Colony Lost (1st Chapter)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The head explodes of the old gynoid when you impact her with your hand, and the new gynoid says keeping the distance with you...

It´s a pity that she die now, sorry, but you didn´t understand us, Thyx won´t be changed into a new gynoid, she will be our Cathar Mistress and she will create a new race with her brilliant mind...

Also there are more problems that you two and your ships are involved when you landed, correct Miss Ra Valer?

Come on, Susan...

The door opens and Susan (the woman human of the notes) pass to the office...

Explain them our problem...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan cringed at the destructive impact, giving the cathar an upset glare, before looking back to the surviving gynoid, shivering slightly. "I...really don't understand what you're asking of me. I was attacked by pirates on the way to my home colony of New Altam, when I was attacked by pirates, and my ship was damaged in my escape. I stopped here for repairs. I'm not a combatant of any sort, nor am I a detective. I don't know what you want..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kitty Katmille? does the name sound to you, Miss Ra Valer?, we know that you A.I. had been infected with a strange and new virus that are changing also our gynoids to this.. unacceptable form

d29f2e9b9cef462579067fb995776441-d74s5q8.png

This could be the future of Camille, your A.I., if you don´t help us... . A mindless bimbo sex doll...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She steps away from the destroyed gynoid and walks towards the other one "and i think you didn't understand me you aren't going to do anything with my family ! Thyx will not become your mistress and you are going to let us fly away from your stupid planet! " 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She takes a deep breath to calm herself "first i need to know if my family is ok and to you promise to not touch them ,or else ....."

she clenches her fist in front of the gynoids face "and i'm just a trader what could i possibly help you with?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan nodded, now in agreement with Mrs. Kur. "That is unacceptable, to be reduced like so in mind and body, and I'd be glad to help you, but again, what can I even do? If it transmits across computer networks, it's a computer virus. It's digital data. You want a programmer, not a medical technician."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry and Danurn

Thanks to you two...

Missis Kur, we didn´t and don´t and will not attack or rapte your family while you stay here in the planet... . I, Miss Hanson, Main chief promises that to you... . If you want to phone then, i will open a Comm directly to your ship...

The situation is this:

She pushes a button in the desk of her office and a holo screen goes down of the roof while Susan start offering you two a couple of chairs... . Susan starts to explain you the whole situation while you two see a female gynoid inside of a room changing very quickly to mindless kitty drone, she changes from normal to a wildly state in less of a minute...

(A resume)

Susan explains you two that this virus extended around in other planets some years ago, it infected a simple gynoid and after some weeks, the Main chief saw that all the gynoids and humans were changed into wildly "animals" while they exposed to the A.I. virus, they with the Main chief detected that the virus started in a Space ship called "Nostromo" that arrived to this planet 14 weeks before of your arrive, they also discovered that the A.I. virus infects all the races, slowly in some races than others like the gynoids...

The TFS "Nostromo" came of the pirates zone, later of the arrive of this ship, the pirates or better said, wildly patrols of semi wildly persons attacked this planet...

In this moment, the film finished and the lights come back... . Susan and the Main chief wait your answers...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

"That's...impossible!" Dan sputtered. "A computer virus could never infect a regular human, or kran, or any other biological race. It's just...absolutely impossible." She nodded, then froze, her expression changing to one of fear. "Unless..." She took a deep breath. "There are only two ways a computer virus could alter a gynoid's form. The first is if that gynoid could naturally change form. If that was the case, it couldn't possibly infect biological beings. However, if the virus instead targeted nanomachines inside the gynoid, such as autorepair nanomachines, it could reprogram them to rebuild the gynoid into a different form. Now, I'm pretty sure there are safeguards against this sort of thing, but if they were circumvented, it might be theoretically possible for these nanomachines to also rebuild living creatures. The nanomachines would, due to their original purpose, be better designed to alter gynoids, hence the accelerated conversion rate."

She looked about the room uncomfortably. "I...really hope my theory is wrong though. Because if I'm right, then I might be infected myself." She looked to Ms. Hanson. "You, uh, gynoids don't actually have any nanomachine-based systems, do you? Please tell me you don't."

