. A message saying why you were denied would be good form.
    • Where does Dark Kiss come from again? I don't have any points in Dark or Fetish, but I could use it abruptly one night. The text said it was due to Reyka's corruption, and I did unlock her the prior day but I hadn't yet encountered her, so she couldn't have corrupted me.
    • Still can't open ninja stashes.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@Bronzechair
I'll take a look at the other stuff.

Afaik ninja stashes cannot be opened, they're for changing your resupplying in a different part of the map.

Edit:
Yup addictions wasn't being cloned, so if the girls were simulating you getting addicted, you'd be addicted.

Woops.

Last edited:

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@nergantre
Right, there's never a button to resupply in the area your ninja stash was supposedly delivered to.

@Atlas1965
Select Help with Addiction from the info dealer to unlock access to Addiction Removal on the day screen.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
A quick question, but is it no longer possible to "pull out" anymore? I do not see the option anywhere when i am in a dominant position...

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@ThatOneJester
I don't have the technical know-how to interpret the code and confirm everything is working as intended, but there are a few reasons you might be stuck inside someone anyway. Check your statuses to see if you're arm locked or leg locked, both of which disable the option. There's also vaginal tongues and stuff, though I think most of the things that prevent pulling out should allow you to attempt it and then tell you why it failed.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Also if you're infected with the breeder addiction you cannot pull out. Or if your opponent is knotted I guess?

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
@Draonir,

Noted, but I'm probably going to be focusing on adding the focuses to the rest of the characters first. If you'd like to write it, I'd be happy to put it in.

@Vintrion,

There actually is an anal pussy tf in the game if I recall correctly. There isn't any more, mostly because I can't think of anything that would fit.

I actually just merged in a pull request for other fetishes traits. You'll see them as starting weaknesses in the next build whenever that is.

Jewel has always been pretty weak in the late game unfortunately. It's hard making her good without destroying the balance of the game because having a power focus means that if you're too ahead, you just stun lock everyone, which isn't too fun.

Kiss... has been a hard one to balance lol. I'm not really sure what to do with it, because it gets buffed a lot by different traits. If I nerf it too much, it becomes kind of useless. I don't think having it do temptation damage will make it much worse than it's now...
All I suggested before was just toned or jiggly butts, it's just muscle or fat. That said; slight thrust bonus or improved anal ride/facesit pins. Nothing fancy... Anal pussy bothers me aesthetically, I could understand if it was a puffy donut pucker or some such, something commonly portrayed in anal art, but even the supposed anal pussy is extremely rare.

Neat. At that time I shall load in both the Cock/Ass fetish weaknesses together and worship my way to uncontested victorlossery.

Hah, yeah I can see where the stun-locking aspect would be an issue, but it's kinda that too, I want to be stun-locked. Angel/Cassie are both ridiculous with their constant enthrall-locks, but I don't hate it. It's way too late to do such a thing, but implementing a stance-dodge for wind-up skills, like having to disarm a lust-bomb attack with anal skills, or a back-step state that maneuver/some magics is tied to instead if you want to avoid a rush attack, you could add the combat variety that is fighting a mini-boss rather than an equal. It's too easy to merely think of these things, shit I haven't even finished my character.

Would be nice if the menu had sub-menus instead, or similar skills merged together to save space; so many worthless grapple skills that have become redundant... but mainly I was just hoping there was a hide-skill function implemented by this time after I had stopped playin.

An action is just to give diminished returns per trait. Especially since there is two other troublesome effects like charm/addiction mixed in at the minimum due to body-shop/training.

Unrelated; I find it funny you can be tempted by your own body-parts if you've been afflicted with a fetish and masturbate under enthrallment or otherwise.

Leaving the (broken) character here in case it's accidentally deleted; missing a fuckton of scenes but there is just barely enough to consider it a feasibility.

Attachments

• elise.txt
    32.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@Draonir,

@dndw,
Btw are you interested in working on Reyka's specializations? Since you're the original author, I thought I'd check first. Otherwise I'll just work on Kat first. I didn't follow the Mara conversation too well, but it seems like someone wanted to do her traits?

