Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Finally, just as Melanie could hold on no longer, she almost cried of happiness when she realized she'd brought Samara to her peak, knowing that it meant that she was to follow. Her balls contracted, ready to blow as she bathed in the satisfaction of the accomplishment. Warm, wet walls gripping her length tight, she let herself go, cock twitching in Samara's cunt and they rode out their orgasms together, savoring the waves of pleasure as Melanie pulled her further forward onto her lap for yet another gratifying kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara sighed happily into the kiss, her arms wrapping around behind Melanie and rubbing her back as they both slowly came down from their sexual high. After a minute or two she breaks the kiss and smiles at her partner. "Mm, that was worth the wait. you may not be as big but you sure do have tenacity, I will give you that. If you are wondering, the others went out to hunt and gather, they will be back in a little while. you and I are to try and make proper clothing in the mean time.

As Luna dives in for the kick the spider lunges right at her, slamming it's dog sized body into her gut and sending her rolling across the floor! It quickly turns and faces Umi, it's mandibles twitching as it sizes her up and down.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie stretched out again, popping her back as her avian cock slid smoothly out of Samara, completely spent. "Thank you, thank you. A little bit of morning shenanigans were never a bad way to start the day, and aye aye captain, show me the ropes, and I'll see if we can make something a bit more sturdy than a loincloth. Don't suppose I could put these claws to work, cutting the furs, or something like that?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara hops off of Melanie's lap and moves over to the big pile of furs. She pulls out several large ones and flops them onto the floor before moving over and grabbing some hand made bone sewing needles with some tiny vines for thread. "This is what we have for sewing and I am not the best at this, but I can show you what I know. First you take the vines and thread it though the little hole in the back of the needle, this bit is a huge pain. Then you tie it off in a tight knot and you are ready to start stitching. Then you take these furs and you have to cut them so you have just enough to make the intended piece." Samara stares at Melanie before suddenly crawling over to her, she pushes her lips up against hers and slowly slides her hand down to rub at her pussy. In the next instant she rips away the belt and remaining stockings, leaving Melanie completely nude. With that done she crawls back to her spot and sits down. "Sorry about that, but it was really annoying me. We learned the secret to clothes here long ago." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Nah, the damn thing was itchy anyways. Anyhow, let's get to it." Trying to be careful with their stash of furs, Melanie draped herself up in one of the larger skins, trying to take what she thought were good measurements for a coat. She started with the torso piece, drawing out her claws, and dragging one across the foreign material until it was cut in a straight line. Feeding the vine into the back of the needle was a pain, but her dexterous fingers managed to figure it out in time. She pressed the two short ends of the rectangular skin together, threading the needle in and out with some effort until they were roughly stitched together. With slits for her arms to go through, it was a rugged fit, but it covered her torso, and for right now, that was a start. She did the same with the sleeves, stitching them to the initial torso piece, until she had the rough beginning of a shirt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara watched her work and a frown touched her face. "...I already miss the nudity. Oh well, can't have everything." She takes a long but thin strip of fur and wraps it around her breast and back before cutting it and sewing the back, quickly fashioning a fur bra. She then stands up and puts it between her legs, making a quick pair of fur panties followed by a slitted fur skirt that prevents her movement from being impaired and flashes some sexy legs whenever she crouches or takes long steps. "Hmm, this will be enough for me. That wasn't so bad..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gasped out as the huge spider appeared before them! Before Umi could say or do anything, Luna decided to go for the attack, trying to kick the nasty thing right in the face. "Wait Luna! No!", she cried. but it was to late the thing countered with a tackle and sent her tumbling across the floor. "Gah! Luna!", she cried, fearing for her safety. She looked back at the spider fearfully wondering what it might do. Seeing it eye her like that was extremely unnerving. Umi looked around frantically looking for an opening she then dashed as fast as she could over to Luna.

Umi tries to dodge the spider and go grab Luna AGI 11+ 4= 15

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Umi's blazing speed is far more than the spider can keep up with! It tires to intercept her but simply skids along the floor as she races past it and reaches Luna safely! 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna was not going to let the spider get its strength back from her last strike. She quickly got back in melee and aimed for the eyes with her claw. (6+3=9)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Looking good babe." Melanie shot a couple of finger guns in Samara's direction as she tried to move on to pants. The shape was harder to cut than she would've imagined, and if she tried to make two sleeves like she did with the arms, the weight of each individual pant leg would probably break the flimsy thread. So, she ended up with a long, heavy skirt that trailed down to her feet. She found the leather belt from the stockings, newly unlocked from whatever Samara had done to it, and fastened the fur around her waist as securely as she could. Melanie would still have to figure out boots and a hood, but for the most part, the bulk of the clothing was finished. It was heavy, and would probably wear her out if she tried to run in it, not to mention a good swipe from just about anything could snap the vine thread that had sewn it together. For now though, it would do. "What say we give this a test run? Maybe Diana, Korlish, and Walsh are almost back?" Melanie said, caught up in the softness of her new outfit, doing a few poses while spinning the hem of the skirt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The spider turned to Luna as she attacked and went for a counter. The two of them hit each other at the same time, Luna scratching the spiders eyes while the spider lunged and sank it's fangs into her left thigh. With a hiss of pain it backed away, trying to get clear vision from it's remaining eyes. 

