Colony Lost (1st Chapter)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
purrr_by_12_tf-d4cd0g7.jpg

Yesss, Mistrrress Dan, Kitty Katmille woke up suddenly when something shut on Kitty´s button, when Kitty Katmille opened herrrr eyes, she didn´t see anybody arrrround Kitty Katmille...

Mistrrrresss Dan looks morrrreee gorrrrgeeeeous..., Did Mistrrrres pass a good night?

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

while making breakfast her daughter Sary come up to her not wanting to worry her she replys

"it's nothing Sari just me and Turi that stayed awake all night enjoying our vacation" is was a lie but it was a believable one.

"just go eat your breakfast we still have a lot of places to see today" she gives her a warm smile

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
"What!?" Dan's eyes narrowed with concern. "Nobody else should be on the ship. Nobody should've been able to get on the ship." She picked up a small shock pistol from the bedside. It wasn't very powerful, and she'd never used it before, or even taken it off the ship, but she might need it.

Still nude, she left her room. "Come on, if there's an intruder, we need to find them. Oh, and as of now, you are strictly forbidden from leaving the ship or using the internet in any way."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn Ra Vaer

You two go moving looking to find the intruder, but after a long time that you take the small gun, you two didn´t find anything or anybody, except a note written with these words

You have to get out of this planet, the Main Chief will close the space port between this evening-night, you have to help a family Cathar... . ¡¡Escape now!!

Kitty Katmille purrs and purrs very softly calming you... . She strangely moves with more security in her new adapted cat body, and she is more confident...

¡¡At yourrrrr orrrrrderrrrrs, Mistrrrrress Dan!!

--------------------------

Maryry Kur

Ok...

Sary says you, but she adds in silence because Thyx and Khyx are approaching after their bath with Tury following them...

You can talk with me, if you want, you know that...

She aparts of your side to take a seat for start the breakfast saying "hi" to the rest of the family while they arrive to the kitchen of the HW Gibraltar

Hi people, T and K are bathed and cleaned...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan scowled at the cryptic message. Escape from what? Help a cathar family...with what? Was this some sort of pirate trick? And why did they reactivate Camille? She sighed. At least she had until evening to decide what to do. 

For now, she grabbed a can of juice and went about getting dressed. Perhaps her 9:00 meeting would give her answers.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She says good morning to everyone and eat their breakfast together while talking about what places they should visit today  

we finish and i pack the food for today's trip, i can't stop but continue to check on the clock ... was that note really true ? no one came ...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry Kun

When you all go out of the ship, in the iPhone23S of Tury it sounds the sounds of a new message that she had received...

She looks the message and she says...

We can´t go out of moment, we have to meet some important person in the main office because she wants to talk about something important to us in less of 45 minutes, the meeting is at 9.00 am... . I have the meeting point, shall we go to that meeting, "Mar"?

Seeing you from her, that this is the moment that you were expecting a little scared...

-------------------------

Danurn Ra Vaer

You decide to dress with some nice clothes to the meeting of the 9 am, after you decide to keep of moment the strange note...

You decide at the last moment, to not going with Kitten Katmille to the meeting because she or you are not ready to "show" her changes to the people..., going out after sealing to Katmille inside of the ship and going to the meeting point...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She sigh as her fear appears to be true "ok Turi here is what we are going to do ,i'm going to meeting by myself and i will say you weren't feeling well,you will stay on the ship with the children lock it so no one can get in and hide inside it till i come back ,can you do it?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

(Dan doesn't care whether people see her changes. She just wants to keep her quarantined.)

Not being very good with directions, Dan made sure to leave a bit early so she could find the meeting place. After entering, she announced herself to the receptionist, then took a seat to wait.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn

You go with antelation to the meeting that you got yesterday, the receptionist says to you that you and they are waiting to an another guest, a Cathar family...

-----------------------

Maryry Kun

Ok, good luck, my brave wife. See you soon... . Take this weapon, by the way

Ok, girls and boy, come back to the HW Gibraltar..., quickly...

And she pass a medium size fire weapon that she keeps in secret when the clients puts you in problems..., after a moment you see that all the family with sad faces from Sary, T and K go to your ship and you decide to go to the meeting point...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She takes the weapon give her family a kiss and tell their children to listen to Turi till she was back ... she then headed towards the main office .