I haven't made any specific plan, but she's as good as any next stop after finishing Mara's focuses (foci?) and the editor. That last one is coming along nicely, by the way. I've only had to scrap everything and start over 3 or 4 times. Give it another week or so. And yes, I am already working on Mara's traits. Good bit of new stuff in there, so it may take a while.

@ThatOneJester
I don't have the technical know-how to interpret the code and confirm everything is working as intended, but there are a few reasons you might be stuck inside someone anyway. Check your statuses to see if you're arm locked or leg locked, both of which disable the option. There's also vaginal tongues and stuff, though I think most of the things that prevent pulling out should allow you to attempt it and then tell you why it failed.

The armlocked/leglocked statuses should still allow you to try to pull out, it's just more difficult. As nergantre noted, the skill is blocked by a knot in the opponent's dick and by the Breeder addiction. In addition, Charmed (and Lovestruck?) might well block it, I'm not entirely sure. Frenzied definitely will, though. Feral shouldn't, but it might make sense if it did.

Edit:
FYI for people (interested in) writing custom characters: I've just finished the list of traits in post #1438: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nightgames-mod-v2-4-3-2-updated-11-22-16.65/page-48#post-110733

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronzechair

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
All I suggested before was just toned or jiggly butts, it's just muscle or fat. That said; slight thrust bonus or improved anal ride/facesit pins. Nothing fancy... Anal pussy bothers me aesthetically, I could understand if it was a puffy donut pucker or some such, something commonly portrayed in anal art, but even the supposed anal pussy is extremely rare.

Neat. At that time I shall load in both the Cock/Ass fetish weaknesses together and worship my way to uncontested victorlossery.

Hah, yeah I can see where the stun-locking aspect would be an issue, but it's kinda that too, I want to be stun-locked. Angel/Cassie are both ridiculous with their constant enthrall-locks, but I don't hate it. It's way too late to do such a thing, but implementing a stance-dodge for wind-up skills, like having to disarm a lust-bomb attack with anal skills, or a back-step state that maneuver/some magics is tied to instead if you want to avoid a rush attack, you could add the combat variety that is fighting a mini-boss rather than an equal. It's too easy to merely think of these things, shit I haven't even finished my character.

Would be nice if the menu had sub-menus instead, or similar skills merged together to save space; so many worthless grapple skills that have become redundant... but mainly I was just hoping there was a hide-skill function implemented by this time after I had stopped playin.

An action is just to give diminished returns per trait. Especially since there is two other troublesome effects like charm/addiction mixed in at the minimum due to body-shop/training.

Unrelated; I find it funny you can be tempted by your own body-parts if you've been afflicted with a fetish and masturbate under enthrallment or otherwise.

Currently there is ass size modifiers in the code for asses. Just they are not utilized yet as far as I know so I think someone is working on it currently, or something.

And filtering combat menus or adding sub menus would probably be a good idea but most likely a grand undertaking.

Hi,

I would like to ask if you could add a stronger version of oral pin for the female chars. In this position she uses mouth and breasts (if they are big enough). I think this should be attainable with a high seduction skill or as a special skill for example with cassie and her breast focus.

If you lack the coding prowess to add it yourself I wouldn't mind adding such a pose, and probably tune up 'use breasts' because it's currently very. meh.

On a side note should there be a breasts training trait tree for breast based moves? or something similar.
Could also just use the newer Cassie traits for it I suppose.

Reactions: Draonir

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
The problem with adding breasts training or something is that it... affects one skill. Also it doesn't make too much sense, but that might just be me.

There's not a lot you can do with them right now :p

Edit:
What do you think about these for Kat?

level 13
Speed focus:
Nimble Recovery - Recovers from KDs faster
Feral Agility - Extra evade, Extra counter
Cross counter - Chance to avoid opponent's counter and do an instant knock down
Limber - Can use certain skills from odd positions.

