Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
While she certainly did fear the other transformatives that the woman had in story, Melanie felt a horrific excitement that just wouldn't die down. Her horniness definitely wasn't helping, nor was the massive cock that was making its way inside of her still-tight cunt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Getting excited slut? you should be, I am going to have so much fun playing with your body! Changing it... fucking it... just molding you to whatever fits my fancy!" With a final push her sinks as much of her 16 inch cock into Melanie as she could with a loud growl, painfully stretching Melanie to fit around her cock. "oh yes! Such a tight fit!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie bit her tongue on a yelp as the woman made the final plunge, angrily spitting over her words as she tried to cope with the pain. "Oh yeah? Well then get on with it, dumbass!" She practically shouted. Her choice of words was anything but clever, but she had the vitriolic taste of bitterness on her tongue that she had to get out of her system. The massive cock was already rubbing her insides raw with only the initial penetration, including, to her dismay, all of the pleasure spots too.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The giant girl rolled her eyes and started thrusting, dragging her huge cock back and forth inside of Melanie's pussy. "Whatever, those sour words will fade into moans of bliss and mewling for more soon enough!" She gripped Melanie's thighs as her pace slowly increased to a solid rut, her balls slapping against Melanie's ass with every thrust, making it sting a bit simply by the weight of those huge orbs. Despite the rough entry, she can't help but admit that this massive cock feels rather nice now that she is beginning to moisten up a bit. "Tell you what slut... mmm... you be a good girl, and I will let you pick what changes next! how about that?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie kept silent, she hardly even registered the words as they came out of the polar bear woman's mouth, and even when they finally did, she still stayed quiet. There was the incessant audible smack of her ass each time those dense orbs came crashing into it, and despite the sting, it was almost rhythmic to Melanie. Her cunt was really warming up now, as her own girlcum slicked the entry and withdrawal of the girthy cock within her. The rough fucking still stretched her wide open, but the friction it created was wonderful, as her pussy continued to drool, dampening her taint and ass, and making it tickle pleasantly as the woman's hefty nutsack kept smearing it around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs cruelly at Melanie "You are really bad at deal making aren't you? First you make a deal to give me a quickie and ruin it by spitting in my face. Then I offer you a choice of what happens next and you remain silent! That is just sad really. Very well, have it your way then! I will make that choice after I stuff you full!" Her grip tightens and gives a powerful thrust, the tip of her cock slamming into Melanie's cervix before she pulls back a bit and simply increases her pace. The bear womans breathing is picking up and her cock keeps throbbing while leaking pre cum rather quickly, the signs of her orgasm obvious. "In case it wasnt obvious... I'm not pulling out." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Even that statement took a while to register with Melanie, but when it did, she didn't even know how to refute it. Hell, she didn't even know how to register it. So she'd be filled to the brim with potent, virile cum, that was a given, but could she get pregnant with the bear woman? Her tail expressed her anguish for her, kicking against the mattress for what her legs couldn't. She didn't want this polar bear woman left in her any more than she already would be. Breath hitching, and taut stomach tightening, the coil that'd been building within Melanie finally broke, and she bit her lip to stifle to misplaced joy of an orgasm, involuntarily clenching around the massive cock that stretched her cunt wide. She could already feel the hot trickle of spunk from the woman's dick, nearing her own climax, and as she said, was preparing to ruin her with the load she had prepared. Oh no, she wasn't ready...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh! There you go! you just came from having my big cock moving around inside of you huh? Such a good little slut! Here is your reward!" She gave a few more powerful thrusts before shoving in to the hil and blasting her cervix with massive waves of cum! Surge after massive surge of the steaming hot seed splashed against the entrance to her womb before pooling in her pussy and slowly oozing out of her. The bear woman was like a fire hose with how much cum she was pumping out and by the time she finally finished Melanie' felt very full inside. The bear pulled out with a sigh and wiped her cock off on Melanie's thighs before standing up. "Ahh, that firest of many! Now, I am going to pick your next change, then we can go for round two." She turns around and starts digging around in her pile of transformatives. