Are there any plans for Honey?

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
An update on progress of the Doc, and a survey for those interested in this character:

I have reached just over 8000 words for Honey, covering most of first encounter details, first time strip show, and five of the outcomes of the first time strip show. Still working on a few of the variations. Then I get into writing the appearance text for her talk scenes, and that is where the survey comes in:

What size should Honey's boobs grow to? The original Doc by @Alkahest supports up to G, but that size isn't set in stone yet. I don;t mind writing text to account for her boobs growing that large, but I figured I'd ask the people here: too big or not big enough? Thoughts and opinions greatly appreciated.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
An update on progress of the Doc, and a survey for those interested in this character:

I have reached just over 8000 words for Honey, covering most of first encounter details, first time strip show, and five of the outcomes of the first time strip show. Still working on a few of the variations. Then I get into writing the appearance text for her talk scenes, and that is where the survey comes in:

What size should Honey's boobs grow to? The original Doc by @Alkahest supports up to G, but that size isn't set in stone yet. I don;t mind writing text to account for her boobs growing that large, but I figured I'd ask the people here: too big or not big enough? Thoughts and opinions greatly appreciated.

Well, G-cups are the same size as Terensha's... But considering Honey is not much taller than Reaha (who is "not much over five foot" and Honey is 5' 5" according to the doc) and her huge FF-cups look ridiculously big on her short frame, maybe have her stop at F or EE or E-cups?

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
A cups would be fine for me... xD xD

On the TFing side, please remember that effects on npcs can differ from effects on the pc. Like Carrie is a bit of a bimbo, but not a ditz speech bimbo f.e. .

EDIT: To put it more direct, IF you do not want estrobloom to affect cock size of an npc, just say it's somewhere in her genes and do it that way.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
A cups would be fine for me... xD xD

On the TFing side, please remember that effects on npcs can differ from effects on the pc. Like Carrie is a bit of a bimbo, but not a ditz speech bimbo f.e. .

lol yup itty bitty titties :p I have to be honest though, the largest I would go would be E-cup. Anything bigger just puts me off.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cap it at E size for now. Maybe in future add some 'secret way' to get them bigger (for all those fans of hyper sizes xD ).

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It going up all the way to G seems fine as long as it's optional/ the PC can chose to have the growth stop at the stages in between no itits and ginormus tits.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Alright. Think I'll have F cups as a soft upper limit for now, with the option to stop her tits growth at any time after being larger than C (Just gonna treat that as her original goal size). As for how she's going to grow tits:

Boobswell. Up to two doses can be giving (First taking her tits to C cups over the first three days, and the next up to F cup + a removal scene at any time over the next three days). If the player decides she's too big, Honey will tell them about the Uthra sap, and then you can give it to her to drop her by a cup. I'll also include a scene for getting her lactating, since the original document doesn't have that. You'll be able to give her Honeydew or Honeyizer to start her (and unlock milking/drinking scenes), and maybe some stuff for Lactaid Milktank/Overdrive to increase it. Maybe.

As for whats going on down below, I've already started writing some denial scenes that causes her balls to swell with back up. After a certain point, about five denials, this changes how a few of her scenes work, such as her strip show and her daily job as a waitress, as her balls have become to big to hide in her pants. This results in a Adjatha's second picture scenario: swollen cock peeking out from behind her apron as she works. And after 10 denials, a special show option is unlocked, whith great fun for everyone (Warning: the cum drenched status exists for a reason). As for Adjatha's first picture, the cock 'ride', its probably only going to be possible if the PC is small (shorter than 4') and I find a way to temporarily increase Honey's cock size up to something like five feet in length so you can sit on it and bounce. Would love any suggestions for that.

Not too much else. Recently found Anusoft Cream and love the idea, so I'll include the option to give it to her, seeing as I don't have any plans to writer her growing a vagina. Other than that, ball-density TF when I write it, for truly crazy cum explosions. I may have a bit of a problem....

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Well if you're willing to write a TF item the cock ride could perhaps be made available if you make an item that's an inverse counterpart to Condensol. IE temporary cock enlargement.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well if you're willing to write a TF item the cock ride could perhaps be made available if you make an item that's an inverse counterpart to Condensol. IE temporary cock enlargement.