Power focus:
Unwavering - Getting knocked down does not stun (can recover afterwards)
Feral Strength - Extra power, Opponents have a harder time escaping
Untamed - Wild thrust/ride can flip sexual positions
Strongwilled - less willpower loss

Level 23
Pheromone focus:
Laced Jucies - arousal over time on drinking fluids
Augmented Pheromones - extra pheromones on top of base
Befuddling Fragrance - Lose cunning and advanced attributes while being affected by pheromones
Frenzy Scent - Chance to be apply frenzy when affected by pheromones
+ Speed focus: Diffusion - Bonus to stance pheromone mod when not in contact
+ Power focus: Piercing Odor - Calm is less effective in mitigating pheromone damage. If opponent does not have calm, bonus to pheromone strength.

Frenzy focus:
Rut - 50% less arousal damage during frenzy, chance to go into a frenzy when over 50% arousal.
Obscene Heat - Bonus to seduction while frenzied based on animism
+ Speed focus: Jackhammer - Chance to follow up fuck skills with a wild ride
+ Power focus: Piledriver - Chance to stun when fucking,
Mindless desire: When frenzied, opponents have a lower charisma multiplier
Unsatisfied: Against players: when at 0 willpower, you must finish her with a fuck action, or she wont lose. Against NPCs, all non-fuck actions have lowered pleasure damage.

Last edited:

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Edit:
What do you think about these for Kat?

level 13
Speed focus:
Nimble Recovery - Recovers from KDs faster
Feral Agility - Extra evade, Extra counter
Cross counter - Chance to avoid opponent's counter and do an instant knock down
Limber - Can use certain skills from odd positions.

Power focus:
Unwavering - Getting knocked down does not stun (can recover afterwards)
Feral Strength - Extra power, Opponents have a harder time escaping
Untamed - Wild thrust/ride can flip sexual positions
Strongwilled - less willpower loss

Level 23
Pheromone focus:
Laced Jucies - arousal over time on drinking fluids
Augmented Pheromones - extra pheromones on top of base
Befuddling Fragrance - Lose cunning and advanced attributes while being affected by pheromones
Frenzy Scent - Chance to be apply frenzy when affected by pheromones
+ Speed focus: Diffusion - Bonus to stance pheromone mod when not in contact
+ Power focus: Piercing Odor - Calm is less effective in mitigating pheromone damage. If opponent does not have calm, bonus to pheromone strength.

Frenzy focus:
Rut - 50% less arousal damage during frenzy, chance to go into a frenzy when over 50% arousal.
Obscene Heat - Bonus to seduction while frenzied based on animism
+ Speed focus: Jackhammer - Chance to follow up fuck skills with a wild ride
+ Power focus: Piledriver - Chance to stun when fucking,
Mindless desire: When frenzied, opponents have a lower charisma multiplier
Unsatisfied: Against players: when at 0 willpower, you must finish her with a fuck action, or she wont lose. Against NPCs, all non-fuck actions have lowered pleasure damage.

Yes, please.
Currently there is ass size modifiers in the code for asses. Just they are not utilized yet as far as I know so I think someone is working on it currently, or something.
Ass size is used in calculating femininity (bigger = more feminine), but femininity isn't actually used anywhere. So in the end, no, it doesn't do anything yet.

Draonir

Jan 16, 2016
If you lack the coding prowess to add it yourself I wouldn't mind adding such a pose, and probably tune up 'use breasts' because it's currently very. meh.

On a side note should there be a breasts training trait tree for breast based moves? or something similar.
Could also just use the newer Cassie traits for it I suppose.

@Threshold I owe you if you would add it for me. My last time i did coding was 8 years ago and im really busy with study right now.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
@nergantre

I'd like to try my implementation first - then task it towards creating a trait. I need to look at other traits, first, just to understand more. I'm just working on scenes, first.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
So seeing so many people tell me different ways to make it to where you can't "pull out".
I decided to start a new game on the most recent version, then use fuck as soon as I could.

There is no option to "pull out".
So playing the game has been difficult since when you struggle, you just take a dominant fucking position.
And when Angel/Reyka use "invitation" at later levels, you pretty much lose unless a lot of the time.

I'm surprised nobody found this yet...
Anyways, I guess I found a bug?

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
I hadn't noticed because my current character doesn't use any fucking skills, but that does seem to be the case. Pull out appears just fine in 2.3.3, but not in 2.4.3.2. Not even NPCs have access to it.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Yup turns out you're right. Looks like there was a bug in Position.havingSex() that made it seems the top was never having sex.