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Her fingers did the talking and acting for her, trying futilely again with the leather binds. The backwash of cum inside her was so incredibly pleasant and intrusive and demanding, and she hated it. She hardened on the spot, her cock, almost twice its old size, brushed the pre from the load she still had pent up against her stomach. The feeling annoyed her so much, that her hands stopped, outright thrashing against the holds, trying with everything left in her, but failing, to wipe it off. Her muscles were pulled tight, her ass sore and surely bruised from the sheer weight of those massive orbs. There was that sweltering heat again. Her stomach grumbled, as did she, upset with the amount of cum that was still pooled up inside her from the bottleneck effect that her cunt was creating. Sweat clouded her eyes and dampened her forehead, and she wished desperately that she could wipe it off.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked at the bathroom taking in its rather fancy interior it really did look inviting... Umi looked down at herself she did feel rather sweaty and grimy. "hey luna... there's a bathroom in here.... you think i could use it... I feel real nasty right now.", Umi said as she looked over her shoulder at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As the bear woman took her time looking over her stash, Melanie noticed slight movement toward the entrance to the cave. Focusing on it showed...  Samara! She was crawling on her belly across the ground, her white fur helping her blend in when she stops moving. using her soft paws and skilled hands, she makes it all the way over to Melanie and gives her an apologetic smile. Noticing her sate, she wipes the sweat from Melanie's forehead and looked around at all the stuff on the floor, but couldn't make heads or tails of it. With a quick look to Melanie, she mouthed out "Will any of this stuf help?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie had never been more relieved to see anyone in her entire life, and as Samara wiped the sweat from her forehead, she knew that she would always be in her debt. Snapping back to the situation, her stomach rose in her chest as she realized she'd dragged Samara here too. Carefully, and shaking with the fear of her getting caught, Melanie nudged her head in the direction of the flash bang, mouthing it to her frantically as she did.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara followed her nodding and slowly crawled over to it, taking it in her hand and silently moving back over to her. The issue now... Samara had no idea what this thing was! She is from some time where gunpowder is still the big business! She gave Melanie a pleading look while holding it out to her, begging for an explanation of any sort. The bear woman was starting to set things to the side as she made one decision after another, time is short!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna looked at herself, she was dirty and her wounds were needing cleaning. "I don't know if it's a good idea it's not our home and this place is screwing with us since we got here, but I don't know what we should do"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"that's a fair point. this isn't our home, but I also think you right about that wound... it might get infected if we don't do anything about it... come on inside with me and lets get this looked at." she said as she brought Luna inside and gently closed the door. "As much as i don't want to do this, we might want to get cleaned up together... its safer that way." Umi said.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Alright" Luna said while entering the bathroom. "Why are you so prude, we are both woman, and I already saw you fucking the lizard so there is really nothing special in seeing you naked at this point" Luna said while removing her clothes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With her clothes off and having some proper lighting, the two were able to examine her wound properly. It was two holes punched about an inch deep into her thigh. Thankfully the fangs went in and out smoothly and it should heal over without leaving a scar. Washing it would hurt something fierce and it will need to be bandaged properly to keep anything from getting into it once clean.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi froze. "Y-You saw that?! I-I thought you were asleep when we... oh g-god...", Umi stuttered as she began to blush heavily. "A-And I'm not a prude! I just.... I just...." she gave big sigh. "Oh just shut it! I have my reasons ok!" Said as she turned away embarrassed to see her nude again.