There actually was such an Item written along side of Condensol (the wiki and the game don't state the author; I think by Couch?). Anyway, it was rejected as unnecessary. D: 

Alright. Think I'll have F cups as a soft upper limit for now, with the option to stop her tits growth at any time after being larger than C (Just gonna treat that as her original goal size). As for how she's going to grow tits:

Boobswell. Up to two doses can be giving (First taking her tits to C cups over the first three days, and the next up to F cup + a removal scene at any time over the next three days). If the player decides she's too big, Honey will tell them about the Uthra sap, and then you can give it to her to drop her by a cup. I'll also include a scene for getting her lactating, since the original document doesn't have that. You'll be able to give her Honeydew or Honeyizer to start her (and unlock milking/drinking scenes), and maybe some stuff for Lactaid Milktank/Overdrive to increase it. Maybe.

As for whats going on down below, I've already started writing some denial scenes that causes her balls to swell with back up. After a certain point, about five denials, this changes how a few of her scenes work, such as her strip show and her daily job as a waitress, as her balls have become to big to hide in her pants. This results in a Adjatha's second picture scenario: swollen cock peeking out from behind her apron as she works. And after 10 denials, a special show option is unlocked, whith great fun for everyone (Warning: the cum drenched status exists for a reason). As for Adjatha's first picture, the cock 'ride', its probably only going to be possible if the PC is small (shorter than 4') and I find a way to temporarily increase Honey's cock size up to something like five feet in length so you can sit on it and bounce. Would love any suggestions for that.

Not too much else. Recently found Anusoft Cream and love the idea, so I'll include the option to give it to her, seeing as I don't have any plans to writer her growing a vagina. Other than that, ball-density TF when I write it, for truly crazy cum explosions. I may have a bit of a problem....

Stop it! I can only get so hard! :jizz:       

:p

Although...

[...] ,as her balls have become to big to hide in her pants. This results in a Adjatha's second picture scenario: swollen cock peeking out from behind her apron as she works. [...]

I thought that only kui-tan balls swell noticeably in size when they get backed up.  o_O  And I'm not sure how this state results her cock peeking from under her apron (like in that picture) instead of just "pitching a tent" in her apron all the time. @Owens is there an explanation for this?

Also finally an NPC that can have an Anusoft anus!  YEEEEeeeees...

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
There actually was such an Item written along side of Condensol (the wiki and the game don't state the author; I think by Couch?). Anyway, it was rejected as unnecessary. D:

Well, considering there's at least three other pages relating to complaints about people enjoying hyper size scenes, but not wanting to make their PC's dicks massive since it locks them out of the rest of the games content, I think an argument could be made here. And yeah, writing a reversal of Condensol, something like Hyperize or whatever, wouldn't be to hard. No effect if no penis, If have penis, multiply penis length and width by possible x2 and x1.5 and apply Hyperize-A Status. Then, if another does is given, Multiply length and width by x3 and x2, remove Hyperize-A and apply Hyperize-B Status. If anther dose is taken, increase base penis length by a few inches (in decreasing order rather than increasing order like Condensol does). Hung gives a flat 25% increase in base size.

I can type it up and submit it along with Honey when I finish writing her. Probably be sold by Sera and Gene, just like Condenosl. Think J’ejune Pharmaceutical would also be the makers?

Stop it! I can only get so hard! :jizz:       

:p

Although...

I thought that only kui-tan balls swell noticeably in size when they get backed up.  o_O  And I'm not sure how this state results her cock peeking from under her apron (like in that picture) instead of just "pitching a tent" in her apron all the time. @Owens is there an explanation for this?

Glad you enjoy the concept. Hope my writing is able to deliver.

And yep, that's what Kui-Tan balls do. And we have this lovely new item called Nuki Nutbutter that I just wish had more exposure...

As for the apron thing, the swelling prevents her from closing her pants, forcing her to work half flaccid. And Honey's not exactly 'small', shes just really good at tucking.

Also finally an NPC that can have an Anusoft anus!  YEEEEeeeees...

Yep. Trap butt needs love badly.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
 As for the apron thing, the swelling prevents her from closing her pants, forcing her to work half flaccid. And Honey's not exactly 'small', shes just really good at tucking.