As if summoned by her words, the other three step back into the room and shake off the snow that had built up on their fur.

Korlish: "Oh, you two have made some clothes! This is good, We will need it when we leave." he places three dead skalvs on the floor

Walsh: "Aww, I preferred everyone naked..." He puts down a heavy looking bag of something.

Diana: "Ooooh! I like your outfit Samara! sexy and effective! Can you make me one just like it?"

Melanie and Samara quickly set to work again on the others, crafting a bra and skirt for Diana, a vest and shorts for Korlish and a vest and kilt for Walsh. The entire process takes several hours to get everything right and at one point they had to stop and get more vines from outside, but sure enough they finish everything just fine. The group now has a skalv cooking on the fire while they rest from their gathering. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie's eyes lit up when Korlish mentioned how they would leave, hoping that everything was working out as she intended, but didn't press the matter during the sewing and gathering. As they all sat around the fire, she figured it was time to spring it on them for certain. "So... you mentioned how we'll need the clothes when we leave. Is it official? Are we all leaving the tundra?" Her tail lashed nervously behind her, hoping she wasn't forcing it all on them too quickly. Then again, there was where the turmoil lay. She'd have to leave eventually, with or without her new wolf friends.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: "We spoke about it while you were sleeping and decided it was time to stop hiding from our fears and face them head on. We managed to control this harsh land and if it comes right down to it, we can do it all over again in a new land."

Walsh: "For so long we have been here just cutting out a small living... and then you fall from the sky. Maybe it it just chance... but you might just be our sign to get out of this crazy place. If not, well, at least we will get to adventure a little and add a new member to our crazy family."

Diana: "There is no firm way to tell if we can even get out of this place. Maybe it is a one way in and no way out sort of deal... but we might as well look right? This place seems capable of anything so we might as well see how far we can push it."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Relief flooded her features as Melanie listened raptly to their words, squirming in her seat with the excitement of a new adventure. "That's right, that's the spirit! A good look around, just to test the boundaries never hurt anyone, eh?" She winked, hands digging into her knees in excitement as she went on. "And besides, long as we stick together, we can hold our own and survive against whatever this wild place decides to throw at us. What do we need to do? Scrounge up more food, or other goodies? Whip up some more weapons, just in case he have to defend ourselves? Say the word, I'll hold my own." Melanie declared her point with a salute. This scrappy lifestyle was everything she loved about home, and she was thrilled to help put it in motion.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: "We already gathered supplies in the way of food. Once those skalvs all cook up we will be ready to move on that regard. We can gather more as move for the door out of here."

Walsh: "Weapons would be nice. We have Korlish's bow and your dagger... that leaves three of us without any form of self defense save for teeth and claws."

Diana: "It also doesn't help that none of us really know how to fight. So even if we got weapons we could do nothing more than flail them about."

Samara: "So basically, weapons are our final blockade. Get that out of the way and we can make our way out of here. We have no metal so... stone is our only craft-able material here. That and bone." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie had almost forgotten about her dagger. During their five-some the night before, she'd thrown it haphazardly from her belt before really getting into it. Currently, it sat neglected in the corner of the cave, and that was where she'd leave it for now. Despite all of her big talk about being unbeatable as a pack, she had to admit that combat wasn't exactly her forte either. Pondering the situation, a possible solution presented itself. "Maybe, just maybe, we wouldn't even have to fight if we had the right weapons. I can't think of anyone who'd wanna pick a fight with any of you at first glance as is, but if you were hefting a sick bone mace over their heads though? Send em' right out of town without even taking a swing."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again Luna whent for an attack after Umi had helped her back up, the showing her self to be quite brave in the face of such a threat. when Luna and the spider both attack at once Umi gashed fearing for the worst. She had seen The nasty thing land a bite on her! She hopped the things venom hadn't been in that bite, but luna had managed to get one of its eyes! she saw an opening as the huge spider tried to clear its vision this was her chance! she really really didn't want to get close to that thing, let alone touch it. But she had to take advantage of this opening! So, she moved on the spider and tried to kick its side, trying to knock it over.