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan's ears twitched at the mention of a "cathar family." Why would there be a family attending the meeting? Perhaps there was more to that message than she thought. After a bit, a feline humanoid entered the lobby. Was it a cathar, or another infected android? She didn't see any family though. To avoid staring at the woman's rather...unique features, Dan watched her feet as she headed to the reception.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn and Maryry

You two see each other, feeling that something strange are connected between you two, but you two can´t identify...

A new secretary (gynoid) appears and says to you two

Missis Kun and Miss Ra Vaen? could you follow me?

Missis Kun where are Missis Tury and your daughters and son?, we were waiting them also...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

As she heard the name of the other from the secretary she understood but still found strange she would be here when she would need her help before this .

"Turi wasn't well she probably ate something that didn't go well with her stomach so our children are taking care of her sorry but it happens but i'm still here" she says while following the secretary

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
"Ra Valer," Dan corrected, before quietly following the gynoid. As they walked, she looked to the cathar, then back to the secretary. "So, uh...I hear they're closing the ports this evening. Any word why?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry Kur and Danurn Ra Valer

Sorry Miss Ra Valer. Where did you listen that unknown new? and why could the Main Chief close all the Space Port?, it doesn´t have solid bases, and it´s only a rumor, don´t worry about it...

Maryry and Danurn, you two see that the face is the gynoid almost traits her expression but she controls immediately the situation with her words for you two

We were expecting your family to show this planet to them, and more extraordinaries things..., but... ... ... . We send your family a fast recover of their illness

You two advance to another room or office with a woman sitting in her desk giving her back to you, the gynoid says...

Miss Hanson, Missis Kur and Miss Ra Valer are here, the rest of the family don´t come to this meeting...

And the gynoid goes out of the office letting you two alone with Miss Hanson

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She wants to yell in anger at the gynoid but she just grinds her teeth and hopes that her family will be ok .

as they are alone with miss Hanson ,Maryry steps closer "what did you want to talk with us About miss Hanson?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

"Ah, just rumor and hearsay. I guess it's nothing." Entering the office, she took her seat. Not a social type, she was more than glad to let the cathar do most of the talking.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry Kur and Danurn Ra Valer

Miss Hanson keeps her back to you two, while a smoke floats and goes up of the chair, in a moment a softly voice goes of the chair saying

I offered you two my hospitality and my services, and did you pay me with some shits?, you don´t know with who you are talking...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry Kur

She clench her fist wanting punch whoever was behind that chair ,she take a deep breath and calm down

"I'm sorry miss Hanson but i don't understand ,me and my family were just here in vacation we don't even understand why for your sudden call and the timing really wasn't the best Turi wasn't feeling well so she had to stay with the kids"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Missis Kur, don´t try lie to me, i KNOW ALL that happens in my Space Port, i know that your wife Tury is in your ship but she is not ill or she wasn´t feeling well...,

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry Kur

Her face turns to anger "so ? what is so important that you need my entire family here while we are on vacation?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She growls and slams Miss Harold's desk with her fist "She is my daughter! you bitch! if you dare do anything with her or my family i'm going to peel your face off!" she run to the chair and turn it around.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan scowled at this exchange. Something was obviously very, very wrong here. This didn't even seem to involve her. Mustering her courage, she spoke, "Er, e-excuse me, I think I might be in the wrong meeting. I...don't really follow what's being discussed here. I was told this would be about a recent pirate attack?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
That´s the question... Missis...

This voice comes from a different part of the room, and a gorgeous woman appears in your left side...

Excuse us, Missis Kur. But our human society is dying here and we need more new blood, with your daughter, we could save this planet and its people, or better said, its gynoids, because we need a new gynoid model here and here is the entrance of your daughter, also the pirates are aliens and they are abducting our human people...

Please, save us Missis...

195487647c30ffa59fbe99df44ec4871.jpg

When you give the chair a round completed, you see a broken gynoid that looks you sadly...

gynoid__by_ryo_says_meow.jpg

The old gynoid says to you

Save us...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

"i don't give a damn about your people ,you are not taking my daughter!and aren't going to turn her into a gynoid either ,if you want to save your planet deal with the pirates not steal a 7 years old girls from her family and think it is ok to do so!"

She punches the woman with all her strength ... you don't angry a mother for fear of her fury .

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan started to speak, but stopped as "Mrs. Kur" suddenly attacked! She quickly stood from her seat, backing away from them and towards the door. She wanted nothing to do with this if it was coming down to violence.