Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course my lord." She walks up and grabs the underwear first before getting on her knees. She gently lifts one foot and puts it through the leg hole, then the other and pulls it up over his crotch. She does the same motions to put on his pants as well. She rises to her hooves and grabs the robe, gently guiding his arms through the holes before pulling it snug on his body and fastening the front. "There you are my lord. you look fantastic this evening." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she was dressing her prince, Hilda noticed that no clothes had been laid out for her to wear.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I think, for Achelous' sake, that it would be best if you remained unclothed for the evening," Eros began, as he moved to take a seat next at the vanity. He began applying what looked like polish to his scales as he continued. "You see, Achelous is married to a priestess of the temple of Sethic, and a rather prudish one at that. When the two of us were a little younger, we used to go out for revels together on a regular basis, but when he was wed that all came to a stop. From what I've been able to get him to tell me, his sex life has dwindled as well, so I believe he could use a night to release some pent up tension." Eros finished applying his 'make up' and turned to face Hilda directly. "That is where you come in."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I understand my lord. Is there anything you can tell me about his interests so I might better serve him right off the bat? Beyond that... I do have a few questions on a personal basis if you would indulge me?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Achelous used to be quite the charlatan when we would go carousing together, but I fear married life may have drained him of those tendencies, so I expect you will need to be proactive in dealing with him. Wherever he sits, sit next to him, and make no effort to cover your body around him; let him get a good look at you. In short, be flirtatious. As for your questions, what would you like to know?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My trainer... Hera... well, she was a rather harsh woman and while we were working out she still seems to hold herself as some big shot. I was wondering if, with your permission, I might be able to top her one of these nights?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, part of being a slave trainer's duty is making sure that they understand their new place in society. However, I might be willing to invite her up for an evening of pleasure, and surprise her by including you in it," he offered. "Was there anything else?"  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes actually. How would I go about spending more time with your sister? I'm afraid that after getting to experience her tight pussy that I would relish a second round with her." she thought about asking about the red stuff... but that would blatantly give away that she used it despite the tag... so she left it alone. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, don't worry, Freya will call upon you soon enough. She regularly has need for an extra set of hands when she goes out," replied Eros.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see. Thank you for indulging me my lord. I have no further questions." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Very well, now come sit down, your hair is a mess," he instructed, standing up and motioning her toward the vanity.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiles and sits in front of the vanity. "Forgive me my lord, I forget to keep it tidy most of the time. A bad habit I am sure will break with time." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros pulled out a large soft brush and began going over Hilda's hair with it. The smooth bristles felt nice against her scalp as he worked the tangles out of her hair. When he finished, he looked at her in the mirror and smiled to himself. "You look absolutely stunning," he said.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A light blush covers her cheeks and she looks down at the floor. Forced slavery or no... a compliment was still a compliment. "Thank you my lord... you are too kind to say so." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her blush deepened but she followed orders all the same, standing up for him to work her body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Turning Hilda around so that she was facing the mirror, Eros pulled out a small fine comb. Standing behind her, he smiled at her through the reflection, as he placed the comb at the base of her cock, and drew it up through her pubic hair, working out tangles that she didn't even realize she had. Hilda hadn't been given a chance to properly maintain her bush since she had arrived on the planet, and as a result her pubes had gotten much longer than she usually kept them. Now, however, they looked downright bushy, having been freshly brushed. "I do believe you could use a trim down here," said Eros.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She couldn't help as her cock throbbed with Eros' hand being so close to her cock. "I... yes my lord, things have gotten a bit out of hand. I can take care of that now if you like. I just need a razor to shave them down." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We can do that another time," said Eros, putting the comb back in its drawer. "For now, this will have to do." In the same motion, he pulled out a very small set of scissors.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait... you're not thinking of snipping them yourself are you my lord? That is a task not befit someone of your position!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros almost looked hurt that she would deny him, but the expression soon changed to mischievous smile. "Perhaps you're right. Shall I call lady Hera? I'm sure she wouldn't mind coming up for a quick grooming session."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened as she remember Hera's less than gentle way of going about grooming... or anything else. "No my lord! Please do it yourself.... if you want to" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With a smile, Eros picked the scissors back up and gently went to work trimming Hilda's hair. It was over shortly, and before Hilda knew it, her bush looked far less overgrown. "There, much better," Eros commented, as he put the scissors away. "What do you think?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A great improvement. Thank you my lord. You spoil me with such gentle care." She gives him an honest smile and gently brushes her fingers over her newdly trimmed bush.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros arms wrapped around her waist from behind, and he pulled himself into her. His head only came up to her shoulder blades and he buried his face into her back, breathing deeply, as he embraced her. "I do hope you will return the favor," he cooed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at the touch of affection. Forced enslavement or no... Eros was a real sweet heart. Maybe it was only because she fit his fetish... but his affection certainly made her time here easier. "Just say the world my lord, and I am yours however you wish."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We will have to wait until tomorrow. As much as I want to take you right now, Achelous will be here soon, and I doubt we would have time to clean up again before he arrives." Eros' hands drifted down to rest on Hilda's hips as he began peppering her back with light kisses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos lightly and turns around so they are face to face, her mountainous chest right in his face. "I suppose that is true... though it is a real shame isn't it?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It's something to look forward to. I'm away from the courts tomorrow, so we can make a day of it," he said.