After giving the wounds a look she gave frown. "That doesn't look good...". Umi then reluctantly striped off her leaf clothing leaving her back colored nipples and pussy on display again. After that she turned on the warm water and stepped inside and began to wash her self. "come on in guess...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta cried out as the stallion continued to thrust away. Each powerful push of his cock sending jolts of pleasure trough her. Her second orgasm was just as intense as the first, and just as messy, as another flood of girl-cum leaked out around the massive dick in her pussy. She grit her teeth as the rush of pleasure subsided, only to begin building again immediately.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta wouldn't have to wait much too much longer for this fine stallion to finish as his cock throbbed dangerously after the next thrust. It seems he has come to the end of his endurance and after another minute of thrusting he slams himself in to the hilt giving her yet another massive stuffing of musky horse cum directly to her cervix. On and on his orgasm rages, spraying even more seed than the last stallion did by at least a gallon before her runs dry. The stallion is flaccid by the time he pulls out and walks out of the stall.

Greta is laying on her back in a puddle of her own girl cum, a happy smile on her face. "That... was perfect. Can you... finish the last four? Or are you at your limit?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta gripped the side of the stall for support, as sweat beaded on her brow. "Bring them on," she panted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright dear, but don't be afraid to tap out." Greta leaves the stall and quickly comes back with yet another stallion, every bit as big and hung as the last. Her moves around back and quickly thrusts inside of her pussy, just like all the others before him, but soon pulls out and starts prodding at her ass! Greta's eyes widen and she rushes to try and stop him, but his well lubed up cock and the sheer force he can give quickly drives him to the hilt inside of Unta's ass. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta screamed as her anus was stretched wide. She had tried anal a few times, but had never found much pleasure in it. However, she had never been penetrated so deeply either. As the stallion pushed deep inside her, she felt the pressure upon her vagina through her ass, and with her walls as sensitive as they were, the pain quickly mixed with pleasure into a new feeling unlike anything she'd ever experienced. "Greta don't stop him, that feels amazing!"  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chicken woman nodded and backed up while watching the horse pound away at her anus. The pain of such an act quickly faded away in place of pleasure as the massive cock squished her pussy down and her anal walls were scraped and plunged like never before. Wet sucking sounds filled the room as her ass gaped when he pulled back and clenched down when he thrust in. his cock reached so far into her ass and felt so different compared to vaginal stars were fading in on her vision. A soft pair of lips suddenly closes around her right breast as Greta had brought over a step ladder and now suckles her milk happily while touching herself again. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Wave after wave of pleasure was pushed through Unta as the horse continued to rut. She grasped the back of Greta's head and held her close for a moment before pulling her away from her breast to look her in the eye. "Greta, tie me back into the stall. Don't ask my permission for anything else, and don't untie me until every horse has had his turn," she commanded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta stared at her for a moment before smiling happily and snapping her fingers. The leather straps wrapped back around her ankles and held her down nice and tight. She then grabbed one suction cup and pushed it onto her other breast while she moved back in to keep on suckling down her milk manually. With her free hand Greta took Unta's hand and guided it between her legs so she could focus on drinking. Meanwhile, the stallion lodged in her ass was pounding away like no tommorow, his pre cum leaking out and helping lube up her anal passage while his big heavy balls slapped lewdly against her pussy with every thrust. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unata pulled against the leather straps, making sure they were secure. The feeling of being restrained sent a chill up her spine that was only matched by the stallion's constant thrusts. Each swing of his balls sent them slapping against her clit, sending another jolt of pleasure through her, and she knew it wouldn't be long. With just a few more thrusts, the horse managed to push her through into her first anal orgasm. It wasn't as intense as cumming with her pussy, but it lasted for almost a solid minute. She wrapped her arms around Greta, squeezing her tight, and clenched down on the stallion so hard that she actually managed to slow his thrusts down a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The stallion gave a frustrated nicker as his thrusts were slowed down by her sheer tightness. In response, he pushed even harder into her, trying to get back to his normal pace which only proved to send more pleasure down his massive rod. in just a few more minutes of forceful thrusting, the stallion let out a loud grunt, slammed in to the hilt, and started pumping his massive load directly into her intestines. The sheer amount of spunk soon saw her completely full and his cum pouring directly into her stomach, making her belly swell out as if she was pregnant a bit. With a happy noise the stallion gets down and sees himself out. Greta doesn't ask her anything this time, she simply pulls away from her tit, puts on the other suction cup and gets the next stallion. 

the final three horses are much of the same, quickly slamming into her pussy and rutting her for nearly twenty minutes each before blasting her womb and pussy full of thick horse cum. By the time the last stallion leaves the stall the floor is an ocean of spunk, the smell is impossible to describe and unta is a complete mess. Greta has had three orgasm just from fingering herself and once from Unta pounding her pussy with her fingers.

"Alright dear, fun is fun, but you need a rest." She turns off the machine and removes the pumps from her breasts. A snap of her fingers sees her free from the straps and Greta pushes the stall door wide open so she can walk out. "I am going to get your friend. You just relax for a few minutes." She heads into the back room to save Binx from her mare hell. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta lay there panting. Her forelegs had given put long ago and her upper torso was flat on the floor, her head resting on her arms. Somehow her rear legs were still strong enough to support her backside, though they wobbled as a constant flow of horse cum oozed out of her swollen pussy, to splatter onto the floor. I might just have to take up ranching, when I get home. As the cum drained from her pussy and ass, she realized that she could feel every drop as it flowed over her clit before falling to the floor. She didn't take off the sensitivity spell! Slowly, Unta lifted her tail up, dragging the underside across her prominent clit. She felt every inch as if a dozen tongues were liking her joy buzzer at the same time. Before she could stop herself, reflex kicked in and she yanked her tail up, sending a bolt of lightning through her clit and sending her into one last orgasm. She quivered as her nethers spasmed and clenched down, forcing the cum inside her out in twin white jets that flew across the barn and splattered against the far wall. With the last of her energy finally spent, her rear toppled over and she lay there, panting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta came back in a little while with an exhausted Binx. Her cock was raw and hung flacid in front of her and she reeked of mare musk. "You two did just amazing! Thanks for making this old hens day! What say we get you two cleaned up and I will make you two some food yea? Come on, I got a hose around the side of the barn."

Binx: "Wait.... a hose? What about a nice warm bath?"

"honey, you are not walking into my house dripping mare cum. Besides, your friend there wouldn't fit in my tub. So stop whining, I have a hot water tap installed out there as well."