Umi tries to kick the spider over. STR 5+1=6

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Diana: "you mean... trying to intimidate them so they don't even try to fight? That could work... and if we keep the weapons simple, we won't need much training in the first place."

Korlish: "I like this idea! I will go get the bones from our recent hunts." He leaves the cave and comes back with an arm full of various bones from the skalvs

Walsh: "it may be primitive... but these are going to look really cool!"

The five of them quickly set fashioning weapons out of the bones from their prey. Walsh makes a club by wrapping six femurs together using some vines and tops it off with the top half of a skull. Diana makes a staff by strapping several bones together together as tightly as she could. Finally is Samara, her fashions herself a pair of bone gauntlets by using lots of tiny bones, the skulls and sewing them to some fur mitts.

The spider hissed as it heard her approach and tried to put up some defense but it was over powered by Umi's quick strike, punting the spider under it's side and fliping it onto it's back!

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie whistled, a little bit intimidated herself by the intricacy of their weapons. "Looking good gang! Tell me, would you pick a fight with that, because I sure wouldn't!" Her eyes slid over to her dagger, the sad little thing almost looked lonely sitting in the corner like that, and she couldn't resist the urge to try and spruce it up. She sifted through the bone pile, settling for one of the longer, lankier ones she could find. Wrapping the vines around the base of the dagger and the top of the bone, she fastened herself a makeshift spear. It was still a bit shoddy, but if she had to use it, she'd at least have a slightly greater range with her jabs. "So this is it gang, packing up and moving out. I could even shed a tear, I'm already attached to this cave." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: this cave is a good home. If anyone else ends up in here I hope they find it easily enough to stave off the storm." he gets up and nods to the others as they run about and gather up all their supplies. "the time to lave is now Melanie, we have a labyrinth to explore and an exit to find."

Diana: "Oh yea, take these, we found some of the berries and thought you might want them." She passes her three snow white berries "In case you want to look like us, at least a little bit."

With that the group leaves the cave and starts walking to the north and keeping their eyes open for the bear woman. Progress is slow thanks to the snow but the worst of the cold is staved off thanks to their new fur clothing. It takes them three hours before they come to another mountain face, it's surface completely flat and with an ill fitting wooden door being situated onto it.

Samara: "So.... this is it.... we are really leaving?"

Before anyone can reply a new voice chips in. "I sure hope you aren't, I haven't been introduced to your new friend yet!" Spinning to the side their eyes fall upon the massive polar bear woman. She stands ten feet tall and is covered in thick white fur. Her hands are large and padded while her feet are actually just bear paws. She sports a hefty F cup rack and dangling from her crotch is a huge flaccid cock and balls.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie's throat closed up as the new voice met her ears, suddenly detracting from the whole adventure thing as danger presented itself. Lo and behold, polar bear lady had found them, and and from what she'd been told, was definitely worth fearing. Melanie's eyes widened, trying desperately to pacify the bear. "Woah now, no need for anything drastic." She motioned for the crew to come to the door, hoping to distract her just long enough for them to run to the exit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps forward, a big grin on her face as she looks at all of them, the others frozen in place as they stare at their tormentor. "Drastic? The meaning of that word changes depending on who you ask. I see you all got some new clothes and toys. Do you even know how to use them? I doubt it after our last little get together." She grins at Walsh, making the wolf man cringe in fear. "So, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Ditch your stuff and let me have my fun... or put up a fight and make me wait a bit. Either way I am claiming all of your asses right here!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Okay, okay, definitely drastic. Just give me a second, me and the group are gonna discuss this real quick. Melanie scrambled herself in with her petrified wolf friends, hiding her smaller body somewhat in the huddle, before lunging out, spear drawn, as she lobbed it with all her might at the polar bear woman's face. The throw was weak, and the weapon didn't quite fly straight, but with the aided element of surprise in the attack, Melanie hoped to all hell that her aim was good enough to hit her somewhere.

[AGI 10+5=15]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the bear woman was surprised and staggered back wards to try and get out of the way, but her massive body is too big of a target and the spear lodges itself in her right shoulder. She roars in pain and quickly reaches out to grab at the spear. Any joy Melanie felt from landing the hit was washed away when she grit her teeth and pulled it out of her shoulder, snapping the newly made spear in her hand while glaring at Melanie. "That... was not very polite. i'm going to be extra rough on you!" She charges forward and brings one of her big meaty hands down at Melanie!

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie stumbled, still dizzy from the follow-up of her throw, and instinctively stole a peak at the polar bear woman's groin. She was trying to get an idea of what the polar bear woman was packing, terrified as to what exactly "extra rough" from her could entail. Immediately, she regretted her decision to attack as the hands started coming for her. Her feet were still just a bit unaccustomed to the snow, but she tried regardless to roll to the side, throwing her entire body weight away from her all-encompassing grasp.