I keep forgetting that not everyone has plot-magic clothes that fit you perfectly regardless of the size of your endowments...   :S  

Well, considering there's at least three other pages relating to complaints about people enjoying hyper size scenes, but not wanting to make their PC's dicks massive since it locks them out of the rest of the games content, I think an argument could be made here. And yeah, writing a reversal of Condensol, something like Hyperize or whatever, wouldn't be to hard. No effect if no penis, If have penis, multiply penis length and width by possible x2 and x1.5 and apply Hyperize-A Status. Then, if another does is given, Multiply length and width by x3 and x2 and Hyperize-B Status. If anther dose is taken, increase base penis length by a few inches (in decreasing order rather than increasing order like Condensol does). Hung gives a flat 25% increase in base size.

I can type it up and submit it along with Honey when I finish writing her. Probably be sold by Sera and Gene, just like Condenosl. Think J’ejune Pharmaceutical would also be the makers?

Glad you enjoy the concept. Hope my writing is able to deliver.

I just checked the forums and Couch is the author of Condensol and J'ejune. Maybe it would be a good idea to ask him to re-submit his item or something? Cut you some slack?

[...] And Honey's not exactly 'small', [...]

So what? 7-8 inches?  :smugdog: :p  

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Just like the other two girls who like being girls and rocking the D & balls and only the D & balls.  :smugdog:

I literally wracked my brain about this, than ran through the wiki trying to figure out who you were talking about. Took me forever to realize you were talking about Syri and Kaede. Kinda kicking myself.

Anyway, glad to contribute to the small club of hung Dickgirls.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I literally wracked my brain about this, than ran through the wiki trying to figure out who you were talking about. Took me forever to realize you were talking about Syri and Kaede. Kinda kicking myself.

Anyway, glad to contribute to the small club of hung Dickgirls.

You mean the "Hung-Yet-Under-the-Galactic-Average Dickgirl's club? :smugdog:  

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
You mean the "Hung-Yet-Under-the-Galactic-Average Dickgirl's club? :smugdog:  

Well, I mean, 8" is pretty standard size according to the game. Its just the galaxy seems to have an abundance of characters with 12+" monster-cocks. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but it couldn't hurt to have a slightly smaller dickgirl every now and again.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I mean, 8" is pretty standard size according to the game. Its just the galaxy seems to have an abundance of characters with 12+" monster-cocks. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but it couldn't hurt to have a slightly smaller dickgirl every now and again.

Yeah, I know. I'm just poking fun at the sheer amount those 12+" characters lifts the "galactic average" by several inches. :p

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah, I know. I'm just poking fun at the sheer amount those 12+" characters lifts the "galactic average" by several inches. :p

Large is the new small. I can't wait until we meet an NPC packing a new large. (I kid, we've already met Kelly)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Large is the new small. I can't wait until we meet an NPC packing a new large. (I kid, we've already met Kelly)

You obviously haven't met Tank Kannon:

1468589842.adjatha_tank.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20570588/

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I've had CoC characters less endowed than that. Jeez. Is he already in that game and I've never into him, or is he yet to be added?

He is ingame, but you can't really interact with him. He appears in a spoof of "Where Are They Now" on a TV screen in the New Texas bar, I think. Just like Steph Irson appears on the screens of various bars.

(He is 12 feet long when erect and requires a team of fully trained girls to take care of him in day-to-day activities)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
He is ingame, but you can't really interact with him. He appears in a spoof of "Where Are They Now" on a TV screen in the New Texas bar, I think. Just like Steph Irson appears on the screens of various bars.

(He is 12 feet long when erect and requires a team of fully trained girls to take care of him in day-to-day activities)

Not the New Texas bar, but the Uveto bar. His show and Steph Irson's tend to alternate between eachother at different times.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh Tank Kannon show up and there is no more Honey thread but his ^^

That escalated fast :laugh:

On that post who asked why Couch write some godly items: Well been Imho best TiTS writer outside devs explains this. All he touch turn golden recently ;)

Alkahest

Nov 2, 2015
In terms of her dick, I envisioned it as (relatively) short and very fat and foreskin-y due to her Zil transformations.

Alkahest

Nov 2, 2015
I hadn't fleshed it out but her parents were working on a few gene therapy technologies and it was supposed to have  accidentally made her a bit more malleable and reactive to transformatives. Then she left home arrived on mhenga still very much a man. But fell in love with a Zil, they had a bunch of sex and the zils fluids turned her into a big booty trap with honey cum