Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Precum quickly form a solid layer of lube, making movement even easier as she sped up ever so slightly. "Haaah... Tamara.... your ass is amazing! Does it feel good for you this time? Can you feel me reaching nice and deep inside your ass?" She reached up and grabs Tamara's breasts, groping and pinching the nipples. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's hands gripped the bedsheets tightly as she grit her teeth. "God, this feels so weird! How do you cum like this?" she cried as Hilda sped up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You have to relax sweetie. Let your muscles go loose and feel me moving around deep inside of you. It gets better each time you do it, I promise you that. I would know." She keeps her pace steady where it is, not wanting to harm Tamara again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara tried to follow Hilda's instructions, and for a moment it did get easier for Hilda. But, Tamara continued to lay there with her eyes closed, not really moving. It was beginning to look like one dose of anusoft and a little pre wouldn't be enough for this job; she needed more lube.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly pulled out of her ass and looked around. "I think I remember Eros keeping some lube around this room, that should really help you feel better with this Tamara." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking through the prince's drawers, Hilda found everything from clothes to jewelry, and other assorted personal items. Finally spotting a small concealed drawer at the foot of the bed, she pulled it open to reveal a plethora of sex toys. Golden dildos of many shapes and sizes sat neatly lined up by size, along with along with several strings of silver anal beads of different sizes. In the corner of the drawer she spotted two large glass bottles filled with oily looking liquids. One of the fluids was tinted a bright red, the other a deep blue.

Tied to the neck of the red bottle was a small note that read, 'Do not touch! That means you Freya!'.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... I know we were just trying to get on with the sexy time... but I just found something really interesting." She held up the bottles to Tamara. "What do you suppose these even are?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Flavored lube, maybe?" Tamara offered, shrugging her shoulders. "Just pick one and get back over here, I'm starting to get lonely."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she took the red bottle and popped it open, taking a wiff of it before moving back over to Tamara. "Well, here is to hoping!" She pours some out onto her hand and rubs it over her cock before rubbing some more into Tamara's ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the strange oil made contact with her skin, a sudden intense tingling sensation washed over Hilda's cock; as if her entire shaft was charged with static electricity. As Hilda's cock sat there buzzing, Tamara seemed to be feeling something similar. "Holy shit, that stuff feels weird!" she cried, as Hilda oiled up her rear.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... ummm, maybe it is sensitivity lube? My cock feels like it is charge up with static or something. It does feel relaly oily so I have to imagine this will do the trick." She carefully lined her cock back up with Tamara's ass and pushes inside once more. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whatever else the stuff might be, it was definitely lubricating. Hilda's head slipped back into Tamara with relative ease, though the incredible tightness was still there. With the help of the sex aid, Hilda was soon just as deep inside Tamara as she had been before, and then managed to slip in a little deeper, without even trying.

For her part, Tamara was no longer gritting her teeth in agony, though she did seem to have trouble catching her breath each tie Hilda pushed into her. "God, it's (pant) so big. Can barely (wheeze) breath," she gasped.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face is still concerned for her lover "Tamara honey, breath for me, deep breath in.... deep breath out.... in..... out.... Here, maybe we need to use more lube?" She grabbed the bottle and dribbled a little more onto her cock, rubbing it in before pushing deep again. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hurk! I'm okay, I'm okay," panted Tamara, as she tried her best to take the anal fucking. "Just don't expect me to do this very often, until we get some more of that stuff you gave me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... I won't try to hold back so we can stop sooner." She sets into a steady rutting pace, trying her best not to harm her lover. Her pleasure was still building rather quickly and her pre cum was flowing once more. "Won't... haaa... be too much longer!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda finally started to pick up the pace, a sudden jolt of pleasure shot through her loins, like a single spasm of an orgasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She let out a surprised squeal "Whaaaat was that?! The moment I went faster I felt this jolt of pleasure!" She quickly sets back into that pace again, seeing if it would happen once more. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sure enough, after about ten thrusts, another blast of pleasure shot through Hilda's cock. "Are you okay?" asked Tamara, apparently not experiencing the sensation.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I feel great! It seems the faster I go the more I will feel..." She looks down at Tamara. "But I can't risk hurting you again... so I guess the experience is a bust huh?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda gives her a concerned look again. "Well.... ok then. But if it becomes too much please say so." she adjusts her grip on Tamara's hips and slowly builds up her thrusting pace, going faster and faster until she is pounding away at her ass like she would her pussy! 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara began gasping harder, but to her credit never asked Hilda to slow down. Instead reaching down to vigorously rub her clit as she was anally speared.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Pleasure lanced down her body over and over again, the faster she went the more it happened. She remained lucid enough to not go hog wild on Tamara, but her pace was still faster thans he normally would go for early anal experience. It very quickly became too much for her to bear and with a mooing moan she hit orgasm, blasting her huge load up Tamara's ass! 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's ass was simply too tight to allow the huge load of spunk to go very deep, and short order, a massive back lash of honey began shooting out around Hilda's shaft as she emptied her swollen testes. "I hope you enjoyed that, because I'm not doing it very often," said Tamara, as Hilda sat there, reveling in the pleasure of climax. "Now what do we do about this mess?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls her cock out with a sigh and quickly puts the bottle of stuff away. "Umm... hang on." She reaches a finger into her pussy and tries to call out Beatrix. "Hey Beatrix? Can you hear me? We need a clean up out here." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda's finger came away with the familiar grey goo sticking to it. She quickly plopped off onto the bed and began removing the cum from the sheets on a microscopic scale.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks a few times and face palms "i did that completely on reflex. Umm... I guess we need to clean this up ourselves since we don't have the years it would take for her to clean this all up." She picks up the little goo "Sorry Beatrix. I forgot how small you were." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come on, lets go ask that Jenny girl where they keep the spare sheets around here," said Tamara, as she pulled on her dress.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda puts Beatrix back into her pussy, pulls on her red robe and follows Tamara out until they find Jenny "Excuse me Jenny? Where are the spare sheets? I... made another mess..." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jenny let out a sigh as she was forced to pause her cleaning duties, yet again, and showed them to the linen closet. Inside they found a spare set of sheets for the prince's bed. "I trust you can handle it from here?" she asked.