[AGI 10+3=13]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the polar bear womans cock is flaccid, but even then it looks to be a foot long and three inches thick with cantaloupe sized balls under it! her massive hand  misses Melanie by an inch, the impact sending her sprawling onto the floor. Walsh rusn to her aid and swings his club which thunks against the bears back, only pissing her off as she kicks backwards, sending him sliding through the snow. Korlish fires an arrow but it bounces off her thick hide. Diana swings her staff and lands a good hit on the bears jaw, but she is quickly picked up and thrown into a nearby bush. Finally is Samara who goes for a punch but finds both her arms restrained ans she is lifted up and her face is pressed into the bear womans balls, forcing her to smell her musk before being tossed aside. "There may be a lot of you, but it won't mean a difference in the end!" She charges at Melanie, going for the grab!

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
She didn't have time to make it to her feet. Melanie only saw the soaring blur of a thrown Diana before the bear woman's hand was on her again. Dodging wouldn't be an option while struggling in the snow just to stand up, and there was absolutely no way she could challenge the bear in strength. When she was much younger, taking her mandatory classes per her parents' requests, she'd been taught a brief unit on magic, and how to use it in combat. She sure wished she listened a little better, as now she'd forgotten just about all of the important stuff. Still, taking a shot in the dark was better than no shot at all. Or maybe that wasn't how the expression went... Melanie stopped pondering the mixed metaphor and struggled to clear her mind. Still sprawled out on her stomach from the initial dodge, Melanie thrust her hand forwards, meeting the bear woman's halfway with a sort of high-five as she tried to shoot a pulse of summoned magical energy up into her arm.

[INT 5+1=6]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The The pulse goes off... but fizzles when it come in contact with the bear woman, her body resisting the magic as she grabs Melanie and lifts her up in the air. a cruel grin spreads across her face as she look over Melanie. "Was that magic? you are just full of surprises aren't you? Too bad it didn't work, Or I might be kind of scared!" She reaches up and pulls off her skirt, tossing it aside and quickly grabbing onto Melanie's balls. Despite her size and rough nature, her hand is soft and very warm, a very noticeable change from the brief skiff with the cold air. "Packing some extra just like me huh? I think I might keep you around... think of all the fun we could have!" 

While she is distracted the others rush up behind her. Walsh swings at her leg and the bear roars in pain as his club meets her knee, forcing her to kneel down. Diana swings at her arm to try and free Melanie, but her staff simply doesn't do anything against her strong body. Samara punches at her other leg, but just like Diana she just bounces off her hide. Korlish lets two arrows fly out quickly, one finding purchase in her already injured shoulder and the other grazing her hip. "Gah! you rotten pests..." She quickly gets back up to her feet and faces the others. "Damn it... fine, take her back!" She hurls Melanie at Korlish who drops his bow to catch her, the two of them sliding back in the snow.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie was quick to rush to her feet this time, the frozen snow grazing her bare ass and thighs as she jolted upright. Magic was a no-go, no surprise there. Her cunt was starting to feel uncomfortably warm and wet after the rough treatment from the bear, and though she tried to set the arousal aside, her newly-exposed cock was beginning to stiffen in the frozen air, as the lovely heat from those soft hands seeped away. Though she longed for that heat to come back, she pushed it aside, and thought back to Korlish, offering a free hand to help him to his feet. "T-Thanks for that." she panted briefly, staving off the exertion of the fight as she realized she was running out of options. Desperate to make something happen, Melanie pulled the berries from the pouch of her belt, popping one of the three in the futile hope that it would restore some of her strength.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The berrie tastes amazing! it practically explodes in her mouth with juices and she can feel a bit of fatigue fall away from her body. However, she then feels a tingling just above her rump and a quick glance behind shows her tail has changed to match the wolf men in both shape and fluffiness! Her cock throbs and she is forced to moan as another inch of new cock flesh pours out and hardens with the rest of it. A new rush of lust races through her body as she feels the need to breed.

The bear woman looks between the five of them and her frustration grows more and more. "I will not be denied! If you all leave then I am stuck here alone!" She charges into the group regardless of her injuries and plows into Diana, sending her sliding across the snow. She turns quickly and swats at Walsh who is sent soaring through the air and lands in the snow with a thump. She locks her gaze on Melanie, a dangerous lust in her eyes. Samara comes in for another punch and lands a good blow on the bears side. She quickly grabs her and shoves a few inches of her huge cock into Samara's mouth before pulling her off and tossing her aside to gag. Korlish stands ready to fight, though he looks nervous at the seemingly unstoppable bear.