:| this'll be fixed in the next patch I guess.

Edit:
So in the next patch, I'm focusing a lot on adding in some missing scenes. In particular, most of the competitors will actually have a win and loss scene as shemales/futas while fucking you vaginally. Most of them are minor variations on their normal scene though.

Additionally, I'm adding some more lines so that certain things don't feel as stale.

That said, I do have a few bounties (with no rewards though :( ) for scenes if anyone wants to help out:
Angel - Ranked up Goddess win/loss scene. Transformation scenes (Angelic wings, Divine pussy, Blessed cock, Divinity)
Airi - Vaginal penetration win/loss scene. Transformation scenes (Add slime core? haven't added anything yet, but I'm guessing it'll give you the ability to transform into a slime)
Cassie - Transformation scenes (Breast expansion/reduction, Lactation, Runic cock, Arcane pussy)
Eve - Vaginal Penetration win/loss scene. Eve intercourse loss scene.
Reyka - Vaginal Penetration win/loss scene. Transformation scenes (Succubus pussy, demonic tail)
Kat - Transformation scenes (she grows you a primal cock/feral pussy/cat tail/cat ears)
Mara - Transformation scenes (cybernetic pussy, bionic cock)
Jewel - Transformation scenes (fiery pussy, enlightened cock)

I'm up for any other variations too. (Ass expansion/reduction transformation from someone? Futa/herm scenes once they rank up? I dunno)

Either ways, I think the game is at a point where there's already a ton of features, and it's time to fill in some of the content we skipping over when implementing stuff. I'll work on them myself, but if you do feel like you can donate some time, please let me know :D

I'm hoping to make it so phantom mentions of cocks/the PC being male/the opponent being female will disappear over the next couple of patches, and it'll be easier to introduce male NPCs and other options in. I'm also thinking of UI changes while I work on these things, to hopefully make things a bit easier to navigate around in.

Last edited:
Reactions: dandan_87

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
What do these TF scenes need content wise? Havent seen them in-game.

He's probably referring to the scenes which should display when the player 'purchases' a transformation from a befriended NPC. The only one of these (last I checked) which isn't a placeholder is Reyka giving the player an incubus cock. If you haven't seen it and can't be bothered to hunt it down, you can find it here: https://github.com/nergantre/nightg...amesMod/nightgames/daytime/ReykaTime.java#L59. Bit of code to read through, but that's what you get for not being nice enough to Reyka.

Also, that's really weird about Pull Out. It worked just fine in my testing of Jewel's anal focus and I didn't touch Position#havingSex...

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
Words taken in context.
To counter the Forced TF causing grind-hell for certain chars like Angel, I'd like the material costs for TFs to be cheaper or permanently unlock. It's already a hell-ish grind as-is just to grab the damn angelic parts. I usually only get one 'holy water' per night as Angel starts in the labs and circles around to the library. Which I find mildly strange it isn't Mara who always starts at the workshop but w/e.

Will be interesting if you manage to remove all phantom cocks and stablize fem-pcs from their flux-gendered body, not to mention invisible balls that attach themselves to the futanari-inclined.

EDIT: Deleted, it served no purpose in the end.

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I'm hoping to make it so phantom mentions of cocks/the PC being male/the opponent being female will disappear over the next couple of patches, and it'll be easier to introduce male NPCs and other options in. I'm also thinking of UI changes while I work on these things, to hopefully make things a bit easier to navigate around in.

If you can pull that off, I'd be grateful. I could start to properly implement a female PC in the base game. I did an estimate a while back on what that would require and found somewhere around 60 scenes that needed to be modified/rewritten. That was a long time ago, I think more scenes have been added since then.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
I don't really expect to get this all done immediately, but if I start removing them as I find them, it'll get better over time. The daytime scenes will be the difficult part. They're pretty long and generally are written specifically to guys. But if we don't start, it'll never get done :D

kandarani

Dec 10, 2016
Just found this game, but I'm having a hard time not losing every single battle. It seems like no matter what I try I take much more stamina/arousal damage than I can deal, and I miss most attacks. Any pointers/tips for starting setup/traits and general fighting strategy would be greatly appreciated.