Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Because I belong on my home planet with my friends and my family, not in this crazy place. So if you could do something to show how much of a great host you are and show me the exit I would love it" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi didn't like the desperate tone in the "mans" voice, she had a bad feeling about this. "Uh, hold on! if i may.... could you maybe.... get us some proper clothes, and maybe we'll think about staying.", she said with nod towards Luna trying to get her to play along with her ruse.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, you see, I have rules as well and "proper" might not be the right word. I could get you some actual clothes rather than those leaves. But they most certainly won't be... proper, for like a dinner date or something. Still want them?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Sure... anything would be better then these leaves....", Umi said trying to appear as causal as possible.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Yeah that would be fine for me, if you show us the exit afterwards, I will be willing to rest here for a couple of days, maybe even more. I just want to know were the exit is to be sure that we aren't hostage in this manor" Luna replied to the man while returning Umi nod.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ghost light up happily at her response. "Of course! Of course! Let me think for just a moment here... hmm... Why don't you two have a snack and chat while i make everything I can. Geeze, some of these can't really be called clothes... but I will display them all the same."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Yeah! That would be perfect" Luna then moved to the living room and sat on one of the chair.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi sat down with Luna still trying to hold in her unease. she had taken the tea with her as she actually did enjoy it. she found some some green tea, witch was her favorite, and poured them both a cup. she shakily took a sip trying to calm her nerves. It wasn't too bad in fact it was quite good... She looked around sheepishly before whispering to Luna, "We should be careful... he could be listening to us at anytime... and i really dont think he'll let us leave.... so we might have to make a break for it when the time comes."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Yeah I know, I was already planning that, if I make a move follow me" Luna whispered back to Umi and took a sip of tea. "it's first time I am drinking tea, it's quite good, how many people this place could hold before it gets too crowded? I want to have as many people living here with us if we stay" Luna said loudly, making sure the man was getting all what she was saying in the other room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He shouts in from the other room "Depends on how cozy you want to get on the beds! Maybe around twelve more for fourteen total!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"That's just the right number, do you have anything to eat while we are drinking tea. For the clothes if you have anything red for me it would be perfect"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There should be crackers, chocolates and cheese on the table ma'am! I can get a few of these in red, not to worry!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna took some chocolate from the table and said to Umi " So what is your favorite color?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It takes the ghostly man almost an hour before he finally calls the two of them back into the room. On the bed he has assembled  six outfits for them to pick from. The first one is a short sun dress. It is a sky blue color, semi transparent and short enough to barely reach half way down the thigh. Second is a white tank top that shows of lots of side boob and is begging to get wet with a pair of blue short shorts that would probably show off some ass cheek. Third is simply a red skin tight body suit that would cover everything while hiding nothing with a zipper over the crotch and down the back.. Fourth is nothing more than nipple pasties and a C string. Fifth is a bikini made of chain mail. Finally coming up last is a red chinese dress that is slightly shorter than the sun dress and hardly hides the pubic mound.  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi took a chocolate form the table and popped one in her mouth thankful for a little snack. She thought for a moment then said, "Well i do like light blue, its a complementary color for yellow after all."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I think I will take the tank top, if you don't oppose" Luna said to Umi while at the same time taking the tank top. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was surprised buy how scandalous some of the outfits were. "Uh, no.... go ahead...", she said as she looked over the clothes. the sundress seemed to best option it looked comfortable even though she did like the look of the Chinese dress. "I think I'll go with the sundress.", Umi said as she picked it up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine choices ladies!" the remaining clothes vanish. "I shall leave the rest of these in the dresser over there in the corner should you want to change your mind!" He gives them a genuine smile. "Now then, surely you want a proper meal yes? What can I get for you two?"

The tank top is tight around Luna's chest and leaves little to the imagination. Should she lift her arms up anyone and everyone would get a clear view of the side of her breasts. The short shorts are snug against her crotch and fit around her rump very fittingly, though it leaves the entirety of her legs exposed as well as the bottom of her ass cheeks. For Umi, the sun dress was comfortable, light, went well with your natural colors, but a stiff breeze meant she was flashing the entire world her pussy lips. Not only that, but anyone who looked hard enough could see the outline of her body through the dress. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well then!" He claps his hands and the table clears itself off before two large bowls of beef stew appear along side a pitcher of water and a loaf of bread. "There you are. Is there anything else you desire or should I take my leave?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You will come after our dinner to show us the exit?" Luna said while she sat at the table and started eating the stew

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ghost looked nervous before a light crash can be heard down stairs. "Oh dear! sounds like a vase fell over! i must go and tidy up! You two enjoy yourselves!" With a soft poof he is gone.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"This guy is fucking with us, if we want to find the exit we must do it by ourself" Luna said in a serious manner, a rare occurrence for Luna "I hate when people fuck with me" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was grateful to have something to cover herself with even if it was a little on the short side. She seemed top recall a certain golden goo person in a book she read saying that sundress was best dress, she wondered why should remember something like that now but quickly dismissed it. she looked the dinner hungrily as she hadn't properly eaten for atleast a day. hearing what Luna said and seeing her serious expression she looked from side to side sheepishly. "Well... maybe he's not so much fucking with us as he is just a very lonely guy... I honestly feel kinda bad for him... I'd help him if i could. But it looks like you're right... we might have to find it ourselves.", she said with a grim expression. "either way though lets eat this before it gets cold...." she said as she dug into the stew.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The food is honestly perfect. Just cool enough to eat while still being hot, the broth is thick, the beef is tender and the vegetables are still crunchy despite sitting in the broth. The bread i soft and fluffy and is great for mopping up the broth from the sides of the bowl. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well we could, maybe after we take a rest here.", Umi said after taking a big drink of water. the food was really good maybe she could stay..... No! she had to get home! the mans manor was trying to get to her again, so she shook her head clearing her thoughts. "I don't know if this guys sleeps or not, but maybe we can do it in the morning... it might work...", she whispered.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I don't want to sleep here, why no one is here? We are only on the second day in this labyrinth and already the prospect of resting here seems rather interesting. Imagine if we were already in the labyrinth for a full month, this place would be like heaven, still no one is here. I don't trust this guy. If you are too sleepy to go in the basement, I will go just distract him long enough so I can see what I found" Luna said to Umi, still whispering. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi thought long and hard about this, Luna was making allot of sense. Why was no one else here? was there more sinister things in store for them if that wait? Umi was starting to feel very nervous again. "We can only hope he's not watching us right now... Actually, your plan sound pretty good. If I distract him and you go to the basement and check around then, come back to me and we'll jet out of this creepy place.", Umi whispered back.