Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Woooooow. Get a load of this guy. You, my friend, have horribly bad luck!" Dryvus says, drawing out his hilt, activating a sleeper blade, and lunging at the lizard man, feinting to the left, bringing his sword up from the right, then twists and slices it down at his leg from the opposite side. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The lizard man doges the first hit, but the second passes through his leg and he hits the floor with a thud.

"Desperation makes us do stupid things as you have just seen."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I have to say I agree with that..." He kneels down next to the lizard man, forcing his mouth open and tipping some of the feminising potion into his mouth, massaging his throat to make sure it goes down. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The changes happen quickly. his body shape shifts to that of a a shapely female. His chest pushes out to E cup breasts. Soft lips adorn her now softer face. his cock shrinks and fades away, replaces by a drooling pussy. Just like every other person converted by Altra's potions, he is now a hyper feminine she.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Let's just walk till this one wakes up..." He says, picking up the lizard girl by her foot and walking, dragging her along in the sand. 

[722 dons]

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They walk for an hour before the lizard girl stirs. Her eyes snap open and she squrims in his grasp. "What is this?! What did you do to me?! Let me go!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh, she wakes." Dryvus immediately turns and pounces, his arms and legs pinning hers down. "You, bitch, are going to make me some money." He says, tail swishing in the air as two of his tentacle dicks slide out of his back, positioning themselves at her ass and pussy before slowly squirming in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals in terror and tries to wiggle away from him. "Nooo! Stop it! That feels weird! What did you do to my dick?!"

Zevra steps forward and lightly pushes the tip of her tail against the lizard girls neck, making her go lax and for her pussy to moisten up quickly. "There you go, try and enjoy it dear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks Zev." He pushes his dicks in deeper, taking her virginity as he stretches her out. "Listen to me, you whore. You're going to want every dick that comes your way. You'll want to suck it, titfuck it, let it use your ass, your pussy, anything the person who asks desires." He chants, over and over again, reinforcing each chant with a thrust into her holes.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As Dryvus viciously fucks the newly made woman, her eyes slowly fade to pink as his words become things to live by. "Want...cock...all cock...any way....cock...." She chants over and over again, her pussy tightening around his cocks and her ass relaxing to let him move easier with each thrust.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeeesss... Good girl... Obey my words. They are your laws to live by now. You won't even think of going against them. It would be so bad to go against them. Why would you want to live without a cock filling your every hole? Obey my orders, and you will have pleasure unending." He hisses into her ears, his tentacles vibrating and starting to twitch, ready to deliver his load already. There was just something so good about taking a virgin... "Your body will change further, all the better to please any dick that wants it." He says as an afterthought. The brothel madam would want someone a little more... Well endowed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The lizard girl moans as an arc of power slides into her body. her eye begin glowing pink as her new mindset is set in stone. Suddenly, her breasts wobble and swell up to G cups! Her ass slowly expands into a nice bubble butt and her pussy lips plump up, becoming more pronounced, softer and wetter. "Endowed" the lizard girl moans as a ten inch long two inch thick dragon cock grows where her clit used to be, a heafty pair of apple sized balls falling out below it in a scaly sack.

"Wow Dryvus...you do some good work."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles. "That I do-oooh!" He's interrupted by his tentacle cocks as they suddenly decide to cum. He manages to pull out just before he cums, and hoses down the lizard girl instead. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The lizard girls coos happily as she is soaked from head to toe in so much cum it become hard to see her under the pool. thankfully the sand quickly absorbs it and they are left with a well endowed cum soaked lizard slut. She stands up and looks at Dryvus. "Master, is it time for more cock?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Soon, my little slut. Soon." He says, wrapping a tailcock around her neck like a collar and walking to the grasslands, heading for Toy'la. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Toy'la city is awake and moving, with people going about their business and the sounds of the city ringing about. The brothel is busy as always with people looking to pay for a few hours with a lovely lady. As they walk through the streets many people stop and stare at the endowed lizard woman, lust burning in their eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus hides a grin, making straight for the brothel, greeting the sparrow girl when he gets there. "Hey! Is the madame in? I've got another one to sell!" He says cheerily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head. "She is in her office, head on up and knock on the door...nice slave by the way. She will be popular. Amanda certainly is." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course. I made them." He winks at her before walking up and knocking on madame... Darn. He had forgotten her name. Typical. Oh well. He knocks on the door. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door opens as the Madam stand before him. "Ah...Dryvus was it? Good to see you again. What can I do for you?" She looks at the lizard girl. "Are you here to sell?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Bingo. Yes I am." He says, making a motion in the air as if he was ringing an imaginary bell. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Step inside then." Once they are all inside she examins the lizard girl. "Hmm, very large breasts but still supple, functional cock and balls, puffy pronounced pussy, thick bubble butt....six hundred dons."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Seven hundred." He says, instantly. "This one is going to be just as popular as Amanda. I've seen the looks she got on the street."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She frowns and looks at the lizard girl "...fine, seven hundred." She tosses him a heavy bag of dons and addresses the new girl "What is your name?"

She tilts her head "Cock slut?"

"No that is your job...your name with be....Crystal...it works well enough. Get down there and start serving out customers in the communal room. Have one of the girls down there show you the ropes. Rose should be best, the centaur girl."

"Yes Madam!" Crystal happily leaves the room to suck cock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"See? No pesky free will, as a friend of mine puts it, guaranteed." Dryvus says, adding the dons to his pouch. "Pleasure doing business with you!" He says, walking out and heading back to the lakeside house, his pouch delightfully heavier. 

[1422 dons]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zevra follows along, petting her little lamb girl happily. "We are moving to a new house, you will love it sweety, don't you worry."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What's her name, by the way? Your lamb?" Dryvus asks as they walk, slowing down a bit so that they're walking side by side. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Her name is Chelsie and I am afraid to say she is scared of the world. I thought she was just a subby but she actually WANTS someone to hold her, to care for her and tell her how to live."

Chelsie snuggles into Zevra's chest more, a light sigh escaping her lips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well you know what they say about lambs..." He chuckles. "Only problem is, she's going to be living with a predator!" He hisses next to the lamb's ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Chelsie lets out a horrified bleat and hides her face in Zevra's cleavage.

Dryvus soon finds a very sharp scorpion tail right under his chin, pointing at his neck. That tail is attached to a pissed off Zevra. "Do that again Dryvus...and you won't be able to move for a while."