Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok, I'll get his attention... you do your thing once he's to focused on me.", Umi whispered to Luna. She then stretched and tried to look casual again. "Um... hey mister! do you think you can show me the study?", she said looking up into the ceiling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ghost appears in the mirror again with a happy smile. "Of course! Proceed down the stairs to the second floor and into the room on your left when you come out of the hall way. I shall be waiting inside!" He vanishes again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Down she went to the first floor of the manor and followed the map behind the main stairs case. Under several boxes and barrels she found a hidden trap door that leads to the basement. She also noticed a small mirror looking at the trap door, most likely for the ghost to keep eyes over it. Thanks to Umi though, he was not here at the moment. Opening the trap door revealed a ladder down into the basement. It was a large room made of stone with wooden supports keeping it from collapsing from the weight of the house. Thick layers of dust cover the floor and the only things down here are large kegs that were once filled with drink, various old furniture in disrepair... and an ill fitting door set in the wall.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"This place is creepy" Luna said in her head "But I need to continue further if I want to get out of here" Then she decided to open the door and see what is behind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door slid open easily enough and behind it she saw the familiar sandstone hall of the labyrinth! I dark thought slipped into her head... she could leave now and let Umi stay here... it's not like anyone could stop her here, with the door open in front of her.  

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I Cannot do this" Luna then closed the door shut climbed the ladder and put everything back where it was belonging except for one box, that she conveniently put right in front of the mirror to block anybody from seeing what was happening to the trap door.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With that all said and done, the only thing left to do is meet up with Umi in the study. Up on the second floor is where the room in question resides. It is lined with book shelves stuffed with books, several grand desks are scattered about an a large sky light keeps the room light and ull of fresh air as it is slightly  propped open. Inside the room is Umi, who is bein told the exact history of each desk in the study by an excited mirror ghost. 

"And that is the story of how this desk was made! Fascinating isn't it?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi had been listening to the rather boring stories pretending, to be interested saying things like: "Really?" and "Oh do tell." as he had described all the desked in excruciating detail. "I hope to god Luna found a way out of here.", she thought as she continued to look interested.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta thanked her host, and after dinner was finished, they set about clearing an area big enough for her to sleep in. With a pile of blankets covering her, and a couch cushion for a pillow, Unta finally managed to drift off to sleep.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna joined the duo trying to get what he was saying. When the man was over she said "Yaaaawn! I am really tired. What about you make us some pyjamas so we can go to sleep. Meanwhile we will visit what is left of this amazing place" Then she made a nod toward Umi

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No need to wait my lady! I thought ahead of that and made pajamas in advance!" Two baby doll tops and soft silk panties appeared on the desk. One was red, one was blue and both were completely see through. "Again I apologize, but this labyrinth wont let me make anything decent. If I try, it just changes into something even more lewd than before!" 

After Unta settles down, Binx is wisked away to share a bed with Greta and the sounds of even more sex can soon be heard as the horny chicken woman rides Binx for an hour or two before they actually go to sleep. The next morning comes quickly and Unta awakens to the smell of fresh food being cooked and the sounds of the table being set. 

Binx: She comes over and gives her a light shake on the shoulder. "Hey there! Breakfast is ready and Greta has her stuff packed. We will eat and head out right after that." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"More lewd you said? Why not try to make the most decent thing ever made if you know what I mean" Luna made a lewd smile. "When I said I was going to sleep, I wasn't really thinking about sleeping. It's hard you know, to sleep right beside someone as hot as Umi"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
he looks at Luna with a confused smile before understanding slowly dawns in his mind. "Ooooooooh. I understand what you mean my lady. The most 'decent' thing ever. Oh I like that way you think! Just give me thirty minutes! I will have the most 'decent' outfit you will ever see! If you get too tired to explore the other rooms, simply come back up and use these two outfits for tonight and tomorrow I will have your requested clothes." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi Face turned bight bronze as she blushed intensely. "But-But-But! Luna wh-what are you saying?!", Umi said as she fidgeted nervously.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"So how about we 'visit' this place" Luna said while grabbing Umi ass and leaving the room.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ghostly man waves as they leave the room and he goes about making what will most likely be the worlds sluttiest night wear. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna then started to visit each room of the manor, but when she got close the basement trap door she stated to remove the box covering the exit. She made a sign to Umi to be silent and pointed the mirror.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi nodded and followed her as quietly as she could, hoping and praying the ghost wouldn't notice them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two make it down to the basement without issue and now the door way leading out lies right in front of them!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As she reaches for the door she finds it locked! No... it is being held shut! Before them forms the ghostly man rom the mirror! "Did you think I didn't know what you were doing?! This entire house is my body! I won't let you leave! I refuse to be alone again, hoping and praying that someone will come along!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi shrieked as the ghost appeared before them. "W-Wait we- I- Um-", Umi stuttered and stammered as she backed away slowly.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You are supposed to be the best host and and a good host is not trying to held people hostage"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't you try to lie to me! you were going to leave! WHY?! I HAVE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING! Why do you want to leave so badly?! If you would just stay you would find that it is great here! I would even open the doors so you could go outside into the garden!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"But-But, that is no way to live! We have families and lives! we can't- no, we wont leave them behind!", Umi cried as she shook in fear.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Let's make a deal, if we get tired of this labyrinth we will come back here and if we ever encounter people that are lost and want to settle down somewhere. We will give them the direction of this manor"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That doesn't mean anything! The labyrinth shifts and changes! It could be years before anyone else is directed to this place! Even your promise of returning is hollow as words can get! Just... just turn around and go upstairs! I refuse to let you two leave! I refuse to be alone again!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No! Both of you are here now and both of you will stay!" He falters at the tears in her eyes. "This... this will be a better life here!"