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Don´t worry of moment, Miss Ra Valer, we have an advanced scan machina to see if the people are infected, we should go to the main room in the basements of the building, if you two want...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She sits on the chair and listens carefully to the explanation ,finding very strange of how the gynoid changed.
She hears that Danuru may be affected and step back from her then calm down when the gynoid said she was clear 
"I believe I was already scanned ... and still I don't see how I can be of help ,what do you even pretend to do ? attack the source that may be on that 'Nostromo' ship?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

"Wait...you can detect it? I...have I been scanned?" She looked hopeful. "But I have to agree with Mrs. Kur here. I can throw out theories left and right, but I'm hardly an expert. Why are you asking me for help?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No, you haven´t been scanned still, but i detect that the A.I. virus is now inside yours..., and we haven´t go any medical machine to get out that virus from you...

That´s the point that we need you two, we need you two join together and travel in the space to an abandoned Crusader called "HMS Survivor", we detect that there inside there is an important part of the code of the virus A.I. in their memory banks... to decode its DNA

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan's heart sank and she felt nauseous at this revelation. "So...I am infected..." She shuddered. "I guess I have nothing to lose then. Still, if it has DNA, then it must be some sort of bacteria or something. How...could that possibly affect a gynoid, though? That should be completely impossible..." Closing her eyes, she focused her psychic energy inwards, examining her bodily systems for abnormalities. If this "virus" was causing harm, there should at lease be some sort of immune reaction, right?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Take calm and breathe deeply, i see or detect that you are infected only between 5 and 10%, not to worry. The alarms could sounds in the % of 55-60%... 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

When she hears Danurn is infected she steps away from her " hum ..nothing against you Danurn but just stay away some feet away from me if i get infected it may affect my family "

she look to the gynoid ok i will help you and take look at that ship but i want to make a call to my family first.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan nodded, and stepped away from the cathar. Still focusing inward, she started agitating her immune system, bringing it to full-alert. As she did this, she mumbled, "I really don't think Mrs. Kur should come with me if she isn't already infected. This so-called virus sounds like a life-or-death matter."

She opened her eyes and looked to the gynoid. "Also, somebody broke into my ship this morning and left a suspicious note. It said that I needed to help a cathar family escape, and that the space ports would be closed this evening."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
...Susaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn...

¿Yeeee.... yeeeeesss, Mist... Mistress?

Are you involved in all this about the note of Miss Danurn?

Nooooo..., nono....., yes,  yes, a little...

¡¡ai!! And now what I do with you?

The Chief Mistress gynoid says a little sadness about her relation with Susan

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She walks to Susan and rubs her shoulders comforting her "it's ok Susan ,i'm thankful you did ... as for you on the other hand"

She glares at miss Hanson "you should be ashamed of yourself and i still want to make call to my family"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Miss Hanson doesn´t say anything you about your words of "ashamed", she points to Susan and she (Susan) guides you to a phone connected to the room, she goes out of the empty room that you are...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She follows Susan and takes the phone calling her wife "Turi ? you ok? i think i made an agreement and they won't trouble us any more"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Are you sure, love?... another thing...

Nobody had stopped us and now the childrens are playing after their baths, Sary is with me and is listening all, sorry, i have told her all...

I hope that you will forgive me...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

"yes i'm sure...for now but keep the children with you just to be safe ...and it's ok you told Sary tell her i'm sorry for not telling her ,is everyone ok there?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All is ok, the childrens are now seeing a film in the Holoscreen...

I will call you a lost call if we have problems...

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

"ok have fun and be safe ,i will come back as soon as i can love" she send kisses and end the call sighing in relief before looking at Susan "Suan,i kinda of want to know why did you help us?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"i already know that Susan ,you don't need to worry i won't tell her about it but i'm very grateful you helped not only me but my family" she give her a hug

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I thought by her mind, i am the unique human in this Big Station or City, and i didn´t want to happen the same you two. Sorry about involved you two (Danurn and you). If you...

¡¡Susan!! come on...

Yes, Mistress...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry smile and nod understand why for Susan doing what she did  "come Susan, we should go back your bitch of a boss is waiting for us"

she lead Susan back to the other room.